Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame (17374 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / Y Cant 9ja Women Stop Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2011
Miss EZ:

lolol, the replies on this thread are too funny. I rarely ever see a thread on nairaland  where people do not insult themselves. Thats a major reason why i do not comment. Cant we all just discuss things in a civil manner. Wetin wan cause fight ontop this issue now? Onto say person beg abi person no beg.

I think that spending in a relationship should be a two way thing sha, with the guy doing more due to our orientation. But a babe sef should use her church mind. Volunteer to pay on outings from time to time, buy him gifts and such. Spending in a relationships must not involve expensive stuff cos to me its more of a gesture than anything else. Stinginess is a bad thing in either gender.

THANK YOU OOH MY SISTER - THANK YOU
OUR NIGERIAN WOMEN NOR SABI LOVE

ALL THEM SABI NA MONEY!! MONEY!! MONEY!! angry angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by rose75(f): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4life, I'm not surprised at your response at all because everything about you smells of frustration and disrespect for womanhood.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ 190

i be naija babe o, and the people i roll with think just like me. Dont know the kinda babes u guys are meeting and where u are meeting them, lol, its a ll good sha

Thumbs up to naija babes who are keeping it real all over the globe. Not all of us are yeye o
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by steeze(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2011
You guys are misunderstanding it. . . These beggars will not only ask their boyfriends (which is acceptable) they will ask just about any guy they meet. They have tuned their psyche to believe that since you are a guy they have every right to 'collect' from you. If that isn't Nigerian-policeman-style  then i don't know what it is.
!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2011
rose~75:

yeye4life, I'm not surprised at your response at all because everything about you smells of frustration and disrespect for womanhood.

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE ANGRY!!

He probably bought a car for his woman and on his birthday she bought him SINGLET AND BOXERS!!  grin  grin

Miss EZ:

@ 190

i be naija babe o, and the people i roll with think just like me. Dont know the kinda babes u guys are meeting and where u are meeting them, lol,  its a ll good sha

Thumbs up to naija babes who are keeping it real all over the globe. Not all of us are yeye o

Nice one - please start some kinda of ministry and talk to your fellow sisters out there
Its Just that we NIGERIAN MEN nor get choice - IF NOT WE FOR EVADE LEAVE ALL OF UNA WITH UNA WAHALA!!  grin  grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2011
MzGreat:

you are always an 1diot in your replies, when it comes to men matters a woman in nigeria, togo sudan is the same as a woman in america or UK and for crying out loud what has eceomical crisis got to do with all of these
ODE!!!

can some one plss tell me who is mzgreat, re u great in begging d hell out of ur man gush!!!!!

i ask a girl one day her hobby n she told me s to look fine,n i said but u dont ve d mone to b dat wat,cuse she wanted gud cloths,bags n so on, to my suprise she told me dat s why dey ve guys around, wat do this stupid girls tink we are
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ 190

Ministry sha, lol, old person wey no get sense, e go hard o to teach that person sense. It all boils down to values. When you see a lady who values herself, she will not compromise and sell herself short. This doesnt necessarily mean that the babe must have money o.

But no be only naija babes get wahala, even naija guys sef de tire us women. Its hard to find decent guys among the lot of silly and immature ones out there. Those ones also make naija guys look bad.

But the funniest thing is, these problems are not peculiar to Nigerians alone, the same can be said of men and women in other countries
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4live:

can some one plss tell me who is mzgreat, re u great in begging d hell out of your man gush!!!!!

i ask a girl one day her hobby n she told me s to look fine,n i said but u dont ve d mone to b dat wat,cuse she wanted gud cloths,bags n so on, to my suprise she told me dat s why dey ve guys around, wat do this silly girls tink we are

[size=28pt]A - T - M MACHINAAAA!! [/size]
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2011
Mz Great I'm not a man first, lol  cheesy so when you said "you spend on the wrong women" I'm not involved
Then yes 190 you can "spend" when YOU want because this is a pleasure but then, don't blame some ladies who were used to be dated by guys who put their money on the foreground, this is question of logic

As for Nigerian and all ladies here don't be targeted, each woman has its uniqueness, and not all are gold diggers or beggers and whatever, just ask to some brothers being less complaining and more fair about their own behaviour ( show off money before getting to know the person)
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by KAYD007(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2011
babes! its not that we dont spend on our girls, but most of the times
those among them that has been infused with the Al'majiri tendency

are very inconsiderate in their demands,

in our (men) world, its a crime for a guy to beg his fellow guys for money hence we hussle & hussle
at the end of the day some friskish atutupoyos, go dey yarn dem recharge cards, indian hairs
witches finger nails, u guys knows the rest! am broke am broke,
is the word broke synonymous with women for 190 sake? Haba!! angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2011
Miss EZ:

@ 190

Ministry sha, lol, old person wey no get sense, e go hard o to teach that person sense. It all boils down to values. When you see a lady who values herself, she will not compromise and sell herself short. This doesnt necessarily mean that the babe must have money o.

