Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? (44347 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by ajbiggie(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sorry man for all your troubles but stop paying those loans, they can do anything to you just stop picking their call or replying their messages. That's how I was able to free my self from them. Don't pay any dime to them after they embrace you. Trust me when I say they can't do you anything. As for your wife she will come back if she leaves. Just try and clam down, don't kill yourselves oo na you lose. Things go fall in place with time. Take care. Don't pay any money to any loan app again.

2 Likes

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Oduduwa707: 1:31am On Aug 09, 2022
ublight:
The poverty in this country is pathetic, ridiculous, and it causes one's heart to be crestfallen.

In fact, I am not even sure which is which. Is it the poverty or the abysmal attitude of every single person that commented on this post.

No one could give the op any cash, even 1k. Where is the sympathy?

Some people were trying to be spiritual by saying he should pray... What nonsense. Don't you know that there is time for everything?

Is every one here so poor that no one could assist the op?

I can't wrap my head around this.

Some people had the guts to use the same fingers they use in masturbating and picking their nose to fault the poor guy and condemn him for his situation.

Does anyone wish to be in such a situation?

All of you are mentally deranged, poverty stricken, empty in minds, destitute of sympathy, depraved souls, foolish and above all zombies.

One idiot even asked for his account number, and I'm sure was only doing it to ridicule the guy. (Oduduwa707)

Op check your email let me see how much I can assist you with. These fools will do nothing but read your story and post it on their WhatsApp story.

Nigeria will never be better with such unhealthy attitude all of you displayed here.

Rascals

Spits
Modified
Because of this any nairalander that emails me to show him or her arbitrage betting is getting a straight block from me.
Make una go mumu

Useless Fool, I asked for his account details cuz I'm on the same page as you. But, too bad, you're too daft to see that.
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by tegamarro(m): 3:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Forget about that loan App them no fit do you anything.

My friend they owe them 500k plus my guy still they bar they live life to the fullest

When money come you pay them forget about the calls and block all their numbers they will stop � weiling

Focus on your life make new decisions and pray that God help your steps. On decision making

Things will fall in place soonest and you'd be smiling ☺ again

1 Like

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by purples25(f): 4:59am On Aug 09, 2022
I really feel for you. Please don't give up, God will help you.
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Coolgent(m): 6:47am On Aug 09, 2022
Antihypocrite:
I have been married for 3 years now, I have known my wife for 5 years altogether. She was and is still the best thing that ever happened to me.

I don't know where to start from, I can't come to terms with the fact that my wife is leaving.

Guys, I think the problem started last year after some hoodlums stole my bike. That was my major source of livelihood apart from some home lessons that I used to do, but stopped due to health reasons.

It's been difficult financially and I honestly don't know what else to do.

Shortly after my bike was stolen, I got a loan from lapo and added with my little savings to enter palm oil business. I wish I had not done so as I ended up losing about 80k because the guy I worked with cheated me whole heartedly.

My wife had to get a job as a teacher in a private primary school. I told her it was just temporary as I was working to raise money for her start a poultry.

In order to clear the lapo loan, I had to do odd jobs and take loan from loan apps. My wife's little salary of 20k became the major source of feeding while I battled to clear the loan.

Sometimes I would borrow from friends to pay the loan app to be able to borrow a higher amount from the loan apps again. This was a mistake and a trap cos now I am so much indebted to these loan apps. I am even owing some friends and right now I am unable to pay back.

I have been in debt for over 8 months now to these loan apps. They have tarnished my Image to all my contacts.

I even stopped going to church because most of my church members who received messages from these loan apps did not even care to hear me out. They believed the loan apps that I am a fraudster on the run.

My wife started feeling ashamed of me. She stopped associating with me in public spaces. I know she has tried. Nobody deserves to pass through what she is passing through.

This afternoon when she came back from work, she told me that she would be going back to her parents house

She said that it is best she goes back to her people until I am able to sort my self out.

