Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi (14756 Views)

Anyone Asking Tinubu To Release Nnamdi Kanu Should Look At This Picture / Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions / Chinese Government Debunks Story On Backing Amaechi’s 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by wandyvirus(m): 5:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Classic characteristics of an IPOB terrorist! They do something, then claim it was done by someone else. Always hiding behind some fathom facelessness. You guys lie!!! Then you lie about the lie!! Then you lie about the lie about the lie!!!!
Kílódé!!!!

Paulheyman:
Tinubu campaign organization will generate fake news with Obi's name and debunk it to favor tinubu. When the obidients will commence this part you guys are following, na still una d urchins go complain.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by OgbeniOptional(m): 5:08am On Aug 10, 2022
Lol, the sad truth is that the presidency is still between APC and PDP. For Buari to be president, he tried presidency under small party until combinations of various parties. APC and PDP have their standby voters and stakeholders of Nigerian politics, I think that’s the structure they are talking about. For every Chidinma, Buari and Tunde using social media for politics, believe me there are 100s of them are not on social media or just using it to watch Skits. For Obi to win, he needs Labor party and other parties to come together. Not just any party sef, a strong regional party like ACN and ANPP that time. Not a lot has changed much in our politics. Playing religious card is in favor of PDP and APC, playing ethnicity will favor PDP. Obi is a politician as well and slightly better than two other options in our current situation as a country . All of them will rot in hell. Suffering never ends in their respective state and region.

loosecanon50:
Fake news or not, Tinubu needs to forget this his unrealistic ambition and take care of his ailing health.

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by EponOjuku: 5:10am On Aug 10, 2022
gracealonev:

Until he explains why he thwarted the chances of a Yoruba woman from becoming the HOR Speaker in 2011.

He has produced a Yoruba VP and another Yoruba Speaker of the HOR.

You are shedding senseless throwback tears.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by anonimi: 5:11am On Aug 10, 2022
naptu2:
Nana Akufo-Addo @NAkufoAddo

https://twitter.com/NAkufoAddo/status/1557035712960233472

Peter Obi and his supporters are nothing but a bunch of incurable, irredeemable chronic liars who will do worse than ThiefNuibu’s Buhari and APC have done to our country in seven years.
Who wants such pretentious looters again Definitely not me and my household.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Mandate2023:

Foolish dumb head grin grin grin he will explain to your father don't worry since that's d reason ur region is dragging backwardness with north east grin

Some of una just mumu.....wetin them dey talk wetin dis 1 dey talk again

Just shows you how hateful and dumb most of them are. Always shamelessly clutching at straws with irrelevant arguments and asinine opinions.

4 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Skty: 5:29am On Aug 10, 2022
Mandate2023:
The rate at which Obi supporters r peddling lies and propaganda........even obi will run away from them b4 2023

Before u talk rubbish, where is the Facebook post and who initiated the news? You Tinubu people are looking for dirt on Obi by all means. Una nor de tire? Fuool

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 5:31am On Aug 10, 2022
EponOjuku:

He has produced a Yoruba VP and another Yoruba Speaker of the HOR.

You are shedding senseless throwback tears.

You are minding these retrogressive jokers? Their whole life is about giving a dog they hate a bad name to hang it.

Next he will blame Tinubu for his inability to satisfy his girlfriend or boyfriend. Pathetic clowns.

They are obsessed with trying to make the crime fit the man rather than the other way round.

3 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 5:33am On Aug 10, 2022
So,, who started the story??
Which news media carried the story?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by InvertedHammer: 5:43am On Aug 10, 2022
/
Just like Tee Mac, they will give honest advice to Tinubu and then come out in public to deny it because it is politically expedient. Eg Pyrates Confraternity, Nana Akudo, and many more in future.

By the way, what is wrong with such advice to Tinubu? I guess Tinubu handlers are running around paying everyone to deny any honest public opinion they made about him. Nana Akudo just cashed out.

/
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by EponOjuku: 5:53am On Aug 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

You are minding these retrogressive jokers? Eh Their whole life is about giving a dog they hate a bad name to hang it.

Next he will blame Tinubu for his inability to satisfy his girlfriend or boyfriend. Pathetic clowns.

They are obsessed with trying to make the crime fit the man rather than the other way round.

