Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes (26733 Views)

Nnamani Warns PDP Over Boycott Of Wike’s Camp / 2023: Don’t Vote For Atiku, Saraki, Peter Obi - Obasanjo Tells Nigerians / Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Hushbingo: 9:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Realist12:
All I know is vote Tinubu as the president.
Most foreign and local investors believes in his visions.
Fact is Tinubu policies and legacies is beneficial to a Larger population of Nigerians than Obi can achieve. There are several beneficiary of his free waec, I'm benefiting the Lekki FTZ likewise everyone benefitting from the viability of business in Lagos and I can see the future of Nigeria tied to Lagos.
The success of Lagos is and has been beneficial to all of us . Why would anyone expect me to drop my support for Tinubu and start supporting Obi cause he's promising heaven and earth yet he's governed Anambra and I'm not benefitting from it and amidst all of the over hyping I can't see any remarkable project Obi initiated into the Anambra system that I know if he's given a bigger platform he'd replicate it. He's just selling integrity (another Buhari)lol . I don't even want to go there .
That's what Nnamani is saying don't follow the bandwagon because they are making noise .

Why don't y'all face the reality, you can't force Obi down our throat. You're only hyping Obi because you haven't seen a better administration. Lagos state happens to be the most efficiently run infrastructure in Nigeria currently all thanks to Tinubu's planning.
You expect me to drop the developments i see because Obi is making sweet speeches of what he can't and didn't do in Anambra.
Lagos is the future of Nigeria.

Obi was fit 16 years ago but his tenure is celebrating mediocre achievements, the climax of Obi's achievement is he left money in the treasury such a joke . Mind you Tinubu's legacy in Lagos is beneficial to all Nigerians. Because the viability of Lagos is important to our economy. That asides Tinubu's Lekki FTZ is beneficial to all Nigerians Dangote refinery like other industries will be beneficial to the whole country it's taking in the highest FDI currently. You don't have to live in Lagos before Tinubu's plan affect your lives and that is for people who ask why we are supporting Tinubu. We can see his works.
What can Apc do that they have not done in 8years.

You want to continue with this same hunger and inflation. God Forbid.

Me, am tired. I spend more than 200k every month without seeing anything tangible from it... The country is already destroyed, make ona apply Sense small
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Billygee2u: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Billygee2u: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2022
onumadu:
Selfishness that typifies Nnamani politics.
If he were not a PDP senator, would he say the same thing?

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Sammy5413(m): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2022
Words of a man who stole, looted and embezzled public funds
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by osaro6: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Nigeria will keep on getting bad and regretting if everyone keeps on hoping for parties that rules in the passt twelve years or so to rule again.. ;Well for me i need a new comer this time i don't care who the party his,but all i know is that am going for a new party that hasn't leads in the past twelve years or so.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2022
Well... Everyone is entitled to vote whoever they want but my grouse is after all these Igbos showing disdain to Obi presidential ambition the accursed propagandists will still term Obi candidacy as Igbo project. Many Igbos are rejecting Obi pitching tent with other parties but after all these The urchins will still try play tribal with Obi candidacy. Make campaign reach first.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by LordOfTheGame: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2022
Nnamani is a big fool. He want us to continue supporting our killers just so he can continue getting crumbs from them.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by obicmag(m): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2022
Oga senator you only have one vote. Even your wife is not bound to vote your party. Everyone has right to vote party of his or her choice. Time has gone when people vote blindly because one leader has spoken. OBIDIENT go shock u.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Cubeman: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2022
First,it was Orji Uzor Kalu declaring support for Ahmed Lawan when APC has already zoned Presidency to the South. Then it was Dave Umahi asserting that Ebonyi State's votes are for APC,not any other party. Now it is Chimaroke Nnamani who is urging his Enugu people not to vote for Peter Obi of Labour Party. While some of us in the South-West believe in Obi's Presidency, some of his people are pulling him down. Later,some Ibos will say that the only thing that unites Nigerians is their common hatred for the Igbo race. It is crystal clear that Igbos are the enemies of Igbos.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by GodisFirst: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2022
It is too late. We are voting for Peter Obi and so be it. To hell with all these manipulations.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Light78: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2022
An Igbo man telling another Igbo people not to vote for an Igbo presidential aspirant.

