Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,340 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes (26722 Views)

Nnamani Warns PDP Over Boycott Of Wike’s Camp / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by NwekeUG(m): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2022
Fela's protege, Dede Mabiaku sings new version of Tinubu's 'E mi lokan'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52PA8kQBL9k

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Mandate2023: 5:40am On Aug 10, 2022
pointblank247:
omo see reasoning. For your mind now you have made a point abi ? Take note of this, it will never go well with any body supporting the futher enslavement of Nigeria by analogue octogenarians that should be resting and generally playing the role of fathers of the nation, but instead choose to teter the country to their lumbergo and rheumatism ruined legs.

Ur own reasoning worst pass him own grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Emola12(m): 5:41am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

A vote for Peter Obi is a waste of vote! Instead, sell your vote and use proceeds to eat cat-fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.

after enjoy dah one for 3days u will now suffer for 4yrs abi No problem continue u will soon learn lesson d way u learn am for buhari regime

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Focusmi: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Enemies from within....... someone doing U is always around U.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:42am On Aug 10, 2022
angry
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by GeneralBuhari: 5:43am On Aug 10, 2022
Chimaroke is nothing but a noisemaker.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 10, 2022
Very funny.

Chimaroke has just one vote. I can bet that Obi will win Chimaroke's own polling Station.

The opposition are just showing how much they fear Obi. Imagine a PDP senator not even talking about APC. APC members don't talk about PDP. It shows they don't rate each other. Psychologically, Peter Obi is their fear.

Let them continue propagating Obi's name jare. Free adverts...

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by imagrg(m): 5:46am On Aug 10, 2022
That's the problem with some Ibos.
Lack of unity!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Made1414(m): 5:46am On Aug 10, 2022
beelon1020:
Words from the wise one!...

He is senseless like you and your papa

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Enkidu70: 5:47am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Cutehector(m): 5:48am On Aug 10, 2022
This thread is proof that there are still fools on nairaland. The op as well as those critiquing Obi.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Enkidu70: 5:48am On Aug 10, 2022
GeneralBuhari:
Chimaroke is nothing but a noisemaker.

He is also a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by akp202(m): 5:48am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:
All I know is vote Tinubu as the president.
Most foreign and local investors believes in his visions.
Fact is Tinubu policies and legacies is beneficial to a Larger population of Nigerians than Obi can achieve. There are several beneficiary of his free waec, I'm benefiting the Lekki FTZ likewise everyone benefitting from the viability of business in Lagos and I can see the future of Nigeria tied to Lagos.
The success of Lagos is and has been beneficial to all of us . Why would anyone expect me to drop my support for Tinubu and start supporting Obi cause he's promising heaven and earth yet he's governed Anambra and I'm not benefitting from it and amidst all of the over hyping I can't see any remarkable project Obi initiated into the Anambra system that I know if he's given a bigger platform he'd replicate it. He's just selling integrity (another Buhari)lol . I don't even want to go there .
That's what Nnamani is saying don't follow the bandwagon because they are making noise .

Why don't y'all face the reality, you can't force Obi down our throat. You're only hyping Obi because you haven't seen a better administration. Lagos state happens to be the most efficiently run infrastructure in Nigeria currently all thanks to Tinubu's planning.
You expect me to drop the developments i see because Obi is making sweet speeches of what he can't and didn't do in Anambra.
Lagos is the future of Nigeria.
so because u enjoy all of this is enough reason u want people to vote someone who is no longer physically fit for that position? If u have a company would u recruit an individual like Tinibu to occupy a sensitive position? Let's for once be realistic. No one is shoving Obi down Ur throat, d way u are hyping Tinibu now is d same way others are hyping Obi. I'm kind of wondering how u intend to enjoy anything from Obi administration when u were not staying in Anambra state while he was a governor. That's not yardstick at all. It's like me saying I did not enjoy anything from Tinibu administration when I am based in Delta, therefore he is not fit for the position, how does it sound?