That one lacks commonsense. He is crying for speakership when there is already another Speaker with a VP on top as bonus.
It simply shows he's a stupid fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by EponOjuku: 5:55am On Aug 10, 2022
InvertedHammer:
/
Just like Tee Mac, they will give honest advice to Tinubu and then come out in public to deny it because it is politically expedient. Eg Pyrates Confraternity, Nana Akudo, and many more in future.

By the way, what is wrong with such advice to Tinubu? I guess Tinubu handlers are running around paying everyone to deny any honest public opinion they made about him. Nana Akudo just cashed out.

/

So, you think Nana Akudo collected money to deny what he said?

You are no doff from the illiterate ipob touts at Obosi who believe the Jubril of Sudan nonsense.

Politics is not a ground for stupidity.

6 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2022
A debunked story making headlines more than the 'original' story.

You guys are clowns.

Peter Obi all the way.

The fools that have never called their Lai Mohammed a liar think they are qualified to call others a liar.

Is it Peter Obi's supporters that are contesting for election?

But you bokoharam supporters voted for Buhari.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Giftexx: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2022
whitephoenix:

But the man backed by God will prevail.

!
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Flows001(m): 6:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mark my words, IPOBians will ruin Obi. By the time campaign is in full swing, they would have scored so many own goals against Obi even aliens will refuse to vote for him.

These people and shameless lies are 5 and 6. In the end they push everyone away.
Unfortunately for you, OBI's movement is way beyond the IGBOS themselves.
You trying to associate him to Igbo or Igbos all the time is equivalent to an absolute waste of time.
I'm a Northerner and we over here are unapologetically OBIDIENT!!
I guess you saw how we shut down my state Nasarawa last weekend right?
That was just the state capital!!
Be OBIDIENT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by youngpresidooo: 6:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mark my words, IPOBians will ruin Obi. By the time campaign is in full swing, they would have scored so many own goals against Obi even aliens will refuse to vote for him.

These people and shameless lies are 5 and 6. In the end they push everyone away.
Apc did all this...
They post lies online and they are the one that mostly refute it, to paint the campaign built on lie. I have seen it done many timea
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by stuffs4me(m): 6:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Mkporu mirri CANNIBALS are the worst liars the world has ever known.

If an Igbo should tell you good morning, please ensure you go out and look at the sky because it could be night

YEEBOS are a curse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by DesignMaestro(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Flows001:

Unfortunately for you, OBI's movement is way beyond the IGBOS themselves.
You trying to associate him to Igbo or Igbos all the time is equivalent to an absolute waste of time.
I'm a Northerner and we over here are unapologetically OBIDIENT!!
I guess you saw how we shut down my state Nasarawa last weekend right?
That was just the state capital!!
Be OBIDIENT!!!!
Northerner indeed undecided

Rewrite your post in Hausa I want to check something

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Obituary`s lie too much!

Anybody can do that and clam hw is whatever. it has nothing to do with Obidients.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by stuffs4me(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Talk2david1:
If a marriage doesn't work, best thing is to divorce.
Why can't we divide this country into 4 parts;
North will be called Nigeria
West will be called Oduduwa republic
South will be called Niger-Delta Republic
East will be called Biafra.
Everybody go and bare your father's surname, simple.
cus this next year's election, alot of brainwashed people in the north will still go and vote for APC and PDP again and the few sensible ones will now join in the suffering for another four years

Let me answer the bolded.

This is because the unity beggers called Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze wrote in our Constitution preventing any part of the country from braking apart.

If not for the CANNIBAL unity beggers called Nnamdi Azikiwe and Ben Nwabueze, we would have kicked out the cursed and parasitic yeebos out of Nigeria.a long time ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Minjim: 7:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Peter Obi supporters have derailed the campaign to focus on attacking only Tinubu, their threat,

Have you noticed that most of those remixing Tinubu's into songs are Igbos?

Later they'll say they're only supporting Obi based on competence
I'm just sorry for those Yoruba that are joining them to bash their fellow Yoruba elder. There is a saying in Yoruba that " if you sell the value of your kinsman for a penny, you can never rebuy it for a pound "
I put it to that the only reason mojority of Igbos are supporting Obi now it nothing but for his ethnic background.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by nedu666: 7:07am On Aug 10, 2022
Pa yekini urchins are fools. Big compound fools. Imagine the source of the news they are debunking. A post on Facebook from unknown source. Desperate agbadorians creating news in obi name and debunking the same news they created.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. I think the entire world knows those who are the undisputed champions of outlandish lies, propaganda and fake news. I.e IPOBians.

