Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,582 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife (52750 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife / Should I Tell My Dad That My Step-brother Is Not His Son ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Pityoobi: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife...........

Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.
More investigations is needed. Track phone calls of your wife and location on her phone. This way you will know some other things... It's easy for women to stray when strong language of love is passed which your brother is doing subtly. There is a motives obviously... You have to be sure whether is to satisfy his own lust or a substitute for his own wife, time will tell.

Don't be rash, keep talking to your wife about him and how inappropriately you think his behaviours are around her...NOTE Don't let this kind of communication lead to a fight. Your wife will give you clue if something is going on as she will be uncomfortable discussing it time and time again. Women have soft spot for people they are involved with, they betray their emotions about easily when communication about them are persistent.... They would not want to talk much about them or give information about them. You should be able to read this from your engagement with her.

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Pakwel(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
Buy a gopro camera put in places around your house. One in your wife's car for 2 days. You'll know the truth..

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Adasun(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Op listen very carefully, use like one or two weeks to investigate if your brother had not slept with your wife.use. Any means possible, your kids,her phone, your brother's phone,and your mother.

Especially your mother,she looks like a grand master player who can fix anything.especially from the way she handled your brother's wife issue.

If your investigation is complete with no evidence that they have nacked each other.then release that your demon and put everyone in his or her place.

But if e don late,take ur lost and divorce quickly and become more careful.ur mama side never too clear.so becareful with her too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Olayetan(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Man up bro, anytime you notice or sense anything odd between them, address it that moment and watch carefully how they react...

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Damoon77(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Confront him tell it to his face that you don’t tolerate the shit he plays around your wife!

As for your wife keep an on her, she might dance to his tune if she had not

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Ravenbeast1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
Asquare84:
Have you discussed with your pastor, or seek a face of God in prayers to change the behavior of your wife

You should be banned from commenting
Brainwashed goat

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by maidaddy: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2022
1. Did this your brother behavior towards your wife started after his bad divorce?
2. Go do test to see if your kids are really yours.
3. I am guessing your brother has your wife’s dirty secret(s).
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Ravenbeast1(m): 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
You can decide to not be loud about it
Do some secret investigation and monitor dem closely while acting like you are not aware of what’s happening

You’ll get ur answers

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Saao(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:

I wont come here to type a long epistle like that all in the name of formulating or making up a story. It did happen.
my first advice for you is to secretly do dna test on your kids. He may not be the one but I don't seems to trust your wife based on your narration.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by marcopollo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Osoboshi:
Man this ur brother don too cross line,and ur wife e be like u no dey put am for line if she do wrong.
My advice is look straight into there eyes and tell both of them what u don't want.u need to place authority in ur home

OP, listen to this guy. The earlier the better for you.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Ilovelife4sure: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
I can't believe you actually allow your wife be treated as a maid by your brother in-law in your presence, both you and your wife are cowards, dem never born that brother in-law way go treat/ talk to me in such manner. Who wan give them that hand?

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by mariahAngel(f): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
All I can tell you is never ignore your instincts.

grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife.

So I'm 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.

He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs?

There was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that

Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage, and our family background from my mums side where this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids, on getting there while in his living room, he said to my wife "I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing
? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him.

While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too that she never thought he would say such a thing.

5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when I knew something could be going on.

Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick, that when he knows its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing with him thus her refusal to pick his call.

So I called my mum and I was like being calm, patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean that the recent things happening won't seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos she's 76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise.

The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick, she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.

Guys, ladies, from deep experiences u guys must have gone through, what do u think could be wrong and what do yall think I should do, something could be happening
that if I dont unravel early, it might be the cause of ones demise or destruction.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by NuclearWinter: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Women are weak but we men have a weak spot for them

That is why the devil tempted the weak Eve who will then get Adam who was weak for Eve's affection to take the fruit.

OP, that your brother is a very selfish narcistic person who has no respect for others and boundaries

His failed marriage should be a pointer of his failure as a man .

You and your family have no business rehabilitating him.

He has come to see your wife as his for the taken. After all she cooks and serves him food on his command and your kids give him solace and she spends time with him whenever she drops or picks the kids.

Your woman like every woman since Eve falls for flattery and seduction

It is in their nature.

While you are busy working and thinking of putting food on the table for your kids and wife, your brother in his new found state of bachelorhood has all the time and resources to commit to your woman in your back.

Don't blame your wife. As I said all women since Eve are weak and gullible

This your step brother is Cain reincarnated and must be told his boundaries or better yet barred from your home, wife and kids

You have the choice of saving your marriage or maintaining a toxic relationship with a very terrible step brother who covets all that is dear to you.

Note that family is not by choice. You didn't choose to be his brother but you can and should choose to cut him off completely from your life and that of your family.

Take care and please don't blame your woman

They are who they are and no much better than kids who crave attention and reassurances in their lives.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by efikoefiko(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
You need to be worried my friend. Women can do the unthinkable. Your brother is broken and he’s probably looking for someone to take down with him,I’m disappointed because he’s doing this to his own blood brother. I think you should start spy on your wife phone. Install what’s clone app on her phone, secondly buy a tracking device and drop he her bag so you could listen and monitor her movements. Good luck chief.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Killermamba: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Something happened 9 months ago, I decided to keep mute or probably just wait for the right time to commence my investigation to actually know what is going on between my step brother and my wife.

So I'm 9 years already into my marriage, and we have 3 kids. My step brother who is the 2nd of my mum has temperamental problem.

He's bossy and very vulgar plus he's controlling, everybody knows him for that, he was married 13 years ago, however after his family relocated to the USA, he later found
out that his 3kids aren't his, the marriage ended like that, ever since then he's been traumatized, emotionally and any other way one can describe him as. Sometimes in order to at least feel that children presence around him, he would ask me to have my children come over to his place for some days, and I could witness how that really helped him over time, but then I noticed the absence of his wife started making him familiarize with my wife in certain odd manners which I was not really down with.

For example, if he comes to our house, most times comes around with a friend, either female or male, my wife seems not to be the attache type who would sit with us in the living room, she will rather be upstairs in the room, I have witnessed cases where he will shout at her, saying how can everybody be here and ur there upstairs?

There was even a time when one of the visitors he came with sighed and made face in a way that defined, wow, "was that necessary". Or times when he will ask her to cook stew for her, if she forgets or probably didnt want to do it because she knew it isnt her duty, she will be yelled upon, you'll here things like, where
is the egusi i told u to make, even the one you made last time, u didnt put enough this and that

Now yall might think am a dullard or a simp, or someone too relaxed as gentle and as patient as I am, I be original demon, if I start my madness, the result will end in eternal damage, and our family background from my mums side where this my brother was born, we tend to uphold unity over adversity, so when things like this occur, mum would rather have us calm and not fight so unity can continue.

So sometimes last year, the major issues started grooming that made me start to think if there was something going on with my step and my wife, it started with when the kids were with him, so madam and I were suppose to go for outing, so we decided to branch at his place to check up on the kids, on getting there while in his living room, he said to my wife "I like your hair" she responded thanks, he was like are u guys going out, I was like yea am taking her out, next thing she asked my madam, so when are we going on
our own outing
? I shrugged and didnt understand where that came from, though she didnt answer him.

While we were leaving, I was waiting for her to bring up the topic and put it to me that why did ur brother say such a thing, even if its a joke, its too expensive, but she didnt, I brought up the topic, and she was like shes surprised too that she never thought he would say such a thing.

5 days later, we had a family party in his house, my other brothers, cousins and my mum, my children were there, while the
caterer were cooking outside, and we were all in his living room drinking, he opted to get some meat to dish and give everybody to at least be chewing something, he served it round but when it got to my wives turn, the one he already bit off from was what he gave her, funny thing is, it was only my mum and myself that saw the scene, my wife was not aware, that was when I knew something could be going on.

Afterwards, I put the ish through to my wife, she acted disgusted and said she cant blv he would do such, that although my mum already called her to say the same thing. So I asked details of what she discussed with my mum, she said my mum advised her that whenever he calls her, she shouldnt pick, that when he knows its obvious that shes avoiding his call, he probably would want to report to her, and then she will now break the silence of what she my wife have been experiencing with him thus her refusal to pick his call.

So I called my mum and I was like being calm, patient and cooperating with the useless policy of the family doesnt mean that the recent things happening won't seat any longer with me, that am gonna have to confront him and put him in his place. My mum begged me and begged, cos she's 76 years old, I considered and I had no choice but to cooperate with her advise.

The funny thing is, after this whole ish, I asked her that if he calls, will you pick, she answered yes I will, but I will have to see what he has to say first to know if I will continue the conversation or not, I was like for real? You must be kidding me, it means something that I am not suppose to know of is happening, she was like oh well its ur fault, why didn't u confront him instead of listening to ur mums advise.

Since then, I have let it slide, but what actually made me bring up this issue again, was when I went to my bros house to pick some stuffs my sister sent from the USA, madam was off to the market, I called her to ask if she would like the only size 10 of the shoe I saw cos she wears 9, she didnt pick after calling like 4 times, immediately my brother called her with his own phone, she picked and was like sorry when you called I try to pick but it was nt connecting, I just weak at that moment sey wetin dey sup.

Guy don't end your marriage base on suspicious move or calls, put a private investigator on her and your brother to get the needed evidence if there is any. No wise man breaks his own home on just suspicion without proper evidence... please investigate well before confrontation please
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by VenumX: 12:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040

You did not confront your brother when he was shouting at your wife. Now that you are suspecting something else, you still don't want to confront him.

You think that your wife doesn't have sense? You want her to be the one to start the bad blood. Even your own mother wants your wife to fall into your family trap so that the three of you( you, your brother and your mum) will have someone to blame for any bad blood in your family abi?

If you like, don't confront your brother yourself. Ode.

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Primusinterpares(m): 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Who read the part where he said she's keeping things form him especially where he said her WhatsApp chats are password Lock without the husband having access + she has graduated to keeping things beyond WhatsApp.

What secret could she be hiding that you the husband don't have access to... Something is seriously fishing.

I wonder how you get married to a woman you don't have access to her phone how you wan take come get access to her heart.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Bibors(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
When I read theboart where you said you ain't a simp and you could be a demon, I paused for a while.
After reading the epistle, I have only one thing to tell you.

Let it go.

You also have your personality problem which tells me you could kill either of them , both and maybe yourself and that will be a disaster.

Let it go.

Even if you discover the obvious, justblet it go and save your life to enjoy your kids at old age.

The guys life is already destroyed because he has no family.

Don't let him destroy yours.

Let it go.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by usagee36: 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Your wife has the mentality of most naija women. She is thinking America trust me.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by IamMobisola(f): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
Yout step brother shouted at your wife in your presence for no reasonable issue and you did nothing but sit there and continue looking.

You are to blame in this situation.
Your wife is already scared of your stepbro and she thinks if he continues being mad at her for no reason, that might be her end in your marriage, so she's playing safe by giving him more respect than she gives you since you wouldn't stand up to your brother for her. You are gradually transfering your role as "her husband and man of the house" by allowing your stepbro to treat her however he likes even in your presence. And if care is not taken, your wife will end up sleeping with him out of this same fear.

Satisfy your suspicions by taking a DNA test on your kids, if it's all positive. Stand up to your stepbro against how he treats your wife, stop taking your kids to visit him anymore. Create a distance between the relationship he has with your family and talk to your wife about it.

2 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Geesaintagape: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Waahala
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Killermamba: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ecos:
grin Because of your brother knacking your wife u come write all this epistle and u expect me to read it. Oga be a man and pursue ur wife before them connive and kill u with otapiapia

What nonsense, why will you advice someone with this crap you called advice? To my understanding nothing is going on between them, the brother is emotionally, psychologically damage, he sees the brothers wife and kids as his, his reactions are based on what he experienced from his wife. That woman is a nice person willing to accommodate and tolerate someone like that, she is doing what she does because of her husband, deep down she doesn't want all that drama that would start from her husband family. Because of the so called rubber stamp peace
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by MiaBeer(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

Bros. I think your wife likes the attention she’s getting from your half brother. