Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,056 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor (44773 Views)

Wike: I Will Campaign With Buhari’s Award / 2023: I Don’t Know What Record Yahaya Bello Will Campaign With – Sagay / Buhari Will Campaign At Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Federal Govt Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by sweetjohn(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
IamPatriotic:
Any Yoruba, whether Christian or non Christian that votes Obi is a bastard. I can't stand the foolishness and insolence of the liar called Peter Obi, anymore. He represents Igbos and drug paddlers
Says a chronic Yoruba Muslim. You may think christians are fools right. Well we will show you guys that you can't mock us and ontop of that abuse our leaders (CAN) and expect us to vote for you. God forbid bad thing. Your mumuric Muslim brother told Muslims not to vote for Osinbajo and they obeyed and you think Yoruba christians will be stupid enough not to vote for a Christian bc of a decietful tribe sentiment something you Muslims can never do. To you Muslims religion comes first before tribe, muric and all Yoruba Muslims proved that on Osinbajo head but you people have been using tribal sentiment to keep the Yoruba christians in bondage but no more bc Yoruba christians can never vote for any Muslim in APC thereby disrespecting there spiritual leaders unless that christian is cursed already.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by OfoIgbo: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Igbo? well Muslims don't need hype, they are silently doing their thing.

First they ensured that a national party now has a muslim-muslim ticket, not minding to add a Christian to the ticket.

Second of all, muslims are using the Fulani-controlled INEC to destroy and discard millions of PVCs that belong to Christians.

Millions of PVCs have been discovered thrown away in Imo state, Rivers state, Abuja and Bayelsa state, all in preparation for the rigging the muslims intend to carry out, especially as they don't have the numbers to dislodge Obi

2 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by int0x80(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Damn, I am loving this movement and political revolution. I am now fully and chested Obidient. Wish there could be a way for diasporans to vote.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by ShaqFu: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
frank317:

Sounds like u are hoping people dont come out to vote
history has shown Nigerians don't come out and vote. They only make noise on social media.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
A man of God using a pulpit to curse because of his political choice needs to check himself whether he is still in Christ.

As a man of God you should be non- partisan as your members may belong to different political parties.

Obi that you pastors are clamouring for, Is he a born again Christian?

4 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by adioolayi(m): 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Many people go cry...

Alleged report said about 70% of the new intending voters, did partial registration and didn't complete the CVR process, especially capturing, till registration closes.

2023 elections result will be a huge shock to many that are yet to understand the Nigeria's voting dynamics.

I will like a miracle anyways.

3 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by CSTRR: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
If Tinubu wins, his party members and corrupt network under him will benefit.

After all, they brought him to Power.

If atiku wins, the pdp corrupt network will benefit.
They will claim that their structure did it for him.

If Peter obi wins, Nigeria wins.
Because everybody knows he owes his victory to Nigerians and Nigerians alone.
And his loyalty will be to the average Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Picardor2: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
compton11:
why joining few northern Muslims?

Kuku say all Nigeria Christians alone
Suffer no dey tribalistic bro
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by ShaqFu: 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
int0x80:
Damn, I am loving this movement and political revolution. I am now fully and chested Obidient. Wish there could be a way for diasporans to vote.
The ones who are really Obidient are the ones who will come out and vote. Don't be among those making noise on social media.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Viscuz: 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Apc urchins are angry grin
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

Even till now, very dirty, pot hole ridden state, even as the smallest state in Nigeria and fifth largest economy in africa, with economy of over 7-9 countries, one person dey pocket am, by now, use your conscience, Lagos streets, avenues, roads, close, etc suppose dey tarred with that gdp and a small place. No lie. Just try reason am for 24 hours. Remove your emotions, sentiments for 24 hrs, one person sit down press lagos for 23 years. Wow.

Google jakande, in 4 years as Lagos governor he work pass Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by int0x80(m): 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
ShaqFu:
The ones who are really Obidient are the ones who will come out and vote. Don't be among those making noise on social media.
Well, if I can't vote physically, supporting on social media won't be a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Tinububalls: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Adakintroy:
Obi need to renounce Biafra as well as all igbos and pledge his/their allegiance to the green white green. Only then can he/ they be considered in eight yrs time.
A fool you are, so he should deny his identity because he wants your dirty vote?
Go to hell with you and your presidency.
Buhari wey rule Nigeria how the life of em people be.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by lifenija: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Should all Nigeria Christians decide to vote for labour party alone and few northerners join to vote for the same part.