Guys I have tried to be strong for so long. Right now I don't think I can hold on anymore. I have always believed that things would turn out well, but right now I am in a low place. I don't know how long I can hold on again.

Last month I tried to even get a security job that pays 25k monthly. But I feel so discouraged to do the job. How long will I work to clear a loan of 320k that keeps adding interest daily.

Thoughts of suicide have been crossing my mind today. I really need help

What can I do? I don't even have the energy to pray. Has anyone ever been in my shoes? If yes how did you come out?

Killing yourself because of a mere 320k?
Two of my friends were owing about 400 millions to bank (agric loan) .
Those loan apps are destiny spoilers stay away from them.

Allow your wife to go if she insist but ensure that you discharge your duty as a man even though she isn't in your house.

Hustle more and refund the money then buy food stuffs and bring back your wife
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by ericmor: 7:05am On Aug 09, 2022
Antihypocrite:

Thank you sir

my advice to you is to forget the loan for now because is your major problem and you will keep getting into more problems why trying to pay back. They can't do you anything. Face your life and try to get up back. That loan thing happened to me but as soon as I started ignoring them and start a new life, I'm getting better now and paid some of the reasonable loans already. Thinking of does loans will only make things worst and try and change your bank card and delete all the loan apps from your phone and see if they will still deduct money from your account
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by ublight: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:

Useless Fool, I asked for his account details cuz I'm on the same page as you. But, too bad, you're too daft to see that.

U are a possibly bereft of empathy. I asked the op if u sent any money to him, and he said no. Why would you ask for his account details if you were not going to give him money.
You have made the young man spill his account details in a public forum where any one can have access to.

You are wicked, senseless, irrational, illogical, daft, moronic, valueless, fatuous. If there is any other despicable adjective to qualify you.

May your sunshine never set because of this foolishness of yours. Looking down on the poor and downtrodden. Such a shame

If you are not going to send him any money then inform him so he can take out the account number.

It's not by force that you must give him
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by seedic: 10:48am On Aug 09, 2022
VeeBuzzer:

I'm sorry you are passing through this.
You remind me of myself few years back, but God saved me through someone.
I will like to help you start what Im currently doing that is helping me in this hard times.
I will put you through and give you capital to start it, then you pay me back when you balance on your feet.
Reply to my comment if you're interested, then I will contact you privately through your nairaland email.

Please desist from thinking of suicide. As long as you're alive, there is hope.
I am seriously passing through something similar right now just that my wife is still with me...I messaged you already..pls check and consider

I really need to get back up and find a way to make more money..am ready for all the hard work pls
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Oduduwa707: 11:21am On Aug 09, 2022
ublight:

U are a possibly bereft of empathy. I asked the op if u sent any money to him, and he said no. Why would you ask for his account details if you were not going to give him money.
You have made the young man spill his account details in a public forum where any one can have access to.

You are wicked, senseless, irrational, illogical, daft, moronic, valueless, fatuous. If there is any other despicable adjective to qualify you.

May your sunshine never set because of this foolishness of yours. Looking down on the poor and downtrodden. Such a shame

If you are not going to send him any money then inform him so he can take out the account number.

It's not by force that you must give him

There's a reason pple like you remain the way you are, go figure. I don't have to explain to ur knucklehead. I'm in a different time zone and also got life going for me. Cuz I've not sent it immediately doesn't mean I won't. I've hardly had time to even come on here since then.

Anyway, you're MADDD and would forever be MADDD! Peace... angry
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by razible5384(m): 11:56am On Aug 09, 2022
samuelson06:
I sense conflict: Your story doesn't reflect you. You sound like an intelligent person but tell a story of a foolish person.

You can't sound the way you do, and be messing things up with your life. I don't see any correlation and as such I don't believe your story.

But if at all you think you are right, let the woman go so you can face your life as a single person. She's doing you a favor. Don't use someone's child to console your present circumstances. I can understand how hustlers can pound on a woman like they are the source of their troubles. Let her go so you can save, pay your debts, and improve your life.

