Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged (36335 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

too much Dil.do riding will make u myopic

Is like her pussy has expired and you no longer feel the taste, well there's someone for everyone and that person for you is a psychiatrist not that LovePeddler under your roof.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Is like her pussy has expired and you no longer feel the taste, well there's someone for everyone and that person for you is a psychiatrist not that LovePeddler under your roof.
Dil.do Rider
See the kind of words coming from a self acclaimed virgin!!
Dil.do go cast ur pvssy
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

Dil.do Rider
See the kind of words coming from a self acclaimed virgin!!
Dil.do go cast ur pvssy

Shut your mouth when talking to me.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

ok ma
gud night
make I f.u.ck my gal, she is just honey
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
Chnbanc:

ok ma
make I f.u.ck my gal, she is just honey

Therapy is expensive, diving into the glorified LovePeddler's vagina mighty calm you down.

Because light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak. Just like you.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by lyndaway(f): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
My brother you will always reap what you sow direct or indirectly if you succeed to marry a virgin ,will your female children succeed? anything you do will surely come back to you,you can't play smart with God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by lomprico(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
siofra:
As a virgin, I'm not getting married to a non-virgin. I don talk my own angry

The Naked Truth: Some many men spend their best years "damaging" some women AND then when they're ready to settle down, they WANT a woman who's not "damaged" at all. Y'all, please help me make some sense out of this one! #EmpoweringWomenNow #victorhill4 #msruby

Define damage.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
Evidences that show you have the favour of God.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GWl32MFSX0
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Hassanmaye(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
So hw will u know the Guy is a Virgin.. cheesy
This Reminds me of one of my Seniors Ogacheko.
He always played the M a Virgin card on gals,Ogachecko had An innocent face so most gal believed him,My Guy Got laid lyk hell.Till d day an argument ensused when one of his ex gf fought with his babe and told her Ogacheko still loved her because she was d one dat broke his Virginity.His babe was shocked as she taught she was d one hu did.I laughed so hard dat day,i had a pee stain on my Trousers .Ogacheko is married now,he went to his village and married a so called Decent gal.Guys hu do this deserve a spot in hell fire.Lmao.
" A so called decent girl" did she later turn out to be bad?
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jeon:

Therapy is expensive, diving into the glorified LovePeddler's vagina mighty calm you down.

Because light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak. Just like you.
No wahalla.
I enjoyed myself.
Simple
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Wwwq: 11:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by ddeola: 1:31am On Aug 11, 2022
Don't give yourself to anyone to damage you shikena ! sad sad sad sad
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Riscawendy(f): 1:36am On Aug 11, 2022
pansophist:
It is men that approach women normally, hardly the other way round, so why can't these women say no to these bad men? You cant eat your cake and have it back. Nice guys are boring, right? well, there is always a price to pay.

These women choose these men, not due to the content of their character, but the extent of their status, flashiness, depth of the pocket, and a good toy to show off publically for a prolonged dose of an ego boost The good guys who they've locked in friendzone will probably treat them far better, but all they get is rejection.

Accountability will always take anyone far, and a woman who instead of looking at the mirror and reflecting on her ways chooses to point fingers will get damaged even further. Woman-up, and realize that humans, and in this case, women are the architect of their own misfortune.
what of men that rape women and after they will want to marry a virgin. Karma is real, one way or the other you will be served your own meal.

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by bepositive11: 4:04am On Aug 11, 2022
It's not your choice. It's who you are that will attract what you deserve.

As for Kim Kardashian, show me even one decent man who would want to be with her. All those men who want to be with her see her as nothing but a s*x toy. Do you think they have respect for her? See how Kanye treated her when they were married. He gave her gifts that would suit a prostitute.

I don't see virgins as worthy of more respect than non virgins. You can only know whether they have self control when they are no longer virgins. You can't miss what you haven't tried.