A northerner can never say that to his fellow northerners.

It's bad. That man is only concerned about the party and his gain but not Nigerians.

Nigerians beware of Chimaroke.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by sageb: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2022
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by kwasoly(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Quintopia:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/09/2023-dont-vote-for-peter-obi-nnamani-warns-enugu-indigenes/

As lord of the rings now na why u go tell people who to vote.
Nonsense and ingredient, if you guys have been doing well will you now be scared of the obi-dent movement?
Na end SARS generation una dey follow play, no worry we go shock all of the greedy old men that have refused to retire for the young set of people to emerge.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by ukahrawah: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2022
Mad man saboteur.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Okudiover(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2022
Because of what you have said Senator you are going to lose thousands of votes of those who will ordinarily have voted for you in Enugu East Senatorial District including mine.

You seem to be unaware or maybe have forgotten than with the new electoral law makes it difficult to rig. Secondly many people even in your district are sympathetic to Peter Obi and his "structure less" movement. He has awakened a consciousness in many in the electoral system especially for those who have lost faith.

Know it now that people are no longer interested in the now stale party loyalty especially of a failed PDP brand who sold the south east out countless times. The attacks you are getting on social media for this position you have taken will haunt you.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by mikywonder(m): 10:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Ehu
Wats coming is bigger than you
I better waste my vote

1 Like

Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Amumaigwe: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Whenever I see a post like this I know I am reading the myopic opinions of an unrepentant bigot.

Are you going to deny Tinubu's achievements, that are too many to count and too visible to miss, because of your support for Obi who is a carefully packaged fraud with achievements anyone will struggle to " go and verify" let alone see as tangibly delivered and transformational solutions?

Can you miss Eko Atlantic? Can you miss RRS or LAWMA? LAMATA and many others nko? LFTZ nko? Lekki deep sea Port?

Huge infrastructural transformation of the entire Lagos? Stupendous IGR increase to make Lagos the only State that can survive indefinitely without FG crude allocation?

Abi na beans to turn Lagos into the 5th-6th biggest economy in the entire African continent richer than the likes of Kenya, Ghana etal?

This is even less than 2% of BAT's legacy achievements I have listed here.

What is wrong with you people? Is this how deep ethnocentric hate runs to make some of you shameless souls who can deny reality so dishonestly?

Support your Obi with substantial proof of his capacity as an administrator if you can.

Trying to shade undisputedly the greatest political and administrative leader Nigeria has had since 1999 just shows you people are desperate due to having nada to sell Obi with.

You therefore can only rely on trying to make Tinubu appear someone the electorate should run from.

And this too

See what Tinubu collects from Lagos State government since leaving office in 2007 by the law passed by him as governor:

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from Alpha Beta for tax collections for Lagos State and the total control he has over the governor and the treasury.

But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

Am just exposing your mind to see the truth. It is now your decision to make and to convince others.
Use your reasoning. Vote and support wisely.

You may lump Fashola and Ambode's achievement and give Tinubu the credit. No problem. But no thief shall be given the keys to Aso Rock again .
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Okhuadams(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

A vote for Peter Obi is a waste of vote! Instead, sell your vote and use proceeds to eat cat-fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.

You sabi
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Okhuadams(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
I thought it used to be PDP vs APC...Why are they know afraid of LPgrin

Abeg make we shock them 2023...vote @peteryusuf2023
get ready for labour extinction shock
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Asine: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2022
thought it used to be PDP vs APC...Why are they know afraid of LPgrin

Abeg make we shock them 2023...vote @peteryusuf2023

Omo the game don change o . LP is a big threat to them.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Ekpeitit(m): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2022
IPOB are going to hate this man for telling the truth.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

A vote for Peter Obi is a waste of vote! Instead, sell your vote and use proceeds to eat cat-fish pepper soup with fresh orange juice.

