Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged (36332 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by silvar: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You are a god pansophist.

This is just beautiful and laced with so much wisdom.

I be wan send something in appreciation of this piece but who are my for where my Oga dey.

But please, if you know anyone that needs it, please recommend and I'll transfer 5k naira as a token of my appreciation.

I've gained so much for your posts and this is my little way of giving back.

I trust your recommendation. smiley

Boss abeg make i drop my aza?, anything abeg, make i take survive
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by pansophist(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2022
silvar:

Boss abeg make i drop my aza?, anything abeg, make i take survive

Instead of begging online, why not go work? You created a topic since May, begging even for hundred naira, and over three months later, you're still begging.

Even if you're broke and have no money to start anything, you can sell your time and labour, such as working for someone or hustling by yourself in marketplace, it's more dignifying than begging all over the place.

Hopefully your ego is not bigger than your need to survive. Because jobs people usually look down on will feed them, teach them technical skills and prevent them from being a nuisance to themselves and to others.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by MNDY(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

joe4real1988

This is the definition of a damaged man.
Not only by physical view.

MNDY

A damaged person is a damaged soul.

Rubbish explanation.
Physically and spiritually, who is Damaged? It is your gender that many different men deposit their different sperms inside her.
NOT A MAN
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
MNDY:

Rubbish explanation.
Physically and spiritually, who is Damaged? It is your gender that many different men deposit their different sperms inside her.
Sorry Men are also damaged physically and spiritually.. That's why you see young men suffering with nothing to show because they have slayed their destiny in the bed of bad sex.

So shameful to be putting your private part in to different vaginas .How do you ppl do that? getting with someone you are not bond with in spirit realm.
Person sins against his own body. How irritating even the body will be judging you

Not to talk about

teenage pregnancy, abortion, STIs, HIV/AIDS, regrets, guilt, loss of self-respect, depression, loss of family support, substance abuse

And I will say it again.

I won't accept a damaged Man that will make me to be suffering or paying for what I know nothing about in any ways ,like that Op crying he can't get a woman pregnant. Because I'm not damaged.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by MNDY(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

Sorry Men are also damaged physically and spiritually.. That's why you see young men suffering with nothing to show because they have slayed their destiny in the bed of bad sex.

So shameful to be putting your private part in to different vaginas .How do you ppl do that? getting with someone you are not bond with in spirit realm.

Not to talk about

teenage pregnancy, abortion, STIs, HIV/AIDS, regrets, guilt, loss of self-respect, depression, loss of family support, substance abuse

And I will say it again.

I won't accept a damaged Man that will make me to be suffering from what I know nothing about like that Op crying he can't get a woman pregnant. Because I'm not damaged.

Story. You are lying to yourself telling fake untrue story. Channel more energy on your gender, they are the victim and the cause. Many other wrong things can be responsible for a man's failure or downfall. Not women. Other things like: Curse, Karma etc.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
MNDY:

Story. You are lying to yourself telling fake untrue story. Channel more energy on your gender, they are the victim and the cause. Many other wrong things can be responsible for a man's failure or downfall. Not women. Other things like: Curse, Karma etc.

It goes both ways Man.

Judge fairness in what the Lord prohibited.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Joe4real1988(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
MNDY:

Rubbish explanation.
NOT A MAN
Don't mind that immature lady bro. That's why i didn't quote her again.

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by MNDY(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

It goes both ways Man.

Judge fairness in what the Lord prohibited.

Be there deceiving yourself. Successful men are sleeping with plenty Damaged women and it is not affecting the successful men.

Infact very immature of you to think a woman's own damage can affect a man in the first place sef.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
MNDY:

Be there deceiving yourself. Successful men are sleeping with plenty Damaged women and it is not affecting the successful men.
Do you know the price them [successful Men ]pay?

Man you are just deceiving yourself, you ain't wiser than the Lord that's against it.

infact very immature of you to think a woman's own damage can affect a man in the first place sef.

keep confusing yourself.

A damaged soul can affect another soul.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Don't mind that immature lady bro. That's why i didn't quote her again.

Because majority of the World population can't withstand the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Deasegun19(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
pansophist:

Lol no. Good guys are those with character, and money is a topping. Unless I'm blind, but with the women I see these days, its like the frmale eyes dont see 80% of men, just because she thinks he is poor, even if its not true. A good man is a rich man, and an evil man is a poor man grin

Last year in Accra, I met with MI. If you didn't knew who he was, you'd think he was just an ordinary Ghanian hustler. He wore a Jean, a t-shirt and a simple shoe. Lots of girls would instantly ignore him just by appearance.

Perhaps he dressed like that to prevent unnecessary attention. And a strategy to detect women that are not shallow and materialistic. And such women shamefully are quite few.

Take nairaland as an example, lots of Nigerians female writers should be here writing, but they are so few. Now go to Instagram and tiktok, na there them full. Shallow people grin

And don't give me that crap that they left because of redpiller or men yabbing them, what about quora then? Reddit, and other writing platforms? The simple fact is that women of nowadays are so damn shallow, that they suffer because of it.

Good men comes your way everyday, you're just not smart to see him. You expect him to come off as rich like a rapper, but rappers are broke. The guys who owned the label with simple Jean is richer.

For most women, it's to have money first, then character after. But this strategy is bad because you'll be a "plate", as in, you go serve all the rich men with your honey-pot. Them go nack your pot tire but commitment, you shall not see.

You think rich good men are fools? They see it clearly that you're with them for the money, not for love. They didn't attain wealth to give it to one foolish girl that thinks because she is young and beautiful, she should be worshipped.

Just as you're targeting rich men, other women are also targeting, which kick-start his polygamous nature, and instead of privatise one chick, he sample all the abundance before him. Afterall, he sees clearly that the women didn't came for who he is, but for what he has.

Lots of women are so damn shallow that they think men sees the world as them. Because your looks is your asset doesn't mean it same for men. For many of us, it's our bank balance, our character, being a man that is there for our families.

Men dress for functionality, not to attract attention. Normally I won't go out without something that has a pocket, because where would I put my phone and, key and wallet? Unlike female dresses normally that many have no pockets but to accentuate beauty.

So if you start understanding men and not judging and discarding them on sight, you may meet good men that are wealthy. All the wealthy men I know are frugal, they don't waste it on designers, since they don't want unnecessary attention from shallow people.

If I randomly pick hundred women and ask if they want a good man, all of them would say "YES", but if you look closely how they live their life, you'll see that it chases good rich men away.

Ask the average girl what is her hobby, all youll hear is shopping, clubbing, dancing, travelling, hanging out with friends etc. Shallow hobbies. Oh the new one, like toktoking, chatting and an aspiring actress grin

How about reading, writing, producing, drawing, history and things that shows that she is a woman of depth. How can one meet a good man when your hobbies such as clubbing and shopping center's around spending his money ?

Bang!!!
Who fired the shot?
Pansophist on this one .
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Joe4real1988(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

Because majority of the World population can't withstand the truth.
Which truth? U will only start reasoning right when u stop weighing men and women with the same scale. Be rubbing shoulder with men u hear, u go later realize say na u do yourself. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Joe4real1988:
Which truth? U will only start reasoning right when u stop weighing men and women with the same scale. Be rubbing shoulder with men u hear, u go later realize say na u do yourself. undecided undecided undecided
Anything can be said to cover useless lifestyles.

OK since Men and Women are not the same I agreed.

grin ENJOY THE ENIQUTIES.

SALT DY HAPPYSAY EN SWEET BUT EN NO KNOW SAY HE DY SPOIL HIMSELF.

IT'S JUST A PARABLE, BEFORE YOU THROW A TANTRUM

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Joe4real1988(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

Anything can be said to cover useless lifestyles.

OK since Men and Women are not the same I agreed.

grin ENJOY THE ENIQUTIES.

SALT DY HAPPYSAY EN SWEET BUT EN NO KNOW SAY HE DY SPOIL HIMSELF.

IT'S JUST A PARABLE, BEFORE YOU THROW A TANTRUM
The way u speak in public is a product of how u were brought up as a lady, even if it's a faceless forum. What do u understand by a useless life style, this small girl? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Joe4real1988:
The way u speak in public is a product of how u were brought up as a lady, even if it's a faceless forum.
YEs and I'm not afraid to say out what's not right among humans .they can't do anything accept for hating or attacking me.

What do u understand by a useless life style, this small girl? undecided undecided undecided
You are really asking me?
Scamming
Cheating
Lying
Sex anyone that comes your way
Living under the roof of a Man that has not official wife you. Note : A Responsible Man can never allow that.

Are those enough or you want more?

You ppl claimed to be older and sensitive yet I don't see the good values you all are passing to the younger ones.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by MNDY(m): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

Do you know the price them [successful Men ]pay?

Man you are just deceiving yourself, you ain't wiser than the Lord that's against it.

keep confusing yourself.

A damaged soul can affect another soul.

Na you sabi.
Continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Joe4real1988(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jeon:

YEs and I'm not afraid to say out what's not right among humans .they can't do anything accept for hating or attacking me.

You are really asking me?
Scamming
Cheating
Lying
Sex anyone that comes your way
Living under the roof of a Man that has not official wife you. Note : A Responsible Man can never allow that.

Are those enough or you want more?