Everyone has a right to association and they can choose to leave when they want the moment they find out the relationship isn't serving their interest. Let her go. She has every right to stay or leave.

No tangible means of livelihood, but you got married. Now, the chips are down and you are wailing. Is that how to plan to succeed or you were planning to fail? So, what exactly do you want? Manner from heaven? No!

Look, no man has any right to get married when they're earning below 100k naira. Stop inviting poverty into your life. It's easy to fall in life but hard to rise. Right now, you must accept your situation and stop this self-pity.

Sit down and plan your life. Disregard your age and gain some stamina before looking for another woman because this one is probably leaving and may not return.

I see you like an intelligent chap. Get in touch let's work out something. But I have a feeling you are not sincere. If ever you are, let's talk. I can promise it's going to make sense to you. Every big thing starts small. Don't be afraid to start all over again.
ur words are so powerful an filled with wisdom.....is been long I came across such piece in nl
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by samuelson06(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Orgym:
Am not in the mood to type much. However, I will prefer we talk as man to man. You can send a mail to me.

But I'm not the one having troubles. Or you just want to hear my voice on phone? undecided
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by femijay8271(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:

OP, there's something so unique abt you for real. You seem quite honest and crazy at the same time... grin

Regardless, I like you. Drop ur account number and I pray ur wife returns home. God bless!

Baba, shey make i drop mine also?
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by femijay8271(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
alphaconde:
I Owe nearly 8m

i never think suicide once

everything can be resolved from serious meditation

Are you still owning because me, am owning up to the sum of 800k
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by samuelson06(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
razible5384:
ur words are so powerful an filled with wisdom.....is been long I came across such piece in nl

Thanks so much for finding wisdom in my comment even though some have chosen to condemn it.

I may sound arrogant but I love everyone and most times, I talk in a manner that'd make you feel bad at first, and later you realize that what I said was the blunt truth. And I also talk the same way regardless whether we are meeting on- or off-line.

I'm in my middle thirties and still single and it's not as if I wouldn't have loved to be married but considering the background that I'm coming from, I've chosen to wait a little longer so I don't end up reinforcing poverty that I came to see in my family.

I feel if that's the sacrifice I'd have to make for my unborn children, then so be it. I've tasted poverty and I hate it with everything within me. I don't wish my children experience it. But glory be to God because I'm winning the battle.

I don't see any sense when people in my age bracket say they want to get married early so they can still be strong to take care of their children. And I ask, what's wrong in having your first child at 40? Won't that child be 30 when you turn 70? Can't a 30-year-old comfortablly take care of his or herself even if I die at 70? BTW, a 70-year-old can still be very strong if he takes good care of himself, especially if he keeps to his fitness routines.

You'd agree with me that even an 18-year-old can take care of his or herself alone having received the right the right parenting and having everything needed to navigate through life. What's the point of jumping into marriage and ending up giving birth to children you can barely take care of and eventually losing them to the society? You end up suffering for nothing. And the you lose your children to the society, you are automatically a failure. I can go on and on but let me stop here.

The youths just need to sit up because the beginner is not always the finisher.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by alphaconde(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
femijay8271:

Are you still owning because me, am owning up to the sum of 800k

i de pay small small hopefully by march next year i go pay finish
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by ublight: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oduduwa707:

There's a reason pple like you remain the way you are, go figure. I don't have to explain to ur knucklehead. I'm in a different time zone and also got life going for me. Cuz I've not sent it immediately doesn't mean I won't. I've hardly had time to even come on here since then.

Anyway, you're MADDD and would forever be MADDD! Peace... angry

You are irresponsible. Look at the lie u came up with... Time zone.
Time zone kee u dia

Like how does time zone affect transfer?

Look here young dullard, if I were the op, I would tell you not to send the money again. You are not fit to enjoy the joys of generosity and kindness. You are not fit to enjoy the blessings of showing compassion.

You are a worthless animal.

You couldn't survive Nigeria so you ran to another country where you will be spoon fed.
Come down here and make millions like a real man. Spend money without complaining about the economy.

When men are talking, you foolish snail devoid of comprehension will show up.

In fact, you are not worth any mental engagement.

Op if you have any dignity left in you remove your account details from here.
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by ublight: 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
samuelson06:

Thanks so much for finding wisdom in my comment even though some have chosen to condemn it.

I may sound arrogant but I love everyone and most times, I talk in a manner that'd make you feel bad at first, and later you realize that what I said was the blunt truth. And I also talk regardless whether we are meeting on- or off-line.

I'm in my middle thirties and still single and it's not as if I wouldn't have loved to be married but considering the background that I'm coming from, I've chosen to wait a little longer so I don't end up reinforcing poverty that I came to see in my family.

I feel if that's the sacrifice I'd have to make for my unborn children, then so be it. I've tasted poverty and I hate it with everything within me. I don't wish my children experience it. But glory be to God because I'm winning the battle.

I don't see any sense when people in my age bracket say they want to get married early so they can still be strong to take care of their children. And I ask, what's wrong in having your first child at 40? Won't that child be 30 when you turn 70? Can't a 30-year-old comfortablly take care of his or herself even if I die at 70? BTW, a 70-year-old can still be very strong if he takes good care of himself, especially if he keeps to his fitness routines.

You'd agree with me that even an 18-year-old can take care of his or herself alone having received the right the right parenting and having everything needed to navigate through life. What's the point of jumping into marriage and ending up giving birth to children you can barely take care of and eventually losing them to the society? You end up suffering for nothing. And the you lose your children to the society, you are automatically a failure. I can go on and on but let me stop here.

You are a certified punk. Let us all subscribe to your school of thought and live according to your dictates and how you are pleased.

You are our pharaoh
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by samuelson06(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
ublight:

You are a certified punk. Let us all subscribe to your school of thought and live according to your dictates and how you are pleased.

You are our pharaoh

Because I say you shouldn't bring children you can't raise to the world? I know you are one of those "god gives children and he will take care of them" crew. Please, avoid me.

Go pound on your baby machine let her make children for you, tomorrow you send them to the street to become a problem to the society. Most likely, you are in a mess already with children or cohabiting with your potential baby machine.

1 Like

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by razible5384(m): 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
samuelson06:

I may sound arrogant but I love everyone and most times, I talk in a manner that'd make you feel bad at first, and later you realize that what I said was the blunt truth. And I also talk regardless whether we are meeting on- or off-line.

you are very right bruv. Am always of the believe that early marriages are for rich kids that had everything all figured out for them while growing up , an not for those from humble backgrounds who had to navigate through life themselves thereby taking long to find their footings. However, I think most people hop into early marriages due to fear of the unknown. I mean, with the way Nigeria is today, there is no guarantee that a man will hit it big at age 40 and settle down even while working hard...

Nah only God go help us
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Oduduwa707: 3:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
ublight:

You are irresponsible. Look at the lie u came up with... Time zone.
Time zone kee u dia

Like how does time zone affect transfer?

Look here young dullard, if I were the op, I would tell you not to send the money again. You are not fit to enjoy the joys of generosity and kindness. You are not fit to enjoy the blessings of showing compassion.

You are a worthless animal.

You couldn't survive Nigeria so you ran to another country where you will be spoon fed.
Come down here and make millions like a real man. Spend money without complaining about the economy.

When men are talking, you foolish snail devoid of comprehension will show up.

In fact, you are not worth any mental engagement.

Op if you have any dignity left in you remove your account details from here.

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by femijay8271(m): 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
alphaconde:

i de pay small small hopefully by march next year i go pay finish

Na waoo... Me, i dey own 800k and i no dey even think ham at all, every where is tough
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by okine4real: 3:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
samuelson06:

Let me explain something to you, look around your area, look for men that are 70 years of age, check how many of them can even pay there rent? Check how many of them is ready to judiciously ready to take care of there children?