But no be only naija babes get wahala, even naija guys sef de tire us women. Its hard to find decent guys among the lot of silly and immature ones out there. Those ones also make naija guys look bad.

But the funniest thing is, these problems are not peculiar to Nigerians alone, the same can be said of men and women in other countries

Nah countries like what!!
Looool - my friend's GF based in Jos slept with 3 dudes within 3 months after he left her (funny he was supposed to see her this summer)
Till date, he's still finding it difficult 2 move on and love someone else - 8months after he's been away from her!!

Nigerian women are not only money conscious, they are also never to be trusted!
especially those within age bracket 18-24 (they are the most silly bunch of cockerel's u can find today back in nigeria)

Lemme tell you something - How many times have you been out on a date and you get to pay for your stuff while your man pays for his
Nigerian women would never do such ( I aint generalizing here but just been logical on stories around me)
Its now so bad that they've even released a video on how desperate our women are (BLACK BERRY BABES)

Well as long as there's lyfe, there's hope - so let the few lucky women out there continue to keep their heads high cos the sky is surly their limit!!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by rose75(f): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4life,
The magnitude of insults you've given women here far outweighs whatsoever you claim to have been begged. So, you and your beggars should please give us a break. Let your hands remain in your pocket.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ Nayah

Well said, some guys come at you throwing money in your face while they are toasting you as if to suggest that the reason you would consider dating them is cos they have money.

Personally i find it irritating when i meet guys like that cos it makes them look shallow. It makes me think that without their money, they have nothing else to offer.

@ 190

I see what you are saying, but the reason girls pay their bills in other countries is because for the most part it is a part of their culture. If that was something that was part of our culture from the get go, more girls will do it, i think?

As for the babe sleeping with 3 guys in 3 months, i can make the same excuse that guys are guilty of that too, no gender is free from blame when it comes to misbehaving. It boils down to the individual and their values. Its not a one size fit all kinda thing.

As for the blackberry thing, i think its stupid that blackberry has such a general appeal, period. Its original function was for business people who needed email and frequent contact on the go. The sad thing is that the pinging nonsense that makes it such a draw is similar to yahoo and gmail chat. Na packaging BB use deceive naija pple. To me BB is a fruit and will always remain such, Nigerians like status symbol ehn, if u dont own a BB, u havent arrived. My question is, do u need a BB or it is just for show?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2011
rose~75:

yeye4life,
The magnitude of insults you've given women here far outweighs whatsoever you claim to have been begged. So, you and your beggars should please give us a break. Let your hands remain in your pocket.

Another suspected BOKO HARAMIST grin grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2011

So True! This is the point some EGOCENTRIC DUDES ON THIS FORUM are MYOPIC enough NOT to SEE! In as much as 90% of LADIES are WAYWARD the remaining 10% should BE RESPECTED! Is that so HARD?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
Poster if you want some women get your point and considerate it, you should be less aggressive and harsh, you can bring argument without such angry  wink
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by islamrules(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
The word Beg is humiliating, Anyways sha majority (in capital letter) of them are like that. I dumped one last month. She asked for money for cloth, I gave her. And now suddenly, her house rent got expired, and I am the one to foot the bill again. Habba [size=20pt]AM I ATM[/size] ?

Nigerian girl self, dem no they work ? hsshssss
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by islamrules(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2011
But its not like that in other countries!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
Miss EZ:

@ Nayah

Well said, some guys come at you throwing money in your face while they are toasting you as if to suggest that the reason you would consider dating them is cos they have money.

Personally i find it irritating when i meet guys like that cos it makes them look shallow. It makes me think that without their money, they have nothing else to offer.

OK why do your sister's end up dating DUDES WITH THE BEST CAR'S and wont settle for dude's who go about with OKADA

answer that  grin  grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nayah(f): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2011
Sexkills I think people are talking about Nigerian women because they only know them and want them to improve, but I agree this is not a good way to proceed

190 I though I've replied already, YOUR SURROUNDINGS! a lot of women will refuse to date an "arrogant" guy who think he can buy you, I'm among them, because tomorrow he would say " I made you" "you were nothing without my money," "I gave you a household", no thanks
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2011
^you get strength to follow sexkills yan OPATA!! grin grin

the boy nor dey hear word!! grin grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MrsChima(f): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2011
This is what I don't get.