By the way, when are you using your Biafra passport to any of the 101 Country the UN has "approved" it for? Lol.

Bro, everyone is sick of you people and your lies. Dem swear for una? Shior.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by nedu666: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
So,, who started the story??
Which news media carried the story?

Ordinary Facebook post from unknown source that did not make news anywhere. Not even on nairaland. Yet some people have opened thread to debunk the news. Imagine ordinary Facebook post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by kettykin: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Tinubu's bots are back again

Seun lalasticlala. Do something
I really don't understand this attack on Obi by APC fans , do they think obi's vote will automatically go to APC if they destroy Obi
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Yoast: 7:15am On Aug 10, 2022
APC e-rats propaganda..

Generate fake news that seems to favour Peter Obi, then turn around and debunk it..

Why can't this fools market their candidate rather than resort to this senseless propaganda on social media?

I thought you guys said elections are not won on social media??

Yeye dey smell..

Meanwhile, we move Obidiently and pan-Nigerianly...
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Yoast: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Minjim:
Peter Obi supporters have derailed the campaign to focus on attacking only Tinubu, their threat,

Have you noticed that most of those remixing Tinubu's into songs are Igbos?

Later they'll say they're only supporting Obi based on competence
I'm just sorry for those Yoruba that are joining them to bash their fellow Yoruba elder. There is a saying in Yoruba that " if you sell the value of your kinsman for a penny, you can never rebuy it for a pound "
I put it to that the only reason mojority of Igbos are supporting Obi now it nothing but for his ethnic background.

Playing the tribal card as usual..

Thats is the last card of APC e-rats..
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2022
nedu666:

Ordinary Facebook post from unknown source that did not make news anywhere. Not even on nairaland. Yet some people have opened thread to debunk the news. Imagine ordinary Facebook post

My brother..
This is just to show you how much low they can lowly stoop...
Just to get some stains on the Obidients, and use the poor-lowliness to cast some back-pass bad words to Peter-Obi.
Even Obidients themselves cannot go this low.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by papiwyte(m): 7:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Obituary and lies be like 5&6....

1 Like

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by ada9ja(f): 7:33am On Aug 10, 2022
These same lies are been carried out by APC and PDP to discredit Obi...we know.

They will post it and still come out to criticize

Mumu everywhere
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by Gbagura: 7:45am On Aug 10, 2022
whitephoenix:
Agbadorians should try another trick. This one is not working.

Urchins will post false information about Peter Obi and still use their own hand to debunk it. I thought fact checks should be from information released from a candidate's verified account or campaign Office?

Since when did we start fact checking Facebook posts from unknown quarters?

It is clear that Peter Obi's clear lead in the presidential race is giving people sleepless nights. That's why when others are sleeping, the bad eggs and their collaborators stay awake to make posts to demarket Obi.

But the man backed by God will prevail.

Peter Obi will win and Nigeria will be great again!!!
At least try and change tactics. That's exactly how ipob operates with empty boasts and it end in tears for you all. Obi will win elections in Nigeria with no single state? Can you stake your life savings to it or its just empty chest beating as usual?

3 Likes

Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by detectivejones: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Talk2david1:
If a marriage doesn't work, best thing is to divorce.
Why can't we divide this country into 4 parts;
North will be called Nigeria
West will be called Oduduwa republic
South will be called Niger-Delta Republic
East will be called Biafra.
Everybody go and bare your father's surname, simple.
cus this next year's election, alot of brainwashed people in the north will still go and vote for APC and PDP again and the few sensible ones will now join in the suffering for another four years
Mtcheww...So if you and your siblings disagree on certain matter all the time instead of finding a solution your best advice would be for every one to go their separate ways. These things you people are doing your uncles and fathers did it but look where you lot are. Even your next generation will be born in Nigeria and die here. Forget you Utopia agitation and develop your land. My 2kobo.
Re: Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2022
These obi supporters have take their madness social media propagandas to embarrass Nigeria in the face of other country nation's.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Promises 20,000MW Power Supply / Ize-iyamu Convoy Attacked At Jattu, APC Deputy Governorship Aspirant's Town / Internet Disruption: NCC, Confirms Repair Works Ongoing On Undersea Cables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.