Let me tell you the fact truth, @30 years, that is one of the best time to start your family. You see, money alone is not needed to manage a family, strength, wisdom is also needed. When you are 30 years, and you have a child, at 40 years, your first child would be 10 years, already at 40 years, you are still very strong and agile, you can monitor your child very well at this age, but when you are 70 years watin you won dey do, even at 70 years your child would be 30 years, how many 30 years old children done make am for 9ja? In the next 30 years, may be 9ja go done spoil the more. All am saying is, marry your own devil now and start your family.
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Nasri100(m): 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
samuelson06:

Hi! you said nothing wrong. Having a family or child or children is when you are ready financially and mentally. It’s not an easy job. Developed countries (not Nigeria) these days are restricting it to one or two kids and both parents must be working and stuff.

You need to ignore people like Ublight & Okine4real (They are probably trapped)

These ones are condemned. They are the bunch of illiterates that populate more kids in the poverty capital of the world, Nigeria.

They are created & fully made for Nigeria madness. Nigerianist.

These are the people that will battle to make N30,000 a month salary then manage it with 5 kids and a frustrated wife, in a face me I face you apartment in Ikorodu. He has fully arrived in his goal as a responsible suffering man.

I said frustrated wife cause he Ublight wrote a post recently about his girlfriend choosing to ignore him when he had a cult related problem. Who wants to identify with a man still struggling? If you were in your car, will those boys you had a problem with have the guts to threaten you and your girlfriend? I am talking to you Ublight. Baba sey he jump enter Keke grin

These Homo sapiens like Ublight and his friend Okine4real are tailor made for suffer related activities and the exposed Nigerian leaders love them so much. Exploit and rinse.

Instead of brainstorming how to improve their poverty related state, all in that tiny cranium is to find one innocent girl and bring her into his suffering.

If these lots pay things like child support in working countries, these idiots would understand how much of a responsibility raising a child is especially in the right environment but of course it’s all about them.

Selfish reasons:

“Who will take care of me when I am old and lonely and didn’t brainstorm ways to make money and have my own retirement funds?”

Nigerians from top to bottom.
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by ublight: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nasri100:

Hi! you said nothing wrong. Having a family or child or children is when you are ready financially and mentally. It’s not an easy job. Developed countries (not Nigeria) these days are restricting it to one or two kids and both parents must be working and stuff.

You need to ignore people like Ublight & Okine4real (They are probably trapped)

These ones are condemned. They are the bunch of illiterates that populate more kids in the poverty capital of the world, Nigeria.

They are created & fully made for Nigeria madness. Nigerianist.

These are the people that will battle to make N30,000 a month salary then manage it with 5 kids and a frustrated wife, in a face me I face you apartment in Ikorodu. He has fully arrived in his goal as a responsible suffering man.

I said frustrated wife cause he Ublight wrote a post recently about his girlfriend choosing to ignore him when he had a cult related problem. Who wants to identify with a man still struggling? If you were in your car, will those boys you had a problem with have the guts to threaten you and your girlfriend? I am talking to you Ublight. Baba sey he jump enter Keke grin

These Homo sapiens like Ublight and his friend Okine4real are tailor made for suffer related activities and the exposed Nigerian leaders love them so much. Exploit and rinse.

Instead of brainstorming how to improve their poverty related state, all in that tiny cranium is to find one innocent girl and bring her into his suffering.

If these lots pay things like child support in working countries, these idiots would understand how much of a responsibility raising a child is especially in the right environment but of course it’s all about them.

Selfish reasons:

“Who will take care of me when I am old and lonely and didn’t brainstorm ways to make money and have my own retirement funds?”

Nigerians from top to bottom.

I am not the cause of your misery.
Your father is an idiot
Your mother is cursed

You are a good for nothing Muslim. Potential terrorist.
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by ublight: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=Oduduwa707 post=115538850][/quote]

You have time to quote me but u don't have time to redeem your promise
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Nasri100(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
ublight:

I am not the cause of your misery.
Your father is an idiot
Your mother is cursed

You are a good for nothing Muslim. Potential terrorist.