Men regardless where they come from always quick to flash their money and accessories.  When the girl catches their eye and rely on them for financial support those same men come online or offline BITCHING about the girls they have been wooing with cash and accessories.

Men sef.   undecided
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by pakoto: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2011
Here is where I draw the line ,its alright to come here and run nigerian women down and say all sorts of gibberish ,yet one of the most difficult trait a nigerian man has is faithfulness **btw** it beats my imagination how being unfaithful to a woman became a sign of strenght in our society ** back to my point, the average nigerian man want free kitten ,no commitments ,and no money tooo shocked
Isn't that just crazy? Y will you ask a woman who is earning 100k out when u know u can foot her bills?
Besides that when a man makes some cool I mean back breaking investment not the am earning 500k and giving the lady 10k type of investment ooo
When has made a good investment on a lady he is the one who begs her not to end the relationship not the other way around . Ladies don't be fooled if he's saying no money claim abstinence till marriage abi? And if he has money. No matter how small ensure he spends a great deal on you even if your investing it tongue
K guys go ahead and crucify I said it
Women like money men can't stay faithful isn't that a balance equation?
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by yeye4live(m): 5:13pm On Aug 04, 2011
KAYD007:

babes! its not that we dont spend on our girls, but most of the times
those among them that has been infused with the Al'majiri tendency

are very inconsiderate in their demands,

in our (men) world,  its a crime for a guy to beg his fellow guys for money hence we hussle & hussle
at the end of the day some friskish atutupoyos, go dey yarn dem recharge cards, indian hairs
witches finger nails, u guys knows the rest! am broke am broke,
is the word broke synonymous with women for 190 sake? Haba!! angry

guy coret, ALMAJIRI re now beta dan them if u will ask me,ve u notice dat this days wen u even meet a girl on a social network,d next ting d girl ask is credit,if dey beg only their boy friend its beta but every body around dem, dis days also u see a girl advitisng on social site,i need a guy dat can buy blackbery for me (GOD punish u),i am mad n i tink d govt shud now decree a law dat will make it firing squad for any female begers
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by islamrules(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2011
cuz, they know u are  shitdiggers, if they dont flash their accessories initially, you wont look at them.

To tame a lion, you have to play with it using a ram
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MrsChima(f): 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2011
islamrules:

cuz, they know u are  shitdiggers, if they dont flash their accessories initially, you wont look at them.

To tame a lion, you have to play with it using a ram

If that's all the MEN can attract are shitdiggers than that say a lot about WHO THEY ARE.

Pathetic.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin Funniest part of this whole facade is that BIG BOYS Dont COMPLAIN! BROKE A.S.S.E.S MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISES! grin grin grin Guess i failed to realize that earlier! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by rose75(f): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ 190
Dem send you? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MrsChima(f): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

grin grin grin grin grin Funniest part of this whole facade is that BIG BOYS Dont COMPLAIN! BROKE A.S.S.E.S MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISES! grin grin grin Guess i failed to realize that earlier! grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly. It always the broke mofos that complains.
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by 190: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2011
yeye4live:

guy coret, ALMAJIRI re now beta dan them if u will ask me,ve u notice dat this days wen u even meet a girl on a social network,d next ting d girl ask is credit,if dey beg only their boy friend its beta but every body around dem, dis days also u see a girl advitisng on social site,i need a guy dat can buy blackbery for me (GOD punish u),i am mad n i tink d govt shud now decree a law dat will make it firing squad for any female begers

But bro - dont tell me you go on social networking sites to look for women!!  shocked shocked

sexkillz:

You have started again!!  angry angry
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by Goldieluks: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
sexkillz:

i have been striving to get this across too?

only broke asss bozos that keep complaining,money MONEY money!!!!
Re: Why Cant Women Stop Begging Honestly Its Just A Shame by MissEZ(f): 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ 190

I cant speak for other ladies. But there are ladies out there that date guys that are not as rich as they are. For me what is important is potential, afterall no condition is permanent. We have seen really rich men become poor overnight. If you follow money for this life, you go tire.

This is not to say a woman should follow a broke guy o or not aspire for better things, but the money doesnt make the man or give him character. I would rather marry a broke man who is faithful than a rich man who chases any skirt that passes by.

Besides, sometimes a girl dates a guy who doesnt have shishi and then the guy sef doesnt have ambition or feel the need to better himself. That is something that we are seeing alot of in naija, situations in which the woman is the bread winner of the home. Haba haba guys, give women credit o, Sometimes you guys just castigate us as if there arent any good women at all. There are instances where the woman is taking care of the bills, the guy and family, and still the guy is messing around. Let us not act as though men do not have issues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How To Know A Virgin Girl / I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) / Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.