Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike (61737 Views)

Ogbonnaya Onu: APC Should Have Zoned The Ticket To The South-East / PDP 2023 Ticket: Have I Ever Failed To Get The Ticket - Atiku Shows Confidence / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by truthfinder319: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
What about your idol who keeps decamping. You don't know politics

Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2022
Sajanis:
Please Wike must allow free and Fair election in Rivers State with all these
Anyway, please we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/vNDx5GX52HmkvFJ46

Has he not been allowing same before today?
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Venom11(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

Let's learn to make sensible political analysis devoid of sentiment.. you might live in a fantasy land I deal with facts and reality in my line of work

All politicians induce vote.... All, almost every Nigerian is corrupt, poor masses inclusive

So don't go about painting some ideal Election like we are kids here

300 years of democracy in USA and allegations of rigging and electoral fraud still exist

Kip quiet pls
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by highchief1: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
FooLish Man!
Go for Check Up & Stop Talking!.
NIGERIANS underestimate mental health a lot.
IF it were in the U.S., someone like this would have been barred from Driving & Cohabiting with sane humans. He would have been slammed with countless restriction orders for being mentally unstable. He would have been retired to a BEHAVIORAL CONVALESCENT HOME where appropriate psychotherapy will be administered in aliquots with daily sedation.
This is someone with a classical case of CLUSTER B Personality Disorder (NARCISSISTIC type) occupying the headship of a state (such a sensitive position).

Naija still dey elementary school!
shut ur smelly mouth.what do u know about usa?the number of mad ppl in USA r not in any other country.una go just open una mouth waaaa.how does talking about misgivings in a political party tantamount to madness.are we running a deaf and dump system where nobody can talk
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by festacman(m): 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2022
mediclife1987:

Wike doesn't eat breakfast, he serves it...

grin
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Thomasankara(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:
Atiku as VP once held former Pres. Obasanjo to ransom by refusing to support his 2nd term bid because he had majority of state governors and federal legislators with him.

Obasanjo ate the humble pie and went to Atiku's hotel room, kowtowed and asked for his 'blessing'. Atiku backpedaled and ran again as Obasanjo's VP. However, having been humbled by Atiku, Obasanjo quietly drew the battle line. Soon after victory at the polls, Obasanjo commenced a revenge war that eventually chased Atiku out of PDP.

Therefore, I suggest that Atiku should crawl to Gov. Wike, reconcile with him to win election. Thereafter, serve Wike a 'cold breakfast'.

[/color]so u think their loyalists ain't seeing this? [color=#770077]
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Fujiyama: 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:
I deal with facts and reality in my line of work

^^^
grin
Work??
What work?
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Ugonna62: 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2022
out of 36 state gorvernors,wike is just one of them.so idon't see how ur exit from pdp will retire atiku politically in 2023 or how ur Romance with apc will give tinubu victory. ur just a butterfly that think himself a bird,atiku can do without you just like tinubu can also do without you.so stop making noise,your a good looser
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by kiddkash(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:
Atiku as VP once held former Pres. Obasanjo to ransom by refusing to support his 2nd term bid because he had majority of state governors and federal legislators with him.

Obasanjo ate the humble pie and went to Atiku's hotel room, kowtowed and asked for his 'blessing'. Atiku backpedaled and ran again as Obasanjo's VP. However, having been humbled by Atiku, Obasanjo quietly drew the battle line. Soon after victory at the polls, Obasanjo commenced a revenge war that eventually chased Atiku out of PDP.

Therefore, I suggest that Atiku should crawl to Gov. Wike, reconcile with him to win election. Thereafter, serve Wike a 'cold breakfast'.
everyone knows that Atiku has always been a traitor
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by inforesource: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!

How can you say that? If that process of losing was fair enough, l am sure he won't be lamenting. He felt robbed and cheated.

I am OBIDIENT, so is not my business anyway. I only hate cheating. Period!
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by portplus: 2:05pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!

If only the contest was fair.....
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Zeezenho: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2022
hegelian:

and that is how you want tinubu to win, vote buying and rigging just because you u want your prefered candidates to win, you are willing to rig your way in and twart the wish of the people...After you will be shouting the growth of the country is what we want when all you care about is your selfishness..its your lot that destroyed this country

Tinubu only way of winning any election is by vote rigging he can never win any free and fair election.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by murmee: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:

That means you perceive Wike as someone who has no sense. My dear, Wike is wiser than that!
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Stanleyq: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

Let's learn to make sensible political analysis devoid of sentiment.. you might live in a fantasy land I deal with facts and reality in my line of work

All politicians induce vote.... All, almost every Nigerian is corrupt, poor masses inclusive

300 years of democracy in USA and allegations of rigging and electoral fraud still exist

ashamed of u talking this kind thing in pub
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by murmee: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Wike is only looking for every means to justify his new found love for APC

Nothing Atiku or PDP can do to pacify him.. Ameachi also used this format

Last last Wike would allow vote buying and rigging for Tinubu, Magnus Abe and Ameachi won't also say anything

In exchange APC federal might looks away while Wike install his accountant general as Governor and also pardon his looting If Wike does anything to support APC or Labour Party, it is because Wike strongly believes that power should shift to the Southern part of Nigeria and not for any other reason. That also should be the believe of any reasonable person from the South of Nigeria!

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by tellmemore15: 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Faber:
You killed Igbos, you denied being Igbo...you served PDP, with your heart, money and strength. They later dumped you. You're not going to the Senate. Ordinary minister you're not even sure.

So na so Wike take retire from Nigerian political space grin grin

Chai, pride goes before the fall.
"You Nyesom Wike, I curse you today, you will suffer till the rest of your life. You will not end well" _Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Of all the 3 top aspirants running for the presidency, only Atiku is free from Nnamdi Kanu's curse. Both Jagaban and Obi were cursed by Nnamdi Kanu. And that man curse dey work.

2023 will tell sha

Dumboo, cry me a river
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by tofolo(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Nwodosis:
Wike is a bitter loser!
My respect to Osinbajo, even thou he is VP he accepted his defeat with calm.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by hegelian: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

so if all induce voters and that claimed to be pro people should also support and glorify vote buying? how then are you pro people when all you care about is your candidates winning either by crude or by crook....it shows that you are even worst than the politicians in question...but then aint you before!!
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by atinga1: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

Ok

I am BMC,

I am Selfish

No more rigging

Everybody is OBidient

Now can you fvck off my mention as have got no time for BS
Truth is bitter grin. You're suddenly throwing insults you complained about. I miss the days of Beaf and the other guys in Nairaland.
Now, I'm stuck with kids born in 2000, running around throwing insults.
APC and Mr Seun, my God dey look una.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Tonytonex(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:

second term nko?
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Papaalpha79: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wike should go and sit down
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Papaalpha79: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wike should go and sit down
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by johannu(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2022
festacman:

You're a genius. I think Wike himself knows what awaits him should Atiku win.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by prizeless(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wike is far smarter
festacman:

Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by sweetgala(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
Righthussle:

You're a wise man but Atiku and Tinubu will retire in 2023.

Nah your Pandora Peter go retire them. Bobo Jagaban would win by a clear mile in 2023
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by sweetgala(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

Not just allegations election fraud was documented we saw no less than 15 major lawsuits in several states, we saw a major lifetime event on Jan 6 at Washington and that's with their democracy which they tout as the pathway to freedom and liberty
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by sweetgala(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

Ofcoarse you are not different from the sentimental dude that qouted me to wail endlessly

A sport analysts says this is why he thinks Arsenal would win Chelsea stating fact

An angry Chelsea fan start lamenting how this is that and that is this

A forex analyst would use fundamental tools to give analysis of the market

Do we black people sometimes seperate emotions from logic or we just speak only based on emotions

Where in my comment did I support status quo

I really miss pre 2014 on Nairaland when argument was devoid of prejudice

This days if you say anything someone would start wailing and acting weird

Can't you respect people's opinion?

Democracy is about argument and debates and not forcing your sentiments on others

Be like say Na to remain for twitter oo

I really miss pre 2013-2014 NL.

This sentiments and ridiculous arguments started with the emergence and success of APC. The people who are bitter about it are still waging a war on anyone who dares to be sensible
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Billmos: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2022
Wike still think 2023 election results will be written as before someone need to educate him dat it's not Busi as usual.withd new electoral act it's a different ball game Atiku can do without wike
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by Savagr(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
desiredhome:

For the record over 80% of Nigerians are corrupt and poor....... corruption leads to poverty..........the selfishness/do or dye system of Nigerians is the problem......no politicians is a saint....... even the pastorprenours using their pulpit for propaganda are all corrupt......
na lie
Corruption doesn't lead to poverty
That Nigeria is like this today is not because of corruption
But unpatriotic leaders
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by capnies: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Moh247:

TINUBU CANNOT WIN ELECTION IN THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIA. GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD. ALL VOTES WILL COUNT. TINUBU WILL NOT HAVE ONE VOTE IN RIVERS STATE. EVEN WIKE WILL VOTE ATIKU OR ABSTAIN.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by kaey10(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2022
Omoslim26:

He would be a disgrace of a human being to support Atiku.
The resolution is that power should come down South bcus the North has done their own tenure, why should any sensible Southerner primarily campaign for atiku?
Is atiku a Southerner angry
Where was wike when the party jettisoned zoning? Everyone including wike had the equal chance of winning that was why he also decided to contest. All this issue was because he lost. If wike really wanted the ticket to go south he would have stood against throwing the ticket open or possibly not partake in the primaries as a protest. He's just being immature.
Re: You Won The Ticket, But Lost The Election, What Have You Achieved? - Wike by InvertedHammer: 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2022
/
Wike should continue with what he is doing. Atiku is trying to usurp the North-South arrangements for personal benefits. At least if Atiku should win, let it not be easy for him. Anyone who reneges on gentlemanly agreements deserves no loyalty.

Atiku disenfranchised SE,SS,SW and Middlebelt. Ortom is firing from all barrels. Now the question is: Do you really feel comfortable empowering another Fulani man after what Buhari and his Fulani cabals have done to Nigeria? The Fulani killers will be more emboldened with Atiku's win. That's why they are downplaying his ethnicity. Look at the ones championing his cause: Reno in London and Dino in Abuja. Both have access to the outside world if shit goes down. Do you?

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arewa Celebrates 60th Independence Day In A Cute Way (Photos) / South-East 'Has A Strong Case' But Atiku’s Running Mate To Come From South-West / Ekiti 2018 Election: PDP Wins Fayose’s Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.