Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) (2792 Views)

WAIT OOOOOO! Is Breast Still A Private Part? / Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! / What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
Jeon:

See no try am.

Better maintain the line wher we dy.
Not all dogs that bark should be shouted at , best you keep your calm , control or ignore the situation, so you don’t bring yourself down to the dogs level , because shouting at all dogs that barks makes the individual no better than the dog , in fact it excites the dog to keep barking xx

Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by TheSourcerer: 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
I am not the first man to fuck_a virgin without protection.

I fucked_a particular girl like that but due to the fact that she is a virgin, i didnt use protection.

What she is telling me now is that her breasts are paining her.

I know i did justice to the breasts but its not suppose to be paining her nah

Pls is that a sign of pregnancy?

I'm really scared bcoz i have no intention of marrying that girl.
how many weeks has it been since you had the sex?
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by Jeon(f): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Not all dogs that bark should be shouted at , best you keep your calm , control or ignore the situation, so you don’t bring yourself down to the dogs level , because shouting at all dogs that barks makes the individual no better than the dog , in fact it excites the dog to keep barking xx

lolz.
You have to say it out sometime times.

Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by EmiDon11: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Divay22:
[/b]
You're mad
how am i mad?
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by EmiDon11: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
how many weeks has it been since you had the sex?
roughly 2 weeks
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Messi1:
abeg do fast make we convene meeting how to carry out the naming ceremonygrin

CC: EmiDon11

Hehehe
We go carry Andrew liver salt enter the venue
We shall chop anyhow anyhow

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
[quote author=EmiDon11 post=115536681][/quote]

If you like slap me, she must born this pikin
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by silibaba: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:

I fucked_a particular girl like that but due to the fact that she is a virgin, i didnt use protection.

One hymen uncovered. Eno go better for Op.

One potential wife material down.
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by silibaba: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
roughly 2 weeks

So the sex rough self
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by EmiDon11: 4:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
silibaba:

So the sex rough self
but her pus.y tight like kilode
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by EmiDon11: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
U see orgasmgiver123 and messi1
No problem i will see una through
Make i recover from this high B.P first
I dey come for una
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by Greattestman: 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
It would be better you air your opinion without ofensive choice of words.
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by EmiDon11: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
Greattestman:
make me understand sir
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by EmiDon11: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
3nity7:
I pity some women sha, life is not fair to them most times. You met a girl as a virgin you took her hymen an you are saying you have no intention of marrying her deep down,I guess you must have told her you would. And If you did Karma awaits you, if it misses you, it won't miss your generation.
oga i not tell her say i go marry her
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
U see orgasmgiver123 and messi1

No problem i will see una through

Make i recover from this high B.P first

I dey come for una
Baba, no come for us, instead, go dey arrange money for pampers and baby food
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Greattestman:
I did air my opinion , and its hard to say anything without someone been offended.
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
roughly 2 weeks
well yes in typical cases due to new hormonal changes in the body , be strong buddy go for a test to be fully sure .
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by 3nity7: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
oga i not tell her say i go marry her
oga I no talk say u tell am, I just dey tell you watin go sup just in case you tell am so.
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by Tonyx5(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
i pray
You pray? Really dude
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
U don too suck am, that's why grin
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by ashawopikin(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
though it changed colour sha
you wicked, u no know say that breast na virgin breast? grin
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by silibaba: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
EmiDon11:
but her pus.y tight like kilode
you for apply castol oil nah, haba
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by dnawah(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2022
EmiDon11:

see your reasoning!u think say na only through sex person fit carry disease abi? She be virgin no make am free o!
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by Baddestbiitch(f): 7:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Weakling
kiss
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by EmiDon11: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Baddestbiitch:
Weakling kiss
this man
I thought dem don banned u?
Re: Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) by EmiDon11: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2022
dnawah:
see your reasoning!u think say na only through sex person fit carry disease abi? She be virgin no make am free o!
abi o

My Expenses On Girls This Month / Some Women Are Plain Stupid Especially Broke Idiots. / Trending Video Of Couple In Delta State Who Spent N50k Only For Their Wedding