Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame (17328 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by whirlweend(m): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
I would agree with the OP to an extent but I'd rather replace the word 'begging' with 'demanding'.Even the so called working class ladies aren't left out.I ve met ladies that earn well over 200k/mth but stil make endlesss demands.It either they ar demandin for the latest BB/Iphone or buyin outrageously expensive hair attachments & outfits.They pick out the most expensive wines when you take them to nice loungebars & eat the most expensive food.Nothing bad in taking ur girl out to nice places or buy gifts when you want to but must they in addition demand for top of the range gifts often & MOST dont reciprocate even if they have the means to.I have pals who have experienced same.With all due respect,methinks its just a female thing.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MzGreat(f): 4:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
most of the guys ranting here that women beg for money all the time
cant even take care of themselves or their family. if a woman begs
you for money and you cant afford it cos you are a broke a55 nigga
then shut the hell up like seriously. its only people that have cleared
their bank account for a woman should complain because m very sure
the OP has not even bought 100 recharge card for a babe before.

if you men dont encourage it then women will stop asking begging.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 4:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
rose~75:

@ yeye[/b]4life,
You're real yeye. From the way you sound, you don't strike me like someone who can even take care of yourself let alone your girl, if at all you can keep any. [b]Not all women beg!!!!!!!!!!!!.

If you're this disgruntled, why don't you tow the line of Chika Nwafor and let girls be, there are guys who respect and value women,you sure don't belong there, so keep  out of women's life for good.

For grouping all women together, I owe you no appology, learn how to use words.

rose ure a big fool,dont go get a life kip on wating for a guy to fend for u,its only bastard guys that will comit mone into a usles ting lik u, go on sharing ur pussy instead of u to get a life
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
We can accuse a high percentage of ladies of begging and at the same time accuse a higher percentage of guys of being cheats. IMO both sexes have issues that are common to them. Instead of focusing on the negatives and generalizing, how about you look for and hang with a lady that doesnt do the things you dislike.

Its a little annoying to see the generalizations being made especially since i have had guys beg me for money as well, but it is what it is. No gender is free from blame. Besides if i had to chose between someone who cheats and someone who begs, i most likely would be able to stomach begging better than a cheat. just saying.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4life

ARE YOU SAYING IT IS A SIN FOR A MAN TO SPEND ON HIS WOMAN?

because i don't get all these fuss about nothing.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MzGreat(f): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4live:

rose ure a big fool,dont go get a life kip on wating for a guy to fend for u,its only bastard guys that will comit mone into a usles ting lik u, go on sharing your Kitty instead of u to get a life

and who is the bigger fool here if you cant spend on your woman
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by favouredjb(f): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
stop making,silly sweeping generalizations
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by claremont(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
Guys, let us debate this topic with some form of decorum. No need for foul language, and name calling. na wa for some Nairalanders oh!

The fact remains that some Nigerian women still believe it is a criminal offence for them to spend on their man, it's simply ridiculous for a lady to always be on the receiving end financially. Whatever happened to a relationship being mutually beneficial?!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
MzGreat:

shut your st[i]u[/i]pid mouth up!!

OP hasnt bought a 100 naira card for a woman before

Is that how other women from other countries ridicule themselves

I have dated several women from several countries, not 1, not 2, not 3 certainly not 4

and i have dated Nigerian women (WOMEN I said NOT WOMAN)

and there clearly is a hugh difference between our women and other women out there

I wont go about bad mouthing our women but what i do know is the economical crises in Nigeria is the major cause of

our women been so loose and desperate and flawlessly fooolish!

In NIGERIA its a case of the highest bidder - ( where did the word - MONEY FOR HAND, NYASH FOR GROUND - Originate from )

do you certainly think there aint no truth in that quote!

use your damn sense - what i find breath-taking is, even if we talk from now till next YEAR our women would still do what they love doing best

- BEGGING!!!  angry angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MzGreat(f): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2011
i can bet on my life that all the guys that have commented on this thread are[b] FIRST CLASS MAGAS[/b], take it or leave it cos it runs through their gene but they wont know
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mz Great, spending on woman it's not suitable because I think some women are quite lazy and exagerate but, and I insist a lot of woman try to be independant and are not that beggers as the op want to make you think, just that both sides have to be blamed
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2011
First class maga's!!

smh!

[size=18pt]CAN ALL WOMEN ON THIS THREAD SWEAR ON THEIR LIVES THEY HAVE NEVER ASKED THEIR BOYFRIENDS FOR MONEY FOR THEIR HAIR BEFORE  grin  grin  grin[/size]
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MzGreat(f): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nayah:

Mz Great, spending on woman it's not suitable because I think some women are quite lazy and exagerate but, and I insist a lot of woman try to be independant and are not that beggers as the op want to make you think, just that both sides have to be blamed

fair enough but get that idea off your head that spending for a woman is not suitable cos really most of u men spend for the wrong women cos of what y"all will get afterwards. like the yoruba adage that says na wetin you go chop nor go make you wise
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
Nayah:

why would you blame the men!!

listen lemme tell you -

I used to SPEND for my NIGERIAN women cos i didnt want them to go out there and BEG OR SEEK IT OUT THERE

Its quite glaring!! - everyone knows this

NO MONEY NO HONEY!!  angry angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
190:

First class maga's!!

smh!

[size=18pt]CAN ALL WOMEN ON THIS THREAD SWEAR ON THEIR LIVES THEY HAVE NEVER ASKED THEIR BOYFRIENDS FOR MONEY FOR THEIR HAIR BEFORE  grin  grin  grin[/size]

If that is a crime,how many years do such women get to spend in JAIL?
DUH!!! undecided

do yourself a favour, to take off your shitttty signature. angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by jaybee3(m): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
How come you guys never get tired of all this gender shitzo contests SMH
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2011
claremont:

Guys, let us debate this topic with some form of decorum. No need for foul language, and name calling. na wa for some Nairalanders oh!

The fact remains that some Nigerian women still believe it is a criminal offence for them to spend on their man, it's simply ridiculous for a lady to always be on the receiving end financially. Whatever happened to a relationship being mutually beneficial?!

Guy i like u so much, but there's some thing that may be prevent me from loving u though. Its ur 'belief'

Aside that, u are a cool guy.  smiley wink cool kiss
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

If that is a crime,how many years do such women get to spend in JAIL?
DUH!!! undecided

do yourself a favour, to take off your shitttty signature. angry

^Goldie - you know each time you fight - how deeply i grow in love with you  wink wink

Now you wanna fight me - bring it on!!  wink wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2011
MzGreat:

and who is the bigger fool here if you cant spend on your woman

ure just a goat,is it a must a guy shud spend on a girl in this country,is dat ow it s done oversees, ure so cheap n dats d truth,i will just leave u to d gutter cuse thats where u belong to,get a life girl.

Goldieluks:

yeye4life

if orange pass u beg,if pawpaw pass u beg,to do ur hair u beg,to by credit u beg,to by underware u beg,to do ur nails u beg,even chewing gum u beg to bye,cant u guys b independent,dats wat i want to kno, imagine a lady earning 150k monthly s beging a man dat earn 20k monthly 4recharge card,its shame to u girls i swear, may GOD punish all of u one by one.

MzGreat:

u father is a brok ass nigga dats why u guys cant feed ur self but to resort to ur man to feed ur home for u,shame girl
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
Goldieluks:

yeye4life

Suspected BOKO HARAMIST grin grin grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ 190

I dated a guy for 3 years and i never ever asked him for money, not once. It takes a mature lady to know that her bf is not her father and should not demand money from them. On the other hand a guy should not be stingy. As a lady i will not demand anything from a guy cos i believe that women should be independent, plus i respect myself too much for a guy to use that as something to hold against me.

i think its a self respect thing more than anything else. All this yeye girls masef, see as dem de cause insult for us correct babes.

By the way, i think that guys should be able to discern a materialistic chick from a good one, but since a handful of you are more concerned with sleeping with them than anything else, toh why wont they not demand from you all.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MzGreat(f): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
190:

shut your st[i]u[/i]pid mouth up!!

OP hasnt bought a 100 naira card for a woman before

Is that how other women from other countries ridicule themselves

I have dated several women from several countries, not 1, not 2, not 3 certainly not 4

and i have dated Nigerian women (WOMEN I said NOT WOMAN)

and there clearly is a hugh difference between our women and other women out there

I wont go about bad mouthing our women but what i do know is the economical crises in Nigeria is the major cause of

our women been so loose and desperate and flawlessly fooolish!

In NIGERIA its a case of the highest bidder - ( where did the word - MONEY FOR HAND, NYASH FOR GROUND - Originate from )

do you certainly think there aint no truth in that quote!

use your damn sense - what i find breath-taking is, even if we talk from now till next YEAR our women would still do what they love doing best

- BEGGING!!!  angry angry

you are always an 1diot in your replies, when it comes to men matters a woman in nigeria, togo sudan is the same as a woman in america or UK and for crying out loud what has eceomical crisis got to do with all of these
ODE!!!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
Miss EZ:

@ 190

I dated a guy for 3 years and i never ever asked him for money, not once. It takes a mature lady to know that her bf is not her father and should not demand money from them. On the other hand a guy should not be stingy. As a lady i will not demand anything from a guy cos i believe that women should be independent, plus i respect myself too much for a guy to use that as something to hold against me.

i think its a self respect thing more than anything else. All this yeye girls masef, see as dem de cause insult for us correct babes.

By the way, i think that guys should be able to discern a materialistic chick from a good one, but since a handful of you are more concerned with sleeping with them than anything else, toh why wont they not demand from you all.

U're clearly part of the few i know

I have met goldielucks, BABE and quite a few other's like you

but my dear - GO TO NIGERIA - and see what your fellow sisters are doing!!  grin  grin  grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by KAYD007(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2011
The op did not generalize, me thinks,

his statement was direct & targeted at those
who re seemingly exhibiting the beggerly  
attitude among our women folks.

@ cuddlemii
Posted by: Cuddlemii
Insert Quote
And I have been enjoying my invisibility O. But I will comment. This generalizing thing is so disheartening.

I think most guys here are used to meeting cheap hungry babes. Some things people write here are so unrealistic. Most working class babes like forming independence so they don't demand much or go around begging. Some just need companionship because work consumes their time and they hardly socialize. So why would they need money to the extent of begging. Some babes whether rich or poor are just well brought up or filled with pride.

If you are frustrated with broke [i]a-rse babes [/i]then stay away from them or do self sufficient babes scare the crap out of you guys. Why do u pple mess around with[i] gutter girls [/i]then come here to bash girls. Everyday, girls open threads saying they r single or in need of men, why not go for them and save yourselves the hassle of rolling with I never chop babes.

The generalizing thingy is becoming a broken record. The more you stress on women and funds makes me wonder whether you guys are charity cases looking for hand outs. Technology aids begging of alms too. Go figure!

aren't you guilty of generalizing here too?

equating broke a-rse babes you accused the op of going out with to gutter girls?,
among the so called broke a-rse babe, can't there be ones  not gutter girls?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:36pm On Aug 04, 2011
MzGreat:

you are always an 1diot in your replies, when it comes to men matters a woman in nigeria, togo sudan is the same as a woman in america or UK and for crying out loud what has eceomical crisis got to do with all of these
ODE!!!

SMH!!

The day your boyfriend kicks your rotten arse out of his house

better get ready to refund every miserable penny he's spent on your no good piece of broke ar[i]s[/i]e

fuc[i]ki[/i]ng scum  undecided

what is he buying for you this evening -

Ice cream and kilishi - sweet mouth KILL YOU!!

ode- ni  undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MzGreat(f): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2011
190:

First class maga's!!

smh!

[size=18pt]CAN ALL WOMEN ON THIS THREAD SWEAR ON THEIR LIVES THEY HAVE NEVER ASKED THEIR BOYFRIENDS FOR MONEY FOR THEIR HAIR BEFORE  grin  grin  grin[/size]

I WILL PROUDLY SAY IT : I WILL ASK FOR MONEY FROM MY BOYFRIEND ANY DAY ANYTIME I LIKE BECAUSE HE TOO CAN ASK FOR MONEY FROM ME ANY DAY ANY TIME HE LIKES , i dont believe in asking and not giving back
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
190:

@sexskills
bro, you havent dated HALF the number of ladies i have dated in life
merge it with your next life and you still wont be able to hit my target bro!
No i should be laughing! So where is the trophy AWARDED to you for your ACHIEVEMENTS?. . . . NOTHING? YOU are an A.S.S then! undecided If matching or exceeding your target, makes me a MAN, then i'll PASS! I have AIDS and my NEXT LIFE to WORRY ABOUT! GIBBERISH! undecided

190:
Its one thing to use fingers and type words on a forum and its another to have real life experiences with these women, I have never been faced with such issues men complain bout here on nairaland but that doesnt mean we shouldnt learn from the experiences of others
TRUE!!! smiley
190:
you get angry for all i care - if you don too waka maybe you're probably a 24yr old 200LEVEL uniport student wen never see anything in life -
FALSE!!! I dont brag about my achievements, BIG BOYS DONT MAKE NOISE! cheesy YOU dont know Poo about me, so . . . . . . . SHUT THA Zap UP! undecided[color=#770077]
190:
dont let my advice vent you - worst of all you could simply go lie on the tracks of a rail line  grin  grin
Guess you take your OWN Advise, cos i'm gonna be here for a Looooooooog Time! wink

190:
I'm not taking this further bro - cos u're a dude like me and i dont fall out with dudes, just telling you to kindly minimize your attack on dudes like yourself (thats the message)
Let them GROW UP!

190:
Kindly stop been an alligator. (All mouth, no ears.)
Thank YOU! Stop BEING AN A.S.S embarassed [color=#770077]

190:
count the number of guys on this thread @ the moment complaining bout women
CAN MAJORITY ALWAYS BE WRONG!!
BROAD and SPACIOUS is the ROAD LEADING TO HELL! So Yeah! MAJORITY CANT BE WRONG! wink

190:
You might as well pick up a cane and start flogging every dude that disagrees with you
I havent even finished typing my response and here's a quote from someone already
LOL!!! You are DUMBER than i tot! I'M JUST GETTING STARTED  wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2011
Miss EZ:

@ 190

You have made complete sense and i agree with you 100%

if all ladies respect themselves - things would have been much better -

How many times have a dude cried here saying he meets a lady today and the next day she wants a BB

I mean WTF!!

Is this what LOVE is all bout  shocked shocked
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4live:

ure just a goat,is it a must a guy shud spend on a girl in this country,is dat ow it s done oversees, ure so cheap n dats d truth,i will just leave u to d gutter cuse thats where u belong to,get a life girl.

if orange pass u beg,if pawpaw pass u beg,to do your hair u beg,to by credit u beg,to by underware u beg,to do your nails u beg,even chewing gum u beg to bye,cant u guys b independent,dats wat i want to kno, imagine a lady earning 150k monthly s beging a man dat earn 20k monthly 4recharge card,its shame to u girls i swear, may GOD punish all of u one by one.

u father is a brok Bottom nigga dats why u guys cant feed your self but to resort to your man to feed your home for u,shame gi

ok,now that's totally wrong,but if you ever get sisters or niece,remember say god  go punish them join,because
them go must surely beg their boy friend too.what goes around,comes around,so stop generalising.And the level
at which you are sounding,its like YOUR ASSS JUST GOT DUMPED!!!

190,no let me unleash on you this afternoon undecided angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Cuddlemii: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
KAYD007:

The op did not generalize,  me thinks,

his statement was direct & targeted at those
who re seemingly exhibiting the beggerly  
attitude among our women folks.

@ cuddlemii
Posted by: Cuddlemii
Insert Quote
And I have been enjoying my invisibility O. But I will comment. This generalizing thing is so disheartening.

I think most guys here are used to meeting cheap hungry babes. Some things people write here are so unrealistic. Most working class babes like forming independence so they don't demand much or go around begging. Some just need companionship because work consumes their time and they hardly socialize. So why would they need money to the extent of begging. Some babes whether rich or poor are just well brought up or filled with pride.

If you are frustrated with broke [i]a-rse babes [/i]then stay away from them or do self sufficient babes scare the crap out of you guys. Why do u pple mess around with[i] gutter girls [/i]then come here to bash girls. Everyday, girls open threads saying they r single or in need of men, why not go for them and save yourselves the hassle of rolling with I never chop babes.

The generalizing thingy is becoming a broken record. The more you stress on women and funds makes me wonder whether you guys are charity cases looking for hand outs. Technology aids begging of alms too. Go figure!

aren't you guilty of generalizing here too?

equating broke a-rse babes you accused the op of going out with to gutter girls?,
among the so called broke a-rse babe, can't there be ones  not gutter girls?

That's not generalizing. He made a remark about women in general and not a woman. I only sieved out the kinds that relate to what he is saying. because one babe is not enough to trigger such words from him. He must have been falling into the wrong hands.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2011
MzGreat:

I WILL PROUDLY SAY IT : I WILL ASK FOR MONEY FROM MY BOYFRIEND ANY DAY ANYTIME I LIKE BECAUSE HE TOO CAN ASK FOR MONEY FROM ME ANY DAY ANY TIME HE LIKES , i dont believe in asking and not giving back

Fair enough - I agree with you on this one!  cheesy  cheesy

@sexkills

is that what u've been doing!!  shocked shocked shocked

Abeg e don do - i don tire, i need to sleep a little  undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
lolol, the replies on this thread are too funny. I rarely ever see a thread on nairaland  where people do not insult themselves. Thats a major reason why i do not comment. Cant we all just discuss things in a civil manner. Wetin wan cause fight ontop this issue now? Onto say person beg abi person no beg.

I think that spending in a relationship should be a two way thing sha, with the guy doing more due to our orientation. But a babe sef should use her church mind. Volunteer to pay on outings from time to time, buy him gifts and such. Spending in a relationships must not involve expensive stuff cos to me its more of a gesture than anything else. Stinginess is a bad thing in either gender.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How I Slept With My Brother's Wife Sister. / The Side Effect Of Blood Covenant / 7 Shocking Cases Of Accidental Porn Played At The Wrong Time&Places.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.