Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (52775 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by ObinnaValentine: 1:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife.

So I'm 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.

He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs?

There was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that

Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage, and our family background from my mums side where this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids, on getting there while in his living room, he said to my wife "I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing
? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him.

While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too that she never thought he would say such a thing.

5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when I knew something could be going on.

Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick, that when he knows its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing with him thus her refusal to pick his call.

So I called my mum and I was like being calm, patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean that the recent things happening won't seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos she's 76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise.

The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick, she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, [/b]she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.[b]

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.

Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.

Women are mostly attracted to toxicity.. He's nature has seduced her, she's attracted to him, judging from what she said above, you have being to soft and thus too weak for her liken

Jes don't be surprised if you find out he's slept with her already.. It is a fore-warning
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by yerimastyle(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
You are allowing fire � to burn on your roof while you are sleeping � under it
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kelvinklein219(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

I wont come here to type a long epistle like that all in the name of formulating or making up a story. It did happen.
e don already chop your wife right from the time he asked her to cook for him and she did... Lol I dunno what to advice you o but she has been benched with different styles
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Edusouls(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Chai guy u wicked take am easy this world we live in is a very cruel place I swear..
obiekunie01:

Bro what really do you want to hear from us that you don't already know but too scared to face it.

is it the fact that your step-brother has used the frustration from his ex-cheating wife to knack your hoe-wife's brains out and turn her to his sex slave just to prove to himself that he is still a worthy man and that all women are cheats!

or you just want us to tell you to relax that you will soon end-up 6feet below so they have the freedom they so desire so as to continue their unhindered kpanshin.

or you just want to hear from us that your mother is also aware that they are fucking themselves mad but advised your hoe-wife to keep answering your step-bro whenever he calls her so she wont provoke your step-bro into spilling the beans on her.

ok i get it - you want us to tell you that your wife is so used to fuking your bro that she is no longer afraid of what your reaction will be if you finds out.

Ok. let me tell you this, whichever way you want it, you are already a loser.

You either man up and cutout with the little respect you have for yourself by divorcing you wicked asawo wife - dont even give her any reason for the divorce. just go to court and seek to divorce her on irreconcilable difference and fear for your life. that way, you would av defeated them totally. (thou when you divorce her, be rest assured she will move in with your step-bro. but he will dump her after 6 months cause she will no longer give him tht excitement of fukn your wife).

But if you decide to continue with the marriage, i guarantee you that you will soon be dead - max two years.

take care of you bro.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by juwoonn(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ha ha!
Weldone bro!
Some guys are smart sha!
Wealthyonos:
I don't even know where to start my advice from. But let's go like this;
1. Chat your bro with your wife's phone and pretend it's your wife chatting. Start with something like, "Good day Sir, your brother is currently broke o, pls can you send me money to buy some foodstuffs at home? Pls ...." Hear his response. If he makes references to sending money previously that your wife didn't tell you about, then something is actually going on.

2. Ask him when he intends taking you out? (In relation to what he had said earlier when you were taking your wife out.). I wish I can really be the one using the phone. THIS MATTER IS A SERIOUS MATTER, DON'T JOKE WITH IT. Put it this way, YOU SAID SOMETHING ABOUT TAKING ME OUT THE OTHER DAY, WERE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT IT? You may be shocked they have gone and come back.

3. Go a little deep by advising him to get married soon. Just be bringing out topics for him to discuss. Let your brother do more of the talking, remember you're the one investigating him, if you talk too much, you'll let him notice it's not your wife.

4. Tell your wife you're traveling for 1 month for a very important seminar. Don't tell your brother about it. This when to do the spying.

When you want to use your wife's phone, make sure you put sleeping pills in her food that day. Pls ask for a safe one from the pharmacy....

More lines day but I don tire to type...Good luck Bros.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by newcommer: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

There are plenty things that have gone down the line that I had to stand my ground on, but yet she still do otherwise, I cant do more than what is meant for a man to do, trust me I always stamp my authority diplomatically, it just does not work.

