Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged (36343 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Joe4real1988(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:
An experienced man is an asset in relationship or marriage but an experienced woman is a baggage.

The word "Virginity" was not created for men. A man's gbola got no mileage, that can't be said about kpekus and the carriers.

The painful truth is, in the sexual world, Man is at advantage.
This reality is so hard for women to accept. There is nothing like virginity in a man.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Cromagnon: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:
As a virgin, I'm not getting married to a non-virgin. I don talk my own angry

The Naked Truth: Some many men spend their best years "damaging" some women AND then when they're ready to settle down, they WANT a woman who's not "damaged" at all. Y'all, please help me make some sense out of this one! #EmpoweringWomenNow #victorhill4 #msruby
you sef why you allow man damage you?

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Verysmart101: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Zonefree:
An experienced man is an asset in relationship or marriage but an experienced woman is a baggage.

The word "Virginity" was not created for men. A man's gbola got no mileage, that can't be said about kpekus and the carriers.

The painful truth is, in the sexual world, Man is at advantage.

Thank goodness you understand this.The earlier women realise that men we re not created d same way as women the better.I don't support damaging ladies and if only ladies realise that they can't do certain things men do and go away with it would be cool
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Verysmart101: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

YES SIMP ALL THE WAY.

I'M NOT A SCRAPE AND CAN NEVER ACCEPT BROSTITUTES PARADING UNDER REDPILL OR ALPHABET.

Anyways we have foolish virgins like those ones in the Bible, they can accept your likes and even lick your feet.

You know life is like a Scale [ balanced and unbalanced, Black and White]

Auntie like minds attract.If u lived a less dirty life u will find a perfect gentle man but if u lived a life of harlotry,serving breakfasts here and there,my sister karma will do its work at the right time.Wat u reap is wat u will sow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
pansophist:
It is men that approach women normally, hardly the other way round, so why can't these women say no to these bad men? You cant eat your cake and have it back. Nice guys are boring, right? well, there is always a price to pay.

These women choose these men, not due to the content of their character, but the extent of their status, flashiness, depth of the pocket, and a good toy to show off publically for a prolonged dose of an ego boost The good guys who they've locked in friendzone will probably treat them far better, but all they get is rejection.

Accountability will always take anyone far, and a woman who instead of looking at the mirror and reflecting on her ways chooses to point fingers will get damaged even further. Woman-up, and realize that humans, and in this case, women are the architect of their own misfortune.

Lol. The only good guys are those that haven't touched money.

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Having a body count out of marriage has cover the whole issues.
Not to talk about the abortions [ A father to dead babies ] he forced the useless girl to do.
Don't you know that the blood of the aborted child is in his hands or you think the consequence are made for only ladies [ and that can be a blockage to many ways ]
Spiritual contracts he signed by engaging in premarital sex.

Or are we forgetting about the infections they contracted. [ A day can never pass by without the male gender posting of infections and how to cure it on this forum ].

joe4real1988

This is the definition of a damaged man.
Not only by physical view.

MNDY
First of all, that your thread was rubbish! Damaged man my foot!
The thread was not made by me.

Is the aborted child living in the man's stomach before the abortion?
Even though because he was aware and may even encouraging her.. So the blood is also on his hands

Do you know how many babies a man throws away by masturbating?

And why is the Lord against masturbation?

nobody is forcing a woman to open her own legs or live inside a man's house to be giving him vag.ina.

He will still get away with fuvkin another vagina even if the woman at home or not respect her value.

it is you with your gender that is responsible for these things.

Yeah Even the death of a Man.
you and your gender will still cry out if the woman decline to open the vagina.

A damaged person is a damaged soul.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Joe4real1988(m): 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

joe4real1988

This is the definition of a damaged man.
Not only by physical view.
No wahala, continue.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by toujurs: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cromagnon:
you sef why you allow man damage you?
na long throat na.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by kelspinall(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
only nigerian gals think silly when a guy has bleeped them and move on...

WTF WHATS DAMAGE IN 2 GROWN UP THAT FUXKED THEIR SELVES WILLINGLY?

he brought the d and you brought the p and everything was fun when going in and out and after that you feel used,who used you.

just a sex and you feel used... nonsense..

europeans, ghanaians, french african countries and s.a and others hit it and feel okay without thinking or feeling used

DID HE DEFRAUD OR DID SOMETHING FISHY TO?NO ONLY SEX AND YOU THINK YOU ARE USED...GOSHH.

CHANGE UR MINDSETS THIS GALS...

chawdish topic... umuaka under 16 na echiche haa sef.. ikegwuru

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Loverboi2cute(m): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
TMTR:

The man pays for the wedding expenses, the dowry, pays the bills at home after marriage,is responsible for the kids when they come infact he literally pays for everything without demanding you contribute or pay for anything but the one thing he requests for which is a virgin, you are trying to deny him that with your nonsensical argument undecided there is a reason a woman has an hymen an a man has none, there is nothing like male virginity, that's bullshit, men and women are different,we are not equal, we can never be equal angry

I will end with this popular saying ' a key that can open multiple padlocks is valuable and called a master key but a padlock that can be opened by multiple keys is useless and disposed to the bin'

So this your post is a big pile of horseshit undecided

kelspinall:

he brought the d and you brought the p and everything was fun when going in and out and after that you feel used,who used you.

europeans, ghanaians, french african countries and s.a and others hit it and feel okay without thinking or feeling used

DID HE DEFRAUD OR DID SOMETHING FISHY TO?NO ONLY SEX AND YOU THINK YOU ARE USED...GOSHH.

hahahaha....baba abeg oo lower ur voice...chaaii my belle oo

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Yes you chop and Clean mouth and move on stupid girls like that hoe that's under your roof.

I'm talking about the girls .
Well she is just ur gender.
And u r no better than her.
She is loyal.
She is a supervisor in a reputable company.
She just prepared my fav dish.
And I will reward her ds night.
She will soon be my baby mama.
But am not marrying her.
She cries Everytime I tell her
No marriage.
But she does not wanna leave.
The love is too much
She secretly took in for me.
So if you like go hug transformer
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
kelspinall:

The matter tire me .
But God dey

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

Well she is just ur gender.
And u r no better than her.
Why can I be better than her when I'm been stingy to perform wifey duties to a man that payed nothing on me.

She is loyal.
She have no choice because she secretly took in for you. She don't want to be a single mother.

She is a supervisor in a reputable company.
She just prepared my fav dish.
The reason why you are guming her like a glue.
Well just chop and clean mouth when the royalty treatment is over.

And I will reward her ds night.
With what?
if not for sex.

She will soon be my baby mama.
But am not marrying her.
She cries Everytime I tell her
No marriage.
But she does not wanna leave.
The love is too much
She secretly took in for me.
So if you like go hug transformer

Because she herself know that she's worthless and have no value.

You yourself knew that she's useless and stupid, the reason why you made those statements to be bold.

Yes you chop and Clean mouth and move on stupid girls like that hoe that's under your roof.
I'm talking about the girls .

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Why can I be better than her when I'm been stingy to perform wifey duties to a man that payed nothing on me.

She have no choice because she secretly took in for you. She don't want to be a single mother.

Well just chop and clean mouth when the royalty treatment is over.

With what?
if not for sex.

You yourself knew that she's useless and stupid, the reason why you made those statements to be bold.

For your mind, u don summarize.
You women are all the same.
One day u b a used and dumped by ur boyfriend
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

For your mind, u don summarize.
You women are all the same.
One day u b a used and dumped by ur boyfriend
Why en dy pain you?
Is it because I refused to dance to the useless men drum?..

Only if I was a foolish girl that welcomed damaged Men.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Tegabadguy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Well just chop and clean mouth when the royalty treatment is over. you guys are still fighting since yesterday why na J and C

With what?
if not for sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Only if I was a foolish girl that welcomed damaged Men.

virginity is just lack of opportunities
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by bepositive11: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
No, it's not a flawed ideology. It's the truth. You deserve to be with people who are on your level. You will anyway naturally attract them.

If you want to be with people who are on a higher level, bring yourself up to that level.

Do you think a wealthy man will just marry a poor woman anyhow? She has to be willing to bring herself up to his level and do the work on herself.

No man or woman with self respect will ever tolerate a partner who has slept around anyhow.

advanceDNA:

Everyone determines what they want out of life....if you want a woman who as slept with countless of men...go for it....

