Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike (61729 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu: APC Should Have Zoned The Ticket To The South-East / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by CommonSense1967: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!

Wike is bitter but what about Peter Obi tuary that ran away from the party even before the primary simply because he was about to lose?
Peter Obi tuary is a born loser and will lose big in the next election but as usual he will come up with another excuse for the dumb gullible Obi diot followers.

1 Like

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by sonofElElyon: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
Now it's clear that atiku made the right choice by not choosing wike as running mate
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Abujason: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
You lost the election and have been throwing temper tantrum crying like a spoilt small boy. What have you achieved?

OBI-2023!. Let’s move Nigeria forward.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by atinga1: 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

Let's learn to make sensible political analysis devoid of sentiment.. you might live in a fantasy land I deal with facts and reality in my line of work

All politicians induce vote.... All, almost every Nigerian is corrupt, poor masses inclusive

So don't go about painting some ideal Election like we are kids here
Stop deceiving yourself. He pointed out your selfishness and you're trying to wriggle your way out.
This is the kind of leadership you want for Nigeria. A Nigeria where leaders are elected by the highest spender.
Afterwards, you expect the person to create a heaven in Nigeria.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Realtalk20: 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2022
Okealaaye:

Exactly the same way you'll describe the leading light of the Unpaid Labourers who are presently labouring in vain after the presidential elections next year, Amen?

This one is a teenager who just talks for the sake of it....

grin
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Omoslim26: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

Asin the matter weak me undecided
Abi which Southern tribe dey bear atiku wey Wike supposed support am undecided
Person wey dem suppose put for inside Ghana must go bag throw am give Cameroon undecided
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Thebigheart: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
greatiyk4u:
Too late to cry,
No more "MAMA PEACE" to give you federal might in conjuction with the "Almighty" electoral act that is there for the benefit of the electorates

No one can deliver even a polling unit where sane voters are..........

I guess in 2019 mama peace was still there to give him federal might?

1 Like

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by cktheluckyman: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

Let's learn to make sensible political analysis devoid of sentiment.. you might live in a fantasy land I deal with facts and reality in my line of work

All politicians induce vote.... All, almost every Nigerian is corrupt, poor masses inclusive

Oga the era of election writing is over.The new electoral act has taken care of that and there is nothinmg Wike can do about it.If it was that easy Tinubu and his cousin will not have lost his home state of Osun
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by euwalaka: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:
Atiku as VP once held former Pres. Obasanjo to ransom by refusing to support his 2nd term bid because he had majority of state governors and federal legislators with him.

Obasanjo ate the humble pie and went to Atiku's hotel room, kowtowed and asked for his 'blessing'. Atiku backpedaled and ran again as Obasanjo's VP. However, having been humbled by Atiku, Obasanjo quietly drew the battle line. Soon after victory at the polls, Obasanjo commenced a revenge war that eventually chased Atiku out of PDP.

Therefore, I suggest that Atiku should crawl to Gov. Wike, reconcile with him to win election. Thereafter, serve Wike a 'cold breakfast'.
. YOU'RE FUNNY MY BROTHER MAN
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by oneMalik: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
who is not corrupt ? you ?

whatmoreng:

You are not making any sense. Your sense of reality is what is wrong with this country, and you are willing to allow the 'status quo' to continue because you want ur candidate to win?
For the record, a very good number of Nigerians are not corrupt
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by specialmati(m): 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:
Wike is only looking for every means to justify his new found love for APC

Nothing Atiku or PDP can do to pacify him.. Ameachi also used this format

Last last Wike would allow vote buying and rigging for Tinubu, Magnus Abe and Ameachi won't also say anything

In exchange APC federal might looks away while Wike install his accountant general as Governor and also pardon his looting
grin grin angry angry grin grin the way you take like wrong things eeh. See you last last wike would allow vote buying and rigging. So that's how you expect old grandpa to win abi. Why can't you just allow that old man to rest na. He has did great work in his younger age then let him leave others to work too na. Abi na only him want to work ni

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by SimplePlan34: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
What Wike is saying is that Tinubu is d president of Nigeria come 2023
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Peterqq: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wike go and smoke and drink like your fellow lazy ikwerre thief
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Major7: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Your heart needs serious purging dude. we raise our voice in one accord and say the light of God will shine on this our beloved country again. This time, darkness shall not prevail. Obidient we remain.

