Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

God Does Not Exist - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Does Not Exist (3186 Views)

What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. From Side Chic To (pix) / MEN!! Don't Let Society Lie To You!! This Kind Of Women DO NOT EXIST!! / What Girls Cannot Do, Does Not Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Does Not Exist by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
axone:
Mr Man. Been there, done that. It's a cul de sac. Come out there, now you still have the opportunity. There is God. He lives
lol but I think "God" should be a title and not gender specific,you already determined it to be masculine but we can't even get any proof to this.
Re: God Does Not Exist by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Atheists are reasonable and well mannered. That you're an atheist doesn't necessarily mean you should be uncouth and pompous. You do not seem to be open-minded, you're just throwing insults and derogatory sentiments here and there. What's the point having this conversation in the first place when you choose to be close-minded and thick? Enjoy your freethinking characterized life but know this today, whether you believe it or not, one day you won't be able to make a choice to believe in or not to believe in the existence of the triune God.
know this today,whether you believe it or not,one day you won't be able to make a choice in or not believe in the existence of the Supreme pink unicorn who keeps us all save everyday.
Re: God Does Not Exist by axone(m): 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
lol but I think "God" should be a title and not gender specific,you already determined it to be masculine but we can't even get any proof to this.
lol bro the understanding that there is One who created you and leads you should be enough for you. Buh if knowing His gender is your priority, you can always ask Him. He can reveal Himself to u. Buh just understand that there is God, and He lives.
Re: God Does Not Exist by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:59am On Aug 11, 2022
axone:
lol bro the understanding that there is One who created you and leads you should be enough for you. Buh if knowing His gender is your priority, you can always ask Him. He can reveal Himself to u. Buh just understand that there is God, and He lives.
its always weird that you guys don't know how you even sound,"just understand that there's God and he lives" isn't evidence for anything and only gullible people would swallow that.
Again how were you able to determine this God thing's gender?

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by Stanley1155: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2022
The fool says in his heart,there is no God
Re: God Does Not Exist by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Flawed theory, just like the satire of the flying spaghetti monster. Evidence upon evidence have been given for the existence of God, and numerous persons throughout history have shared their experiences of encounters with him in diverse ways. The theory of a “supreme pink unicorn” is simply an attempt to refute the existence of God with the claim that there's no evidence for such. You cannot subtly assume the existence of an unknown being to debunk the existence of another, simply because you don't believe in it.
flawed theory,provide these evidences that are peculiar to your god you can't!
If human beings are brought up and indoctrinated that the sun is their God and happenings are attributed to it then you'd be saying this same thing you saying
I didn't subtly assume the existence of an "unknown" being to debunk the existence of another,what I did is to try to make you see that they are both delusional and none exist. You guys claim for any of these gods is often an infinitely expanding tautology,thereby arguing is mostly pointless because you fail to see this.
Re: God Does Not Exist by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2022
GreatVocalist:

The evidences are written all over your life. You think that your sense of right and wrong comes from you? Why is it that you don't worry literally every single second of your life about what will happen the next minute? You don't control that, do you? But yet, you don't worry about that. You carry on with life with the hope that things will get better.

You don't know your future, why then do you continue living? What's the point of living in the first place? Why are you here? You didn't create yourself, you didn't pre-ordain your coming to into existence. If you didn't, then who did? You think it was your parents? No. They didn't know you were coming, they didn't know it would be you, even though they knew what to do in order to produce babies. So how come you're here?

Gather these questions and think. God's existence is written all over your existence in itself. Think bro, think! Don't allow circumstances and pride cloud your reasoning.
grin my sense of discernment btw right and wrong(morality) isn't evidence of any god(s) and not worrying whilst going through my day to day activities dosent proof the existence of any gods,thats a logical way for an human to cope with life's turmoil and still I don't need to believe or worship any gods to understand common sense you feel me?
My purpose in life is mine to determine,so as that of every other human. I don't know how we as humans got here and no one does,yet except perhaps our religious brothers who have theories backed up with "faith" lol from what I see you are the one who ain't thinking
You stopped questioning and settled for indoctrination because its soothing/comforting and seemingly easy,whereas its a blockade of common sense

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 11, 2022
I do ask myself this same Question..
Re: God Does Not Exist by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

there is no god, just an illusion put in gullible people's life in order to control/defraud them. if in doubt, look around you and see how many xtians go to church every weekend and subsequently die (illnesses, crime, hunger, accidents etc) yet that god is suppose to protect them. lol!
You are a man abi, one day you go cry God
Re: God Does Not Exist by Rosement(f): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
God created us with good intentions that was why He did not give us the knowledge of evil while He was creating us. He gave us the knowledge of good only, so that we can continue to have a happy and peaceful life. But we decided to have the knowledge of both good and evil on our own by eating the forbidden fruit. We are in this mess today because we ate the forbidden fruit, God is not to be blamed.