Shut up!!! Weak man!!! Ball-less man!!! Your brother is controlling your wife around and you can't do anything about it only to now "stamp authority"with your wife

If you can't stand up to your brother, step aside

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Rawtruth1: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
This was exactly how the romance between the serpent and Eve started. It wasn't one day thing. The family friendship lasted long and then... The tragedy. Adam failed to protect his wife, probably ignorant of the natural weakness, pliability and gullibility imbedded in women, he thought his wife could never fall for the serpent. The rest was history when one of his two boys had the gene gotten from the illicit sex with the serpent.

You are responsible for any adultery your wife gets into or has already got into because you are stupid and blind to not notice the indices.

I won't say more

grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife.

So I'm 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.

He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs?

There was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that

Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage, and our family background from my mums side where this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids, on getting there while in his living room, he said to my wife "I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing
? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him.

While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too that she never thought he would say such a thing.

5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when I knew something could be going on.

Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick, that when he knows its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing with him thus her refusal to pick his call.

So I called my mum and I was like being calm, patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean that the recent things happening won't seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos she's 76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise.

The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick, she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.

Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Haykinx98(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you're blessed enough to run a DNA test on your kids, please do it.

Secondly,If it's possible to run a background check on your wife past, Do it

They're definitely keeping something from you and she'll dump you when they're done with you.... YOUR STEP BROTHER SHOULD NOT BE ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE PERSON

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jahrulusyahoo(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Man, you failed your wife in matching your half brother's madness. It's your responsibility to immediately hush your half Brother whenever he exercises his animal boldness to make vile comments at your wife but you didn't and now your wife is ready to helplessly submit to his imposing personality because you have totally proved non-existent during your half brother's psychological bashing. Your half brother is a bully who is graduating to physically molest your wife after you have literally condoned his initial psychological molestation of your wife. Lay on your bed the way you've made your bed!

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kingsleyani(m): 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Don't go and scatter your family.
it's not a big deal, call your wife to order, tell her you are not happy with the way your brother talks to you, that you sent it as an insult to your personality, that You deserve respect from him .
then on that note Try to diplomatically let your wife know that you are already jealous of the her, then I believe that she will withdraw outrightly.
then if your brother pushes for futher closeness, Then u confronte him with advise that your wife has every right to be left alone.
do it In such a way that your wife will pull out first, then u watch your brothers reactions.

Note:That's if u trust your wife �% if u don't trust her, then u give order not to be close again.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by mercy87(f): 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Op you are weak and afraid of your brother. Stop putting the blame on your wife. He shouts on your wife and you couldn't caution him? Your wife may even be attracted sexually to him because he is a man. (Strong, confident, bold and abrasive.)
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Bigdicck: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
Na to set trap for them
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by mercy87(f): 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
jahrulusyahoo:
Man, you failed your wife in matching your half brother's madness. It's your responsibility to immediately hush your half Brother whenever he exercises his animal boldness to make vile comments at your wife but you didn't and now your wife is ready to helplessly submit to his imposing personality because you have totally proved non-existent during your half brother's psychological bashing. Your half brother is a bully who is graduating to physically molest your wife after you have literally condoned his initial psychological molestation of your wife. Lay on your bed the way you've made your bed!

You get it. You're smart.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by RapportNaija(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you're reading this...

You have a problem sir!

And you're that problem!

You even went to do DNA for your son, and still want to redo it again?

In your story, what has your wife done to you to warrant this level of untrust?

Your stepbro, whom you should be calling to order, you have not confronted him. You've not told him you don't like his ways with your wife...

But you're pressing your wife for a non issue? Why do you not respect your wife? SMH!

Better start loving your wife more! Protect your wife!

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you've got a laptops, pay your bruh a visit
Stylishly ask his phone prolly to connect his hotspot. Preinstall WhatsApp on that system before you go

When you get his phone, scan his WhatsApp QR into your system so you get to replicate his message box. If you do this yourself, the prompt would only be seen by you and except you read his messages when they drop, only then would he know someone is spoofing on him

Reason for your bros phone?
Your wife prolly might be cleaning her traces but the guy's mind won't go here at all

Be subtle and smart about getting his phone.

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by tolor: 2:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

He is 9 years older than I am.
Something is fishy and I'd advive you to get hard evidence to collaborate what you already know.

