Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? (44362 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / Women Are Not Divorcing Men In Nigeria Enough! - Vash Offo / She Married My Best Man Without Divorcing Me - Nigerian Husband Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Streetmovement(m): 7:26am On Aug 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Women always like to leave when the going gets tough, Got me asking where's the love in all that? "OH I FORGOT THERE'S NO LOVE WHEN IT COMES TO THAT GENDER, ONLY LOVE FOR WHAT THEY CAN ACHIEVE WITH YOU" Op you made some mistakes which I believe you'll get back up from and even be stronger if only you believe and start from somewhere but I want you to do yourself a favour....pls when you get back up from your failures and become successful again, I know you love your wife dearly but I want you to do a double check on your wifey.

I've seen people in worst conditions compare to yours but their wife's never left infact the took everything like a champ until their hubby got back up , I ain't even playing nigga.

This is the best time for you to check yourself and come out a new bouncing man

Las las you go dey aiit.

Stay schemin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Antihypocrite: 7:33am On Aug 08, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Mostly na agricultural business... But as you know agricultural business has to really do with personal interest.

You can start a backyard snail farming with such amount... Especially if you get a good specie.

At this point, I am desperate to do anything. I need to save money to start the snail business, but I'm interested
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Sammy101111(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2022
You can’t be unfortunate for 365 days
Man no be God
Anyone can leave you anytime
Even death will depart lovers
Just thank God for life
And do it alone
You did it alone till you met her and you married her so you can do it once again
Since I have been alone
My working life as been working
From hand effort to pocket ( engineering )

5 Likes

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by dhiqson(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2022
Streetmovement:

Women always like to leave when the going gets tough, Got me asking where's the love in all that? "OH I FORGOT THERE'S NO LOVE WHEN IT COMES TO THAT GENDER, ONLY LOVE FOR WHAT THEY CAN ACHIEVE WITH YOU" Op you made some mistakes which I believe you'll get back up from and even be stronger if only you believe and start from somewhere but I want you to do yourself a favour....pls when you get back up from your failures and become successful again, I know you love your wife dearly but I want you to do a double check on your wifey.

I've seen people in worst conditions compare to yours but their wife's never left infact the took everything like a champ until their hubby got back up , I ain't even playing nigga.

This is the best time for you to check yourself and come out a new bouncing man

Las las you go dey aiit.

Stay schemin

You will live long and prosper ajeh, Amin insha Allah!!!!!!!! (Choose anyone inside grin)

Somebody just had to tell this man the truth
At your lowest, thats when whomever claims to love you, ought to stick tightly to you
But ohh well them don japa as everywhere rough..

Dear op, you sound like a religious Man, seek God's face and he'll direct your path

11 Likes

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by eojepa: 8:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Lots of men are into this very predicament BUT faces it squarely. No be only you.
Get the security job, put urself on night shift. Get a private school and join some home lesson. In less than six months, you'll be back stronger. You can then shift focus to business.

5 Likes

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by DaInferno(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2022
abuwidad:
Get her pregnant again
haba! Explain why he should do that?
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Streetmovement(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2022
dhiqson:

You will live long and prosper ajeh, Amin insha Allah!!!!!!!! (Choose anyone inside grin)

Somebody just had to tell this man the truth
At your lowest, thats when whomever claims to love you, ought to stick tightly to you
But ohh well them don japa as everywhere rough..

Dear op, you sound like a religious Man, seek God's face and he'll direct your path

Truth and nothing but the truth....ain't no right time aside from now

1 Like

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by freddie009(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2022
You remind me of a guy, who is putting too much pressure on himself. Though I admire how hard he is working.

He was working in a place where he receive approx 80k monthly, within the 2 years of working period he started a small school, he hurriedly got married because he wanted someone to look over the business. Then, he a bought land and he is trying to erect a structure; the reason is he wants to relocate the school to a permanent site. Just before he resigned he bought a car(for Uber) on credit for 3.5 million and had to make a deposit of 180k which he borrowed as well.

I was with him last 2 weeks the calls from those he owes. Please, let's take it slowly.

2 Likes

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Antihypocrite: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2022
[quote author=freddie009 post=115495133][/quote]

At least he has a car for uber
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by freddie009(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2022
Antihypocrite:

At least he has a car for uber

I think he is doing too many things at the same time.
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by ruggedtimi(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Antihypocrite:
I have been married for 3 years now, I have known my wife for 5 years altogether. She was and is still the best thing that ever happened to me.

