Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes (26721 Views)

Nnamani Warns PDP Over Boycott Of Wike’s Camp / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Bifas1: 8:22am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

A vote for Peter Obi is a waste of vote! Instead, sell your vote and use proceeds to eat cat-fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.

Just wait and watch us waste our votes.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Johnsown1(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2022
zoby:

Is this all you got?
Is this how to win a presidential election? Unbelievable!

It is so sad that peter Obi and his severely confused supporters have a very long way to go.

I don't have anything to say to you boss, vote whosever you wish to vote. I am OBIdient. Am not a paid urchin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Thomasankara(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2022
ceede2:
... another aggressive supporter.

The young man just air out his opinion, you dey swear up n down try n be happy with yourself man.
[/color]

If Dem see violence na Dem go first run[color=#770077]
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Innomach(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:
All I know is vote Tinubu as the president.
Most foreign and local investors believes in his visions.
Fact is Tinubu policies and legacies is beneficial to a Larger population of Nigerians than Obi can achieve. There are several beneficiary of his free waec, I'm benefiting the Lekki FTZ likewise everyone benefitting from the viability of business in Lagos and I can see the future of Nigeria tied to Lagos.
The success of Lagos is and has been beneficial to all of us . Why would anyone expect me to drop my support for Tinubu and start supporting Obi cause he's promising heaven and earth yet he's governed Anambra and I'm not benefitting from it and amidst all of the over hyping I can't see any remarkable project Obi initiated into the Anambra system that I know if he's given a bigger platform he'd replicate it. He's just selling integrity (another Buhari)lol . I don't even want to go there .
That's what Nnamani is saying don't follow the bandwagon because they are making noise .

Why don't y'all face the reality, you can't force Obi down our throat. You're only hyping Obi because you haven't seen a better administration. Lagos state happens to be the most efficiently run infrastructure in Nigeria currently all thanks to Tinubu's planning.
You expect me to drop the developments i see because Obi is making sweet speeches of what he can't and didn't do in Anambra.
Lagos is the future of Nigeria.

Obi was fit 16 years ago but his tenure is celebrating mediocre achievements, the climax of Obi's achievement is he left money in the treasury such a joke . Mind you Tinubu's legacy in Lagos is beneficial to all Nigerians. Because the viability of Lagos is important to our economy. That asides Tinubu's Lekki FTZ is beneficial to all Nigerians Dangote refinery like other industries will be beneficial to the whole country it's taking in the highest FDI currently. You don't have to live in Lagos before Tinubu's plan affect your lives and that is for people who ask why we are supporting Tinubu. We can see his works.

President Buhari at some point admitted that he wished he is younger now as he was some years back. We can lie to deceive ourselves and others, but we can't deceive nature. The major reason for Nigeria to be where we are now is simply because Nigeria has a president that isn't mentally and physically fit.Nigeria is more or less on autopilot where everyone in government says does whatever they like on his name. This is the truth and fact. Sentiments apart, history will repeat itself if another version of Buhari is elected. The evidences are so clear judging by the error in public speeches of Mr Tinubu. Same evidence was there as far back in 2015 when Buhari forgot the name of his own running mate. But Nigerians ignored all those signs because they needed a CHANGE. It will cost Nigeria so much if same mistake is repeated twice at a time
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by darediamond(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:
All I know is vote Tinubu as the president.
Most foreign and local investors believes in his visions.
Fact is Tinubu policies and legacies is beneficial to a Larger population of Nigerians than Obi can achieve. There are several beneficiary of his free waec, I'm benefiting the Lekki FTZ likewise everyone benefitting from the viability of business in Lagos and I can see the future of Nigeria tied to Lagos.
The success of Lagos is and has been beneficial to all of us . Why would anyone expect me to drop my support for Tinubu and start supporting Obi cause he's promising heaven and earth yet he's governed Anambra and I'm not benefitting from it and amidst all of the over hyping I can't see any remarkable project Obi initiated into the Anambra system that I know if he's given a bigger platform he'd replicate it. He's just selling integrity (another Buhari)lol . I don't even want to go there .
That's what Nnamani is saying don't follow the bandwagon because they are making noise .

Why don't y'all face the reality, you can't force Obi down our throat. You're only hyping Obi because you haven't seen a better administration. Lagos state happens to be the most efficiently run infrastructure in Nigeria currently all thanks to Tinubu's planning.
You expect me to drop the developments i see because Obi is making sweet speeches of what he can't and didn't do in Anambra.
Lagos is the future of Nigeria.

Obi was fit 16 years ago but his tenure is celebrating mediocre achievements, the climax of Obi's achievement is he left money in the treasury such a joke . Mind you Tinubu's legacy in Lagos is beneficial to all Nigerians. Because the viability of Lagos is important to our economy. That asides Tinubu's Lekki FTZ is beneficial to all Nigerians Dangote refinery like other industries will be beneficial to the whole country it's taking in the highest FDI currently. You don't have to live in Lagos before Tinubu's plan affect your lives and that is for people who ask why we are supporting Tinubu. We can see his works.
What about the Large Masses In Lagos that Tinubu’s Philosophies have never helped. Makoko people comes to mind directly.

I as an Oduduwa Man does not respect an Arrogant Elder which Tinubu is.

I hate Anyone whose policies only carry along or elevates fellow CAPITALISTS and LIARS.

If you want to be Corrupt, is it not reasonable to be reasonable and polite at it?

Why SHOULD REASONABLE NIGERIAN YOUTH vote A POLITICAL JOBBER like TINUBU?

COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE ME SE ANY REASONABLE AND BENEFICIAL REASON IN BEING A POLITICAL JOBBER?
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by CSTRR: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Marcus Aurelius the stoic philosopher and Roman emperor already advised Nigerians 1800 years ago.

One of the best Roman emperors.

It is left for us to Listen to the wisdom of the ancients.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by darediamond(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2022
Kingsmm55:
Come to Enugu state ,go around the city and see for yourself the sorry condition chimaroke and his ebeano family left Enugu in.Enugu state during the time of Sullivan chime was an envy of other States is now a shadow of its self...a ghost city...a colossal failure as a state in all.....chimaroke...God WL never forgive you people.... Peter obi remain the best among others which is quite visible even to the blind...so stop foolish and disgracing yourself. Not even a single statement even deaf and dumb guttural was credited to u as a senator now u are advising..... Advising Nigeria in general and Enugu state in particular to remain in squalor and impoverishment when we have seen the Messiah... Nooooo....oga nooooo
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Thomasankara(m): 8:35am On Aug 10, 2022
Zico5:
Nnamani don buy market from Obidients. They will drag him and he will not know the way home. I wonder how these people don't want to hear any opposition. Everyone cannot reason the same way. Well, they still don't learn that election is not won by being insensitive to other people plight.
[/color]
I pray they don't go to his house to commit arson, as e dey now, his life is in danger. [color=#770077]
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Johnsown1:

I don't have anything to say to you boss, vote whosever you wish to vote. I am OBIdient. Am not a paid urchin

Ok fair enough.

Let us keep it decent and simple…
I’m from Bauchi, born in England. How can you convince me to vote for your candidate?
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by darediamond(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Made1414:

He is senseless like you and your papa
Senselessly SENSE AT THAT!!!

WHEN WE EVEN SOUTH WESTERNERS EXPECT 100% UNITY IN S. E for Obi one is already acting like Omo ALE.

Whether Some useless easterners likes it or Not, OBI SHALL BECOME OUR PRESIDENT IN 2023
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Francomekus(m): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2022
georgeakins:
Imagine getting only 2,000 votes in the whole of Osun State, and they think their candidate will win the presidential elections.

I have not seen people who deceive themselves like the Ibos
This is the mentality we should start changing in this country. We should not be voting for party again in this country, vote for candidates. Nigeria should grow to the point that competent candidates should win election irrespective of party they belong.
Since you done they vote for party, hw far has Nigeria gone.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Reinaldo:

We will vote for Peter Obi

The issue here is: “WE” is not enough.
Now as a super Obi’s supporter, how can you pull more people from all around the country to your side?
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by obyrich(m): 8:40am On Aug 10, 2022
JealousCobra:

What will shock him??

There are people that will talk in Enugu that I will take serious not Nnamani, he literally destroyed coal city with his partisan policts, infrastructural development is abysmal.

Mbaka laid curses on him for not paying attention to worker's salaries nd demands, after they massively reelected him in office.

You can verify after his tenure what EFCC did with him?

All this ploys to smear ObiDatti will not work..
#GoAndVerify.
I was referring to Nnamani.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by darediamond(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just imagine the reason a whole Adult gave.
I was expecting economic reasons.
Never knew he was eccentrically interested in party & not the human beings.
I used to think Elders have sense. I just remembered stupid people also grow old including thieves.
Sir, with all due respect it would have been better you kept quiet.

The MAN IS A DUNCE.

HE SOUNDS SO SO IRRITATING. HE IS JUST AN OMO ALE

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2022
I have noticed that when one is not fighting or not engage in exchanging abuse with Obi’s supporters, they tend to either disappear or have very little to say.

I want one of you to respectfully convince me to vote for peter Obi…with facts.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2022
zoby:

Ok fair enough.

Let us keep it decent and simple…
I’m from Bauchi, born in England. How can you convince me to vote for your candidate?
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 8:46am On Aug 10, 2022
zoby:

The issue here is: “WE” is not enough.
Now as a super Obi’s supporter, how can you pull more people from all around the country to your side?
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by darediamond(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2022
SpecialEdition:
PDP: don't vote Labour vote PDP
APC: don't vote Obi vote APC
Youth: Competence over party. #ENDSARS.

Looks like APC and PDP can see what is coming.
They have stopped being afraid of each other
Why will they not be afraid when Labour Party is NLC and NLC is Labour Party?
zoby:
I have noticed that when one is not fighting or not engage in exchanging abuse with Obi’s supporters, they tend to either disappear or have very little to say.

I want one of you to respectfully convince me to vote for peter Obi…with facts.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Any obidient here?
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by socialjustice93: 8:49am On Aug 10, 2022
2023 is about voting in the right candidate and not party politics so chimaroke should go and rest..
check my signature below if you need that kind pc
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by deeva2: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2022
BAT/SHETIMA 2023

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by BJanta: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

A vote for Peter Obi is a waste of vote! Instead, sell your vote and use proceeds to eat cat-fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.

ALL THE WAY. LOL
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2022
Peter Obi supporters remind me of a group of people that carry guns, but do not have ammunitions.
You know your limitation, you know deep down in your hearts that after the noise there is absolutely nothing else to bank on.

I think you guys know that your candidate can’t win; you carry guns you cannot fire.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Alabaintprice(m): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2022
zoby:

The big question is:
Why are the igbos continue to claim that they turn Lagos into a paradise? Lagos is nothing without a strong leadership foundation that is put together by certain individuals…I hate to say that these individuals are not Igbos..
So, instead of attempting to make other states paradise, it might not be a bad idea for the igbos to stay home and channel their energy towards making one of their own states ( Abia state or Anambra state or Enugu state) into a paradise.

It makes absolutely no sense to turn someone else’s home into a paradise while your homes rotten away.

Another dumb comment.
Let me ask you a question.
If Ogun State has more favourable policy than Lagos, would you still remain in Lagos?

What favourable policies has the SE and SS gotten that is favourable to them.

Talking about marginalisation even if you people refuse to agree that it has existed. But when we say marginalisation the say that they gave us second Niger bridge. Really!! Niger bridge that is lower than the main niver bridge. Same bridge that a container ship can't pass.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by zoby: 8:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Another dumb comment.
Let me ask you a question.
If Ogun State has more favourable policy than Lagos, would you still remain in Lagos?

What favourable policies has the SE and SS gotten that is favourable to them.

Talking about marginalisation even if you people refuse to agree that it has existed. But when we say marginalisation the say that they gave us second Niger bridge. Really!! Niger bridge that is lower than the main niver bridge. Same bridge that a container ship can't pass.

First go and ask your father the question..and let me know what he says.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by hussec40: 8:57am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

don't be fooled by this PDP nonsense. Who e help
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by darediamond(m): 8:58am On Aug 10, 2022
Honourable1901:

You are dull
He is Wise.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Demolakay: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Whenever I see a post like this I know I am reading the myopic opinions of an unrepentant bigot.

Are you going to deny Tinubu's achievements, that are too many to count and too visible to miss, because of your support for Obi who is a carefully packaged fraud with achievements anyone will struggle to " go and verify" let alone see as tangibly delivered and transformational solutions?

Can you miss Eko Atlantic? Can you miss RRS or LAWMA? LAMATA and many others nko? LFTZ nko? Lekki deep sea Port?

Huge infrastructural transformation of the entire Lagos? Stupendous IGR increase to make Lagos the only State that can survive indefinitely without FG crude allocation?

Abi na beans to turn Lagos into the 5th-6th biggest economy in the entire African continent richer than the likes of Kenya, Ghana etal?

This is even less than 2% of BAT's legacy achievements I have listed here.

What is wrong with you people? Is this how deep ethnocentric hate runs to make some of you shameless souls who can deny reality so dishonestly?

Support your Obi with substantial proof of his capacity as an administrator if you can.

Trying to shade undisputedly the greatest political and administrative leader Nigeria has had since 1999 just shows you people are desperate due to having nada to sell Obi with.

You therefore can only rely on trying to make Tinubu appear someone the electorate should run from.
Wat are d benefits of dose achievement u sighted above to d common man? hw has Lagos fared wit all of diz? how much is Lagos debt,despite raking in billions monthly? being d 6th largest economy in Africa,why is Lagos still a big slum,wen u compare it wit d Oda five biggest economies? was it Tinubu DAT created Lagos? Tank God pple luk us were born in d 1980's if not u would av said it was Tinubu DAT built d 3rd mainland bridge, National stadium, National art theatre, lekki Ikoyi link bridge, Muritala mohammed Airport,Apapa port etc.Ur ignorance is legendary,u talk as if Tinubu was d beginning ND d end of Lagos.Some1 whose 8years achievement cannot measured up to Pa Jakande's 4years achievement,neither can it measure up to 4years Ambode achievement.Despite d monumental resources ND generated income,no standard roads,no proper sewage ND drainage system,no regular electricity,no proper environment planning.etc No wonda Lagos is ranked d second worse place to live in! Yet pple LYK u continue to blow d trumpet of mediocrity.I pray u get sense.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by jackobi(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2022
Voting for Peter Obi is the way forward
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by darediamond(m): 9:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Anyone Supporting Tinubu and Atiku HAVE BEEN BOUND WILL SPELL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum / What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria / Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.