Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (52726 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by na2016: 12:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I didn’t read anything but I’ll say, kill that guy before he snatches your wife
( i hope I’m not off point

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

The guy has already fvcked his wife and his HS even captured the woman's mind already. Poor man.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Successlane: 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
bukky1994:
Investigation thoroughly please, to know if they have had anything together in the past or presently so you won't make a disastrous conclusion..

.... investigate this thoroughly, but politely and carefully.....
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by gaby(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

I will only quote this based on the fact that plenty people are likely saying the same thing as him doing financially better than I am. Well let me put this straight, from children of 4 from my mum, am the last born, he is the second, I have been the one off the 4 taking care and feeding my mum in the last 23 years or more, bought her a car etc. Now to tell yall, he aint financially sound at all, I cant count the number of 400k, 500k, 100k, 150k i dun dash, some of which he borrowed but never returned, to even say the recent car 2013 toyota camry is driving right now, I bought it for him from the excess of the crypto deal I had with a friend in USA, which my wife knows of. So theres nothing as such as the current situation being based on the fact that am leaving off of him.

Thanks for clarifying this.

What a brother.

Please, do not ignore your intuitions.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jetpack(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jaxxy(m): 12:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife.

So I'm 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.

He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs?

There was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that

Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage, and our family background from my mums side where this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids, on getting there while in his living room, he said to my wife "I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing
? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him.

While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too that she never thought he would say such a thing.

5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when I knew something could be going on.

Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick, that when he knows its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing with him thus her refusal to pick his call.

So I called my mum and I was like being calm, patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean that the recent things happening won't seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos she's 76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise.

The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick, she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.

Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.

I think ur step bro is illmannered and questionable bt ure also over thinking and already overreacting or planning to overreact.

1st thing is give ur step bro space. ure not his father and neither is he urs. stop ur kids and wife from visiting for now. Familiarity is already bringing contempt sadly.

Do not confront ur brother to escalate bt only to deescalate.

Never fight ur brother no matter what. Rather leave the situation or environment and excuse urself from every nonsense. Same should apply to ur wife.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Thomthom(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Any Brother or Sisters wey shout for my wife head.. e go receive slap... unless really the wife don tire me..
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by ViktorCash: 12:39pm On Aug 12, 2022
Its very obvious he is fu cking your wife. It's very clear undecided
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Duchessree(f): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
forerunner022:
My brother, e clear say u get some doubts about your wife and your half brother base one or two wen u observe. But from wetin I read and understand from ur message, me I nor think say ur wife dey knack your brother. But from wetin u yan for ground so, e clear say ur brother dey eye ur wife and dey make some untoward moves or advances which your wife is not comfortable with. But ur wife dey look u say as a guy man u don suppose code and address d issue as e dey play. Like d day wen u and ur wife visit ur brother house wen una dey go outing wen, ur brother dey ask ur wife say wen dem two go go their own outing? u nor reason ur brother Bleep up, rather na ur wife u kon dey ask question. Plus dey day una do party for him house wen e dey share meat, he kon share d one e don put mouth give ur wife to chop, wen u and ur mama observe but una nor yan. Make I nor talk further because e be like say u be gentle man, and na so dat guy go knack ur wife one day because e clear say u dey loose guard.

Omo na better thing you talk o.

Op you are at somehow at fault, because i don't understand how someone will come to your house and start commanding your wife in Your presence and you will just keep quiet.
Even went as far as asking your wife out in your presence.
Even at the party when he cut meat for your wife, you no dey treat him Bleep up?
E be like sey you marry calm woman o, because of na some woman, Dem don treat your brother Bleep up straight ( nobody has the right to command me in my husband house o, even shouting on me sef)
Abeg your brother follow you pay bride price of your wife? Abi your pastor join her and him in holy matrimony?

Op be a man and protect your family. Because him marriage fail no means say your own go scatter.
You can also sit down your wife and discuss with her to know what's going on with her and your brother as you're suspicious.

Next time your brother try rubbish, clear am straight right there, whether in public or in private.

Your brother can't try that with some men o, him go just collect straight up.

Protect your family guy. Na man you be . angry

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by TheGift: 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
"she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise".
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Papilo01: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is either your step-brother is the one supporting you financially or your wife is the one paying the bill; either way you need to let your step-brother know that your are no longer comfortable with his relationship with your wife and to do that, you start by
1. stop sending your kids stay with him at his place because that might be an avenue to spend more time with your wife
2. Tell your wife in clear terms that your don't like the way he relates with him that is causing see finish
3. The next time he talks to your wife or plays with her in any sexual or disrespectful manner, clear his doubt to his face that you won't tolerate it anymore.
4. Stop your wife from cooking or going to market for him, let him go and remarry or get a help to do that.
5. finally, clear your mum say if your brother wants the peace in the family to continue make he no play rough play reach where your wife dey o.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by lomprico(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife.

So I'm 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.

He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs?

There was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that

Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage, and our family background from my mums side where this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids, on getting there while in his living room, he said to my wife "I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing
? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him.

While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too that she never thought he would say such a thing.

5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when I knew something could be going on.

Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick, that when he knows its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing with him thus her refusal to pick his call.

So I called my mum and I was like being calm, patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean that the recent things happening won't seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos she's 76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise.

The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick, she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.

Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.

Don't just put the balme on your innnocent wife! You are a weakling that can't protect his family! You wife has seen it and as a woman, het natural instinct is kicking in.
If you place that your half brother in his position all this would not happen.

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by forerunner022(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Duchessree:

Omo na better thing you talk o.

Op you are at somehow at fault, because i don't understand how someone will come to your house and start commanding your wife in Your presence and you will just keep quiet.
Even went as far as asking your wife out in your presence.
Even at the party when he cut meat for your wife, you no dey treat him Bleep up?
E be like sey you marry calm woman o, because of na some woman, Dem don treat your brother Bleep up straight ( nobody has the right to command me in my husband house o, even shouting on me sef)
Abeg your brother follow you pay bride price of your wife? Abi your pastor join her and him in holy matrimony?

Op be a man and protect your family. Because him marriage fail no means say your own go scatter.
You can also sit down your wife and discuss with her to know what's going on with her and your brother as you're suspicious.

Next time your brother try rubbish, clear am straight right there, whether in public or in private.

Your brother can't try that with some men o, him go just collect straight up.

Protect your family guy. Na man you be . angry

Baba, you dey enter class.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Mamaafrik1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mrscarter:

Cos theres no need for rudeness unless it's called for. I'd rather sort things calmly if possible. U can be firm but calm same time
Mr man,see re-read all other people's comment, it's not a coincidence that they are all saying one thing, you are weak.
Man up bro,that bro will get your wife pregnant and you will be killed.
Remember he has nothing to lose,he already lost his family.

I have a family cousins (man)whose elder sisters (he is the last born)always take advantage of his wife control her to cook anytime, send her errand that are uncalled for and instill fear into like your brother),you know what he did, he fought the three sister and physically beat the eldest that rubbished the wife the day he got to know (the wife always oblige and hide these from the husband because she did not want her to be the reason for family fight). Of course her name was mentioned as subject of fight but many who listened to it also pin pointed the sisters as being the aggressor and vindicated the brother as being a man.
After the fight for 3-4 years everyone maintained lane,no talk no family get together but afterward they reconciled and at the meeting of reconciliation he reaffirmed his stand that any sister who maltreat his wife will see another trouble, you know what happened
They now respect the wife and even the wife's family respect him more.

As for mama,why is she only begging you to remain calm??,why is she not talking to the aggressor,she knows that you will rather harm your self and home than your extended family and that is another acid proof that you are very weak.Your dad will never say such,he is freaking not you full brother.
Even if he is feeding you, word him with red scorching eyes,after word your wife and cut all those taking your kids to him(he doesn't deserve it) and over visitation and familiarity with him.
You are not the source of his problem,he should remarry and stop using your family to do showmanship.
I pray that you listen before a stitch in time can not longer save 9
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Skepticus: 12:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
ZiiVentures:
Fvck it! Why are some men really dumb and stupid! Why are you still taking your mom's weak advice on matters concerning your own family and your life? See, if that your half brother is not feeding you, then man up and confront him. Why must you wait till the soured soup gets rotten before you can act? Anyways, your wife already sees you as a weakling and her loyalty has gone to the man that exercises power over her. That's the nature of women. They pledge allegiance to men that taunts and talks down on them. So that your half brother now controls your wife, her heart, her breasts, her pussy. While you, on the other hand, keeps listening to the weak advice of your mom - mummy's boy. In the end, your half brother will fvck your wife's pussy to stupur, get her pregnant and you'll raise someone else's child. And when you find out? Mom will always be there to be there to beg you. Get out joor. Idiot mumu man.

