Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos (34681 Views)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Sapa Concoction Rice / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by deedeemob(m): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Stop being stupid I'm a yoruba man. Everyone is an ipob ode oshi. Olorikori
AfonjaBoston:

You dnt know the difference between BN and BB?
Batch number and Best before? Just wow. Another mumu ipob zombidient
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by deedeemob(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Foolish idiot if u have a brain u will realise that the writings have shifted and are not aligned. Oya go and look again and come back and tell me with ur own mouth that u r a fool. Ode radarada.
AfonjaBoston:

You dnt know the difference between BN and BB?
Batch number and Best before? Just wow. Another mumu ipob zombidient
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by AfonjaBoston: 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
deedeemob:
Foolish idiot if u have a brain u will realise that the writings have shifted and are not aligned. Oya go and look again and come back and tell me with ur own mouth that u r a fool. Ode radarada.

E pain you abi. Olofo abirun ofo Loma pa e.
Na your mama I go tell make e go tell your mumu papa say na me chook her belle
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by AlexGrow12: 10:19am On Aug 15, 2022
I love making noodles too, especially if you add small ground meat pieces to them. Then the noodles take on a completely different flavor. I used the best meat grinder to cook the noodle meat separately and it worked just fine. The meat just melted in your mouth. I recommend you make a similar one too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2022
AlexGrow12:
I love making noodles too, especially if you add small ground meat pieces to them. Then the noodles take on a completely different flavor. I used the best meat grinder to cook the noodle meat separately and it worked just fine. The meat just melted in your mouth. I recommend you make a similar one too.

Wow.. that would be nice. Will try it out someday. Maybe when I have a good meat grinder. wink.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by deedeemob(m): 12:27pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oloshi amukun meko oshi. Go and return mu.mys fone u fool. Ashiere jati jati
AfonjaBoston:

E pain you abi. Olofo abirun ofo Loma pa e.
Na your mama I go tell make e go tell your mumu papa say na me chook her belle
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by AfonjaBoston: 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2022
deedeemob:
Oloshi amukun meko oshi. Go and return mu.mys fone u fool. Ashiere jati jati

Hahahahah iya to bi e lomo oko mi lofi je breakfast laroo yi.

Omugo oloriburuku eda
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by deedeemob(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Koni da fun iyalaya baba to bi iya baba iya eeee. Eleribu oshi, olofo, obun, oloorun, omugo. Ori weyrey to da bi lagos ibadan expressway. Lol...... idiot we don't need to fight jor just catching cruise lol
AfonjaBoston:

Hahahahah iya to bi e lomo oko mi lofi je breakfast laroo yi.

Omugo oloriburuku eda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Pounded With Raw Yam: Pounded Yam Without Mortar / Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) / Pictures Of Food You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.