Haa, will it sustain us for 8years?
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Johnsown1(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2022
zoby:

Ok fair enough.

Let us keep it decent and simple…
I’m from Bauchi, born in England. How can you convince me to vote for your candidate?

Hopefully you have read the biography or the historical background of the three major candidate right

and

probably you must have read some testimonies and analysis from the elite concerning them. So brother please vote whosever you conscience permits.

I don't need to convince you on anyone because it's not my job to do so and whether we vote right or wrong all of us will face the consequenceses.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 10, 2022
[quote author=Dsalvo post=115554195]

"Eko Atlantic? Can you miss RRS or LAWMA? LAMATA and many others nko? LFTZ nko? Lekki deep sea Port?" complete balderdash!!! how do all these translate to benefit the common man?
Lagos has always been the premier Investment destination in Nigeria because of the development it enjoyed over the years due to it's status of being Nigeria's capital for so many years with so much critical Infrastructure cited here.
Even the much vilified IBB can boast of the 3rd Mainland Bridge, Late Pa Jakande nko? his legacy is still there for all to see. Akinwumi Ambode whose projects BATists are claiming was unceremoniously denied the opportunity of continuing with the good work he started because of the greed of your godfather and self-imposed godfather of Lagos SMH.
Today Lagos with all the IGR is classified as the one of the worst livable cities in the world, a city were small businesses are extorted in broad day light on a daily basis by your Jagaban's 'owomida army' of their hard-earned earnings.
He even has the effrontery to say he should be president because it is his turn to rule dazzzol! no economic blue-print, no clear strategy, nothing!
In a sane country, BAT should be on his knees begging Nigerians for forgiveness after foisting the worst President ever on us in 2015, plunging Nigerians including you into untold hardships; the economy is at an all-time low, our debts are higher than ever, our students are out of school, Insecurity is at it's worst, with troops morale at it's lowest ebb. I take it you are supporting him out of Ignorance because If you are supporting him because of pecuniary gains then respectfully Sir, God will punish you.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2022
zoby:

The issue here is: “WE” is not enough.
Now as a super Obi’s supporter, how can you pull more people from all around the country to your side?

If everyone plays their part and market Peter Obi, the WE will be more than enough. There's more than enough time for that.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Arabaincubus: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2022
Many heartaches will be recorded. Anyway, he is a medic. Do not join him o.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Halo22: 11:04am On Aug 10, 2022
For sure, Senator Chimaroke Nnamani is entitled to campaign for his party, but if he had reminisce on his antecedent, he would have withdrawn his statement even before making it open. A chief tug that made his state a den of cultism and bringandage should not have the temerity to advise people of the right person to vote. I keep on blaming Gov. Ugwuanyi for resurrecting this man from his political Oblivion where he had been forgotten.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Evergreen12345(f): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

Why is an online part una problem? Lol
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by iheanacho8v: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2022
only buhari is happy in Nigeria. only buhari is happy in Nigeria. ...
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by luluman: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Exactly!

You have definitely sold your life.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Uckalu: 11:18am On Aug 10, 2022
NNAMANI HAS SHUT HIMSELF ON HIS LEG.........FOR TELLING US NOT TO VOTE PETER OBI.
Re: Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes by Chrismania100: 11:31am On Aug 10, 2022
For me, I just see all these people supporting Thinubu are just Yoruba Tribal lunatics,who only support Thinubu either because they have sworn never to see better in their lives,or that they supported Tinubu due to his tribe.Other than that, why should a sane person support a criminal called Tinubu,who syphoned and pocket lagos treasures and controls &manipulates almost all the leaders of Southwest? We are not even talking about his questionable biography.Who is even talking about Tinubu?What will Tinubu APC use to campaign and convince Nigerians?
Are you people not ashame of your self? had it been it is Peter Obi that sold this Buhari to Nigerians,this Yoruba cowards would have crucified Peter Obi by now.