Moh247:

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Peppysco: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:
Atiku as VP once held former Pres. Obasanjo to ransom by refusing to support his 2nd term bid because he had majority of state governors and federal legislators with him.

Obasanjo ate the humble pie and went to Atiku's hotel room, kowtowed and asked for his 'blessing'. Atiku backpedaled and ran again as Obasanjo's VP. However, having been humbled by Atiku, Obasanjo quietly drew the battle line. Soon after victory at the polls, Obasanjo commenced a revenge war that eventually chased Atiku out of PDP.

Therefore, I suggest that Atiku should crawl to Gov. Wike, reconcile with him to win election. Thereafter, serve Wike a 'cold breakfast'.

Chess players and Draughts players do not reason the same way. I just hope you understand what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by okorogodwin4(m): 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:

politics is dynamic things have changed the era of ballot stuffing is gone for good Wike have lost the battle after wasting billions of dollars of river State money Wike is no longer politically relevant because he can not control rivers peoples vote he has wasted the money of unborn children he and amechi is shameless loosers

1 Like

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Cantonese: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:

Atiku made the greatest political mistake of his career between 2002 and 2003. The presidency in 2007 was waiting for him.

Among the candidates proposed to Obasanjo, he was chosen. The simple reason was that he was the leader of the then PDM, following the demise of Shehu Yaradua. Other candidates were eminently qualified, but he was singled out. Obasanjo absolutely trusted him and depended on him a lot.

That humiliation that he handed over to Obasanjo caused him the pain that he suffers today. He was on a ladder to the presidency, but unfortunately he acted too fast. He has gone from one party to another in search of that position.

We can simply say that we have two “emi lo kan” babas vying for that position today.

Certainly I believe Atiku’s camp and Wike’s camp have been discussing to find a common ground and a political solution. This is power play at work for you. Wike will not work for BAT. An attempt to do that will certainly cost him the governorship, where his own stooge is contesting in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Addme: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Yankee101:
You control only Rivers and make this much noise.

Atiku fought and beat buhari

Who art though?

Oga Lienus
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by stanluiz(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wike keep crying like a baby grin I love how Atiku keep ignoring the thug! The thing dey pain wike no be small cheesy

He want attention yet Atiku no send am grin Atiku will soon hijacked Rivers State PDP structure from him.

Pls who has lollipop sweet ? Nysom wike need it cheesy
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by stanluiz(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
okorogodwin4:
politics is dynamic things have changed the era of ballot stuffing is gone for good Wike have lost the battle after wasting billions of dollars of river State money Wike is no longer politically relevant because he can not control rivers peoples vote he has wasted the money of unborn children he and amechi is shameless loosers
He has failed to see the reality.

1 Like

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by samfrancis1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
hegelian:

and that is how you want tinubu to win, vote buying and rigging just because you u want your prefered candidates to win, you are willing to rig your way in and twart the wish of the people...After you will be shouting the growth of the country is what we want when all you care about is your selfishness..its your lot that destroyed this country
But to be sincere with you all.. I feel you’re trying to sell your own person to the people… that you’re not seeing what he saw in tinubu doesn’t mean he’s making a bad choice… he’s not seeing whatever you’re seeing I’m your preferred candidate and that doesn’t mean you made a wrong choice also.. last last many of you voted Buhari in the 2015 election.. people were not forced that did it willingly… here’s the out.. now everyone is preaching one certain person but if eventually he wins the election and the outcome is almost becoming like this.. we’ll start the blame game again.. you all should stop fighting over criminals.. let everyone vote who ever they deem fit in their mind.. no body is a savior.. and not one man can help the countries situation.. for I know if Peter Obi wins.. he’s tenure will be sabotage.. it’ll be worse than Jonathan and may be that Buhari.. cause that man isn’t going to have a say… I can be very sure of that.. Nigeria polities is bigger than him.. except may be we all are ready to stand and fight for what we want.. but that election won’t change anything last last.. Obi isn’t different from them all…

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Benosky1990(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2022
I keep telling people that wike is a tout.
PDP HAS BEEN EXISTING BEFOR WIKE...
SO HE SHOULD STOP NOISE MAKING...
AFTER ALL RIVERS STATE ALONE IS NOT UPTO
A LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN NORTH ...
OGA REST JOOR.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by festacman(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2022
Cantonese:

Atiku made the greatest political mistake of his career between 2002 and 2003. The presidency in 2007 was waiting for him.

Among the candidates proposed to Obasanjo, he was chosen. The simple reason was that he was the leader of the then PDM, following the demise of Shehu Yaradua. Other candidates were eminently qualified, but he was singled out. Obasanjo absolutely trusted him and depended on him a lot.

That humiliation that he handed over to Obasanjo caused him the pain that he suffers today. He was on a ladder to the presidency, but unfortunately he acted too fast. He has gone from one party to another in search of that position.

We can simply say that we have two “emi lo kan” babas vying for that position today.

Certainly I believe Atiku’s camp and Wike’s camp have been discussing to find a common ground and a political solution. This is power play at work for you. Wike will not work for BAT. An attempt to do that will certainly cost him the governorship, where his own stooge is contesting in Rivers state.

Strong points.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by desiredhome: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
whatmoreng:

You are not making any sense. Your sense of reality is what is wrong with this country, and you are willing to allow the 'status quo' to continue because you want ur candidate to win?
For the record, a very good number of Nigerians are not corrupt
For the record over 80% of Nigerians are corrupt and poor....... corruption leads to poverty..........the selfishness/do or dye system of Nigerians is the problem......no politicians is a saint....... even the pastorprenours using their pulpit for propaganda are all corrupt......
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Modphase: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
And you is a fool or was that not Atiku did to Jonathan so foolish aboki must be allowed to march over southerner cos foolish igbos like you want to have you senseless delusion

Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Moh247: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga the era of election writing is over.The new electoral act has taken care of that and there is nothinmg Wike can do about it.If it was that easy Tinubu and his cousin will not have lost his home state of Osun

How is 2022 Osun Election results different from 2018?

As far the results on Wikipedia are conxern absolutely nothing changed except Buhari didn't interfere
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by yetunsbay(m): 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin to the general public please don't vote any old man come 2023. The problem this old man has plug Nigeria into doesn't need another old man to solve it. It only need someone younger be wise
E.g But Biden is an old man. Is he an angel ?
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

Not if he had lost fairly.
You mean he didn't loose fairly? Did anyone steal his votes?
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by obayendo1010(m): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

Who is Wike fighting for? For the south or for himself?

For himself definitely and samething applies to every Nigerian politician all fighting for personal goals but never underestimate your representative and toughness they portrait it give an insight what to expect from the people.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Moh247: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2022
Major7:
Your heart needs serious purging dude. we raise our voice in one accord and say the light of God will shine on this our beloved country again. This time, darkness shall not prevail. Obidient we remain.

Mscheew... Who even unleashed this Igbos in political section this 2022

Everything is upside down to them even simple Election discussion
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Moh247: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
atinga1:
Stop deceiving yourself. He pointed out your selfishness and you're trying to wriggle your way out.
This is the kind of leadership you want for Nigeria. A Nigeria where leaders are elected by the highest spender.
Afterwards, you expect the person to create a heaven in Nigeria.

Bringing some of you kids into political section is a bad decision

No sensible argument or discussion again

How will any right thinking human start accusing people for making a remark

Suddenly I am selfish, and you love Nigeria more than me

Nairaland as gone to dogs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.