grop1040 listen to this if you have sense

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by PHIPEX(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
Anything is possible but I suspect your brother now has a disdain for women considering what his wife did to him, unfortunately, your own wife either likes him or is making thing worse and suspicious. Since his wife flirted and not trust-worthy he might think most married women do same and therefore relates to your wife in that light.

It is better you dig deeper on this before making a decision.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by holluwizzy: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sharp.

The reaction and body language will tell u what's going on after talking to ur brother.

Tinububalls:
Op.
Firstly, I will say you're scared of your brother, and you're trying to push the blame to your wife.
Maybe your wife till feels pity for your brother because of his past. This made her to start playing the good wife.
Your wife is silently praying for the day you will address this issue with your brother so that she will be free at last.
Bro, talk to your brother, tell him you don't like the way he talks/address or treat your wife, you can use the meat incidence as an example. Tell him you have discussed this with your wife and she isn't happy.
From his words and reactions, as a coded guyman you will know if he is bleeping your wife.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Mrincredible05: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
From my observation he has slept with your wife. From now start tracking your wife, observing her calls. Am sure there are meeting somewhere. What ever you are observing now is a manifestation of what's going on behind you.
She might be be getting monetary assistance from him or he is blackmailing or she has that alpha male control over her. Which most women love.
The thing is you messed up sir. You don't give people much access to your home even if he is your brother.
Anyways what you can do now is to track their movement for the next few weeks. If you don't find anything then meet your mom and threaten your mum and tell her that if she doesn't tell you the truth, you will do something nasty heads will roll. Put am for her body let her make her feel that she is hiding something. If she doesn't open up or claim not to know then leave. Give her two days she doesn't call.
Then lock your wife up when your kids are not around. Ask her about it, by the time you drill am small the truth will come out
And you will come and thank me later
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by LaconicINC: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nip it in the bud man!

Confront him directly, forget all this diplomatic advice, let him stay away from your wife, I believe you have read online how jealous lovers kill spouse of their lover, a case in question is the Anambra lesbian lover that killed the husband of her lover this week, don't let this degenerate into something else, deal with it now while it is still early.

grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nggs121: 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Y

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by frog12: 1:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
fake posting
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by biggie73(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you think they are cheating, they are.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by drezzyx(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
To cut the long story short,he is having an affair with your wife..
With time they will remove you from the picture.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Skepticus: 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

I will only quote this based on the fact that plenty people are likely saying the same thing as him doing financially better than I am. Well let me put this straight, from children of 4 from my mum, am the last born, he is the second, I have been the one off the 4 taking care and feeding my mum in the last 23 years or more, bought her a car etc. Now to tell yall, he aint financially sound at all, I cant count the number of 400k, 500k, 100k, 150k i dun dash, some of which he borrowed but never returned, to even say the recent car 2013 toyota camry is driving right now, I bought it for him from the excess of the crypto deal I had with a friend in USA, which my wife knows of. So theres nothing as such as the current situation being based on the fact that am leaving off of him.

Since you are financially successful, and you allow your narcissistic half brother and ignorant, agreeable mother get this far in manipulating you, then you must be a weak, pathetic excuse of a pussified man.

I have no apologies for using such demeaning words against you as you laid the background for this man (your half-brother) to control/dominate your wife in your presence when you never stood your ground as the leader and protector of your own family. What makes it worse for you, is that you are now shifting the blame to your wife and refusing to confront your manipulative half-brother, hiding under "I-do-what-will-make-my-mother-happy-even-if-it-negatively-affects-my-self interest-and-family" which is a hallmark of weak men termed, MOTHER-WORSHIPPERS.

