Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras (56617 Views)

DSS Arrests Masterminds Of Imo INEC Attacks / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by fman(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Judolisco:
Ibiras o can u imagine... D last time I was in my home town too, d ibiras have taken over, I can't blame them, nobody wants to farm again, and see free land all over, but which one come be dis one wey dem Wan join with farming again?
Abeg, me I wan farm.
Give me land.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by MDM2021: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
ivolt:

How is this relevant to my post?
You need relearn comprehension.

Go and read the news very well. Those were the names of the suspects.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by MDM2021: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

Even the SE bear Ojo

Or is Ojo Maduekwe Nigeria's former Foreign Minister not from SE Imo State again?

Ojo,Bisi,Ife,Ofili,Jide, Oke, Keji are some of the few names that both Yorubas and Igbos bear

Those that bear those names are very likely to have affiliation with Yorubas either from maternal or paternal side.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Christistruth00: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
MDM2021:

Those that bear those names are very likely to have affiliation with Yorubas either from maternal or paternal side.

This Particular Idris Ojo escaped from Kuje and was not part of the Owo massacre
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by MDM2021: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

Even the SE bear Ojo

Or is Ojo Maduekwe Nigeria's former Foreign Minister not from SE Imo State again?

Ojo,Bisi,Ife,Ofili,Jide, Oke, Keji are some of the few names that both Yorubas and Igbos bear

Ojo Maduekwe may be from South East, but don't forget there are Deltans like the Olukumis who trace their origin to the West. Go and find out. Can you tell us the meaning of Okowa in Ibo? Okowa is from Owa, can you tell us the meaning of Owa in Ibo? Don't forget we have Enu-Owa, Owa-Obokun, etc. in the West. People bearing the names you mentioned are very likely to have affiliation with the Yorubas, either from their maternal or paternal side. Fact!

What about Onimisi and Ojowu who were also mentioned as part of the suspects? While we cannot confirm the accuracy of the report for now, those names somehow have some similarities with the Yorubas.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by MDM2021: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

This Particular Idris Ojo is Ebira

Okay. How about Onimisi and Ojowu?
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by orisa37: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thank you AKE. GOD BLESS U.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Christistruth00: 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
MDM2021:

Okay. How about Onimisi and Ojowu?

The Ebira’s have already Confirmed that all of the arrested are Ebira they were arrested in Okene
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by MDM2021: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2022
Christistruth00:

The Ebira’s have already Confirmed that all of the arrested are Ebira they were arrested in Okene

Okay.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Judolisco(m): 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2022
fman:

Abeg, me I wan farm.
Give me land.
enter kogi West or ekiti... Land plenty 4 there
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Modphase: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Same hatred your foolish Igbo father as been dishing out to Awolowo MKO to Tinubu. You are definitely bring dead to think it's so difficult to figure despicable miserable eboes nurtured from birth by your IG o parents with endemic hate n chronic bigotry
Femifasola:

How did you know his tribe. Stop attracting hatred for we Yorubas
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Orlu15(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2022
This men are all on the wanted list so how come. There's more to this.

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by musty177(m): 1:34am On Aug 11, 2022
After you yoruba, the lazy dastards people attack and kill the Hausas. Accused them for the massacre.
The Hausas are too dull.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect..