Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,427 members, 7,958,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame (17625 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by toyemz(f): 2:35am On Aug 09, 2011
cheiii

see first class lie!!
let me tell u ,am well comfortable,i don't tink u kno me well,if i chose nt to work 4 d rest of my life i can strongly depends on my dad estate for funds,do u kno who i am,ask any body in festac or leki about adeyeye family,so dont tink i am cheap here, i am teling u d truth n fact about girls,n i tink u kno it point n plain u gurls re beggars dis days,no mata high she earn she s still nt satisfy wit it,so many like dat in my dads company,dey still beg.

plss being a girl make tings work out for us here,help educate your felow folks to stop this act b4 a girl in her mothers womb will b beging for only GOD knos.

bold faced lie oh

just go to church on sunday and confess this sin oh!!!

and you come on Nl complaining about recharge card!!!

liar liar

p.ants on fire!!!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by cyrilpimp(m): 3:30am On Aug 09, 2011
Finally Finally!
KING_PIMP Management brings you this opportunity!
You can get hooked with your favorite Sugar Mummies and Sugar Daddies,
Fresh chicks nd GUyz with Swag.
(Don"t Dull)Become a member of KING_PIMP and get hooked up,
<<Contact us>>>(08128702444) or Email @:kingpimp76@yahoo.com.
(client info are undisclosed).
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2011
toyemz:

cheiii

see first class lie!!

bold faced lie oh

just go to church on sunday and confess this sin oh!!!

and you come on Nl complaining about recharge card!!!

liar liar

p.ants on fire!!!

no time 4 u,busy ok
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Misbee(f): 8:36am On Aug 09, 2011
Oh my Goodness,people dey vex gan 4 hear o,ontop gurlz mata.wetin self.From the look of tins sum pple hav nt bin applyin W.I.S.D.O.M.dats d reason y sum pple are complainin 2much here.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by kayfx2(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2011
about generalizing, its simple! Girls that are not that way would simply ignore the post instead pouring all out here, For Me,it just implies he his talking to someone like you, ttth,
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by DaDoctor: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2011
kayfx2:

about generalizing, its simple! Girls that are not that way would simply ignore the post instead pouring all out here, For Me,it just implies he his talking to someone like you, ttth,

SECONDED!!!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2011
I wonder how most of the HALF PINT GUYS commenting on this thread could be soo BROKE and IGNORANT at the same time! You still cant differentiate BTW NIGERIAN GIRLS and NIGERIAN SLUTS! F.OO.LS! SMH! Products Of FAILED EDUCATION!!! undecided God Will surely PUNISH OUR PAST LEADERS! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by lindabon: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2011
^^^^ boss, na so we see am. i still will continue to blame our society for producing this breed of lousy men and women!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by emmatok(m): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2011
Tread closed. angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2011
a whole lot of girls posting on this tread re guilty as charge dats why dey re trying so hard to defend their atrocities
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2011
yeye4live:

a whole lot of girls posting on this tread re guilty as charge dats why dey re trying so hard to defend their atrocities

THREAD LOCKED,CLOSED,and THREW INTO THE BIN,where it belongs.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

THREAD LOCKED,CLOSED,and THREW INTO THE BIN,where it belongs.

yess,but i hope u ve lent ur lesson, too much awof dey run belle
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2011
yeye4live:

yess,but i hope u ve lent your lesson, too much awof dey run belle

Ode,tell that to your mother.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ode,tell that to your mother.

like dis u sound so childish,get a life n stop being a beggar, sooner or later u will graduate to d street like d almajiri
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2011
tit_squeez:

this female begging pandemic must stop now!!

I was in Lagos about two yrs ago and hooked up with this babe i was affiliating with over the net. We went to shoprite and before i cud say jack the babe asked me for 50k to get new clothes. Men!! i was so mad, i had not even seen the color of her pant at that point. When i finished scolding her she started apologizing but she still collected 10k from me. (but i fvck shege comot for her bodi )
yeye4live:

yess,but i hope u ve lent your lesson, too much awof dey run belle
LWKMD!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2011
yeye4live:

like dis u sound so childish,get a life n stop being a beggar, sooner or later u will graduate to d street like d almajiri

Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others, dimwit!

Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2011
toyemz:

@lefulefu

weldone you hear
na today
how come you conveniently forgot to inform the house that one of your ex used to live in Italy
you didn't complain when she used to feed,clothe and house you did you?
now na to open mouth wide begin to yab
carry go
what about you
why don't you confess as to what you do in UK to survive?
you this beach love-vendor
weldone
no sorry night club love-vendor

u see yoursef grin
i dey talk about italo ashawos and u just dey assume say i must be dating one.i don tell u say my girlfriend na oyibo girl and i had rather cut off my manhood than date a nigerian italo ashawo grin.any my instinct tells me you ply your trade in italy grin grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2011
yeye4live:

no mind dat yeye girl
if we give am blackberry touchlight right now she go dey rap about how she love us
naija girls too dey cheap grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Chinoanyi(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2011
lefulefu:

no mind dat yeye girl
if we give am blackberry touchlight right now she go dey rap about how she love us
naija girls too dey cheap grin

na nija tick girl b dat,wen i mean nija tick girl i mean d begging don dey her blood wel well,buy her ice cream self she go open her legs 4u one time no go come.
@Goldieluks make we run some parole abeg,can i get your line,or mail me asap at mail_chino11@yahoo.com

i got wat u want ok
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by DaDoctor: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

I wonder how most of the HALF PINT GUYS commenting on this thread could be soo BROKE and IGNORANT at the same time! You still cant differentiate BTW NIGERIAN GIRLS and NIGERIAN SLUTS! F.OO.LS! SMH! Products Of FAILED EDUCATION!!! undecided God Will surely PUNISH OUR PAST LEADERS! undecided

Wonder who this small boy is refferring to.

Come na how much u even get for your account?

U HAVE GOT LITTLE EXPERIENCE BOY!!!

MOST LADIES ARE BEGGARS. I CAN SAY THAT AGAIN.

THEY ONLY MAY HAVE VARIED APPROACH IN THEIR ACT
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2011
Chino_anyi:

na nija tick girl b dat,wen i mean nija tick girl i mean d begging don dey her blood wel well,buy her ice cream self she go open her legs 4u one time no go come.
@Goldieluks make we run some parole abeg,can i get your line,or mail me asap at mail_chino11@yahoo.com

i got wat u want ok

No thanks FOOL!!!

@Lelefool,keep talking,someday you will say something intelligent,wan-ker!

@yeye4life,i don't have a word for you,your miserable name already says it all,and calling you stu-pid,would be an insult to stu-pid people.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
Wonder who this small boy is refferring to.
Da Doctor:

Come na how much u even get for your account?
More than YOUR WIFE COULD EVER SPEND!!! undecided

Da Doctor:

MOST LADIES ARE BEGGARS. I CAN SAY THAT AGAIN.
I have always been against the word "ALL LADIES". So whatever POO you say is your BIZWAZ! undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by DaDoctor: 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

No thanks FOOL!!!

@Lelefool,keep talking,someday you will say something intelligent,wan-ker!

@yeye4life,i don't have a word for you,your miserable name already says it all,and calling you stu-pid,would be an insult to stu-pid people.

MY SWEETIE DONT MIND DEM. INUGO?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by DaDoctor: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

Wonder who this small boy is refferring to.More than YOUR WIFE COULD EVER SPEND!!! undecided
I have always been against the word "ALL LADIES". So whatever POO you say is your BIZWAZ! undecided

BECAUSE OF THE BOLDED!!! MAY AMADIOHA VISIT YOU IMMEDIATELY.

U get money na im u still dey hear dey waste time?

A MARE LOOK AT YOUR PIX SIMPLY SHOWS U HAVENT EVEN ARRIVED. YOU ARE MALNOURISHED

Tot u opened up dat you just got a job? MUMU!

PERHAPS your MAMA NEVER EVEN CHOP your ONE NAIRA,, !!!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
Da Doctor:

MY SWEETIE DONT MIND DEM. INUGO?

thanks. smiley

[size=1pt]am waiting for the two broke back mountain,riff faffs.[/size]
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by DaDoctor: 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

thanks. smiley

[size=1pt]am waiting for the two broke back mountain,riff faffs.[/size]

thats my love.
Just keep a list of all those terrorising u! i will take on them one -by- one.

Dont list sex kills. I AM ALREADY HANDLING HIM!!!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
Da Doctor:

thats my love.
Just keep a list of all those terrorising u! i will take on them one -by- one.

Dont list sex kills. I AM ALREADY HANDLING HIM!!!

Lmao,@BOLDED!
its good to know,but i will fight my fight by myself,these guys are too small for me to e-rough-handle.
thanks! wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by DaDoctor: 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmao,@BOLDED!
its good to know,but i will fight my fight by myself,these guys are too small for me to e-rough-handle.
thanks! wink

U sure? i dont want them to gang-up against you oh!

Please be safe . okay?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
Da Doctor:

BECAUSE OF THE BOLDED!!! MAY AMADIOHA VISIT YOU IMMEDIATELY.

U get money na im u still dey hear dey waste time?

A MARE LOOK AT YOUR PIX SIMPLY SHOWS U HAVENT EVEN ARRIVED. YOU ARE MALNOURISHED

Tot u opened up dat you just got a job? MUMU!

PERHAPS your MAMA NEVER EVEN CHOP your ONE NAIRA,, !!!

Ode OSHI! Amadioha has visited you and left you frustrated tey tey! How you are yet to understand that begars relief! SMH! I get money na! i'm always here to LAUGH at comments from HALF PINT FAKE A'SS RIFF RAFFS LIKE YOU! Just to ease my stress! That's All you are to me. . . . MY STRESS RELIEVER! I always LAUGH when you use every opportunity you have to showcase your ST[i]UP[/i]IDITY!!! YOU ARE LOOKING AT MY PIX? When you have no effrontery to post yours Knowing how UGLY and wrinkled you look! DAMN! you must be earning PEANUTS! And who will bother to share employment details with a SKANK like you? Will you even understand when the LANGUAGE OF MONEY is spoken? Pity your dear wife! She must be contemplating dumping your sorry A.S.S ! smiley
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2011
Da Doctor:

U sure? i dont want them to gang-up against you oh!

Please be safe . okay?

I'ill surely call you,by the time i find maself in a tight corner,lol. grin wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by DaDoctor: 1:04pm On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

Ode OSHI! Amadioha has visited you and left you frustrated tey tey! How you are yet to understand that begars relief! SMH! I get money na! i'm always here to LAUGH at comments from HALF PINT FAKE A'SS RIFF RAFFS LIKE YOU! Just to ease my stress! That's All you are to me. . . . MY STRESS RELIEVER! I always LAUGH when you use every opportunity you have to showcase your ST[i]UP[/i]IDITY!!! YOU ARE LOOKING AT MY PIX? When you have no effrontery to post yours Knowing how UGLY and wrinkled you look! DAMN! you must be earning PEANUTS! And who will bother to share employment details with a SKANK like you? Will you even understand when the LANGUAGE OF MONEY is spoken? Pity your dear wife! She must be contemplating dumping your sorry behind ! smiley

I DEY LAFF O!!!

EXPECT AMADIOHA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

KITIKPA WOULD FIRST STRIKE YOUR MOTHER OR ANY FEMALE FOLKS OF YOURS.

SO DONT BE SUPRISED WHEN U SEE DEM!!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^ Like i earlier REITERATED , AMADIOHA has struck YOU, LEFT you FRUSTRATED, PENNILESS and HOPELESS! Quit ranting when you HEAR MONEY as you are yet to feel it's IMPACT in your LIFE!  Arrow! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Men Only: How Did You Get Through This? / Nigeria Girls Fighting Unclad And Showing Off There Butt Just Because Of A Boy / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.