Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,657 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras (56596 Views)

DSS Arrests Masterminds Of Imo INEC Attacks / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Kalashnikov49: 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
You are so ashamed that the killers of ONDO worshippers are from your cursed KOGI STATE ABI?? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Forum..when i told you this miscreant is not from Ikwere una think say i dey lie abi?? angry angry angry angry angry

A miscreant that trolls ipob post and has something foolish to say about IGBO/BIAFRA/NNAMDI KANU..is now DEAF AND DUMB??. Now its confirmed that the killers are from his useless state of KOGI, that harbors Fulani herdsmen.

That is how you dodged when i exposed you, concerning the "Boko haram" suicide Bomber that was neutralized before his attempt at being a suicide bomber, at that Primary School in ebonyi. Immediately i showed you pictures you ran away as a disgruntled and foolish zombie..spits!!

This miscreant is same as

Oyigboupdate
mekaboy
minorityopinion

THIS MISCREANT IS NOT IGBO and the propaganda you send out, has reached its end....spits!!

Vulturereloaded:
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by meritadavize1(m): 10:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Ebira, fear those ediots
God punish u idiot
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by stuffs4me(m): 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm not even understanding this

If some of the ebiras are kidnapping people, why did they kill when they attack the church at owo instead of just kidnapping them?

The whole thing is just too fishy and not adding up.

I smell lies
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Orch1981: 10:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
In okene a vehicle hit there goat and the goat die they ask every body to come down and they born the car in my present
This people are very very wicked believe me and they enjoy fight like food especially during there festival

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by stormborn28(m): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This is one of the numerous atrocities those who hate President Buhari always tag with his Fulani tribe out of bigotry and deliberate mudslinging to create hatred between the Fulani and their hosts. I hope Igboho too will hear this news that it is the cousins of the Yoruba that are sabotaging the lives of their Yoruba extended relatives and not the Fulani he kept attacking till he landed in trouble with FG and then Benin Republic govt.

The govt should do thorough investigation to ensure that no innocent person is lumped with the alleged killers.This is a very serious case!

But for the diligence of the army ,DSS and the State Government, it would have been another attempt to drag in the Fulanis.

The Governor admitted that kidnapped victims have been hidden in Ebira farmsteads but kept it under wrap while people keep watching out for the herdsmen.

The Governor should not stop at the appeal, he should do an audit of the farms and put surveillance in place there and any Ebira caught should be paraded before the Ebira community as well since the Ebira do not promote crime as a culture.

Ondo State govt. should also embark on mass enlightenment to encourage the Ebira to come forward with intelligence.
It is no brainer that the killers had a collaborator living among the Owo people.
We really need to find out the main reason they killed those innocent people in the church. It was completely unwarranted and unfortunate.
May the souls of those killed rest in peace.
The success of this investigation with the evidence that we could have averted that sad incident is a testament to how we can unite to prevent enemies of Nigeria gain a foothold anywhere they gather.
God bless Nigeria for ever.
check my signature for freebies!

Use your MannaBBQ moniker..

Creamypie: 7:49am On Aug 08
Hand dey shaaaaaake, leg dey sahaaake. Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi lokaaaan.emilokan emilokaan......Chaiii..damn. On a serious note, Both this song and "carry me dey go" need to be trademarked oh. Na money them be walai.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by SIMONEKPA7: 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
meritadavize1:

God punish u idiot
Goat....go tell your Ebira people to stop terrorism.... Go to ABU Zaria and see how your people have become radicalized and smelling of terrorism...it's a matter of time before the whole of Ebira land become terrorist zones

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by JAMO84: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Ebira.... Following those Sahel goats to be radicalized....I wonder why you hardly hear Christians committing terrorists attack... Why always the other religion..... Once you start practicing it your sense is taken from you...
Why on earth will I go and kill innocent people
IPOB terrorists are what religion?
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by SIMONEKPA7: 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
JAMO84:
Who kills shouting God is great?
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by ivolt: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm not even understanding this

If some of the ebiras are kidnapping people, why did they kill when they attack the church at owo instead of just kidnapping them?
The attackers weren't regular kidnappers.
They were ISWAP members out to kill.

The two issues are unrelated.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by davidque: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
we should be careful calling out the perpetrators by their tribe. You stand the risk of endangering many more innocent members of the same tribe who don't have any idea of such a life. This can also breath hatred from their host communities against innocent members of the tribe

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Orch1981: 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
JAMO84:
Ipob is not a terrorist organization even the American government have attested to it.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by wowcatty: 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
Where are Yoruba reporters to be all over this news and demand interview access to the arrested suspects? Are they just going to watch their land go to ruin?
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by CrateofBeer: 11:15pm On Aug 09, 2022
God forgive me, you see those ebiras have been criminals for long. People almost abandon Okene rout to FCT because of there highway robbery. And when they finish there robbery they enter there villages and there people knew what they are doing.

They've always been violent except few of them. If car kill goat in that Okene road they will make sure they kill the driver and burn the car.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Akeredolu is working Ondo State is Moving. Thanks nice development Sir.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Neoteny(m): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
KashApp:
I think last month or June, I read it that some Boko Haram members were arrested in the North too and some of them were Kogi indigene. May God continue to protect us. No one is safe again in this country

Ansaru is mostly kogi people.

Even the prisoners in the kuje jailbreak are mostly from kogi.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Zorn: 11:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Aderewah:
Hm. Some people might have tried to make yorubas joined them in a 2nd civil war. They might be the ones pretending to be ebira. Especially because there is rumour that the attack is also drug related. I no mention names but anyone seeing this will know them.
Fools always take everything for a joke.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by godwon01(m): 12:00am On Aug 10, 2022
This Ebira tribes ,are they Nigerian or from Futajalon.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Omodua(m): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Aderewah:
Hm. Some people might have tried to make yorubas joined them in a 2nd civil war. They might be the ones pretending to be ebira. Especially because there is rumour that the attack is also drug related. I no mention names but anyone seeing this will know them.
See how foolish and idiotic with your comments. You think you are in motor park where all rubbish tales are permitted/bandied.
Your infantile comments is fit for the dogs.
Ruffian and garrulous boy!
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by JAMO84: 12:02am On Aug 10, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Who kills shouting God is great?
All kill na kill

The definition of terrorist is not someone that kill shouting God is great
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by HeroicMeastro: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2022
obistructures:
God terrorism infiltrating south west
Are u well at all?
What is wrong with ur English?
Abi u smoke weed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Returns From Commonwealth Assignment (photo) / Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.