Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras (56606 Views)

DSS Arrests Masterminds Of Imo INEC Attacks / Identities, Names Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre Released By CDS Irabor / Police Arrest 2 Pastors As Masterminds Of ESN’s Killings, Violence In South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Femifasola: 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm not even understanding this

If some of the ebiras are kidnapping people, why did they kill when they attack the church at owo instead of just kidnapping them?
You lack proper follow up of events, iswap camp is active in Okene fully participated by Ebira natives. Some of you are too dull

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by jaxxy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ondo massacre is now called kidnapping by the state governor?? undecided

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Femifasola: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Aderewah:
Hm. Some people might have tried to make yorubas joined them in a 2nd civil war. They might be the ones pretending to be ebira. Especially because there is rumour that the attack is also drug related. I no mention names but anyone seeing this will know them.
Even when they rape your mother you will still be doubtful. Hate will kill u.

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by rollandben(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Okay we heard him but the whole world want him to present them. He should bring them out for the world to see.
We are tired of this Audio government.
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Femifasola:

You lack proper follow up of events, iswap camp is active in Okene fully participated by Ebira natives. Some of you are too dull

people were massacred and u are here talking about kidnapping??

if ebira is doing kidnapping who is doing the massacring?? undecided
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Alba3: 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
Thank you
I also just confirmed that the actual arrested attackers are all Ebiras.

Ondo, Ekiti and Edo need to be strong and security conscious this period as Ebiras made up the largest ethnic group in each state after the indigenous groups.

Ebira youths have been joining the ISWAP in large numbers. They are also the majority in Ansaru terror group.

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Femifasola: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ixodes:
Not surprising Ebiras are known religious fanatics responsible for most of religious crisis in ABU when I was an undergraduate. there trousers are always above the ankle with unkept beards far worse than the real northern Muslims.
Exactly, their Muslims tend to act tougher than the northern Muslims. I worked in ABUTH Shika and they were very annoying. We had no issues with the core northern Muslims but the Ebiras were always trying to show themselves. Pathetic lots

16 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Ustec: 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Parachoko:
I'm not even understanding this

If some of the ebiras are kidnapping people, why did they kill when they attack the church at owo instead of just kidnapping them?
Business deals gone wrong.
Nothing like terrorist attack in that church killing.

The media only use terrorist attack to further damage the reputation of the current government..
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by WATCHOVER(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Akeredolu and Nigeria Security are confused last time Akeredolu said that they were from Mali,
They should keep deceiving themselves.
Politicians are the reason for Insecurities in the Country, Security agencies are their collaborators

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Denko2721987(m): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is that people dont know how to read and discern. The governor NEVER accused the Ebiras of the OWO massacre but only separately warned them against kidnapping. Even looking at the videos of the shooters during the Owo massacre shows they look like Fulanis.

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by hmohammed(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sancheez4:
abegi.. if nah western countries I'm sure they would have found the masterminds behind the attack within few days

Just tell me one thing you've achieved with your life?
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Femifasola: 9:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Modphase:
Say a foolish Igbo who rather believes the lies of the pandora criminal, failure ikpeazu ugwuayi Kalu Orji Theodore Orji etc

How did you know his tribe. Stop attracting hatred for we Yorubas

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Femifasola: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
jaxxy:

Yes Ebiras did. Check their names

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Minime10(f): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
This Ebira people sef, always on the wrong side of the news grin
If their men are not doing terrorism, their women will be jumping from one preek to the other grin

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by jamace(m): 9:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Is this not the Idris Ojo? When did the attack on Owo church take place and when was the Kuje prison bandits setfree?

Questions on this arrest.

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Abdulmumin412(m): 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Judolisco:
Ibiras o can u imagine... D last time I was in my home town too, d ibiras have taken over, I can't blame them, nobody wants to farm again, and see free land all over, but which one come be dis one wey dem Wan join with farming again?
Every tribe has those bad elements in them not only Ebira people, thank God they have been apprehended. Proper investigation should be carried out if found guilty they should be executed immediately. We are Ebiras, we are hard working people, we are peace loving people, we are not terrorist, we live in almost every town in Nigeria, we live peacefully with our host community.

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Hawkler: 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ebira's the fanatics & animals among men ungrateful idiot.

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Gbadespet(m): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Ebira.... Following those Sahel goats to be radicalized....I wonder why you hardly hear Christians committing terrorists attack... Why always the other religion..... Once you start practicing it your sense is taken from you...
Why on earth will I go and kill innocent people

You lack basic understanding about life
Terrorism no get religion,you only acted base on mind or what you are being feed...
Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by jaxxy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Femifasola:

Yes Ebiras did. Check their names

People who were more than 15 then u produce 2 names. lol

Ebira is now fulani iswap? confused people

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Oizee(f): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Ebira, fear those ediots
stupid man, ordinary to read u can't. Headline reader

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by Dcoy: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ixodes:
Not surprising Ebiras are known religious fanatics responsible for most of religious crisis in ABU when I was an undergraduate. there trousers are always above the ankle with unkept beards far worse than the real northern Muslims.
Fact....they are also strong hearted.....most probably the most strong hearted in Nigeria...both male and female...
Okene is filled with terrorist cells...iswap, ansarudeen, Boko Haram etc

Re: Akeredolu Confirms Arrest Of Masterminds Of Owo Church Massacre, Warns Ebiras by abu12: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
jaxxy:

The governor is just confirming what the chief of army said, those behind Owo massacre have been arrested. he also had that the ebiras are also into kidnapping, instead of farming in the area, that thier women selling by the road side are informat to the kidnappers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AMCON: Bruce Brothers Sign Court Order As AMCON Takes Over Silverbird / Labour Suspends Strike, Signs Agreement / Policemen Ask A Driver Sit On The Floor For Disobeying Them (pics)