God created the world perfectly for humans convenience. Blaming God for the evil going on in the world is like blaming your landlord for the personal disputes going on inside your house. We, humans are the ones messing up this world, God is our landlord and we are His tenants. Do you expect your landlord to come and clean your house for you?

We continue to increase our knowledge of evil daily that is why there is so much suffering in the world. We are greed, selfish, heartless, bitter and so on. If God decides to punish injustice who will remain? We are the ones hurting ourselves, how many of us are helping the poor, all will do is set standards, mock others or make them feel inferior. Did God come down from Heaven and start beating everybody, did God stop the moon from giving light to us or the sun from shining on us. How is the suffering in the world God's fault. Are our governments not made up of human beings like ourselves? If you need God personally invite Him into your life, forget about the world suffering.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Batam:
You are a man abi, one day you go cry God

only xtians cry god... duh!
Re: God Does Not Exist by axone(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
its always weird that you guys don't know how you even sound,"just understand that there's God and he lives" isn't evidence for anything and only gullible people would swallow that.
Again how were you able to determine this God thing's gender?
i'm done with you... A fool says in his heart, there is no God.
Re: God Does Not Exist by Dliquidmetal(m): 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
axone:
i'm done with you... A fool says in his heart, there is no God.
grin and the wise says out loud that there's not evidence for your god(s).
These people sef
Re: God Does Not Exist by OAra: 1:17am On Aug 12, 2022
Explorerx:
If he exist? Why are some people meant to suffer and some to enjoy?

There are endless philosophical and religious explanations for suffering, but still...if you feel religious, you might ascribe a variety of purposes to suffering - some religions embrace the concept of reincarnation, so people who do suffer might be paying for a past sin in that light; others envision suffering as a way to purify the soul in preparation of the afterlife, and so people who suffer might reap rewards in the next life in that particular religious view. And so on, and so on.

From a more secular and pragmatic point of view, the world is a akin to a rigged game, since the vast majority of people will never achieve their full potential, live life to the fullest and so on.

I prefer to assume a simpler position - life ain't fair, but one has to play with the cards he/she is dealt.

Sorry for not being able to answer your question, but I hope my little comment was not totally useless.
Re: God Does Not Exist by HltSong: 8:57am On Aug 15, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Things happen that I question his existence..

Fold arms...
More comment

U waka come online when I no dey to report my comment abi?

Get ready for part 2. I dey see your alternate monikers oo. Just troll one female for this forum first.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by meobizy(f): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2022
I honestly don’t care. If He exists, I’ll serve my time in hell with my full chest.
Re: God Does Not Exist by Sweetvie: 9:55am On Aug 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

there is no god, just an illusion put in gullible people's life in order to control/defraud them. if in doubt, look around you and see how many xtians go to church every weekend and subsequently die (illnesses, crime, hunger, accidents etc) yet that god is suppose to protect them. lol!
You're a atheist then?
Re: God Does Not Exist by Sweetvie: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Of course God do exist... Maybe he haven't done anything for you to make u question his presence but for me he exist.
I questions his presence times without numbers in the past but now I fully believe in him and I know he is watching over us smiley
Re: God Does Not Exist by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 16, 2022
Sweetvie:
You're a atheist then?

i am a human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it AND/OR make his own choices in life.