So,after Thinubu repackaged an incompetent thing called Buhari&sold to Nigerians,now he wants to continue where Tinubu stopped? Have you forgotten his involvement in Lekki massacre? Infact,Tinubu will die a miserable death for selling calamity called Buhari to millions of Nigerians,thereby bringing hardship to numerous Nigerians.In a sane country,Buhari would have been impeached and arrested to face a world crime on terrorism & genocides,while his fellow partner in criminal & drug lord would be sentence to life imprisonment or by hanging.To hell with all this evil tribalistic Yoruba urchards who are shamelessly and blindly supporting a sick criminal Tinubu cos he is a yoruba.It wil never be well with any of you and ur family. This is not even about freedom of vote any candidate of your choice.This is an act of wickedness to humanity for trying to sell Tinubu after Buhari.Are you guys cursed? Those campaining for Tinubu should be taken to Psychiatric hospital for proper examination on their Brains cos I don't think
any normal person, after passing through this hardships in Nigeria, would stil have the guts to support Thinubu.Who in his right senses will support Tinubu, a man legalise agbaros, singlehandedly siphoned lagos treasure,not to talk of his role in Lekki massacre? Even if Obi did not perform signs and wonders for you in anambra,there is no way you can compare darkness and darkness,cos Thinubu is an eye sour and does not even come 19th in the leadership ladder of those contesting.I laughed when this fools called OBI a lying machine, plz between Tinubu and Obi,who should we tag a lying Machine? Tinubu who told the entire Nigerians that he would equate #1 to $.Tinubu promised Nigerians that every Youth will be paid a minimum wage,and that they would end insecurity with in 3 months,and numerous promises this fools made us to believe.Now,who is a liar among Obi and drug baron?
I tell you, those who are blindly supporting Tinubu again, after we warned you people 2015 & 2019, yet supported him, may you and your generation continue to experience an endless hardships.Tell me,what will APC use to convince Nigerians to vote for them again?Tinubu age is questionable, his certificate questionable, his drug record questionable, his motive questionable,even his health questionable, his involvement in lekki questionable, his freud with Wiliams that lead to his murdered is stil questionable, to cap it all, his bad intentions of his Muslim-Muslim tickets with Shettima shows that Tinubu is an evil man, who is supposed to be in jail by now,for having hands in Terrorisms.And you are here calling Obi a liar becos you allowed tribalism to blind your evil eyes.
Osibanjo, a better candidate was relegated and brought out a sick criminal due to ur selfish interests, who could not even hold the APC flag, cos you people have sold your entire souls to devil and needed to be stoned to death for wanting to repeat this continuations of this hardships to Nigerians by presenting a dead man walking.
Tinubu is an evil man,whoever supporting him is a devil incarnate.
Come this 2023, we will show APC & PDP that power belongs to the massive youths becos it is our own turn.

Dsalvo:

Lol. Whenever I see a post like this I know I am reading the myopic opinions of an unrepentant bigot.

Are you going to deny Tinubu's achievements, that are too many to count and too visible to miss, because of your support for Obi who is a carefully packaged fraud with achievements anyone will struggle to " go and verify" let alone see as tangibly delivered and transformational solutions?

Can you miss Eko Atlantic? Can you miss RRS or LAWMA? LAMATA and many others nko? LFTZ nko? Lekki deep sea Port?

Huge infrastructural transformation of the entire Lagos? Stupendous IGR increase to make Lagos the only State that can survive indefinitely without FG crude allocation?

Abi na beans to turn Lagos into the 5th-6th biggest economy in the entire African continent richer than the likes of Kenya, Ghana etal?

This is even less than 2% of BAT's legacy achievements I have listed here.

What is wrong with you people? Is this how deep ethnocentric hate runs to make some of you shameless souls who can deny reality so dishonestly?

Support your Obi with substantial proof of his capacity as an administrator if you can.

Trying to shade undisputedly the greatest political and administrative leader Nigeria has had since 1999 just shows you people are desperate due to having nada to sell Obi with.

You therefore can only rely on trying to make Tinubu appear someone the electorate should run from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saharareporters Attacks Melaye Over His "Made-In-Nigeria Women" Comment (photos) / Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China / Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.