You ppl claimed to be older and sensitive yet I don't see the good values you all are passing to the younger ones.
Smiles.......my issue with u is the 'male gender based statements/judgement. Your sermon should be focused on your fellow gender cause they are the ones that need it.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by silvar: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
pansophist:

Instead of begging online, why not go work? You created a topic since May, begging even for hundred naira, and over three months later, you're still begging.

Even if you're broke and have no money to start anything, you can sell your time and labour, such as working for someone or hustling by yourself in marketplace, it's more dignifying than begging all over the place.

Hopefully your ego is not bigger than your need to survive. Because jobs people usually look down on will feed them, teach them technical skills and prevent them from being a nuisance to themselves and to others.
why are nigerians like this? even if it's 2k or 3k they can't give to the poor but they will like to give the rich that has more than enough, if i explain to answer your questions, you would'nt believe it, so i reserve it, Thank you for your insult and ignorance.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by pansophist(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
silvar:

why are nigerians like this? even if it's 2k or 3k they can't give to the poor but they will like to give the rich that has more than enough, if i explain to answer your questions, you would'nt believe it, so i reserve it, Thank you for your insult and ignorance.

The people that will give you money are not rich, they most likely dont have much, but they refuse to see themselves as poor. They give despite their lack, and that's a virtue.

Youre not the only one that have problems, everyone does, so self-victimisation actually harms you, and no one respects that. If everyone starts to put their dirty linen out here, you'll appreciate your own struggles.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by silvar: 8:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
pansophist:

The people that will give you money are not rich, they most likely dont have much, but they refuse to see themselves as poor. They give despite their lack, and that's a virtue.

Youre not the only one that have problems, everyone does, so self-victimisation actually harms you, and no one respects that. If everyone starts to put their dirty linen out here, you'll appreciate your own struggles.
ok
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Cromagnon: 2:09am On Aug 14, 2022
toujurs:
na long throat na.
atoh
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by emmaodet: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
pansophist:

grin grin

I don't know why begging is so rampant in nigeria of today.
Is it laziness? or the school/education failed us ? because our forefathers and fathers never begged like this.
I went through the asewo beer parlour thread ..... bro, it has literally turned to Asewo beg parlour.
Hundreds of youths begging and dropping account numbers for a popular moniker their who also feels like a God dropping crumbs to them.

We have a very very long way to go as a nation and continent because i don't know who failed who.

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by virginboy1(m): 4:45pm On Aug 15, 2022
pansophist:

Lol no. Good guys are those with character, and money is a topping. Unless I'm blind, but with the women I see these days, its like the frmale eyes dont see 80% of men, just because she thinks he is poor, even if its not true. A good man is a rich man, and an evil man is a poor man grin

Last year in Accra, I met with MI. If you didn't knew who he was, you'd think he was just an ordinary Ghanian hustler. He wore a Jean, a t-shirt and a simple shoe. Lots of girls would instantly ignore him just by appearance.

Perhaps he dressed like that to prevent unnecessary attention. And a strategy to detect women that are not shallow and materialistic. And such women shamefully are quite few.

Take nairaland as an example, lots of Nigerians female writers should be here writing, but they are so few. Now go to Instagram and tiktok, na there them full. Shallow people grin

And don't give me that crap that they left because of redpiller or men yabbing them, what about quora then? Reddit, and other writing platforms? The simple fact is that women of nowadays are so damn shallow, that they suffer because of it.

Good men comes your way everyday, you're just not smart to see him. You expect him to come off as rich like a rapper, but rappers are broke. The guys who owned the label with simple Jean is richer.

For most women, it's to have money first, then character after. But this strategy is bad because you'll be a "plate", as in, you go serve all the rich men with your honey-pot. Them go nack your pot tire but commitment, you shall not see.

You think rich good men are fools? They see it clearly that you're with them for the money, not for love. They didn't attain wealth to give it to one foolish girl that thinks because she is young and beautiful, she should be worshipped.

Just as you're targeting rich men, other women are also targeting, which kick-start his polygamous nature, and instead of privatise one chick, he sample all the abundance before him. Afterall, he sees clearly that the women didn't came for who he is, but for what he has.

Lots of women are so damn shallow that they think men sees the world as them. Because your looks is your asset doesn't mean it same for men. For many of us, it's our bank balance, our character, being a man that is there for our families.

Men dress for functionality, not to attract attention. Normally I won't go out without something that has a pocket, because where would I put my phone and, key and wallet? Unlike female dresses normally that many have no pockets but to accentuate beauty.

So if you start understanding men and not judging and discarding them on sight, you may meet good men that are wealthy. All the wealthy men I know are frugal, they don't waste it on designers, since they don't want unnecessary attention from shallow people.

If I randomly pick hundred women and ask if they want a good man, all of them would say "YES", but if you look closely how they live their life, you'll see that it chases good rich men away.