Find some IT guy to help you hack her phone in such a way you call monitor her incoming and outgoing calls and messages.

Secretly put a tracker on her car without her knowing so that you can confirm her location whenever you want.

All you need is one unnecessary lie from her to further confirm your suspicion, then you confront her with what you know without giving away your source

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by sylve11: 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
obiekunie01:

Bro what really do you want to hear from us that you don't already know but too scared to face it.

is it the fact that your step-brother has used the frustration from his ex-cheating wife to knack your hoe-wife's brains out and turn her to his sex slave just to prove to himself that he is still a worthy man and that all women are cheats!

or you just want us to tell you to relax that you will soon end-up 6feet below so they have the freedom they so desire so as to continue their unhindered kpanshin.

or you just want to hear from us that your mother is also aware that they are fucking themselves mad but advised your hoe-wife to keep answering your step-bro whenever he calls her so she wont provoke your step-bro into spilling the beans on her.

ok i get it - you want us to tell you that your wife is so used to fuking your bro that she is no longer afraid of what your reaction will be if you finds out.

Ok. let me tell you this, whichever way you want it, you are already a loser.

You either man up and cutout with the little respect you have for yourself by divorcing you wicked asawo wife - dont even give her any reason for the divorce. just go to court and seek to divorce her on irreconcilable difference and fear for your life. that way, you would av defeated them totally. (thou when you divorce her, be rest assured she will move in with your step-bro. but he will dump her after 6 months cause she will no longer give him tht excitement of fukn your wife).

But if you decide to continue with the marriage, i guarantee you that you will soon be dead - max two years.

take care of you bro.

Hmmmmm cool
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Phlakes(f): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by sylve11: 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
tolor:

Something is fishy and I'd advive you to get hard evidence to collaborate what you already know.

Find some IT guy to help you hack her phone in such a way you call monitor her incoming and outgoing calls and messages.

Secretly put a tracker on her car without her knowing so that you can confirm her location whenever you want.

All you need is one unnecessary lie from her to further confirm your suspicion, then you confront her with what you know without giving away your source

@bolded, do you know IT guy who can do that? cool

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by gabbytabby: 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Your wife also needs to stop cooking for your brother unless it is to help with when the children stay with him. It's too much familiarity which causes contempt.

He needs to get his own partner and life.

Tinububalls:
Op.
Firstly, I will say you're scared of your brother, and you're trying to push the blame to your wife.
Maybe your wife till feels pity for your brother because of his past. This made her to start playing the good wife.
Your wife is silently praying for the day you will address this issue with your brother so that she will be free at last.
Bro, talk to your brother, tell him you don't like the way he talks/address or treat your wife, you can use the meat incidence as an example. Tell him you have discussed this with your wife and she isn't happy.
From his words and reactions, as a coded guyman you will know if he is bleeping your wife.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Perspiration gather under my armpits each time I see men touching or complimenting a married woman's looks... Of all the ladies in the world, why a married woman?
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by bizzibodi(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Give your step brother a wide berth, withdraw your children from him,tell your wife not to call him again,he is too domineering,loud mouthed & uncouth type with "our wife"mentality,advice him to remarry your wife cannot be cooking for him...the problem with you easterners is that you seem to worship any of your brother that stays or have gone to obodo oyinbo.
For peace to reign which peace will reign or rather for money to rain.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by sylve11: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
jimmychang:

Bleep the brother,nigga wan use pity Bleep the nigga wife.There no secret between them yet. He wants to just ruin the family and have a partner in misery.

This is exactly what I am thinking as well. cool
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by AkuOlisa: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
grop1040:
mods, kindly push this post to the FP

Oga your madam and your step Bros are fuccking there's no to way about it and unfortunately, you're to weak to do anything about it.

Both your wife and your step Bros knows how weak and Simpish you are and they are taking advantage of it.

Lastly both you and your mom know what's going on but somehow you guys choose to live in denial.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by imagrg(m): 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Your suspicions may be totally wrong. I once made a wrong assumption only to apologise for the mess I created.
Damn! It almost ended my relationship. So be careful. If necessary, why not stay far from your brother for peace to reign?