As for the man you're talking about, it's very complicated. A man or woman can be someone who doesn't sleep around anyhow but still lack self respect. Why was he with those women in the first place if he knew that they sleep around anyhow? He needs to build himself up to a level where he has enough respect for himself to only tolerate women who have respect for themselves and their bodies.

advanceDNA:

You are funny human being...who made you the judge of what people deserves...??

What anyone wants is totally up to them not you..not your opinion......there are lots of people who will do anything to be with the likes of kim kardashian with her many body count life style.
It's their choice....u are the one seeing it as a bad thing....some people dont....who classified virgin as higher than non virgins...nobody ...its a personal thing...... some men dont even want virgins...

that said...

Let me ask you something...a man starts his dating life at 23 with girls several men have slept with, who cheats on him...he has never really met someone good to him...he hopes for somethimg better according to his
choice ..but you come with your ideology that he doesnt deserve it....nd your reason is : he has dated women several men have slept with..

. my brother if you don't deserve something better in your life...thats your choice...

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by advanceDNA: 6:24am On Aug 11, 2022
bepositive11:
It's not your choice. It's who you are that will attract what you deserve.

As for Kim Kardashian, show me even one decent man who would want to be with her. All those men who want to be with her see her as nothing but a s*x toy. Do you think they have respect for her? See how Kanye treated her when they were married. He gave her gifts that would suit a prostitute.

I don't see virgins as worthy of more respect than non virgins. You can only know whether they have self control when they are no longer virgins. You can't miss what you haven't tried.

As for the man you're talking about, it's very complicated. A man or woman can be someone who doesn't sleep around anyhow but still lack self respect. Why was he with those women in the first place if he knew that they sleep around anyhow? He needs to build himself up to a level where he has enough respect for himself to only tolerate women who have respect for themselves and their bodies.

So you think every one that dates horrible or sexually no-discipline people know the kind of people they are dating and want just to tolerate them..??
..its like uve not heard of cheating and deception? ..are u in this world or an Jupiter??

You've not heard of men dating or married to retired or coded prostitutés....so those men are coded or former prostitutés too.??

.So a faithful man can't be unfortunate in dating or married to a woman deceiving him without his knowledge and vice versa??

Again.. u are a very funny person...u have all these funny ideologies and weird principles that really doesnt play out in real life most times...

I have seen good girls fall in the hands of mosters, i have seen amazimg men date terrible women....it's not karma....its not "you are who you attract," ideology...

It's because the foundation is destroyed...the rules of the world has changed greatly...laws and norms have become redefined and distorted
sometimes it's being naive, ignoring redflags...
Sometimes..good things just happen to bad people....
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Plugsk(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2022
Come on comot for here joor
siofra:

Money, money, money.

That's all you think about. There's more to life than that undecided

Have you forgotten I'm a feminazi? I'll split the bills. He won't carry the financial obligations alone.

Men and women are equal angry
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by bepositive11: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2022
First of all, the whole "good things happen to bad people" mentality is complete bullsh*t.

Tell me, who is a "good person"? What does society define them as? Someone who is self sacrificing? Someone who puts everyone above themselves? Someone who's a doormat? You know what that person is? That person is toxic! They don't have healthy boundaries. Those are the kinds of people who narcissists love. Narcissists will drain the life out of them until there is no more life left in them.

A healthy good person is someone who knows when to draw the line! Society may call them selfish or self-centered, but they are the real good people. The kinds of people who attract partners who are just as healthy and good as they are.

All those good people you are saying you know who ended up with monsters. Dig deeper. Learn more about them. Go beyond seeing them as "good people" and see how they attract "monsters" with their so called goodness and naivety.

Let me tell you. If you're happy and fulfilled with your life, there is no way on earth that you will attract someone who's toxic. Because you're not desperate for a partner and you don't feel pressured to prove yourself to anyone, you will see through any nonsense manipulation that anyone dares to pull on you.

