Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes (26723 Views)

Nnamani Warns PDP Over Boycott Of Wike’s Camp / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by OsusuBishop(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Why is the senator bothered. I thought they said Obi doesn't have structure.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Waterbear(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Which of those exactly did Tinubu had a hand in? Yes he worked for the win of his Party's Presidential candidate as he must. Anyone who understands partisan politics would accept that.

Yet, how much blame do you want Tinubu, not an official member of the Buhari government in any capacity, to take for the decisions and policy drive of the PMB government?

Especially a government we all saw ostracize and fight Tinubu completely and publicly after Buhari won a second term in 2019?
Defend this

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Waterbear(m): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Which of those exactly did Tinubu had a hand in? Yes he worked for the win of his Party's Presidential candidate as he must. Anyone who understands partisan politics would accept that.

Yet, how much blame do you want Tinubu, not an official member of the Buhari government in any capacity, to take for the decisions and policy drive of the PMB government?

Especially a government we all saw ostracize and fight Tinubu completely and publicly after Buhari won a second term in 2019?
"As he must" knowing it was a failure he campaigned for as his duty he did... and now another failure himself ... afterall, it's his turn...
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Waterbear(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Emotional garbage cobbled together by an ethnocentric and hateful mind.

So facts is now garbage cause it doesn't cushion your candidate?
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by donbenie(m): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

A vote for Peter Obi is a waste of vote! Instead, sell your vote and use proceeds to eat cat-fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.

After eating cat fish pepper soup,you will still go front go jam your hunger..
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by effort1: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Realist12:
All I know is vote Tinubu as the president.
Most foreign and local investors believes in his visions.
Fact is Tinubu policies and legacies is beneficial to a Larger population of Nigerians than Obi can achieve. There are several beneficiary of his free waec, I'm benefiting the Lekki FTZ likewise everyone benefitting from the viability of business in Lagos and I can see the future of Nigeria tied to Lagos.
The success of Lagos is and has been beneficial to all of us . Why would anyone expect me to drop my support for Tinubu and start supporting Obi cause he's promising heaven and earth yet he's governed Anambra and I'm not benefitting from it and amidst all of the over hyping I can't see any remarkable project Obi initiated into the Anambra system that I know if he's given a bigger platform he'd replicate it. He's just selling integrity (another Buhari)lol . I don't even want to go there .
That's what Nnamani is saying don't follow the bandwagon because they are making noise .

Why don't y'all face the reality, you can't force Obi down our throat. You're only hyping Obi because you haven't seen a better administration. Lagos state happens to be the most efficiently run infrastructure in Nigeria currently all thanks to Tinubu's planning.
You expect me to drop the developments i see because Obi is making sweet speeches of what he can't and didn't do in Anambra.
Lagos is the future of Nigeria.

Obi was fit 16 years ago but his tenure is celebrating mediocre achievements, the climax of Obi's achievement is he left money in the treasury such a joke . Mind you Tinubu's legacy in Lagos is beneficial to all Nigerians. Because the viability of Lagos is important to our economy. That asides Tinubu's Lekki FTZ is beneficial to all Nigerians Dangote refinery like other industries will be beneficial to the whole country it's taking in the highest FDI currently. You don't have to live in Lagos before Tinubu's plan affect your lives and that is for people who ask why we are supporting Tinubu. We can see his works.
do you prefer Lagos suffering or Anambra version ? Choose your penance or reward

I don't live in either places. I will still prefer Anambra though since virtually every part of Lagos stinks. The areas not stinking are overtaken by flood.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by masterprep: 1:14pm On Aug 30, 2022
Do you live in Amritsar? Searching for an IELTS institute for studying abroad? We are here to provide you with the best option regarding the same. You can visit the website masterprep.in and get in touch with expert faculties at the masterprep- the best IELTS coaching institute in Amritsar and fulfil your dreams by achieving your desired IELTS score in an IELTS exam
Best IELTS coaching institute in Amritsar

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Tackle Presidency, Say IG Has No Query To Answer / Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me / Kathy Fitzgibon, Lucky Igbinedion, Peter Obi, Ibrahim Mantu Hosted To A Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.