Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. (6165 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. by luizpippo(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2022
jeromestarks:

Ovulating something white? Are you sure you're normal?

Very normal sir.
Re: What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. by silibaba: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=115567935][/quote]you dey live for face me I Bleep you house, and you dey use iPhone?
Re: What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. by Dowins1(m): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2022
phatriqk:
from your story we are meant to understand you live in an apartment that uses a general public toilet for the entire house i.e not self contain apartment that each flat has it's toilet and bathroom (because how else will she tap your ass or even see you coming out from a bathroom??) and yet you have an iphone.............the story get as e be sha.
house Na house compound Na compound I phone Na iPhone if person share him story una go come say na lie why nahhh
Re: What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. by scottyoloye(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2022
That's calcium hydroxide[ Ca(OH)2] in the pussy and it's because she eats too much bones(na barbeque ashawo she be), next time, rub hydrochloric acid(2HCl) on your dick. Dem no born am well, na salt and water go commot for the puna.

Thank me later
You're welcome
Re: What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 11, 2022
If to say fg call off strike bai our children no for dey idle with all this stupid things.. angry
Re: What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. by lebron7(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2022
phatriqk:
from your story we are meant to understand you live in an apartment that uses a general public toilet for the entire house i.e not self contain apartment that each flat has it's toilet and bathroom (because how else will she tap your ass or even see you coming out from a bathroom??) and yet you have an iphone.............the story get as e be sha.
You know weda na iPhone 6 grin
Re: What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. by Tegabadguy(m): 11:08am On Aug 11, 2022
[quote author=22o62021 post=115567935][/quote] pls go get one cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. by Coly2012(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2022
phatriqk:
It's possible he have an iPhone because itel phone wen them wear big iPhone polo na iPhone e be.
Re: What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. by Onitemhi(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2022
New SAPA activated on you brr
Re: What I Did To My Female Neighbour That Came To Seduce Me. by Savedday: 1:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Unclad Pictures Of My Cheating Girfriend Should I Leak them? / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Video: Watch Leaked Video Of Miss Anambra 2015 Having Sekz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.