And don't say that people change after marriage. There are always little signs that people overlook because they are desperate or insecure or etc

Keep saying that I have funny ideologies and weird principles. I have opened my eyes wide open. I no longer follow all this nonsense beliefs that society pushes down your throat. I am wise now. Go and learn about human psychology especially personality disorders. It will open your eyes.

advanceDNA:

So you think every one that dates horrible or sexually no-discipline people know the kind of people they are dating and want just to tolerate them..??
..its like uve not heard of cheating and deception? ..are u in this world or an Jupiter??

You've not heard of men dating or married to retired or coded prostitutés....so those men are coded or former prostitutés too.??

.So a faithful man can't be unfortunate in dating or married to a woman deceiving him without his knowledge and vice versa??

Again.. u are a very funny person...u have all these funny ideologies and weird principles that really doesnt play out in real life most times...

I have seen good girls fall in the hands of mosters, i have seen amazimg men date terrible women....it's not karma....its not "you are who you attract," ideology...

It's because the foundation is destroyed...the rules of the world has changed greatly...laws and norms have become redefined and distorted
sometimes it's being naive, ignoring redflags...
Sometimes..good things just happen to bad people....

1 Like

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Pimine: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2022
TMTR:

The man pays for the wedding expenses, the dowry, pays the bills at home after marriage,is responsible for the kids when they come infact he literally pays for everything without demanding you contribute or pay for anything but the one thing he requests for which is a virgin, you are trying to deny him that with your nonsensical argument undecided there is a reason a woman has an hymen an a man has none, there is nothing like male virginity, that's bullshit, men and women are different,we are not equal, we can never be equal angry

I will end with this popular saying ' a key that can open multiple padlocks is valuable and called a master key but a padlock that can be opened by multiple keys is useless and disposed to the bin'

So this your post is a big pile of horseshit undecided
Factos grin
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by teebagy: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2022
siofra:
As a virgin, I'm not getting married to a non-virgin. I don talk my own angry

The Naked Truth: Some many men spend their best years "damaging" some women AND then when they're ready to settle down, they WANT a woman who's not "damaged" at all. Y'all, please help me make some sense out of this one! #EmpoweringWomenNow #victorhill4 #msruby
men dont damage women. Women damage themselves
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Chnbanc: 10:10am On Aug 11, 2022
Jeon:

This EDO girl. JANE
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by pansophist(m): 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
Riscawendy:
what of men that rape women and after they will want to marry a virgin. Karma is real, one way or the other you will be served your own meal.

Your thinking pattern bend like crayfish, because if you read to understand and not to respond, you'll see that your point differs from mine, just as a monkey differs to a donkey. Read again, get my point, then come back if you want a good dialogue.

5 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by pansophist(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
nenyewrites:

Lol. The only good guys are those that haven't touched money.

Lol no. Good guys are those with character, and money is a topping. Unless I'm blind, but with the women I see these days, its like the female eyes dont see 80% of men, just because she thinks he is poor, even if its not true. To these women, a rich man is a good man, and a poor man is an evil man grin

Last year in Accra, I met with MI. If you didn't knew who he was, you'd think he was just an ordinary Ghanian hustler. He wore a Jean, a t-shirt and a simple shoe. Lots of girls would instantly ignore him just by appearance.

Perhaps he dressed like that to prevent unnecessary attention. And a strategy to detect women that are not shallow and materialistic. And such women shamefully are quite few.

Take nairaland as an example, lots of Nigerians female writers should be here writing, but they are so few. Now go to Instagram and tiktok, na there them full. Shallow people grin

And don't give me that crap that they left because of redpiller or men yabbing them, what about quora then? Reddit, and other writing platforms? The simple fact is that women of nowadays are so damn shallow, that they suffer because of it.

Good men comes your way everyday, you're just not smart to see him. You expect him to come off as rich like a rapper, but rappers are broke. The guys who owned the label with simple Jean is richer.

For most women, it's to have money first, then character after. But this strategy is bad because you'll be a "plate", as in, you go serve all the rich men with your honey-pot. Them go nack your pot tire but commitment, you shall not see.

