Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

She Told Me Her Birthday Is Today. What Do I Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me Her Birthday Is Today. What Do I Say? (442 Views)

If You Leave Nigeria Today, What Will You Miss? / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me Her Birthday Is Today. What Do I Say? by BlackNb: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2022
Hello guys I met this babe on badoo and we have been talking for about 2 months now. She has been to my place once and I have bought her shawarma. She told me last week her birthday is coming up(today)

What do I do? Should I send her money? I want to chop her first before anything. Or do I tell her I will give her present when next we meet?

How do I ensure I chop her before giving her present
Re: She Told Me Her Birthday Is Today. What Do I Say? by Vikkoh(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2022
Control her to your crib again.
This time cook for her, after una chop finish, set the mood for sex and that's all.

You don't need to give her aby gift.
Re: She Told Me Her Birthday Is Today. What Do I Say? by silvoclaira: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2022
BlackNb:
Hello guys I met this babe on badoo and we have been talking for about 2 months now. She has been to my place once and I have bought her shawarma. She told me last week her birthday is coming up(today)

What do I do? Should I send her money? I want to chop her first before anything. Or do I tell her I will give her present when next we meet?

How do I ensure I chop her before giving her present

"I want to chop her first before anything."

Op, After chopping her, pay for her services

Stop claiming you have any free gift to give. "Pay as you go"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me Her Birthday Is Today. What Do I Say? by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2022
U wan to chop her, u wan to chop her.
Oya cook her and eat na.
Mtchewww.
Re: She Told Me Her Birthday Is Today. What Do I Say? by Wizywiz(m): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2022
Op must u chop her..... every day sex sex sex.....all these young guys and sex........someday u go tire. Free her if sex is the only binding factor

(1) (Reply)

Adult Stories / My Sexual Imagination / Do Ladies Feel Ashamed When DNA Issue Is Discussed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.