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 10, 2022
Just imagine the reason a whole Adult gave.
I was expecting economic reasons.
Never knew he was eccentrically interested in party & not the human beings.
I used to think Elders have sense. I just remembered stupid people also grow old including thieves.
Sir, with all due respect it would have been better you kept quiet.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Subonbon(m): 5:50am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:
Fact is Tinubu policies and legacies is beneficial to a Larger population of Nigerians than Obi can achieve. There are several beneficiary of his free waec, I'm benefiting the Lekki FTZ likewise everyone benefitting from the viability of business in Lagos and I can see the future of Nigeria tied to Lagos.
The success of Lagos is and has been beneficial to all of us . Why would anyone expect me to drop my support for Tinubu and start supporting Obi cause he's promising heaven and earth yet he's governed Anambra and I'm not benefitting from it and amidst all of the over hyping I can't see any remarkable project Obi initiated into the Anambra system that I know if he's given a bigger platform he'd replicate it. He's just selling integrity (another Buhari)lol . I don't even want to go there .
That's what Nnamani is saying don't follow the bandwagon because they are making noise .

Why don't y'all face the reality, you can't force Obi down our throat. You're only hyping Obi because you haven't seen a better administration. Lagos state happens to be the most efficiently run infrastructure in Nigeria currently all thanks to Tinubu's planning.
You expect me to drop the developments i see because Obi is making sweet speeches of what he can't and didn't do in Anambra.
you dey mind the poet....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by odovonnestor: 5:52am On Aug 10, 2022
The oppressors are feeling threatened that their the oppressed are awake and want to break loose of the chain.
It is not about Ndi Enugu, it is about politicians selfish interest of having their hands steady on the national cookie.
Say no to thuggery, politics of godfather, kings and entitlement.

We want leaders who are passionate about possitive change Oga. One who has a record of good stewardship and not embezzlement.
We cannot worship, follow sheepishly like our parents did.

Even Bible said it; that he who want to be head should serve.
We gave you guys the opportunity, you people ruined our society, deceived us and took us for granted.

23 years of Democracy and no portable water in Enugu.

Una (Oppressors) time is up.
Is time to start building for safe and prosperous society for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by GeneralBuhari: 5:54am On Aug 10, 2022
Enkidu70:

He is also a big fool

A very big one, as a matter of fact.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 10, 2022
Vote wisely or you suffer Again.

Please check this out

Spammers are diverting customers on WhatsApp, if you run any business online.

Do you know you can keep your customers, friends and family members in a close group better than WHATSAPP without spammers stress.

Attend to your clients quickly

Creat a close chat room and a store to display your items

Send notification to customers and friends

WHATSAPP no:070-8-two-4-5-five-five-nine-4
We create Mini App for Android or iPhone @ affordable price,viable than a website.

Keep your customers ,friends and family members close to you,thanks for time.

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by pointblank247(m): 5:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Mandate2023:

Ur own reasoning worst pass him own grin
leave am for me ; angry
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by EnglandAmaka(f): 6:02am On Aug 10, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Just imagine the reason a whole Adult gave.
I was expecting economic reasons.
Never knew he was eccentrically interested in party & not the human beings.
I used to think Elders have sense. I just remembered stupid people also grow old including thieves.
Sir, with all due respect you don't have any iota of sense in you. I'm disappointed. It would have been better you kept quiet.

Where do you stay?

LA

Charlotte

Orlando
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Stanweezy(m): 6:02am On Aug 10, 2022
He's not sure of his own victory at the polls and he's talking about PO
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Dracas: 6:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Has this man been cured of his madness. As at last count, he was having a mental case and is not the kind of a man to be listened to. What are his legacies in Enugu state?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by mrkings84(m): 6:11am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by SpecialEdition: 6:13am On Aug 10, 2022
PDP: don't vote Labour vote PDP
APC: don't vote Obi vote APC
Youth: Competence over party. #ENDSARS.

Looks like APC and PDP can see what is coming.
They have stopped being afraid of each other

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Prinzzy5: 6:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Whenever I see a post like this I know I am reading the myopic opinions of an unrepentant bigot.

Are you going to deny Tinubu's achievements, that are too many to count and too visible to miss, because of your support for Obi who is a carefully packaged fraud with achievements anyone will struggle to " go and verify" let alone see as tangibly delivered and transformational solutions?

Can you miss Eko Atlantic? Can you miss RRS or LAWMA? LAMATA and many others nko? LFTZ nko? Lekki deep sea Port?

Huge infrastructural transformation of the entire Lagos? Stupendous IGR increase to make Lagos the only State that can survive indefinitely without FG crude allocation?

Abi na beans to turn Lagos into the 5th-6th biggest economy in the entire African continent richer than the likes of Kenya, Ghana etal?

This is even less than 2% of BAT's legacy achievements I have listed here.

What is wrong with you people? Is this how deep ethnocentric hate runs to make some of you shameless souls who can deny reality so dishonestly?

Support your Obi with substantial proof of his capacity as an administrator if you can.

Trying to shade undisputedly the greatest political and administrative leader Nigeria has had since 1999 just shows you people are desperate due to having nada to sell Obi with.

You therefore can only rely on trying to make Tinubu appear someone the electorate should run from.
'Tinubu's legacies'
That's what you guys call Lagos and the development that's in it?
Definitely, Lagos has not had any Governor except Tinubu then.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Softmirror: 6:16am On Aug 10, 2022
obyrich:
Lol. He will be shocked. grin

grin

IN YOUR IMAGINATION. FANTASTIC FANTASY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Chochovini: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

A vote for Peter Obi is a waste of vote! Instead, sell your vote and use proceeds to eat cat-fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.

. Then suffer for another 8yrs abi?
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by 12345baba(m): 6:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Chimaroke better learn from ekweremmadu's experience

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by grammarian247(m): 6:19am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:

Obi was fit 16 years ago but his tenure is celebrating mediocre achievements, the climax of Obi's achievement is he left money in the treasury such a joke . Mind you Tinubu's legacy in Lagos is beneficial to all Nigerians. Because the viability of Lagos is important to our economy. That asides Tinubu's Lekki FTZ is beneficial to all Nigerians Dangote refinery like other industries will be beneficial to the whole country it's taking in the highest FDI currently. You don't have to live in Lagos before Tinubu's plan affect your lives and that is for people who ask why we are supporting Tinubu. We can see his works.

Tinubu was not the first governor of Lagos State. Other governors have contributed to the greatness of that state. You don't want to compare a once capital territory with Anambra State. Voting Tinubu because Lagos is heaven is a manifestation of mental myopia. Do you agree that till today Tinubu is still taking huge proceeds from the government of Lagos State? Are you aware that since he left office, Obi has not collected a dime from the state government but has since made huge contributions to the state? You said Obi is another Buhari, just shut Obi, just shut up! BAT is the real another Buhari, he will be the one ruling from France and the UK, Obi will be on ground. Did you not hear that BAT has promised to continue from where Bubu will stop, yet you are looking for another Bubu and not mentioning the person who has already taken the title. You don't care about the character of the leader, you keep talking about how you are eating from Lagos, hell, anyone could have performed better in Lagos. We are trying to establish the identity of your BAT that is shrouded in mystery, we can't pin down those he attended school with, reports upon reports about his shoddy businesses, I don't like including health challenge because of obvious reasons, you are here talking about Lagos and development.

My friend contact me for IELTS or PTE coaching:08038999587, you will need to run away from this 'long darkness' if your BAT manages to perch.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Prinzzy5: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2022
The way these boiz are claiming Lagos for Tinubu ehnnnn... It's amazing.
So, Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo-Olu would have nothing to campaign with if they are to come out for political positions.

Is this playing? Legacies they say?
And yet, this man cannot make mention of these legacies or even plans to replicate such legacies without shouting cassava, Eba and agbado upandan.
Abeggeee.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Liebermantic: 6:21am On Aug 10, 2022
My happiness is that Ndigbo don't vote because one useless leader tells them to do so..We vote based on competence.The same applies to Rivers, Delta and Edo.
Akpabio even as popular as he is lost everything in Akwaibom..The same happened to Amaechi in Rivers state. Same awaits Wike if he dares leave the Party that brought him to prominence.
We don't vote bcoz one Agbado master told us to do so.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum / Police Tackle Presidency, Say IG Has No Query To Answer / Femi Gbajabiamila: How Tambuwal Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.