Where will the druggie master expect his vote from tongue

Cassava agbado Republic I guess.
better, Buhari n his blood thirsty minions should vote apc
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by lereinter(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Where's written in the Bible that will should be campaigning for politician in the church

Where's it written in the Bible that not campaigning for obi such person will eat the fruit of disobedient

All this sakamaje paito

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Whobedatte(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
IamPatriotic:

I didn't curse you or your father. That curse shall return to you and you entire household, in Jesus name.
Calling whoever votes Obi a bastard is what ?
I repeat enemies of Nigeria including people like you will not live to see Obi triumph since you have decided to throw away consciousness over crumbs
Foolish old man

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by colestephan86: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
ObidientFC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkDl1nxstiE

This trending video captures the moment a pastor was telling her congregations that the time is now.

Now everybody don dey hear from God
They didn't hear him in 2019 when obi was running as the vise president

3 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by RALPHOW(m): 7:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nigeria needs Peter Obi than he needs Nigeria.
Almighty God will intervene and rescue Nigeria from the evil.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by einsteine(m): 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Will Jesus do that?

One day, someone should start a religion actually based on the teaching of Jesus Christ
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by colestephan86: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
The religion of mockery, don't mind them. This election will prove that it's not only Christians that knows God, the election will prove that Islam is also a religion that is accepted by God.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by philiancoop(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Orhobor is not Igbo. But Christian
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by ovie8200: 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Should all Nigeria Christians decide to vote for labour party alone and few northerners join to vote for the same part.

Where will the druggie master expect his vote from tongue

Cassava agbado Republic I guess.

I have said it before, let all Christian vote for Obi and he becomes president. let the frog eyes and Atiku fight for terrorists votes. their vote wouldn't enough to share...
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by NigeriaB(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.

Are you okay?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by VULCAN(m): 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
It's no goal for Christians.

17 out of 21 security chiefs are Muslims.

NEVER AGAIN

Salewa97:
Asiwaju 2023

Asiwaju 2023

Hope '23

Jagaban/Shettima is a goal!
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by colestephan86: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
obyrich:
She clearly stated in the video that she is not Igbo. Keep thinking Peter Obi movement is Igbo agenda. Abi na only the Igbo children dey affected by ASUU strike and economic hardship? grin
If she is not , she doesn't have to even mention it, saying it shows that the movement is an Igbo movement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Tingotoe: 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
How can a woman be a pastor if not for modern day Pentecostal Christianity? The Bible clearly instructed women to be silent in church. Perhaps there's a new version that we're unaware of

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Quodseverismete: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Akanbi Olodo Ide, Jagaban 2023 is a reality.

Please vote Bola Ahmad Omo olodo ide as president.

The Number of people campaigning for and who will vote APC will show truly those who need psychiatric evaluation.

On what basis are you still campaigning for APC whose regime EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING has gone down the drain?.

1 Like

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by NigeriaB(m): 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sannisege:
I’m first a tribesman before being a Christian, therefore my vote goes to the Asiwaju of Nigeria. BAT/SHETTIMA 2023

Why have you made yourself an enemy of Nigeria!

Why are you allergic to good things?

Are you under a spell?

2 Likes

Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by babajero(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
compton11:
why joining few northern Muslims?

Kuku say all Nigeria Christians alone
Where did you see northern Muslims?
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Dvdpity: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
The suffering is too much the killings is too much. Poverty and killings doesn't know if you are a Christian or Muslim. Bad leaders must never lead Nigeria again
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by Everlastingson: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Akanbi Olodo Ide, Jagaban 2023 is a reality.

Please vote Bola Ahmad Omo olodo ide as president.

Stop cursing people, pls!! Telling one to vote Emilokan is a curse and you know it.Peter Obi is Nigerians choice.
Re: We Are Tired. This Church Will Campaign For Peter Obi - Pastor Verah Orhobor by LofP(m): 7:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
I love can Peter Obi as a person, but what happens when elections end inconclusively with widespread panic as a result of electoral violence and general insecurity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wike & His Wife Buying Things At A Market In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Appeals Judgement Removing Him As APC Chairman / Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.