Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,193 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend (21993 Views)

Rate My Ugly Pictures / Desperate For A Husband. / Characters Ladies Of Marriageable Age Exhibit When Desperate For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Nayah(f): 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2011
Safo the point is as a friend normally saying this kind of thing is quite rare, isn't it? could you tell a real friend he or she's ugly? try to understand we all know that they are some average people but come on your friend how come you emphasize on "she's too ugly"?
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by rukkysmile: 2:23pm On Aug 05, 2011
@SAFO hahahahaha ur funny man
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2011
SAFO is like the OP. They might even be the same person
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by rukkysmile: 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
@Mynd_44 yea i agree wit u,

SAFO pls post a foto of u and let access and judge hw handsome u r,
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by SAFO(m): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2011
Of course I can tell my friends if they're ugly. I have ugly friends and have no problem saying "you're one black ugly mofo" and then after we joke about it. I also have no problem telling my friends if the chick they're talkin to is ugly. I'll say "damn bro, that B* is fugly" and then we'll laugh at it. But the point is I'm being real. I would expect the same in return.

Posting a photo will solve nothing. I don't think I'm God's gift to women but I know I'm not ugly. wink
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by horny4u(f): 2:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Telling someone that they need to dress "cute" or put on perfume is not going to land them a man. If the person has a bleeped up personality or doesn't know how to hold a decent conversation no amount of make up nor perfume is going to help her.

She need to learn about herself FIRST before she goes trekking for some Joysticks. The biggest problem with women is that they are quick to please a man just to say they have a man instead of pleasing self by taking care self INSIDE FIRST and then work on outside.

If a man doesn't like you for YOU it doesn't matter what type of perfume or sweater you squeeze your big arse in.

Be happy with self and the man for you will surely appreciate it.

Agree totally: I call it date you for a year.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Tsun(f): 2:42pm On Aug 05, 2011
I won't be surprise if your so called "ugly friend" gets married before you.
RUBBISH !! this is no topic at all.

I wish her the best.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Nayah(f): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
SAFO that's your way to function, but some others don't want to hurt their friends, I'm not telling they'll say they are gorgeous but such things need kind of diplomacy, and as a real friend the aim is to make her having more confidence not the reverse
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by MrsChima(f): 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2011
horny4u:

Agree totally: I call it date you for a year.

I don't think my wifey Rokiatu gon like that. embarassed embarassed
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by horny4u(f): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I don't think my wifey Rokiatu gon like that. embarassed embarassed

lol, embarassed embarassed embarassed I meant a gal must date herself for a year, take herself out , and fun for herself without looking for a potential mate, it helps to learn more about oneself.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by sexsinners(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2011
sinner
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Natasha2(f): 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
jeez how can you just say the word ugly comfortably for a close friend? you say you're being sincere really? all I know is every girl has a man good looking guys most times don't even end up with pretty girls and vice versa, it has nothing to do with ugliness or not good looking my sis has a girl friend who is very pretty has nice body and all that but guys never ever turn her way i mean never so you see its not about ugliness or what ever , She should be patient there are guys who are ready to fight for her, she hasn't met them yet, don't ever go to her and tell her she's ugly cos you're not better your self and I know for sure that there are people who don't look as good as she does and they still have boyfriends.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by 9jafetish(f): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
Tsun:

I won't be surprise if your so called "ugly friend" gets married before you.
RUBBISH !! this is no topic at all.

I wish her the best.
i will be very happy for her if she does. i will not be worried anymore
SAFO:

Not horrible just being real.

Stop acting like there are no ugly people in the world LOL

i know these ppl are so fake, trying to act like the good ones.if they saw my frd they would of felt the same way i did.

Nayah:

Safo the point is as a friend normally saying this kind of thing is quite rare, isn't it? could you tell a real friend he or she's ugly? try to understand we all know that they are some average people but come on your friend how come you emphasize on "she's too ugly"?
that's because most people are pretty and decent looking, my frd isn't cry
claremont:

I strongly believe that may be the case!
The onus rests on the OP to post pictures of herself and her friend on here, so we can make an objective assessment of the degree of ugliness. As it stands now, the OP seems to be economical with the truth!

lol i wouldn't dare post my frds pic , she's nigerian tooo, she probably has an account on here
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by 9jafetish(f): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2011
Natasha,,:

jeez how can you just say the word ugly comfortably for a close friend? you say you're being sincere really? all I know is every girl has a man good looking guys most times don't even end up with pretty girls and vice versa, it has nothing to do with ugliness or not good looking my sis has a girl friend who is very pretty has nice body and all that but guys never ever turn her way i mean never so you see its not about ugliness or what ever , She should be patient there are guys who are ready to fight for her, she hasn't met them yet, don't ever go to her and tell her she's ugly cos you're not better your self and I know for sure that there are people who don't look as good as she does and they still have boyfriends.

i understand and i never call her ugly to her face, i always say she's pretty
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2011
OP pls tell your friend to become a nun.thats the only hope for ugly girls grin
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Tosinville(m): 11:27pm On Aug 05, 2011
Ugly?huh! a caring woman with a good attitude are well appreciated by a reasonable man not with the look of her face.

OP, you claimed to be pretty for 4 guys to be chasing while you're the kind of girl who can't make a dish, u see where ur cons are? beauty is just the thing dat attract men in the first place but it fade away as time goes by but you're caring and well behaved manner will be the major.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by lindabon: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2011
My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend

kai!! not fair poster! NOT FAIR
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by bxg(m): 2:15am On Aug 06, 2011
Op is a Retard undecided undecided Plain nd Simple
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 2:46am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
your words. But they are true
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by 9jafetish(f): 3:24am On Aug 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
your words. But they are true

lol you seem to be very hurt by this thread,

i guess your the ugly one of your crew
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 3:28am On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
Actually, everyone in my crew is ugly but I am the ugliest.
SATISFIED?
ODE !!!!!
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by rukkysmile: 3:35am On Aug 06, 2011
@Mynd_44 dont waste ur time talkin to dat useless fool, she's just messing around wit her so cald boi frd, afta de eat finish dem go run, make u nor wise up, mumu
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 4:08am On Aug 06, 2011
People like the op should be shown a picture of how they will look in ten years time
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Ofido(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2011
beauty i believe is a thing of the heart, physically you might look somehow but as long as u ve got a pure heart baby, u are game.

for example look at our dear Karen of big brother Africa.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by manmustwac(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2011
@poster
Can't you take a picture of yourself and your friend with your camera phone and post it here so that we can see the babe and you ourselves? For all we know she could be the fine one and you could be the ugly one.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by Mynd44: 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2011
That is what we have been asking for sincce
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by claremont(m): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^
Of course the poster wouldn't do that, she herself knows she is being economical with the truth. Who knows, she maybe the ugly lady she is referring to in her post!
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by lindabon: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2011
You call her your friend? I bet you ain't all that yourself. . .
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by 9jafetish(f): 8:07pm On Aug 06, 2011
lmao you guys are funny, and fine okay i apologise for calling my frd ugly. now this thread is done bye bye
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by yope: 6:08pm On Aug 07, 2011
God created a man to each woman.no matter how ugly she is,she was created by God in His own image and He knows d right man for each lady. She shld be patient and prayerful,the right man wil come at d right time.
Re: My Ugly Friend Is Desperate For A Boyfriend by dafetta: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2012
Hook me up wit her . My num is 07082843291. My facebook i.d is dafetta odiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick / Zambian Woman Refuses To Apologize To Her Husband After She Was Caught Cheating / How Ladies Flush Out Sperm From Their Body Naturally After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.