Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,046 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth (6105 Views)

Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by AndroidAI(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:
I am so distraught right now. 3 years ago, my kid sister who is now 24 years went to Lagos to work.
Well, we spoke to the woman who she was supposed to work with and we all have our consent to it.
Let just say this girl has been an issue . She is the last kid . She is very stubborn but fears me Alot. I couldn't bring her over to stay with me cos I was in school trying to lift my head up. So her leaving to go fend for herself was a relief to me so my mum can rest from her wahala. That woman is suffering and it pains me so much.

While in Lagos,I keep tabs on her and she was doing well . Depsite that she works and earn money, I keep sending her monthly allowance.
As of last month, I sent her some money and we also spoke on phone .

My elder sister called me yesterday that my kid sister called and told her that she gave birth.
That sound like a joke to me cos How?

Well, from the information gathered she actually gave birth to a baby girl all alone at Home. The guy responsible has absconded.

I am battered emotionally with this news . Pregnant for nine months , didn't tell anyone till she has given Birth. What if something has happened to her .

This girl has hurt me walahi. I warned her seriously about getting pregnant. This her action is a threat to my effort to rise financially cos how are we even going to take care of that baby.
The money I earned isn't enough to take care of myself and mum. I know Alot of stuff I have given up just to make sure my mum and siblings are a bit okay including getting married . I am 34 years.
I was even planning on sending her to Uni next year.
Her next destination is going back to the village to stay with my mum, this will put more burden on that woman.
I am yet to speak with her cos I am so angry with her. My elder sister said I shouldn't talk to her angrily hence I trigger a toxic hormone that will affect the baby.

I don't know what to do. Seriously I am devastated. This girl want to kill me . Can't even think straight
Plight of the first sons.
My advice, if she's mature enough to spread her legs, she's also mature enough to feed herself and her baby. Just concentrate on your mother. Your sister is old enough. She will only drag you down!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by melody91: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2022
Stargangz:
I feel ur pain but if na me o I go disown her completely, and if my mum try to accomodate her with that her bastard child then it's over between me and my mom for life. Bros no go get high blood pressure o, enter beer palour and take some bottles of beer and light ur kpoli to take am dey reason, dis life is too sweet to die ontop another person matter wey no send u. Ire o!
the girl is very lucky no be u o.. lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by melody91: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2022
jeromestarks:
On a second thought, tell your family to not accept her. Let her pay the price for her action. She opened her legs for an irresponsible man to fvck her and she secretly carry the baby for 9 fvcking months!
She beat the drum, let her dance to the music. She's not a child.
If you try to help her then you are a foolish man!
If your family tries to help her, you have a foolish family ( no wonder they have such daughter).
Let her go...
horrible ppl just full here undecided
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Jarod247: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Good Morning everyone. I read all your comments and they are valid . I am still very angry .
I chatted her up last nite and to be frank I am more angry. She attended antenatal just once , gave birth at home . She is yet to get any medical attention for herself and the baby. She sent me the baby pics and I was moved to tears .
The sight of that baby took sleep away from my eyes.
At the end of the day, even if she isn't my sister, she still need help. At lest for the immediate.
I have asked her to go to the hospital so they can attend to her immediately. I have plans on sending my elder sister to go to Lagos and attend to her.
I don't know if this is proper her, but I will be needing your financial assistance here.
Please, is too much for me to bear now, but I can't leave her .
If you have anything to send across, please do.
I am ready to provide any proof you want .
Here is my phone number .

O8o6117oo28.

My account details .

GTB

Thanks for your help

1 Like

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by lereinter(m): 9:21am On Aug 10, 2022
You call 24 yrs old girl kid
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by lereinter(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:
Good Morning everyone. I read all your comments and they are valid . I am still very angry .
I chatted her up last nite and to be frank I am more angry. She attended antenatal just once , gave birth at home . She is yet to get any medical attention for herself and the baby. She sent me the baby pics and I was moved to tears .
At the end of the day, even if she isn't my sister, she still need help. At lest for the immediate.
I have asked her to go to the hospital so they can attend to her immediately. I have plans on sending my elder sister to go to Lagos and attend to her.
I don't know if this is proper her, but I will be needing your financial assistance here.

