Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Will Some Day She Accept My Friend Request On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will Some Day She Accept My Friend Request On Facebook (306 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / Can She Accept Me With This Kind Of Room / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Some Day She Accept My Friend Request On Facebook by alwayscool: 3:27am On Aug 10, 2022
I am 30 years old, and unmarried,7 months back I had Facebook conversation with a married woman of 40 years, we live in same city. After two days of conversation she finally block me on Facebook,but few days ago I made a fake Facebook id and sent her a friend request,after three days of sending friend request one evening she accepted the freind request and messaged me,she asked me "why would I make fake id to contact her ",
I replied -because u blocked me 7 months ago...
Now she blocked my message again but again I am sending her friend request almost everyday but neither she accept not rejecting the request
Why is she nor accepting nor rejecting my friend request on Facebook?
Re: Will Some Day She Accept My Friend Request On Facebook by Flamethehussler: 3:46am On Aug 10, 2022
who be this 1
Re: Will Some Day She Accept My Friend Request On Facebook by superCleanworks(m): 4:36am On Aug 10, 2022
alwayscool:
I am 30 years old,
Why is she nor accepting nor rejecting my friend request on Facebook?

you are 30 years old and behaving like this. You better not drag this foolishness into 40

1 Like

Re: Will Some Day She Accept My Friend Request On Facebook by Haakeem(m): 4:44am On Aug 10, 2022
You're a mumu man
Re: Will Some Day She Accept My Friend Request On Facebook by Dabillion: 5:08am On Aug 10, 2022
What a pity, my people it's better to born yahoo boy than to born odonyo

1 Like

Re: Will Some Day She Accept My Friend Request On Facebook by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:39am On Aug 10, 2022
30 years old and you still mumu.why are you bothering a married woman for heaven sake.There are enof single ladies out there.no make me vex this early morning o

(1) (Reply)

Marriage: If You're Wealthy Will Marriage Be Sweet? / Bbnaija»» It Hit Me Like A Bus / Stolen Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.