Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego (4032 Views)

I Bruised This Girl’s Ego So Badly. / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos) / Bruised Penis After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Snapchat: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bro tbh, you are in love with that girl. You do not have to admit it here sha.
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:37pm On Aug 08, 2022
marvellosGod:
how do i gain my self respect back, cuz we gonna see this morning.
na by force to follo her talk? .. U dey work for factory?
Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by BobbieZion(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Norms..
And I Know say she dey give you fake green light,wey make you looseguard slide her DM.
We all make mistakes,but when you make one and people make jest of it,look everyone in the eye and give them the "I don't give a damn bout the situation" attitude,walk pass like sh*t never happened.
The tendency to make another error is very high when you are annoyed.
Take the Blackpill and Chill,that one na for OG's no be fake alpha males....
Stop the ego-tripping.
Bro..

1 Like

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Albertone:

4 years?
You're mates bro!
No they're not. If he was three yrs older, then they could still be classified as mate..

1 Like

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Hypnotise: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
All these small small girls that can even rub their fathers age mate head and call him baby, how much more person wey senior am with some years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by Streetmovement(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't chat immatures and underage, I don't even know them.

If you dey find your ego back, Go yabaleft, your ego dey dia dey dance to portable new album.

I'm leaving this thread.

1 Like

Re: An Underage Girl Bruised My Ego by kelspinall(m): 9:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
its simple:

distance yaself from her first..

let the convos be greetings and business talk no flirting of any kind.

if you reply her message on whatsapp as soon as she sends then stop,give it time before replying.

keep a cool character and alittle serious face..

don't start now,she may notice it and know you are angry.

start from day 3..peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Parting Words! / 7 Mistakes Men Should Avoid When Getting Married / She Doesn't Like His Profession.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.