You think rich good men are fools? They see it clearly that you're with them for the money, not for love. They didn't attain wealth to give it to one foolish girl that thinks because she is young and beautiful, she should be worshipped.

Just as you're targeting rich men, other women are also targeting, which kick-start his polygamous nature, and instead of privatise one chick, he sample all the abundance before him. Afterall, he sees clearly that the women didn't came for who he is, but for what he has.

Lots of women are so damn shallow that they think men sees the world as them. Because your looks is your asset doesn't mean it same for men. For many of us, it's our bank balance, our character, being a man that is there for our families.

Men dress for functionality, not to attract attention. Normally I won't go out without something that has a pocket, because where would I put my phone and, key and wallet? Unlike female dresses normally that many have no pockets but to accentuate beauty.

So if you start understanding men and not judging and discarding them on sight, you may meet good men that are wealthy. All the wealthy men I know are frugal, they don't waste it on designers, since they don't want unnecessary attention from shallow people.

If I randomly pick hundred women and ask if they want a good man, all of them would say "YES", but if you look closely how they live their life, you'll see that it chases good rich men away.

Ask the average girl what is her hobby, all youll hear is shopping, clubbing, dancing, travelling, hanging out with friends etc. Shallow hobbies. Oh the new one, like toktoking, chatting and an aspiring actress grin

How about reading, writing, producing, drawing, history and things that shows that she is a woman of depth. How can one meet a good man when your hobbies such as clubbing and shopping center's around spending his money ?

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Raalsalghul: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
pansophist:

You are a god pansophist.

This is just beautiful and laced with so much wisdom.

I be wan send something in appreciation of this piece but who are my for where my Oga dey.

But please, if you know anyone that needs it, please recommend and I'll transfer 5k naira as a token of my appreciation.

I've gained so much for your posts and this is my little way of giving back.

I trust your recommendation. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by toujurs: 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jeon:

Don't you even have shame , and have mercy on your old age, 24/7 u are always on NL. Pity your parents that trained you in school naw, haba as old as you are undecided, and you haven't over grown this your timid personality. It's shameful angry. Continue seeking solace in a faceless forum, don't go and work on your social life. Na depression go strike u Last last.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jeon(f): 8:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
toujurs:
Don't you even have shame , and have mercy on your old age, 24/7 u are always on NL. Pity your parents that trained you in school naw, haba as old as you are undecided, and you haven't over grown this your timid personality. It's shameful angry. Continue seeking solace in a faceless forum, don't go and work on your social life. Na depression go strike u Last last.

Shut up.
You must be really jobless and pained in the ass for noticing the secs/mins/hours /days /weeks /months and years I spent on NL.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Hassanmaye(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
Prettygirl200:
No dear u can't!!! Since u men want to be hoeing around, jumping from one lady to another, deflowing pples future wives den be prepared to marry a non virgin. U won't use your community dick or dick that is full of cured infection on a virgin. The bitter truth still remains u can't eat your cake nd have it sir
Women are sex gate keepers they have the choice to open the hole or not we don't force them
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
pansophist:

Lol no. Good guys are those with character, and money is a topping. Unless I'm blind, but with the women I see these days, its like the frmale eyes dont see 80% of men, just because she thinks he is poor, even if its not true. A good man is a rich man, and an evil man is a poor man grin

Last year in Accra, I met with MI. If you didn't knew who he was, you'd think he was just an ordinary Ghanian hustler. He wore a Jean, a t-shirt and a simple shoe. Lots of girls would instantly ignore him just by appearance.

Perhaps he dressed like that to prevent unnecessary attention. And a strategy to detect women that are not shallow and materialistic. And such women shamefully are quite few.

Take nairaland as an example, lots of Nigerians female writers should be here writing, but they are so few. Now go to Instagram and tiktok, na there them full. Shallow people grin

And don't give me that crap that they left because of redpiller or men yabbing them, what about quora then? Reddit, and other writing platforms? The simple fact is that women of nowadays are so damn shallow, that they suffer because of it.