I don't know where to start from, I can't come to terms with the fact that my wife is leaving.

Guys, I think the problem started last year after some hoodlums stole my bike. That was my major source of livelihood apart from some home lessons that I used to do, but stopped due to health reasons.

It's been difficult financially and I honestly don't know what else to do.

Shortly after my bike was stolen, I got a loan from lapo and added with my little savings to enter palm oil business. I wish I had not done so as I ended up losing about 80k because the guy I worked with cheated me whole heartedly.

My wife had to get a job as a teacher in a private primary school. I told her it was just temporary as I was working to raise money for her start a poultry.

In order to clear the lapo loan, I had to do odd jobs and take loan from loan apps. My wife's little salary of 20k became the major source of feeding while I battled to clear the loan.

Sometimes I would borrow from friends to pay the loan app to be able to borrow a higher amount from the loan apps again. This was a mistake and a trap cos now I am so much indebted to these loan apps. I am even owing some friends and right now I am unable to pay back.

I have been in debt for over 8 months now to these loan apps. They have tarnished my Image to all my contacts.

I even stopped going to church because most of my church members who received messages from these loan apps did not even care to hear me out. They believed the loan apps that I am a fraudster on the run.

My wife started feeling ashamed of me. She stopped associating with me in public spaces. I know she has tried. Nobody deserves to pass through what she is passing through.

This afternoon when she came back from work, she told me that she would be going back to her parents house

She said that it is best she goes back to her people until I am able to sort my self out.

Guys I have tried to be strong for so long. Right now I don't think I can hold on anymore. I have always believed that things would turn out well, but right now I am in a low place. I don't know how long I can hold on again.

Last month I tried to even get a security job that pays 25k monthly. But I feel so discouraged to do the job. How long will I work to clear a loan of 320k that keeps adding interest daily.

Thoughts of suicide have been crossing my mind today. I really need help

What can I do? I don't even have the energy to pray. Has anyone ever been in my shoes? If yes how did you come out?
baba online loan app won't do shit to you...wetin u dey fear. Just clear the lapo own. Even the lapo no go do anything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by jeromestarks: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2022
Na disgusting pvssy dey leave you no be God dey leave you. Get it together

4 Likes

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by chloride6: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2022
The worst has happened. Change your address and church if you can. What ever happens don't pay that money back!
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Calibrator: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2022
Na person wey dey alive creditor dey pursue.

If your loan was sourced from LAPO, you are not going anywhere or having peace of mind till you clear it because, judging from the extreme measures they are willing to go to recover loans, I am very sure those people have representatives in hell should in case you think death is a way out.

But if your loan was sourced from loan apps, the worst case scenario is embarrassment and bad credit record, this is still manageable provided you are willing to take charge and work to turn your finances around.

If you are indebted to the online apps, damn the consequences for now and find something doing to provide for your family, na person wey dey alive dey service debt.. You are no good to your creditors dead!

8 Likes

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by SerikiFulani(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2022
You should have dropped your account number undecided

How much do you need ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by africantycoon: 11:16am On Aug 08, 2022
Antihypocrite:
I have been married for 3 years now, I have known my wife for 5 years altogether. She was and is still the best thing that ever happened to me.

I don't know where to start from, I can't come to terms with the fact that my wife is leaving.

Guys, I think the problem started last year after some hoodlums stole my bike. That was my major source of livelihood apart from some home lessons that I used to do, but stopped due to health reasons.

Shortly after my bike was stolen, I got a loan from lapo and added with my little savings to enter palm oil business. I wish I had not done so as I ended up losing about 80k because the guy I worked with cheated me whole heartedly.

My wife had to get a job as a teacher in a private primary school. I told her it was just temporary as I was working to raise money for her start a poultry.

In order to clear the lapo loan, I had to do odd jobs and take loan from loan apps. My wife's little salary of 20k became the major source of feeding while I battled to clear the loan.

Sometimes I would borrow from friends to pay the loan app to be able to borrow a higher amount from the loan apps again. This was a mistake and a trap cos now I am so much indebted to these loan apps. I am even owing some friends and right now I am unable to pay back.

I have been in debt for over 8 months now to these loan apps. They have tarnished my Image to all my contacts.

