Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,126 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike (61740 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu: APC Should Have Zoned The Ticket To The South-East / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by TinubuNG: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu is the next president federal republic of Nigeria.

Take that to bank.

1 Share

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by franchasofficia: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

Ofcoarse you are not different from the sentimental dude that qouted me to wail endlessly

A sport analysts says this is why he thinks Arsenal would win Chelsea stating fact

An angry Chelsea fan start lamenting how this is that and that is this

A forex analyst would use fundamental tools to give analysis of the market

Do we black people sometimes seperate emotions from logic or we just speak only based on emotions

Where in my comment did I support status quo

I really miss pre 2014 on Nairaland when argument was devoid of prejudice

This days if you say anything someone would start wailing and acting weird

Can't you respect people's opinion?

Democracy is about argument and debates and not forcing your sentiments on others

Be like say Na to remain for twitter oo

Shameless liar, you miss what?

Foolish liars. Lying demons.

2014 to 2015 that you APC demonic suppoters were busy attacking everybody supporting Goodluck, cursing and calling demeaning names, fabricating lies and propagating unfounded propaganda against Goodluck.

Today you demons are now preaching tolerance because you have seen madness that surpass una dead madness. Demonic people
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by desiredhome: 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2022
Savagr:
na lie
Corruption doesn't lead to poverty
That Nigeria is like this today is not because of corruption
But unpatriotic leaders
So where do the unpatriotic leaders emerge from if not the same ? What is the difference in mindset of a Nigerian masses and his leader if not how to collect what belong to all, cheat others? Over greedy/corruption is in almost all Nigerians....
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Modphase: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2022
Extra thing that as a beginning must have an end so the shame is on you foolish Igbos.
Go n end ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe Kalu & Theodore Orji time before gunning for the log in the eye of others.

CoolAmbience:

Bitter loser indeed...and senseless too.

No political party will 'provide' the environment PDP availed him.

I am happy though 'cos this actually is the beginning of his end.

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by lexy2014: 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
obayendo1010:

For himself definitely and samething applies to every Nigerian politician all fighting for personal goals but never underestimate your representative and toughness they portrait it give an insight what to expect from the people.

If he is fighting for himself, how then is he my representative? How does his so called toughness give an insight what to expect from the people?
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Psalmistproject: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
FooLish Man!
Go for Check Up & Stop Talking!.
NIGERIANS underestimate mental health a lot.
IF it were in the U.S., someone like this would have been barred from Driving & Cohabiting with sane humans. He would have been slammed with countless restriction orders for being mentally unstable. He would have been retired to a BEHAVIORAL CONVALESCENT HOME where appropriate psychotherapy will be administered in aliquots with daily sedation.
This is someone with a classical case of CLUSTER B Personality Disorder (NARCISSISTIC type) occupying the headship of a state (such a sensitive position).

Naija still dey elementary school!

Which of the US?
Is it this BIDEN, HARRIS & PELOSI'S US?

That's absolutely a nut state.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by colestephan86: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
sucess001:

The same Bully that built the party Wike ran on?
He did not build the party.
Na all those old generals setup PDP and this northern bigwigs
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by obayendo1010(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2022
lexy2014:

If he is fighting for himself, how then is he my representative? How does his so called toughness give an insight what to expect from the people?
Some question required clarifications
So before i reply this, would love to ask the following
1)are you learned?
2)are you asking to learn sincerely or to prove a point? if otherwise oga i have not energy for this.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by lexy2014: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
obayendo1010:

Some question required clarifications
So before i reply this, would love to ask the following
1)are you learned?
2)are you asking to learn sincerely or to prove a point? if otherwise oga i have not energy for this.

Its because you are learned I am asking you...If he is fighting for himself, how then is he my representative? How does his so called toughness give an insight what to expect from the people?
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Moh247: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
franchasofficia:
Shameless liar, you miss what?

Foolish liars. Lying demons.

2014 to 2015 that you APC demonic suppoters were busy attacking everybody supporting Goodluck, cursing and calling demeaning names, fabricating lies and propagating unfounded propaganda against Goodluck.

Today you demons are now preaching tolerance because you have seen madness that surpass una dead madness. Demonic people

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Kindly introduce the block button so that this kind of toxicity could be better avoided

In my culture we don't go about calling strangers names or looking for negative energy about

Thanks in advance
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by adedayoa2(f): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Anybody wey loose go go back to him house, wahala no suppose dey.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by SU50: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
I honestly have never regarded Wike as a politician, and recent events have vindicated my view. Atiku did well by rejecting Wike, he would have been a Mrs. Dame Patience to the PDP ticket.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Moh247: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2022
hegelian:

so if all induce voters and that claimed to be pro people should also support and glorify vote buying? how then are you pro people when all you care about is your candidates winning either by crude or by crook....it shows that you are even worst than the politicians in question...but then aint you before!!

So according to your mind and prejudice whho is my candidate

And if I am pro people should I not talk about obvious impeding electoral fraud ... I should simply act as if such doesn't exist to please pro people
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Bridget95(f): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
Now you know that it pays to align/ belong to one of the 3 majority tribes.

You can go cry to your Benin ancestors.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by etrouble: 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!

We have them in APC also. Rotimi Amaechi, fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo, Aregberascal, e t.c.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Thomasankara(m): 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2022
Peppysco:

Chess players and Draughts players do not reason the same way. I just hope you understand what I'm saying
[/color]I like this assertion[color=#770077]
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Harrynight(m): 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:
Atiku as VP once held former Pres. Obasanjo to ransom by refusing to support his 2nd term bid because he had majority of state governors and federal legislators with him.

Obasanjo ate the humble pie and went to Atiku's hotel room, kowtowed and asked for his 'blessing'. Atiku backpedaled and ran again as Obasanjo's VP. However, having been humbled by Atiku, Obasanjo quietly drew the battle line. Soon after victory at the polls, Obasanjo commenced a revenge war that eventually chased Atiku out of PDP.

Therefore, I suggest that Atiku should crawl to Gov. Wike, reconcile with him to win election. Thereafter, serve Wike a 'cold breakfast'.

Asswear you understand how this thing played out grin
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Benbellamor: 7:09pm On Aug 11, 2022
BeardedMeat:
If so, then Wike should not have gone to the election. He should have just asked for the ticket straight and tell them Emilokon.
At the convention ground he announced he would take whatever the outcome was and work for the party, what has happened now? He is a bitter looser and I dare him to jump into APC and see what happens to his political career.
you don't gerrit...wike will Not decamp to APC... he can't leave his fortress... But be sure he will cut a deal with APC to retain rivers but work for retirement of Atiku in 2023....wike will contest 2027...
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by HolyHero: 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
mariahAngel:

Not if he had lost fairly.
Was he rigged out?
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by BeardedMeat(m): 8:02pm On Aug 11, 2022
Benbellamor:
you don't gerrit...wike will Not decamp to APC... he can't leave his fortress... But be sure he will cut a deal with APC to retain rivers but work for retirement of Atiku in 2023....wike will contest 2027...
Wike is too small to retire Atiku from politics grin
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by adekolaelect(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
hegelian:

and that is how you want tinubu to win, vote buying and rigging just because you u want your prefered candidates to win, you are willing to rig your way in and twart the wish of the people...After you will be shouting the growth of the country is what we want when all you care about is your selfishness..its your lot that destroyed this country
Oga stop carrying if for head like Gala. At least you were among the" no revlendom no erection , Nigeria is a zoo, Biafra or death Yesterday .Na election thing make many of you developed fake love for Nigeria in the name of Igbo presidency.

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by 7lives: 10:00pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Wike is only looking for every means to justify his new found love for APC

Nothing Atiku or PDP can do to pacify him.. Ameachi also used this format

Last last Wike would allow vote buying and rigging for Tinubu, Magnus Abe and Ameachi won't also say anything

In exchange APC federal might looks away while Wike install his accountant general as Governor and also pardon his looting

It's a good deal for Wike.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by abraham01emma01: 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
If our leaders are afraid to saying the truth, we the followers (supporters) are ready to say it

Wine is a man not God.

He should stop threatening PDP mandate.

He cannot change God's plan or decision.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by benheaven(m): 1:54am On Aug 12, 2022
whatmoreng:

You are not making any sense. Your sense of reality is what is wrong with this country, and you are willing to allow the 'status quo' to continue because you want ur candidate to win?
For the record, a very good number of Nigerians are not corrupt
MOH 247 SHOULD GROW UP.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by hegelian: 2:07am On Aug 12, 2022
adekolaelect:
Oga stop carrying if for head like Gala. At least you were among the" no revlendom no erection , Nigeria is a zoo, Biafra or death Yesterday .Na election thing make many of you developed fake love for Nigeria in the name of Igbo presidency.

Dindinrin mojo omo ibo loju re. Oga I be confirm omo ilorin and a bona-fide yoruba man.. The moment someone doesn't agree with your tribal stupidity they become ibo automatically.. Eyin eleribu omo, everything to you is tribe, you hide your wickedness, your corrupt ways, your preference for useless leaders under tribal superiority.. It's game over for u lot
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by hegelian: 2:09am On Aug 12, 2022
Moh247:

So according to your mind and prejudice whho is my candidate

And if I am pro people should I not talk about obvious impeding electoral fraud ... I should simply act as if such doesn't exist to please pro people

He no dey pass tinubu.. People like you that support fraud, tribal sentiments, religious card are always in support of our foremost oppressors like tinubu.. A sane Nigerian will never support and glorify vote buying just so his candidates could win
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Lightorder: 2:27am On Aug 12, 2022
hegelian:

and that is how you want tinubu to win, vote buying and rigging just because you u want your prefered candidates to win, you are willing to rig your way in and twart the wish of the people...After you will be shouting the growth of the country is what we want when all you care about is your selfishness..its your lot that destroyed this country
the country will destroy the gutter rodent first
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Moseshasss: 2:54am On Aug 12, 2022
WIKE was nursing presidential ambition.. that was why he frustrated Secondus to be off ...... the presidential candidate and the party chairman cannot come from all south...he knows what he was doing....

Now he lost and want to remove another party chairman....

You cannot eat your cake and have it..

He was talking rubbish of Peter Obi...

He seem so sure of winning the PDP ticket... But that failed...
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by davidosmosis777: 4:06am On Aug 12, 2022
I dont know who is paying people to blabe in our forum supporting in justice that person will never see justice ,wike is doing the right thing since the process is unfair
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by tafat: 4:17am On Aug 12, 2022
festacman:
Atiku as VP once held former Pres. Obasanjo to ransom by refusing to support his 2nd term bid because he had majority of state governors and federal legislators with him.

Obasanjo ate the humble pie and went to Atiku's hotel room, kowtowed and asked for his 'blessing'. Atiku backpedaled and ran again as Obasanjo's VP. However, having been humbled by Atiku, Obasanjo quietly drew the battle line. Soon after victory at the polls, Obasanjo commenced a revenge war that eventually chased Atiku out of PDP.

Therefore, I suggest that Atiku should crawl to Gov. Wike, reconcile with him to win election. Thereafter, serve Wike a 'cold breakfast'.
win which election? The one he'll lose to PO?
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Benbellamor: 6:44am On Aug 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Wike is too small to retire Atiku from politics grin
you think so, after 2023 how old will atiku be? Answer...by 2027 he is over 80yrs plus... Automatic retirement even shame will not let him contest again....
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by rosehearts(f): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!

Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West / Ambode 2019 rally shuts down Ojota and Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.