O8o6117oo28.

My account details .

GTB

Thanks for your help

Who bought the baby clothes?
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Zonefree(m): 10:06am On Aug 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga the deal has be done no need to cry over spilt milk,you people should just take care of her so she can recover,but so men are damn heartless and wicked,how can you abadon a child that belong to you,that why i always advice my fellow girls to mind the kind of guys they date.
Don't blame men here. A promiscuous girl will find it difficult to detect the father of her child.

1 Like

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Zonefree(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2022
lereinter:

Who bought the baby clothes?
Read the chat. She said it's N300.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Tegabadguy(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2022
Guy take heart..
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:
I am so distraught right now. 3 years ago, my kid sister who is now 24 years went to Lagos to work.
Well, we spoke to the woman who she was supposed to work with and we all have our consent to it.
Let just say this girl has been an issue . She is the last kid . She is very stubborn but fears me Alot. I couldn't bring her over to stay with me cos I was in school trying to lift my head up. So her leaving to go fend for herself was a relief to me so my mum can rest from her wahala. That woman is suffering and it pains me so much.

While in Lagos,I keep tabs on her and she was doing well . Depsite that she works and earn money, I keep sending her monthly allowance.

My elder sister called me yesterday that my kid sister called and told her that she gave birth.

Well, from the information gathered she actually gave birth to a baby girl all alone at Home. The guy responsible has absconded.

I am battered emotionally with this news . Pregnant for nine months , didn't tell anyone till she has given Birth. What if something has happened to her .

This girl has hurt me walahi. I warned her seriously about getting pregnant. This her action is a threat to my effort to rise financially cos how are we even going to take care of that baby.
The money I earned isn't enough to take care of myself and mum. I know Alot of stuff I have given up just to make sure my mum and siblings are a bit okay including getting married . I am 34 years.
Her next destination is going back to the village to stay with my mum, this will put more burden on that woman.
I am yet to speak with her cos I am so angry with her. My elder sister said I shouldn't talk to her angrily hence I trigger a toxic hormone that will affect the baby.

I don't know what to do. Seriously I am devastated. This girl want to kill me . Can't even think straight

My advice might be toxic, but it's the best you have to do.. focus on yourself let her receive the punishment of not listening to you and your mum also.. she never thought of you guys reason why she kept the information secret and now she needs assistance she's calling to inform.. let her go to the village and continue where she stop with her child. In her next life she will not make same mistake again.
It pains me when a man takes much pain to advice and put a woman in good shape, but will still derail and pay deaf ears.. i don't have joy for that female gender anymore. The idiot man who put her in this situation has run away imagine that.. the guy feels he is wise, but he is the biggest fool...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 10, 2022
Thonia69:
This is too much. You're toxic and frustrated. I can sense it in your words.

He is not frustrated. Ladies don't know what they want. Easy deceived, used and abandoned. At the end they will cry all men are the same. The Same my foot... She should reap the reward of her lackadaisical attitude
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by CSTRR: 10:46am On Aug 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Oga the deal has be done no need to cry over spilt milk,you people should just take care of her so she can recover,but so men are damn heartless and wicked,how can you abadon a child that belong to you,that why i always advice my fellow girls to mind the kind of guys they date.
Or ask them to use condoms if they must fucckkk.

Even good guys without enough money don't want the liability of parentage.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Faber(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:

I just dey laugh as I dey read this. 2yrs ago, my babe I left in Cameroun. She's from Kumba, South West. I came back to Nigeria, and she was pregnant for 9 months and hid it from me. We do video calls o. She will always not show me the remaining parts of her body, until one day her friend chat me up that my babe don born o. That Sylia don born o. Omoh I think say na joke, until I called one of her aunty who confirmed the story. Trust them na, she came to my DM, crying, I break up with her there and then o.