I even stopped going to church because most of my church members who received messages from these loan apps did not even care to hear me out. They believed the loan apps that I am a fraudster on the run.

My wife started feeling ashamed of me. She stopped associating with me in public spaces. I know she has tried. Nobody deserves to pass through what she is passing through.

This afternoon when she came back from work, she told me that she would be going back to her parents house

She said that it is best she goes back to her people until I am able to sort my self out.

Guys I have tried to be strong for so long. Right now I don't think I can hold on anymore. I have always believed that things would turn out well, but right now I am in a low place. I don't know how long I can hold on again.

Last month I tried to even get a security job that pays 25k monthly. But I feel so discouraged to do the job. How long will I work to clear a loan of 320k that keeps adding interest daily.

What can I do? I don't even have the energy to pray. Has anyone ever been in my shoes? If yes how did you come out?

Your write up shows and proves that women only do what is convenient for them and that they are not prepared to stress themselves in a relationship......sad

I expected the woman to be with the husband thru thick and thin - women will not stand by you in time of trouble indefinitely....only until it start stressing them...

Marriage is not the peaceful utopia we all assume with "two is better than one"!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by tofolo(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2022
Antihypocrite:

Sir I heard they automatically debit accounts. I can't just forget it.
close those accounts you have registered to the loan sharks and destroy the atm cards, they have tarnished your image already so free them. Suicide is never the answer bro, the economy is harsh to everyone right now.

4 Likes

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Seb4luv1: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2022
My best advice, if you are into fornication pls go for total deliverance. After the deliverance things will turn for your good. Locate MFM. Most people struggle because their Glory has been cage or stolen.

1 Like

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by harmargedon: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2022
sad
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by bigdammyj: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Reading...
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by alyarmouk(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2022
It is a terrible situation you've gotten yourself into..but first of all..get the suicide thing outta your mind...as it's not a way out. I will help you.
Look around for 30k naira, when you have it, send me a private message. And I will guide you remotely with the 30k in your hand.
You are not sending a dime to anyone as the money will be used by you for your benefit. Don't trust me......... Try me
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Walllee: 11:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Antihypocrite:

Sorry bro,it's disheartening,just get on your knees and ask God to Forgive you your sin,and that he should direct you to your part of success,then try to look up for some job,I advice you to do the Security Job of 25k,put onhold all loan app payment,until when u are able to start paying again.for now call the bluff of the apps,and concentrate on feeding u and ur family pending when ur fortune turns arround

2 Likes

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Heterodox(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2022
Antihypocrite:

Run away.
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by DonBenny77(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2022
grin
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Adebaba1(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2022
SerikiFulani:
You should have dropped your account number undecided

How much do you need ? undecided
baba i also need help too

first bank

God bless you as you put something

1 Like

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by jeromestarks: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2022
Please commit that suicide.
When I tell people to have a stable income, a reasonable amount saved in bank and a house of their own before getting married, they say love conquers all. Bullshit!
Immediately you marry some women, your life will turn upside down (with 5 -10 yrs).
Now you're married and your life has scattered. Save yourself extra shame and leave this world for those who have sense. Pay the price for your stupidity!
RIP bro.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Faposky95: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2022
look at her eyes and tell her that you love her (true?)
take a long hike and speak with God...
if you do ....come back and ask her to guide you.......
you have something going on here........

your poverty ...is better than so many i see......
youll make it...
Imagine that we were at war.......
take it from there
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Dramadiddy(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2022
abuwidad:
Get her pregnant again
wow!
Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Channah1(f): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2022
Trash talk

What do you mean she has tried? Is it written anywhere that a woman should only put up with her husband when the going is good and take to her heels when things go south? Come on! She's not been supportive in anyway here if she can't be with you in this period to support and encourage you till you pull through.

So if things get better now, she'll come back? You men keep mumuing yourselves every day.

See, I'll advise you take up that job and be using to at least feed pending when a big breakthrough comes your way. Rejecting it altogether will amount to hunger strike soon considering the way the economy is going. People working are finding it difficult to survive how much more someone without any source of income.

It is well with you. That your wife no be better person.

13 Likes

Re: How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? by Adebaba1(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2022
OP you can learn phone repair at computer village
Then have a stand around your area.

You can make up to 10k a day..no jokes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / Help!!! My brother is down as his wife got back in contacts with her Ex / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.