Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras (56618 Views)

DSS Arrests Masterminds Of Imo INEC Attacks / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by LXG2(m): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good one!

Now they should face the full wrath of the law.

Take a look at my siggy, you will be glad that you did
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Vulturereloaded: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by melody91: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Audio arrest
shutup

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by ZombieSlayer1: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
I wonder what my Yoruba brothers will say now it has been confirmed they're now joining ISWAP

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by abu12: 9:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
I swap has Base in okene

that's why they are experiencing bomb blast in kogi of recent.

the attacker of kuje prison where said to have given sermon in ebira before they set kuje inmate free

12 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Audio arrest

You hate good news!

I doubt if your successful friends are still alive, you would have killed them all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Ixodes(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Not surprising Ebiras are known religious fanatics responsible for most of religious crisis in ABU when I was an undergraduate. there trousers are always above the ankle with unkept beards far worse than the real northern Muslims.

25 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by JAMO4REAL1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mr Talk and do in security matter u performance excellent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Aldol: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ebiras in Ondo should please desist and be careful , so as not to attract the anger of the youths against them

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Benjamin614: 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
We need more arrests, and the perpetrators of this babaric acts should be brought to justice

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by LocalMan2(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'm happy that you are aware, the god that brought him is spell with small letter grin grin grin grin grin
No be juju be that cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are as useless as him.

apache22b:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu? A man sent by god shocked

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by jrusky(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Give them public execution. End of story.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Mccullum: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Fkmodhi:
Audio arrest

It's you that hate good news for your country,

and so glad in bad news of your country,

you've have not verify the authenticity of the news and you're

screaming grin

8 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Femifasola: 9:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
I talk am. Ebiras behind church massacre in Owo

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Alba3: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm not even understanding this

If some of the ebiras are kidnapping people, why did they kill when they attack the church at owo instead of just kidnapping them?
Truly, you didn't understand the write up just like many commentators here. That's Nigeria journalism for you; they muddle up stuff. The governor talked about the church attack separately. He also added or warned that some Ebira youths are now involving in kidnapping. It's another security issue entirely.

The governor never accused the Ebiras of being the killers but that some Ebira youths are now participating in kidnapping; this is an open secret in both Ondo and Ekiti states.

PS: Governor was actually talking in parables as some Ebira youths were involved in Owo killings. They have been joining Ansaru and ISWAP in drove and Ondo and Ekiti are like second home to them. All released names by Gen. Irabor are Ebiras.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by PHIPEX(m): 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Just imagine if there was an Okoro and Emeka involved, Nairaland would have been aflamed for days.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by simplesearch: 9:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thought some people gave it up to Yahay Bello when it comes to security. So what finally happened to his security architecture one of the reasons for which I suppose he intends to become Nigeria numero uno!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by EgusiShankly: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
richiemcgold:
I remember I said it here that those attackers probably came in through kogi or Edo. I also pointed out that ondo state may continue to experience similar attacks if both kogi and edo state govs don't have similar passion to fight bandits and terrorists like akeredolu.
U want to rope Edo into this abi? It didn't occur to you that Kogi shares border with ondo, and also that there are ebira settlements in that state ehhnn undecided
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Modphase: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Say a foolish Igbo who rather believes the lies of the pandora criminal, failure ikpeazu ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji etc

Fkmodhi:
Audio arrest

11 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by backnbeta(f): 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
I wonder what my Yoruba brothers will say now it has been confirmed they're now joining ISWAP
Because of Idris Ojo? Who confirmed his identity? Don't judge a book by its cover. Besides, Ebira is not Yoruba undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Okay
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Parachoko: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Alba3:
Truly, you didn't understand the write up and that's Nigeria journalism for you; middle up stuff. The governor talked about the church attack separately. He also added or warned that some Ebira youths are now involving in kidnapping. It's another security issue entirely.

The governor never accused the Ebiras of being the killers but that some Ebira youths are now participating in kidnapping; this is an open secret in both Ondo and Ekiti states.
Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by GreenCovering: 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
smiley

Kudos to the security agencies.

They should be made to face the full wrath of the law as a deterrent to other youths being brainwashed into copying them. It should not be made to wear any ethnic coloration.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Treadway: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Report says some of the killers have been arrested and also talked about a word of advice the Gov gave the Ebira community who intel suggests are joining the kidnapping business. Where did the report say that the now arrested killers at Owo massacre were Ebira?? Read calmly and properly folks!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / Oshiomhole Threatens To Suspend Ngige: If Presidency Condones Disrespect.. / "We Are Not Lazy" Billboard In Akwa Ibom Over Buhari’s Statement In London. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.