Or is it the Ngwa girl I met in Aba, she was pregnant, and still dey visit me. After her last visit she gave birth just within a space of 7 months. She's now with her baby daddy

Op you think say the person that told you to "fear women" dey joke when he talk am grin grin
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by satandeterrible: 11:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Gerrard59:

See, I have to be very honest with you o. You should let her sort her life by herself. The last thing you should do as a man is stalling your progress for an irresponsible person. Let me paraphrase for you: Never take responsibility or become responsible for an irresponsible person. Your sister is very irresponsible, and she should be allowed to sort herself out. You could have done so if you were financially buoyant, but as it is, such is not possible.

Most importantly, you are a man in your mid-30s while she is a woman in her mid-20s. She can get a sugar daddy or man willing to marry her or do high-class hook-up esp if she is beautiful, package and advertise herself very well. On the other hand, you are a 34-year-old man who is yet to establish himself strongly. As a man, you are judged by your financial power not by brawn or the pen!s in between your legs. I bet you that if your sister enters the hook-up industry in Lagos as a fine lady, she would make so much money and become well respected in your family than you. That is the reason you should focus squarely on your financial upliftment. This is because should you become responsible for an irresponsible lady, you would regret it as such a lady can still do hook-up and later become very ungrateful. So, it is better you allow her to sort it herself so that when she becomes a five-star general on Codedruns, you would be at rest that your efforts were not wasted.

Again, never become responsible for an irresponsible person. Allow irresponsible people to face the consequences of their irresponsibility. Remember, she is an adult, and you warned her.
Best advice here.

1 Like

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Faber(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2022
faithfull18:
She is a mother now, let her take responsibility. That's the way to make an adult who doesn't want to learn, learn by force.

God bless you. I been no dey hear word until Police arrest me one day inside 2017, after we go beat up one guy for area. Na so my papa warned my mama and my siblings not to near the station.
He said I think say I don become big boy abi, that I should slug it out with the Police. I stayed there for 2 weeks, na one of my classmates come bail me Las las. Na so I hear word by force.

Op should allow her suffer. If una take care of her very well, ehn....baby no 2 will soon drop max 2 yrs from now.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by idu1(m): 11:11am On Aug 10, 2022
She's a lost cause unfortunately. May God intervene. You have to move on and continue taking care of your mum.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2022
godfrey02:

He is not frustrated. Ladies don't know what they want. Easy deceived, used and abandoned. At the end they will cry all men are the same. The Same my foot... She should reap the reward of her lackadaisical attitude
Some ladies** Don't generalize it abeg.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Raalsalghul: 11:16am On Aug 10, 2022
gfon:
would you abandon her if she was your sis? Just be honest. If with the fuvk ups most people have had and their parents abandoned them,they wouldn't have turned out good the way some are.

Yes I would abandon her if she was my sister. undecided

I can't kill myself for siblings wey no wan get sense especially if it will impede my own growth.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by ITbomb(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2022
I will teach my children never to call their siblings, kid whatever.
He/she is your younger siblings and when they are 18, they should be treated like adult and taught to be responsible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Gerrard59(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:

O8o6117oo28.

My account details .

GTB

Thanks for your help

Bros, if na the scope you wan use ask for money, die it! No one here told your irresponsible sister to open her legs for an irresponsible man! No one here did.

As it's, it seems your tale is a lie to attract sympathisers. I've been on Nairaland for too long to be deceived.

At the bold, how is that our business?! Is there man here who used his deek to fvck your sister? Honestly, may I never meet your type physically, I wouldn't mind spitting on your face!

I really hate irresponsible people! I really do hate them!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Mercury12(m): 12:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nawa o. This is sad. Some siblings no dey listen to advice I swear. You talk dem go say dem don hear and next thing doing what one warned them against.
God is your strength
I hope you figure out a way out of this mess.
Y'all will be fine at the end
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by silibaba: 12:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
Until I hear your sisters side of the story, no comment.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by LikeAking: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:

Getat!
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by obinna58(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:

She's very stubborn but fears me alot
that's where the problem start.

Due to the fear factor she became stubborn and then more problems.
Human beings should be doing things with reasons not due to fear.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Rejiya: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sorry brother... Its really sad that she became a Mother. I don't know what to say for you to feel good at the moment, but I pray to God to open ways for you, so as to take your family out of poverty......
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by abokikhalifa: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:

It's so painful. Let her leave a reasonable skill that can earn her good money. Sending her back to the village will not make any sense. Unless you want her to fully go into farming.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by seanwilliam(m): 1:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
omeira:
She's 24!! She's an adult.
She's not a kid.
She needs support.
She's not trying to kill you, you're the one trying to kill yourself. At her age some are married with kids.

I have a younger sister her age and always have to remind myself she's an adult now, so treat her as an adult.
Perhaps if you were a friendly brother and not a fearsome brother, this might not have happened.
What is done is done, y'all should just take care of her and empower her
I hate this kind of talk. U people will sha find a way to blame someone’s else for una misfortune.
a brother who has been making so much sacrifice for his blood sister and mother at his own detriment is here devastated and you’re indirectly blaming him for not being friendly ! Rubbish!

@ op follow this woman’s advice [/quote]
faithfull18: [/quote]
She is a mother now, let her take responsibility. That's the way to make an adult who doesn't want to learn, learn by force
Jarod247:

O8o6117oo28.

My account details .

GTB

Thanks for your help

Looks like you’re using this story to attract sympathy and make money ?

Chai ..
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by seanwilliam(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
jeromestarks:

Of course, she's the stupid girl.
At her age I am sure responsible men would have approached her but she turned them away because they don't live a flashy lifestyle.
She foolishly opened her legs for a man who's aim is to deceive women by buying flashy wrist watches, decorating rented apartment, borrowing cars, and using Iphone when in actual sense, he doesn't have a stable income (no future plan).
I pray she commits suicide due to excessive depression and regrets.
mba, you don Dey go far o, don’t wish that on her or anyone. ..
Anyone can fall for temptations, but everyone should face consequence of their actions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by seanwilliam(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
obinna58:

She's very stubborn but fears me alot
that's where the problem start.

Due to the fear factor she became stubborn and then more problems.
Human beings should be doing things with reasons not due to fear.
why must you find a way to blame the op here? Since the girl doesn’t fear her own mom, do you still expect the op to handle her with levity hands?

Is she not an adult that’s supposed to know her left from right ?
There are girls with no parents non siblings , yet they manage themselves and scale through all hurdles. She’s just irresponsible.

I just feel bad for the op, all his efforts on her have wasted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Starz825(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
faithfull18:
She is a mother now, let her take responsibility. That's the way to make an adult who doesn't want to learn, learn by force.

Yes .I second this...
Motherhood will bring the best out of her stubbornness.....with the difficulties in bringing up a child at an inexperienced age and lack of financial comfort will definitely teach her life lessons..she will Never forget...I see her being the best of herself in years to come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Konjiboii: 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
Franky70:
My bro the truth is there's nothing you guys can do about it rather than take care of her baby, or you can hang over the baby to social welfare

It's still fear that made her not to inform you
Please don't shout at her rather talk to her calmly.
She have already seen a lot!

Seen a lot of big preeks yeah?
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by VenumX: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2022
Very painful and you should let her know how disappointed you are.

Not abusive words please.

Still, she is your sister and an innocent baby who needs your help is there....the baby never asked to be born. Give your support however you can.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Short People Are 'most Prone To Jealousy' / .. / recycled. byee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.