Misery? Lmfao. You are in Nigeria my friend. You are the one in misery.

I am not a religious bigot like you. The name Nasri is because I am a fan of Samir Nasri, the former Man City player. Not because I am a Muslim. I don’t have problems with Islam, still.

Sup with your girlfriend?? Did she come back into your poverty world?
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by ublight: 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nasri100:

Misery? Lmfao. You are in Nigeria my friend. You are the one in misery.

I am not a religious bigot like you. The name Nasri is because I am a fan of Samir Nasri, the former Man City player. Not because I am a Muslim. I don’t have problems with Islam, still.

Sup with your girlfriend?? Did she come back into your poverty world?

Slave. Ur papa na olodo.
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Nasri100(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
ublight:

Slave. Ur papa na olodo.

I thought so. How will she come back to a coward running away from a face off. grin

Baba Sey hin jump inside Keke grin
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by ublight: 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nasri100:

I thought so. How will she come back to a coward running away from a face off. grin

Baba Sey hin jump inside Keke grin

A coward is better than a dipstick
Your father is a mouthbreather
Your mum a bone head
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by chival(f): 5:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Antihypocrite:
I have been married for 3 years now, I have known my wife for 5 years altogether. She was and is still the best thing that ever happened to me.

I don't know where to start from, I can't come to terms with the fact that my wife is leaving.

Guys, I think the problem started last year after some hoodlums stole my bike. That was my major source of livelihood apart from some home lessons that I used to do, but stopped due to health reasons.

It's been difficult financially and I honestly don't know what else to do.

Shortly after my bike was stolen, I got a loan from lapo and added with my little savings to enter palm oil business. I wish I had not done so as I ended up losing about 80k because the guy I worked with cheated me whole heartedly.

My wife had to get a job as a teacher in a private primary school. I told her it was just temporary as I was working to raise money for her start a poultry.

In order to clear the lapo loan, I had to do odd jobs and take loan from loan apps. My wife's little salary of 20k became the major source of feeding while I battled to clear the loan.

Sometimes I would borrow from friends to pay the loan app to be able to borrow a higher amount from the loan apps again. This was a mistake and a trap cos now I am so much indebted to these loan apps. I am even owing some friends and right now I am unable to pay back.

I have been in debt for over 8 months now to these loan apps. They have tarnished my Image to all my contacts.

I even stopped going to church because most of my church members who received messages from these loan apps did not even care to hear me out. They believed the loan apps that I am a fraudster on the run.

My wife started feeling ashamed of me. She stopped associating with me in public spaces. I know she has tried. Nobody deserves to pass through what she is passing through.

This afternoon when she came back from work, she told me that she would be going back to her parents house

She said that it is best she goes back to her people until I am able to sort my self out.

Guys I have tried to be strong for so long. Right now I don't think I can hold on anymore. I have always believed that things would turn out well, but right now I am in a low place. I don't know how long I can hold on again.

Last month I tried to even get a security job that pays 25k monthly. But I feel so discouraged to do the job. How long will I work to clear a loan of 320k that keeps adding interest daily.

Thoughts of suicide have been crossing my mind today. I really need help

What can I do? I don't even have the energy to pray. Has anyone ever been in my shoes? If yes how did you come out?
If your wife is planning to leave because you are going through tough times, then she can't be such a wonderful wife. What happened to " for better, for worse?" I have been down this road. Things were tough for my husband and I but we overcame by supporting each other and praying together. A man without a kobo in his pocket, but with strong emotional support from his partner will move mountains. I don't mean to vilify your wife. I know it is not easy, but you need her now.

However, I think you should let her leave if she wants to. No hard feelings on your part. Focus on getting back on your feet. Start with prayers of gratitude. Thank God for every little thing you have. It might sound cliché but it works. Ask God to lead you to new opportunities that will bless you, then open your eyes to see these opportunities when they come by. For now, be grateful for that little job you have. Many people would give anything to have that same job. May God bless and elevate you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.