Good men comes your way everyday, you're just not smart to see him. You expect him to come off as rich like a rapper, but rappers are broke. The guys who owned the label with simple Jean is richer.

For most women, it's to have money first, then character after. But this strategy is bad because you'll be a "plate", as in, you go serve all the rich men with your honey-pot. Them go nack your pot tire but commitment, you shall not see.

You think rich good men are fools? They see it clearly that you're with them for the money, not for love. They didn't attain wealth to give it to one foolish girl that thinks because she is young and beautiful, she should be worshipped.

Just as you're targeting rich men, other women are also targeting, which kick-start his polygamous nature, and instead of privatise one chick, he sample all the abundance before him. Afterall, he sees clearly that the women didn't came for who he is, but for what he has.

Lots of women are so damn shallow that they think men sees the world as them. Because your looks is your asset doesn't mean it same for men. For many of us, it's our bank balance, our character, being a man that is there for our families.

Men dress for functionality, not to attract attention. Normally I won't go out without something that has a pocket, because where would I put my phone and, key and wallet? Unlike female dresses normally that many have no pockets but to accentuate beauty.

So if you start understanding men and not judging and discarding them on sight, you may meet good men that are wealthy. All the wealthy men I know are frugal, they don't waste it on designers, since they don't want unnecessary attention from shallow people.

If I randomly pick hundred women and ask if they want a good man, all of them would say "YES", but if you look closely how they live their life, you'll see that it chases good rich men away.

Ask the average girl what is her hobby, all youll hear is shopping, clubbing, dancing, travelling, hanging out with friends etc. Shallow hobbies. Oh the new one, like toktoking, chatting and an aspiring actress grin

How about reading, writing, producing, drawing, history and things that shows that she is a woman of depth. How can one meet a good man when your hobbies such as clubbing and shopping center's around spending his money ?

Try research instead of making assumptions.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by PumpumPrince: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
Jeon:

Shut up.
You must be really jobless and pained in the ass for noticing the secs/mins/hours /days /weeks /months and years I spent on NL.

RULE 2 BROKEN AGAIN: MOD pls action this!
CC
Lalastica
mynd
Farano
mynd 44
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Rocktation,
farano
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by pansophist(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Raalsalghul:

You are a god pansophist.

This is just beautiful and laced with so much wisdom.

I be wan send something in appreciation of this piece but who are my for where my Oga dey.

But please, if you know anyone that needs it, please recommend and I'll transfer 5k naira as a token of my appreciation.

I've gained so much for your posts and this is my little way of giving back.

I trust your recommendation. smiley

I need the 5k bros, I go donate am to somebody. I go mention you later when I get him account number. I swear he go happy die grin

He get one guy for here wey just rent house last week, and I wan give am some gift. He go appreciate the money.

3 Likes

Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Raalsalghul: 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
pansophist:

I need the 5k bros, I go donate am to somebody. I go mention you later when I get him account number. I swear he go happy die grin

He get one guy for here wey just rent house last week, and I wan give am some gift. He go appreciate the money.

Please do!

Thank you.
Re: Men, After Damaging Some Women, You Now Want To Settle Down With One Not Damaged by Jman06(m): 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
pansophist:
It is men that approach women normally, hardly the other way round, so why can't these women say no to these bad men? You cant eat your cake and have it back. Nice guys are boring, right? well, there is always a price to pay.

These women choose these men, not due to the content of their character, but the extent of their status, flashiness, depth of the pocket, and a good toy to show off publically for a prolonged dose of an ego boost The good guys who they've locked in friendzone will probably treat them far better, but all they get is rejection.

Accountability will always take anyone far, and a woman who instead of looking at the mirror and reflecting on her ways chooses to point fingers will get damaged even further. Woman-up, and realize that humans, and in this case, women are the architect of their own misfortune.
Don't just mind them!

Let them continue fooling around and then later turn around and blame men for their foolishness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? / Couple Show Swag Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.