Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos (34679 Views)

My Perfect Concoction Rice Recipe, You Will Finish The Whole Pot (Photos, Video) / Sapa Concoction Rice / Who Remembers This Primary School Days Method Of Cooking 'Concoction Rice'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by JustforMen: 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
uzohrome:
You did not wash out the preservative content, it also contains high calories. Pls always wash out those after you parboiled it a little before adding those pepper and other stuff. Pls always wash that out first

My sister dey find more calories to fight hunger.

You no see how she top am with cup cake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
JustforMen:

My sister dey find more calories to fight hunger.

You no see how she top am with cup cake?

Hahahahaha.. you garrit!
Hi you take know?

I observed when I parboil it, the thing doesn't fill me and this era is not when one should be getting hungry per second per second.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 10:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
tradepunter:

Can you come and cook for me?

Lol... cheesy grin.

highbee02:
I like it, looks like rainbow

Thanks dearie. cheesy.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by JustforMen: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
WinnerAkako:

This is not nutritious o. Do you know how many calories you are consuming? 1 piece of indomie noodles is 370 calories. You cooked 3 pieces, that's 1,110 calories. Plus egg and others, that will be about 1,300 calories in just one meal. When your body can only process 2000 calories in a day, the rest will turn to fat.

She Don chop, she Don chop... we discuss calories later
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by RPG2020(m): 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
You try but not 100 percent

if i prepare this food for you my dear you go leave your husband or boyfriend or Dgirlfriend
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
OP is a learner

1 Like

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by deardevil(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Wife Material,100yards.. cheesy
I love me a woman dat can cook,I can drop my Redpill training for her and simp lyk a Mumu.
Truly the way to a man's heart is his stomach.
Nice one dear

With pepper � way be like meat �……… you try
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Atllanta: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2022
I nor dae like boil my egg & noodles together but sperate e get y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by ImaIma1(f): 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2022
The day I will start seeing noodles as food will most likely never come. No matter what they put inside, it's just noodles cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Niswayne19: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
This is delicious
Better Deals are here with 61% off the Tempo W2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
Channah1:
I made this with chikini money and it came out great.

Packed everything into the pot, added little water and covered to cook.

After it's done, I broke one egg into the noodles and sprinkled vegetable oil on it. Covered to dry completely and brought it down.

Voila! it's ready and served.

No frying, no ceremony and still tasted great

Ingredients later . I'm Rushing to Holy communion service.

Modified
For those that will request for the cost.
Noodles. 240. 3packs
Fresh pepper. 100
Green peas. 100
Egg 2. 150

The three noodles is too much for me. I even struggle to finish two. So if l am to make that food, about 520 should suffice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
RenerdLiam:

The three noodles is too much for me. I even struggle to finish two. So if l am to make that food, about 520 should suffice.

Yeah it would do.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by hssd8nland: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Please top boiling egg together with the noodles, do it separately, please
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
hssd8nland:
Please top boiling egg together with the noodles, do it separately, please

Ok, thanks.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by SunnyDS(m): 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
Okkk
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Mercury12(m): 11:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yummy as always. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Mercury12:
Yummy as always. smiley

Thanks dear.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Bankowner: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2022
If you want to eat good food with shikini money, better follow channah1. It's not a crime to tell the world you cooked with N600, at least you get value for money unlike the #1500 you'll spend at a buka with only two small pieces of goat meat to show for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2022
Bankowner:
If you want to eat good food with shikini money, better follow channah1. It's not a crime to tell the world you cooked with N600, at least you get value for money unlike the #1500 you'll spend at a buka with only two small pieces of goat meat to show for it.

Lol.. grin cheesy. Brother Mii.. thank you o.

Yes o. Better than throwing money away for less value.

grin
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by dododawa1: 12:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Let d land of gods eat small oooooo
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:09am On Aug 12, 2022
Ugh. I'll puke. Doesn't look edible.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Javalord000(m): 3:05am On Aug 12, 2022
Aunty channah1, well done, your food too much abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 4:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Javalord000:
Aunty channah1, well done, your food too much abeg

Thanks my love. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Sweetvie: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2022
That look yummy
But for me, m not a noodles fans
But if am having noodles i love it to have a lot of pepper to lessen my irritation and I don't love egg to be mix with it trust me when I say I will vomit immediately... Yeah, I prefer fry or boil egg. I too get wahala for noodles that's y i will go for spag grin
Your husband is enjoying... 100yard wife material. I wanna know where u stay in lag, damn things are cheap there grin
Try to start youtube channel soon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Sweetvie:
That look yummy
But for me, m not a noodles fans
But if am having noodles i love it to have a lot of pepper to lessen my irritation and I don't love egg to be mix with it trust me when I say I will vomit immediately... Yeah, I prefer fry or boil egg. I too get wahala for noodles that's y i will go for spag grin
Your husband is enjoying... 100yard wife material. I wanna know where u stay in lag, damn things are cheap there grin
Try to start youtube channel soon grin

Lol.. @vomit. grin. Yeah not every one likes it mixed with raw egg because of the smell, they say.

The way I do it though, you won't suspect I poured it raw because I'll make sure the indomie is done and dried of water completely before adding the egg and I'll sprinkle oil on it immediately and allow it to dry very well before stiring it. That way, you won't get any raw egg taste or smell.

Me too, I'm not a spag fan as it leaves my tommy bloated after eating it and causing me serious stomach upset in the end.

I'm still working on the YouTube thing o.

Thanks my dear.

1 Like

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 10:21am On Aug 12, 2022
Barbiturate:
cheesy

You just posted this now cos it wasn't there yesterday cheesy.

By the way, nice.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Zhena: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2022
Channah1:
More.
Stepped down with this cup cake.

Lalasticlala bon-apetit

This looks great!

I don see another food inspo to take hold belle and soul.
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Channah1(f): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Zhena:

This looks great!

I don see another food inspo to take hold belle and soul.

Try it dear. It tastes great and very filling too.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 Like

Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Channah1:
I made this with chikini money and it came out great.

Packed everything into the pot, added little water and covered to cook.

After it's done, I broke one egg into the noodles and sprinkled vegetable oil on it. Covered to dry completely and brought it down.

Voila! it's ready and served.

No frying, no ceremony and still tasted great

Ingredients later . I'm Rushing to Holy communion service.

Modified
For those that will request for the cost.
Noodles. 240. 3packs
Fresh pepper. 100
Green peas. 100
Egg 2. 150

I love women who can cook...
After I eat, I shag you.

Just keep my belly full and my balls empty grin
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by AfonjaBoston: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Channah1:

It's you who dont know the difference.

The date and batch numbers shifted down. So check and arrange it from the bottom, you'll see where the expiry date lies.

Na you use ypur hand shift am abi?
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Ajimusty2: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
That cupcake is expired
Re: How I made Spicy Concoction Vegetable Noodles. Photos by Barbiturate(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Channah1:

You just posted this now cos it wasn't there yesterday cheesy.

By the way, nice.

I posted it when I saw the thread.

Thanks wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Pounded With Raw Yam: Pounded Yam Without Mortar / Its Mango Season (see The Wonderful Reasons Why You Need A Mango Everyday) / Pictures Of Food You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.