Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth (5930 Views)

Devastated!! My Helper Wants To Get Intimate With Me! I Need Help On What To Do / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by GregoryPeterson(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:
I am so distraught right now. 3 years ago, my kid sister who is now 24 years went to Lagos to work.
Well, we spoke to the woman who she was supposed to work with and we all have our consent to it.
Let just say this girl has been an issue . She is the last kid . She is very stubborn but fears me Alot. I couldn't bring her over to stay with me cos I was in school trying to lift my head up. So her leaving to go fend for herself was a relief to me so my mum can rest from her wahala. That woman is suffering and it pains me so much.

While in Lagos,I keep tabs on her and she was doing well . Depsite that she works and earn money, I keep sending her monthly allowance.
As of last month, I sent her some money and we also spoke on phone .

My elder sister called me yesterday that my kid sister called and told her that she gave birth.
That sound like a joke to me cos How?

Well, from the information gathered she actually gave birth to a baby girl all alone at Home. The guy responsible has absconded.

I am battered emotionally with this news . Pregnant for nine months , didn't tell anyone till she has given Birth. What if something has happened to her .

This girl has hurt me walahi. I warned her seriously about getting pregnant. This her action is a threat to my effort to rise financially cos how are we even going to take care of that baby.
The money I earned isn't enough to take care of myself and mum. I know Alot of stuff I have given up just to make sure my mum and siblings are a bit okay including getting married . I am 34 years.
I was even planning on sending her to Uni next year.
Her next destination is going back to the village to stay with my mum, this will put more burden on that woman.
I am yet to speak with her cos I am so angry with her. My elder sister said I shouldn't talk to her angrily hence I trigger a toxic hormone that will affect the baby.

I don't know what to do. Seriously I am devastated. This girl want to kill me . Can't even think straight
is your sister Urhobo by tribe?
Cos to dey born pikin outside marriage na their culture
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Coly2012(m): 2:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Sometimes what we wish, hope and pray for don't come to us. Guy it's ok, brace up and keep focus for the journey is far, if she can keep the predinacy for 9months and gave birth all alone then she can take care of the baby and herself all alone,relaxe and focus on your PROGRESS and life. Don't let another person's failure put you down.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Jarod247: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
seanwilliam:
I hate this kind of talk. U people will sha find a way to blame someone’s else for una misfortune.
a brother who has been making so much sacrifice for his blood sister and mother at his own detriment is here devastated and you’re indirectly blaming him for not being friendly ! Rubbish!

@ op follow this woman’s advice
faithfull18:
She is a mother now, let her take responsibility. That's the way to make an adult who doesn't want to learn, learn by forceGood Morning everyone. I read all your comments and they are valid . I am still very angry .
I chatted her up last nite and to be frank I am more angry. She attended antenatal just once , gave birth at home . She is yet to get any medical attention for herself and the baby. She sent me the baby pics and I was moved to tears .
The sight of that baby took sleep away from my eyes.
At the end of the day, even if she isn't my sister, she still need help. At lest for the immediate.
I have asked her to go to the hospital so they can attend to her immediately. I have plans on sending my elder sister to go to Lagos and attend to her.
I don't know if this is proper her, but I will be needing your financial assistance here.
Please, is too much for me to bear now, but I can't leave her .
If you have anything to send across, please do.
I am ready to provide any proof you want .
Here is my phone number .

O8o6117oo28.

My account details .

GTB

Thanks for your help

Looks like you’re using this story to attract sympathy and make money ?

Chai ..

Like I said is a plea for help. Haven't done this before . Never thought I will ever come online to solicit for help.
I am doing it not for myself but someone else.
Yea, that's life and I will have to deal with it with the best possible way I can
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by alizma: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:
I am so distraught right now. 3 years ago, my kid sister who is now 24 years went to Lagos to work.
Well, we spoke to the woman who she was supposed to work with and we all have our consent to it.
Let just say this girl has been an issue . She is the last kid . She is very stubborn but fears me Alot. I couldn't bring her over to stay with me cos I was in school trying to lift my head up. So her leaving to go fend for herself was a relief to me so my mum can rest from her wahala. That woman is suffering and it pains me so much.

While in Lagos,I keep tabs on her and she was doing well . Depsite that she works and earn money, I keep sending her monthly allowance.

My elder sister called me yesterday that my kid sister called and told her that she gave birth.

Well, from the information gathered she actually gave birth to a baby girl all alone at Home. The guy responsible has absconded.

I am battered emotionally with this news . Pregnant for nine months , didn't tell anyone till she has given Birth. What if something has happened to her .