Ask the average girl what is her hobby, all youll hear is shopping, clubbing, dancing, travelling, hanging out with friends etc. Shallow hobbies. Oh the new one, like toktoking, chatting and an aspiring actress grin

How about reading, writing, producing, drawing, history and things that shows that she is a woman of depth. How can one meet a good man when your hobbies such as clubbing and shopping center's around spending his money ?

Word of wisdom
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by pansophist(m): 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You are a god pansophist.

This is just beautiful and laced with so much wisdom.

I be wan send something in appreciation of this piece but who are my for where my Oga dey.

But please, if you know anyone that needs it, please recommend and I'll transfer 5k naira as a token of my appreciation.

I've gained so much for your posts and this is my little way of giving back.

I trust your recommendation. smiley

Oya I don need your 5k cool

Transfer am here

0450301774 gtbank. Taofeek Yusuf Olatunji.

Na one nairalander wey I promise something for this post here account be that.

https://www.nairaland.com/7267500/finally-rented-apartment-myself-pics/3#115467482

Your own na just extra, make him smile small. Bros helping bros. Let me know when you don do am. Thanks cool

2 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Lorayne(m): 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2022
pansophist:

How do I become as smart as you? cry
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Raalsalghul: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2022
pansophist:

Oya I don need your 5k cool

Transfer am here

0450301774 gtbank. Taofeek Yusuf Olatunji.

Na one nairalander wey I promise something for this post here account be that.

https://www.nairaland.com/7267500/finally-rented-apartment-myself-pics/3#115467482

Your own na just extra, make him smile small. Bros helping bros. Let me know when you don do am. Thanks cool

Good Afternoon Pansophist.

Transfer done, let him check.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by pansophist(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Thank you.

Thanks. He confirmed that you even sent more than the designated amount. More blessings cool

2 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by pansophist(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2022
Lorayne:

How do I become as smart as you? cry

Thanks for the appreciation. Learn to read, and write. These two things will shoot you above in intelligence than the average mind. Develop the curiosity to read everything, and in another languages.

Force your mind beyond the ordinary, try to detect implications, patterns, opposotions, real motivations, and why things are the way they are. Reading normally will push you to all these areas, because its like downloading the works others way smarter and older have done.

So reading is like seeing the world from a mountain top, it's way easier to see farther, unlike a man that can't see far because he doesn't read. So read to a point where when all your friends are busy balling and doing nonsense with their life, you prefer solitude and read because you have so many unanswered questions.

Reading is food for the mind. It helps you remain calm and thoughtful, and you'll hardly make mistakes or suffer unnecessarily because when others are playing ludo, you're a grandmaster in chess. They think you're stupid but at the end, they know they are stupid grin

Follow people you like to read from. Don't envy smart people, everybody started from the bottom. For example go to my old comments maybe in 2014 when I opened this account, my English was not that sophisticated then. But constant reading and writing, I can write like a pro, a poet, a scientist, a philosopher, basically I can use English anyhow I want it.

So you must love it for it to be effective, and it's not plug and play either. So yes, read and write. Writing is formalise thinking. Writing forces you to think, and to articulate your thoughts succinctly, which develop and rewires your brain in way that sophisticated you. Hope this helps cool

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by ThiagoKid(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2022
pansophist:

Thanks for the appreciation. Learn to read, and write. These two things will shoot you above in intelligence than the average mind. Develop the curiosity to read everything, and in another languages.

Force your mind beyond the ordinary, try to detect implications, patterns, opposotions, real motivations, and why things are the way they are. Reading normally will push you to all these areas, because its like downloading the works others way smarter and older have done.

So reading is like seeing the world from a mountain top, it's way easier to see farther, unlike a man that can't see far because he doesn't read. So read to a point where when all your friends are busy balling and doing nonsense with their life, you prefer solitude and read because you have so many unanswered questions.

Reading is food for the mind. It helps you remain calm and thoughtful, and you'll hardly make mistakes or suffer unnecessarily because when others are playing ludo, you're a grandmaster in chess. They think you're stupid but at the end, they know they are stupid grin

Follow people you like to read from. Don't envy smart people, everybody started from the bottom. For example go to my old comments maybe in 2014 when I opened this account, my English was not that sophisticated then. But constant reading and writing, I can write like a pro, a poet, a scientist, a philosopher, basically I can use English anyhow I want it.

So you must love it for it to be effective, and it's not plug and play either. So yes, read and write. Writing is formalise thinking. Writing forces you to think, and to articulate your thoughts succinctly, which develop and rewires your brain in way that sophisticated you. Hope this helps cool
Is there any material(s) you would recommend, sir?

Good evening from this side.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Lorayne(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2022
pansophist:

It does!

Thanks a lot, sir.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Misyarn: 9:32pm On Sep 01, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Thank you.
good day boss I am the guy u sent the money to, I really appreciate.May God bless you abundantly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.