1 Like

Re: God Does Not Exist by Sweetvie: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i am a human being with a functioning brain, not afraid to use it AND/OR make his own choices in life.
Smile... Got it
But what make u think he doesn't exist? And who do you think created us? Scientist?
Re: God Does Not Exist by MediMedi(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
Explorerx:
God exist and have been doing wonders and performing miracle
Re: God Does Not Exist by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sweetvie:
Smile... Got it
But what make u think he doesn't exist? And who do you think created us? Scientist?

my personal belief is its all down to EVOLUTION, which makes more sense than the story of Adam and Eve and their incestuous lineage (Aka their son Cain married his own sister Awan, and the whole humankind comes from them, lol). life is a ying/yang, some people will be lucky while others wont: some people will have a great life while others wont... and this has nothing to do with any invisible god, and instead all to do with the ying and yang of LIFE. but never forget, no matter what happens, your religious holyman will always be the one going home to his mansion belly full while driving his Rolls Royce, when in return you people are dying of hunger and are miserable in your own lives.

here is something for you xtians to accept: the bible is full of tales of "supposed" miracles by your prophet, but lets be honest, when was the last time you actually saw a miracle that you can 110% say that its your invisible gods work?!?!? pls i am not talking the mambo jambo nonsense that will have you claim that anything good happening on earth is down to your god (as any other religious charlatan can say the same). i am talking CONCRETE PROOF THAT YOUR GOD DID ANYTHING REMOTELY MIRACULOUS IN THE LAST 2000yrs ...
Re: God Does Not Exist by Sweetvie: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

my personal belief is its all down to EVOLUTION, which makes more sense than the story of Adam and Eve and their incestuous lineage (Aka their son Cain married his own sister Awan, and the whole humankind comes from them, lol). life is a ying/yang, some people will be lucky while others wont: some people will have a great life while others wont... and this has nothing to do with any invisible god, and instead all to do with the ying and yang of LIFE. but never forget, no matter what happens, your religious holyman will always be the one going home to his mansion belly full while driving his Rolls Royce, when in return you people are dying of hunger and are miserable in your own lives.

here is something for you xtians to accept: the bible is full of tales of "supposed" miracles by your prophet, but lets be honest, when was the last time you actually saw a miracle that you can 110% say that its your invisible gods work?!?!? pls i am not talking the mambo jambo nonsense that will have you claim that anything good happening on earth is down to your god (as any other religious charlatan can say the same). i am talking CONCRETE PROOF THAT YOUR GOD DID ANYTHING REMOTELY MIRACULOUS IN THE LAST 2000yrs ...
Speechless... Actually am not trying to convince you or something we all have our own view of religion and everything. Lol, that holyman u stated got me laughing... I don't actually put faith or my religion beliefs in them... I face my God directly, pray and yeah, he answer my prayers. I don't know how to proof anything, actually I doubted his presence b4 back then I was facing so many challenges and I started doubting if he is really there looking at me... I even challenged him that if he know he there he should show his presences... Smile God is wonderful. Yeah, life is full of up and down and I think those stuff are just a challenge for us to overcome it doesn't mean he is not there or he doesn't exist. Croyez ce que vous voulez aussi longtemps que vous êtes heureux
Re: God Does Not Exist by AllenforGOD(m): 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

hmm.read revelations 4:11.holy is the lord God Almighty that sits upon the thron
Re: God Does Not Exist by alphaNomega: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
Explorerx:

You are actually correct. God does not exist.

MrBrownJay1:

if the above is what you believe then ACCEPT that your god does not exist and you dont need to go to a church to pray for "protection from an invisible god" since (as you so well put it) all the above things must happen to mankind.

here is another clue: your invisible god tells you to pray for anything and it shall be given to you... so if this was remotely real and not some yeye rubbish then NO XTIAN WILL EVER DIE POOR AND/OR OF THE ABOVE I MENTIONNED!
They don't get it. The religious ones. None of them.

surgical:
it is called karma people are born into their circumstances to redeem their past ,or atone for their past ,it's also the reason for reincarnation.
where is karma in your Bible abi you are mixing another religion with your own? Which one you dey?

AllenforGOD:
read rev 4:11,gen 1-end you will know the Almighty exists
Read The Amazing Spiderman vol. 6 #5 and you will know Spider-Man exists
Re: God Does Not Exist by AllenforGOD(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

read rev 4:11,gen 1-end you will know the Almighty exists
Re: God Does Not Exist by alphaNomega: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2022
Jeon:

Paying for their sinful deeds them committed in their past lives.
Oh really...now past lives exist? From life-after-death to life before you were even born. So tell us, what were you doing in your past life?
Re: God Does Not Exist by Kronikuz: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2022
Explorerx:
Why do you think there is good and evil ?
What do you think governs the law of universe?
Answer these two questions to yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Find It It Almost Impossible To Initiate Love-making? / What Is Wrong With This Picture ??? / IAS SCAM ALERT: IAS Is The Latest Cheap Scam In Town [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.