This girl has hurt me walahi. I warned her seriously about getting pregnant. This her action is a threat to my effort to rise financially cos how are we even going to take care of that baby.
The money I earned isn't enough to take care of myself and mum. I know Alot of stuff I have given up just to make sure my mum and siblings are a bit okay including getting married . I am 34 years.
Her next destination is going back to the village to stay with my mum, this will put more burden on that woman.
I am yet to speak with her cos I am so angry with her. My elder sister said I shouldn't talk to her angrily hence I trigger a toxic hormone that will affect the baby.

I don't know what to do. Seriously I am devastated. This girl want to kill me . Can't even think straight
I feel you pain but unfortunately you cannot exonerate yourself in this, even in your post you don't appear to have realized your mistake and no attempt to change.
You were so harsh that she couldn't open up to you on her condition for good 9month, you should ask yourself what type of relationship do you have with your sister. It is obvious that all was not too well that was why you people had to let her go out to hustle on her own at the age of 21 but rather than being a loving and caring brother, you were more of a boss brother and unfortunately the little girl go out looking for the love elsewhere and eventually fell into the wrong hands.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by obinna58(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2022
seanwilliam:
why must you find a way to blame the op here? Since the girl doesn’t fear her own mom, do you still expect the op to handle her with levity hands?

Is she not an adult that’s supposed to know her left from right ?
There are girls with no parents non siblings , yet they manage themselves and scale through all hurdles. She’s just irresponsible.

I just feel bad for the op, all his efforts on her have wasted.
You shouldn't handle people you love with iron hand, fear teaches nothing, don't do this because you have to fear me instead of telling the blunt truth and consequences of their actions, now he's not there to put that fears in her she saw it as an opportunity to be free and do what she likes without knowing where it'll lead her.

Check all this people handle with fear factor they always turn out worse except those those who curtail and want to think for themselves
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by ASAPFERG1: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Op na igbo your sister be? Because na them sabi open toto any how especially if them see money grin
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Emmanuel909090: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Your sister just messed up. But just forgive her.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Jarod247: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
Someone sent me 2k from here. God Bless you amazingly for this kind gesture

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Jarod247: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
alizma:

I feel you pain but unfortunately you cannot exonerate yourself in this, even in your post you don't appear to have realized your mistake and no attempt to change.
You were so harsh that she couldn't open up to you on her condition for good 9month, you should ask yourself what type of relationship do you have with your sister. It is obvious that all was not too well that was why you people had to let her go out to hustle on her own at the age of 21 but rather than being a loving and caring brother, you were more of a boss brother and unfortunately the little girl go out looking for the love elsewhere and eventually fell into the wrong hands.

U guess you didn't read the thread well or maybe yo don't understand.

You didn't see where I stated that I sent her money every month till last month.
Like I should be Blamed for someone Decision.
It never occurred to me till yesterday that a day will come when I will have to come online to seek help for my sister decision..I am someone that have lived within his means to the aspect of putting up marriage on hold.
But I am to be blamed
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Jarod247: 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Got 3k from someone here. Thanks Alot for this amazing Gesture

Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by seanwilliam(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
obinna58:

You shouldn't handle people you love with iron hand, fear teaches nothing, don't do this because you have to fear me instead of telling the blunt truth and consequences of their actions, now he's not there to put that fears in her she saw it as an opportunity to be free and do what she likes without knowing where it'll lead her.

Check all this people handle with fear factor they always turn out worse except those those who curtail and want to think for themselves
Hmm. I agree
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Sweetvie: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2022
Aww see as the baby cute sha
But ur sister no trying at all
She already an adult she can cater for herself it just the baby i pity. I don't even know how some girls think sef. You're really doing great bro. God will continue to bless you and provide. Don't be angry with her.
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by rickleye: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:

Modified: Thanks for all your advise. She will be going to the hospital tomorrow for medical attention.
Please I will be needing your financial assistance.
GTB

O8o61170028

I am ready to provide proof .

Thanks

Toxic Hormone which will affect the baby.....
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by alizma: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Jarod247:

U guess you didn't read the thread well or maybe yo don't understand.

You didn't see where I stated that I sent her money every month till last month.
Like I should be Blamed for someone Decision.
It never occurred to me till yesterday that a day will come when I will have to come online to seek help for my sister decision..I am someone that have lived within his means to the aspect of putting up marriage on hold.
But I am to be blamed
Money is nothing when it comes to relating with your little sister. I am responding to your post because I share similar experience with you. I am speaking from experience
Re: I Am Devastated. My Kid Sis Who Went To Lagos To Work Has Given Birth by Abilistic(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2022
Op has several monikers here:

Biafrareform.
SteveDGreat.
ObidientFC.
Afikoo.
Incorruptible (deactivated)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

{help!} - She's Is 24 And I'm 19. She Said She Has A Crush On Me. / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s dick because of rough Sex With Her(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.