Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,815 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? (5147 Views)

How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? / How Do I Tell This Girl I Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Generalwoodz(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
grin Present France's president towed the very path you're getting reading to place a foot on and you and I knows how it's going.
Don't dwell much on this but rather employ the invaluable advices folks here has so far dropped. And remember to create a new thread clearly documenting how it went down.

You'll do alright. Just do it

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Atolu01: 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Don't sha rape her. Immature sadistic entitled feeling dolts. Tchew.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by VenumX: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:
Good morning Nairalanders.
There's this lady who lives in my street, just two houses away. She's about 38 but single, and am just 26.
I've been observing her for the past 8 months, she's beautiful and a working class but i don't intend to make her feel disrespected after approaching her. Please how should i go about it?

If you are not ready to get hitched within a year, forget it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by kingPhidel(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
How old are you fesss?
Meanwhile if you are matured enough then tell her exactly how you feel face to face with boldness. Dress well, smell nice, remember you are address the way you dress. Be neat. That’s all.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Oyiboman69: 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:

Noted sir!
start by complimenting her. Like her clothes, watch how she respond. tell her you're a chef and you'll love her to taste what you cook someday. get close to her,you'll see that everything will fall in place. older lady are more understandable, she'll see through your intention from a far. before that...always speak and dress maturely. be confident are be direct the day you want to tell her. don't be frighten by her age,tell her you want to have her as your woman. She's already yours,good luck....
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by seunak2016: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Shascky33:
There's this lady who lives in my street, just two houses away. She's about 38 but single, and am just 26.
I've been observing her for the past 8 months, she's beautiful and a working class but i don't intend to make her feel disrespected after approaching her. Please how should i go about it?
if you are already in talking terms, just be complementing her dressing and crack some jokes when she is with you then one day, YOU TELL HER YOU DONT MIND TO TAKE HER OUT FOR COLDSTONE AND PIZZA

woman love coldstone and pizza, she can't say NO to that. while you are taking coldstone then you summon courage and tell her how you feel, but it might require both of you will relocate to another place if the relationship will work
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by kelspinall(m): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2022
shoot ya shots bro..it might deep in..but make sure there's no other guy sipping (u no naa)
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Connected1: 1:06am On Aug 09, 2022
Shascky33:
It's just lust, not love.

You like her assets and beauty, that's it., it's normal but be careful, most times it doesn't end well.

You will eventually get tired of her in 2 years time and wished you chose younger women well unless you are a Diamond Digger.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by ednut1(m): 1:13am On Aug 09, 2022
Gold digger
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Goldmaxx(f): 1:50am On Aug 09, 2022
rickleye:
Easy ! From experiences.

Know what you want . Is it casual relationship or serious relationship.

- get to know her. -establish a relationship
- ask her out to a place ( nothing fancy) see what you both have in common.

- for me, I was living alone and didn’t have a vehicle , but this is where preparations meets expectation. - so prior to the date , my place was clean with drinks in the fridge, bedsheets changed. I had R Kelly , nice 90’s music on my
playlist ready.

We talked -I engaged her interest so much that we both didn’t want the night to end and so I invited her to my abode.
Told her, nothing would happen. She actually passed me her keys and asked that I drive to me place . Informed her what my intentions were - I really dig her and would like for both of us have a relationship.
She brought up the age and I laughed because I was prepared
- I quoted Aaliyah ( age ain’t nothing but a number .)
- who cares about age ( it’s all about maturity and confidence )
- men are scarce and wouldn’t she want a man with sensitivity, a man like me .. someone who could love you …. ( she laughed, hilariously $

She kept saying - this boy o , this boy …
I looked into her eyes and said I know I promised nothing would happen but I lied just like Michael Bolton said “ said I loved you but I lied” . Can I show you my feelings instead of talking.
Gbam !! I didn’t reach 3rd base but heavy petting that day. She asked that I come over to her place but I said not that day.
She called the next day and asked that I spend the weekend with her. Bro, I spent many weekends.

It didn’t turn into anything serious because
1. I wasn’t ready for commitment
2. She was succumbing to pressure and her clock was ticking.

Till today - when we talk you can hear the smile in her voice.
She was one of many. I prefer older ladies - they are matured , confident , sexy, classy , giving …
you no 4k am?
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by rickleye: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2022
Goldmaxx:
you no 4k am?
Not that day , because I had planted a seed . But the next day I did and subsequent days after that.
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Nonam: 11:33am On Aug 09, 2022
You are falling in lust with her, but my advice to you Is!

Write her a later and include your phone number. Also remind her if she is not interested she should at least be your friend.

She will be please to know you still find her attractive.

Shascky33:
Re: How Do I Tell This Older Lady I Am In Love With Her? by Bisolanaomi(f): 11:40am On Aug 09, 2022
Get to know her better first... abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. / Ederly Man Eating In Restaurant With His Wife's Ashes On Valentine's Day(photos) / Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.