All I see is your wife just blending along and secretly hoping (which is my advice to you) that you man up and stand your ground against your disrespectful half-brother, avoiding all these overfamiliarity of your wife and kids with him which has caused a lot of "SEE-FINISH". Cut that whole family crap. Any blood relation or non-blood relation who wants to see you fail or be as miserable as them is NOT FAMILY. Stop allowing selfish narcissistic people gaslight and manipulate you. Fight for your family as the man they look up to.

As it is, women are drawn to men who are dominant and manipulative (dark triad personality traits). Being weak and allowing your wife and kids access to this narcissistic man, It is only a matter of time before she gets wet, drop her panties for your brother while disrespecting you as the spineless weakling that you have proven yourself to be.

4 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by FREEMADNESS: 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tinububalls:
Op.
Firstly, I will say you're scared of your brother, and you're trying to push the blame to your wife.
Maybe your wife till feels pity for your brother because of his past. This made her to start playing the good wife.
Your wife is silently praying for the day you will address this issue with your brother so that she will be free at last.
Bro, talk to your brother, tell him you don't like the way he talks/address or treat your wife, you can use the meat incidence as an example. Tell him you have discussed this with your wife and she isn't happy.
From his words and reactions, as a coded guyman you will know if he is bleeping your wife.

I never knew Tinububalls could reason like this ooo
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Taigaban: 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
mods, kindly push this post to the FP
Bros from what you have written, for now nothing is happening between two of them. But something might if they do not put their behavior in check. While you remain diplomatic in your approach, make certain observation and tell your brother that your wife do not like such. Wait for opportunity to observe what you don't like and use that window to correct, counsel and caution your wife. Please be diplomatic don't cause any suspicion. However, the truth is that you are a little jealous and you pick on very little things that do not even matter. Your wife is only trying to be nice I guess. As his brother, make efforts and persuade him to marry again.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by karo93: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
He shouts on your wife; you don't caution him and defend her honor
He asks her to cook for him and complains; you don't caution him and defend her honor
He spits on meat and gives her; you allow her eat it and you don't caution him

You can't tell your step-brother not to call your wife but you are complaining she said she will pick his call

At this point your wife already knows Your step-brother is THE MAN. You are just a scared weakling....and weaklings disgust women. They are attracted to masculinity

Just do the right thing and stop serving your wife to your step brother on a plate !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by InvertedHammer: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage,

/
Why not admit that you are a weak man?

Your wife knows this and that's why she is mopping the floor with you. Even after your mom advised her, she still told you to your face that she will still pick his calls. She is the man of the house grin and you are her bitch.

There is no need to hype yourself.

/

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Tinububalls: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
FREEMADNESS:

I never knew Tinububalls could reason like this ooo
Saggy but experienced. You can ask Remi.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by sucess001(m): 1:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

Baba....summarise next time....Nigeria hard pass to dey read long story
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Mamaafrik1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

There are plenty things that have gone down the line that I had to stand my ground on, but yet she still do otherwise, I cant do more than what is meant for a man to do, trust me I always stamp my authority diplomatically, it just does not work.
which kain funny man are you,a fool was shouting on your wife and you are relating to him diplomatically,ode,he knows you can't do jack, that is why he continued,if you had shouted him down on like two occasions without caring in front of the kids and other friends he would have respected her and you.
He will sexually abuse your female kids if you continue to send your kid to a narcissist with no wife and evenyour wife if you don't act.
He will kill you if he succeed,mark my word.
You are a disappointment to manhood, you are too slow and passive Jesus Christ flogged the fools doing the wrong thing in the temple,you know why he didn't fear what people will say about seeing a saviour with cane?, because he knows it is not situation that diplomacy can handle.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by TWOWAYMIRROR: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hack her WhatsApp, but if you are not strong enough, don't try it cos you might unearth something that will might destroy you
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bro try do DNA for your kids, be like your brother get your wife password, ki Oluwa kio wa pelu yin o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law / Woman Helps Her Husband Pack Things For His Other Wife In Africa (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.