Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! (4748 Views)

Is Breast Pain A Sign Of Pregnancy?(photos) / WAIT OOOOOO! Is Breast Still A Private Part? / What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Mine Is Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by habsydiamond(m): 1:22am On Jan 09, 2019
I noticed that ladies are used to expose their breast as a way of showing that they are sexy, endowed and so on. Exposing the breast does not show a lady is sexy but how she carry herself, all it shows is the eagerness the guys will have to taste from her honey's pot... Ladies of nowadays private part don turn public just like Mtn sim.... Back to my question, do u think breast is still private part or public
Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by Dunnytt: 1:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Both
It is private-public......Private because it belongs to them and public because anyone is liable to touch them as long as this farm toolz sees what they will benefits from sharing to the public.

5 Likes

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by TBIZZY(m): 1:52am On Jan 09, 2019
It is a public limited liability property. I.e it may be freely given and traded to the public (although it may also be privately held, often by another man), with a minimum responsibility. Despite it has a separate legal entity... smiley

15 Likes

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by GOFRONT(m): 2:24am On Jan 09, 2019
cry cry

Gone are the dayz when bwess used to be a PRIVATIZED Mammary gland factory......

But nowadayz, ladies are their own Public Relations officer (P.R.O) of their private commodity, thereby making it very accessible and easy for a Public-Private-Partnership (PPP). If u know, u already know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by Afonjas: 2:29am On Jan 09, 2019
When was breast a private part?

If Breast is private part then feet like this should be private part and should be hidden

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by Landy101(m): 2:39am On Jan 09, 2019
it is public for women and girls with low self-esteem,, and it is private for those who have proper home training and upbringing..

3 Likes

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:34am On Jan 09, 2019
Landy101:
it is public for women and girls with low self-esteem,, and it is private for those who have proper home training and upbringing..

Naso
Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by uboma(m): 5:01am On Jan 09, 2019
Some Ladies make it a public affair.
Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by Teaser0904(f): 5:25am On Jan 09, 2019
Chaiii see question oo,what have we done to ourselves ladies?make i go sleep biko,i am angry. angry
Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by ValCon888: 6:19am On Jan 09, 2019
Touch it and find out..

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by mummycommander(m): 6:22am On Jan 09, 2019
op d answer to ur question is d diff between public n private schls in Nigeria if u sabi u sabi
Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2019
If u ask us na who we go ask?

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by bolinjkezzy(m): 6:50am On Jan 09, 2019
Breast is a public part while the nipple is private.... Them still dey censor the nipple part if them won show the breast.

1 Like

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by hyfr(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2019
Its like a private car but most owners use it for midnight public transport, to make extra income

2 Likes

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by Vicyace: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2019
Breast used to be private but not anymore.

Only the nipple is a private property now
Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by habsydiamond(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2019
bolinjkezzy:
Breast is a public part while the nipple is private.... Them still dey censor the nipple part if them won show the breast.
pls dont turn my head ooo.....are u saying the nipple is not part of the breast
Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2019
habsydiamond:
I noticed that ladies are used to expose their breast as a way of showing that they are sexy, endowed and so on. Exposing the breast does not show a lady is sexy but how she carry herself, all it shows is the eagerness the guys will have to taste from her honey's pot... Ladies of nowadays private part don turn public just like Mtn sim.... Back to my question, do u think breast is still private part or public
In my O’Level BIOLOGY DAYS, I was told that Men are always on HEAT, while the ladies have specific heat periods, but now it does appear to me that the HEAT PERIOD of Ladies have surpassed that of the Men, now occurring every minute of the day without any relapse.

LADIES are now waiting to be phucked.
This is irrespective of your financial status.
The CLIMATE has finally changed
Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by Greatzeus(m): 10:12am On Jan 09, 2019
Semi - Public grin
Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by noni14(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2019
EVILFOREST:

In my O’Level BIOLOGY DAYS, I was told that Men are always on HEAT, while the ladies have specific heat periods, but now it does appear to me that the HEAT PERIOD of Ladies have surpassed that of the Men, now occurring every minute of the day without any relapse.

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by noni14(m): 10:49am On Jan 09, 2019
like 4 public , share 4 private

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by labanj1(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2019
TBIZZY:
It is a public limited liability property. I.e it may be freely given and traded to the public (although it may also be privately held, often by another man), with a minimum responsibility. Despite it has a separate legal entity... smiley
That guy deserves a medal

3 Likes

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by Sportwin(m): 1:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
TBIZZY:

baba ooo

1 Like

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by Diospropio: 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
See question grin

I think in this our wobe generation, the nipple is the only private part o. You will see them covering the nipples and expose the breast.

Awon omo irole aye angry

1 Like

Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by habsydiamond(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I won't be surprised if I start seeing ladies putting on boxer and carrying unclad chests upandan like guys very soon
Re: Is Breast Still Private Part Or Public!!! by habsydiamond(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
Greatzeus:
Semi - Public grin
lolzzz....see phrasing...semi- public..I think I will agree with u. A fully exposed breast is a full public while a breast exposed but the nipple is covered is semi-public...omo see thinking mehn grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Community Where Girls Sleep With Multiple Men To Find The One / . / I Tricked My Girlfriend Don’t Know If Is Wrong!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.