Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos (34684 Views)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Sapa Concoction Rice / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

Next time we fry the vegetables and parboil the noodles in hot water before cooking.

I don't like frying my veggies. From past experience, it will make it too soft. Even in fried rice, I don't stir fry my veggies. Rather use the heat from the food to cook it.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Okobola146: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
Op is it this thing that looks like sacrifice you will be feeding your husband? What happened to pounded yam?eba? amala etc?

2 Likes

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by peacettw: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
iFlare:

God help me get this money...what this my mouth will eat...E just dey overload for my heart

Interesting, I like to think that when I become exceedingly rich, I will pay great attention to what enters my mouth and that will not include noodles or any form of processed food..

All meals/treats must be freshly made and if i have any cravings for processed meals like noodles, sausage, cheese etc, they must be made from scratch with zero preservatives.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by NwaAdazzi(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks darl. cheesy. Appreciate.
Anytime Darl. pls ignore wailers,Na hunger dey cause am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by BeanmanX(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:
I made this with chikini money and it came out great.

Packed everything into the pot, added little water and covered to cook.

After it's done, I broke one egg into the noodles and sprinkled vegetable oil on it. Covered to dry completely and brought it down.

Voila! it's ready and served.

No frying, no ceremony and still tasted great

Ingredients later . I'm Rushing to Holy communion service.

Modified
For those that will request for the cost.
Noodles. 240. 3packs
Fresh pepper. 100
Green peas. 100
Egg 2. 150

Mercychen u again,,,
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by WinnerAkako: 9:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:

cheesy. Maami, man must wack nau.

Oya bon-apetit grin.

My bruv, na really thinking out of the box o. If you see how long it took me to decide what to cook that will not dig a hole in my purse and still be nutritious eh..grin. Almost the whole day but it was worth it.

Thanks..

This is not nutritious o. Do you know how many calories you are consuming? 1 piece of indomie noodles is 370 calories. You cooked 3 pieces, that's 1,110 calories. Plus egg and others, that will be about 1,300 calories in just one meal. When your body can only process 2000 calories in a day, the rest will turn to fat.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Generalwoodz(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
2Ways:
Broke the egg into it without frying?

It would have this awful smell....

I'm not alone but I love it that way
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
majorgr:
This is mine. I stirred fried the carrots, green beans and pea, then after cooking the indomie with very little water separately, I drained any remaining water and added it to the vegies while frying lightly to mix them up. The taste is superb and crunchy, I didn't know that indomie could taste this good. Lastly, I fried my eggs and placed on top

Why you come cover the face nau undecided.

Anyways, nice but for health purposes I try to avoid too much frying in my cooking plus it softens and changes the color of the veggies for me. So I'll just add them like that and it will still taste yummy.

Nice try there.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Anytime Darl.
pls ignore wailers,Na hunger dey cause am cheesy

Hahahahaha.. ok. I've heard you.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by phemmyfour: 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:
I made this with chikini money and it came out great.

Packed everything into the pot, added little water and covered to cook.

After it's done, I broke one egg into the noodles and sprinkled vegetable oil on it. Covered to dry completely and brought it down.

Voila! it's ready and served.

No frying, no ceremony and still tasted great

Ingredients later . I'm Rushing to Holy communion service.

Modified
For those that will request for the cost.
Noodles. 240. 3packs
Fresh pepper. 100
Green peas. 100
Egg 2. 150

You don't break your noodles
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
phemmyfour:
You don't break your noodles

Nope.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by gasparpisciotta: 9:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:

I don't like frying my veggies. From past experience, it will make it too soft. Even in fried rice, I don't stir fry my veggies. Rather use the heat from the food to cook it.

They won’t soften enough and flavors won’t enter the way it should.

What about soaking the noodles in hot water pre cooking?
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by AfonjaBoston: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
deedeemob:
Don't mind those saying the cake has expired, it's expiring on the 3rd of September. All these I too know people self. Nice meal miss

You dnt know the difference between BN and BB?
Batch number and Best before? Just wow. Another mumu ipob zombidient
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by phemmyfour: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:

Nope.
That's unusual
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by uzohrome(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
You did not wash out the preservative content, it also contains high calories. Pls always wash out those after you parboiled it a little before adding those pepper and other stuff. Pls always wash that out first
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by iFlare(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
peacettw:

Interesting, I like to think that when I become exceedingly rich, I will pay great attention to what enters my mouth and that will not include noodles or any form of processed food..

All meals or treats must be freshly made. If i have any cravings for processed meals like noodles etc, it must be made from scratch.

You've got a point bro.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by majorgr: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2022
It was fried very lightly with very tiny oil, they retained their colour, texture and crunchiness
Infact when you see it, it would even be as if the veggies are still fresh. Anyway sha, that's how the whites eat their green beans, lightly fried or steamed
Channah1:

Why you come cover the face nau undecided.

Anyways, nice but for health purposes I try to avoid too much frying in my cooking plus it softens and changes the color of the veggies for me. So I'll just add them like that and it will still taste yummy.

Nice try there.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
AfonjaBoston:

You dnt know the difference between BN and BB?
Batch number and Best before? Just wow. Another mumu ipob zombidient

It's you who dont know the difference.

The date and batch numbers shifted down. So check and arrange it from the bottom, you'll see where the expiry date lies.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Mbenny(m): 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:

I washed it very well before putting it inside the pot. Thanks though. Will stop doing it from now.
wash with salt and water

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by goggle48: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
Buhari hand never touch you.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2022
deedeemob:
Don't mind those saying the cake has expired, it's expiring on the 3rd of September. All these I too know people self. Nice meal miss

I Taya o. I don't know if they can't see that the date and batch numbers shifted down.

I don't even have the strength to start explaining that to them.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by seunak2016: 9:58pm On Aug 11, 2022
op I give it to you 100% this time around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
goggle48:
Buhari hand never touch you.

And e no go touch me in Jesus name.
Amen!
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
seunak2016:
op I give it to you 100% this time around.

Thank you. smiley

majorgr:
It was fried very lightly with very tiny oil, they retained their colour, texture and crunchiness
Infact when you see it, it would even be as if the veggies are still fresh. Anyway sha, that's how the whites eat their green beans, lightly fried or steamed

Ok. Individual choice.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by CaptainFM1: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
When Chicken Republic start selling Rice and egg and give it a fancy name " Eggstar" I know sey serious Sapa don hit the Land. It remains Agbado, Cassava, Corn, Dodo, Ewa they will add should APC win next year election.

With due respect Bro you try. But the whole meal still looks very poor and imbalanced. Thanks to APC.

1 Like

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2022
uzohrome:
You did not wash out the preservative content, it also contains high calories. Pls always wash out those after you parboiled it a little before adding those pepper and other stuff. Pls always wash that out first

Sometimes I parboil. Other times I dont. Depending on my mood.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

They won’t soften enough and flavors won’t enter the way it should.

What about soaking the noodles in hot water pre cooking?

Soak? It's depends. I parboil some times.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by foreshore(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
lilvicky68:
Na just normal indomie and green beans plus egg

I wonder o
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by tradepunter: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:

Who's hyping 600 naira noodles? You be Otondo aswear.

Can you come and cook for me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by highbee02: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
I like it, looks like rainbow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by JustforMen: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:

Who's hyping 600 naira noodles? You be Otondo aswear.

Do you need to be fighting everybody

You Don chop, you Don chop ...leave hungry pipo alone na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Pounded With Raw Yam: Pounded Yam Without Mortar / Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) / Pictures Of Food You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.