But Saying a man or woman deserves something because u say so is a flawed ideology...

.. poor people aspire for financially stable life and hope to marry someone financially stable because they know how horrible poverty can be..

So what is this idea u women and pvssy asś nigga pass around when a man or woman say they dont want a partner that sleeps around....

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

virginity is just of opportunities

Virginity is just a sign of self respect and the value you have to your body .
Not a lack of opportunities.

What opportunity is lacking when Society see sex as trophy.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Tegabadguy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Tegabadguy post=115578832][/quote] Pls jeon stop na
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Tegabadguy:
Pls jeon stop na

Lolz

Are the words to heavy for the ears?

4 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Virginity is just a sign of self respect and the value you have to your body .
Not a lack of opportunities.

What opportunity is lacking when Society see sex as trophy.

When u grow up

U will know that it is a sex saturated world
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

When u grow up

U will know that it is a sex saturated world

Where a being will be looking for a decent and faithful person as a partner to rub of the results they got for living an immoral life.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by advanceDNA: 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
bepositive11:
No, it's not a flawed ideology. It's the truth. You deserve to be with people who are on your level. You will anyway naturally attract them.

If you want to be with people who are on a higher level, bring yourself up to that level.

Do you think a wealthy man will just marry a poor woman anyhow? She has to be willing to bring herself up to his level and do the work on herself.

No man or woman with self respect will ever tolerate a partner who has slept around anyhow.

You are funny human being...who made you the judge of what people deserves...??

What anyone wants is totally up to them not you..not your opinion......there are lots of people who will do anything to be with the likes of kim kardashian with her many body count life style.
It's their choice....u are the one seeing it as a bad thing....some people dont....who classified virgin as higher than non virgins...nobody ...its a personal thing...... some men dont even want virgins...

that said...

Let me ask you something...a man starts his dating life at 23 with girls several men have slept with, who cheats on him...he has never really met someone good to him...he hopes for somethimg better according to his
choice ..but you come with your ideology that he doesnt deserve it....nd your reason is : he has dated women several men have slept with..

. my brother if you don't deserve something better in your life...thats your choice...
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Where a being will be looking for a decent and faithful person as a partner to rub of the results they got for living an immoral life.
na ur type dey easily fall. self acclaimed smart girl
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

na ur type dey easily fall. self acclaimed smart girl

Why won't you insults yourself because I refused to be a doormat like that hoe in ur house? neither welcome the ideas quoted by damaged Men?

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
advanceDNA:

You are funny human being...who made you the judge of what people deserves...??

What anyone wants is totally up to them not you..not your opinion......there are lots of people who will do anything to be with the likes of kim kardashian with her many body count life style.
It's their choice....u are the one seeing it as a bad thing....some people dont....who classified virgin as higher than non virgins...nobody ...its a personal thing...... some men dont even want virgins...

that said...

Let me ask you something...a man starts his dating life at 23 with girls several men have slept with....they who cheats on him...he has never really met someone good to him...he hopes for somethimg better according to his
choice ..but you come with your ideology that he doesnt deserve it....nd your reason is : he has dated women several men have slept with..

. my brother if you don't deserve something better in your life...thats your choice...

Nice one Bro
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Why won't you insults your self because I refused to be a doormat like that hoe in ur house ?
Her panties are smarter than your brains
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

Her panties are smarter than your brains
Yeah.
They're smarter than my brain because they can be brainwashed, pull off at any secs to give way for the normal activities.

l’ll try being nicer, if you try being smarter.Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you’ll find a brain back there.

Stupid self claimed REDPILL glorify a hoe because she's feeding you.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Yeah.
They're smarter than my brain because they can be brainwashed, pull off at any secs to give way for the normal activities.

l’ll try being nicer, if you try being smarter.Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you’ll find a brain back there.

Stupid self claimed REDPILL glorify a hoe because she's feeding you.

stop reasoning like that a hoe upstairs
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

stop reasoning like that a LovePeddler upstairs

Your LovePeddler's panties are smarter than my brain.. Anyways I am currently under construction to have a smart brain like the pants of your baby mama . Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Your LovePeddler's panties are smarter than my brain..
too much Dil.do riding will make u myopic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures / He Doesn't Pick Up My Calls When He's At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.