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Obainomilano: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Be your own man and ask those disturbing to give you some space for your family.. including your brother and your mum and then set some standards for how your family is to be run and be the man of your house and if your wife is more obedient to your step brother than you then it is time to jagaban the emi Loka out of her to her father's house
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by chimpad: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bug her phone! It could be what you think, since your mom noticed the same thing. Both of ya'll can't be wrong at the same time.
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick, she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kalu081(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
op have not logged in on nairaland for sometimes now but because of the anger I felt after reading your story I had to, so listen very carefully.

First of all, I feel for your wife because u have failed to protect her even though she is under your roof, u have allowed another man be it older or younger to instill fear on her even at your presence and funny enough she will soon go down as a result of that even though through your write up she has not (u are just suspecting, trust me she has not cheated on u) but it won't be long before she will be forced to do that out of the fear she has for your half brother.

Listen to my advice very carefully.
Make sure anytime your brother starts those crazy atitude towards your wife, go at him if it is possible pick a bottle smash it on his head ( i know what u are thinking now grin, he won't die) and u will see how your wifes confidencr returns toward facing him anytime he tries such either in your presence and absence.

Bro better do well and make things right with actions before your wife starts riding on his dick without choice.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by AlphaTaikun: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.
@grop1040,

Install miniature CCTV cameras in your house or use devices to listen in on your woman's convos just to be sure that nothing is going on between your sibling and your woman. Once you are sure nothing is going on, then let go of any thoughts of her having a potential affair and upgrade your inner game and convo style with your woman.

Try to be more engaging as a communicator, while being an ACTIVE LISTENER, and be a bit mysterious as a lonewolf to spice up your 9-year-old marriage. She'll naturally notice changes in you and find you irresistible. The book, "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie is one of the best books you can read for building romantic and business relationships.

Those are some of the things women are attracted to... [including some elements of financial comfort which you have aptly been providing]. It's the natural way women are wired.

All the best. smiley
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by kushme: 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
@grop1040

You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Can't you see the emotional manipulation in her response? A wife trying set a family in chaos.

You better listen to the words of your 76yr old mama. Unity over Adversity.. You momma is speaking from experience, reason you have a stepbrother.

If you carry out the act of confrontation which could lead to accidental demise of a step-bro. You'll go to jail bro and someone else will fvck the so called lovely pvssy you stupidly trying to protect.

If you are lucky to find out any secret they have, what are you going to do about it? Murder dem all, or let her go then cut connection with thy stepbro'?

I wanna stop typing mehn...

Just don't kill for a woman, if she was that good why won't she tell you da hell is happening or happened between them...

Even if your step-bro is some alpha-fvck..
Pullin' the stunt of "Will smith on Chris rock" on him wouldn't reduce the chances of her fvckin' another man.. Ask Jada pinkett

Becareful how you take advice from the women folks here. They'd blame you and your step-bro. They'll excuse your wife from all faults... Women are selfish.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by LadyTara(f): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Wow, So you want her to put her brother in-law in check while you sit and wave your rod and call yourself a man. Huh? undecided

So that at the end of the day, she will be tagged "the bad wife " by your family.The world will only see a man who was hurt by a woman being hurt by another woman (your wife).

Mr man, stand up!!!, Let me borrow the phrase others have been using "mark your territory!!!".

The hands of your wife are tied on this matter, she cooks for him, you take your children to his house, you allow him yell at her and give her orders even in the presence of other people in your own home, she tried avoiding him by staying upstairs when he is around ,he will go and bully her there, in all this you were there and allowed it all.So Mr man you are the only one who can put a stop to whatever is going on , your half brother has nothing to loose,he doesn't mind destroying another person's home .

Remember hurt people ,hurt others. Your brother has not just been hurt but broken, becareful before he uses your family as "test subject" for his resentment .

As for those telling you to do DNA ,you are free to go ahead but If the three kids by his ex wife were not his ,there is a probability your brother is infertile/ sterile. undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by tolor: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
sylve11:

@bolded, do you know IT guy who can do that? cool

Dem many na. But you need hold some funds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death / Female Lawyer Cries Out After Husband Chased Her With Cutlass (photo) / Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.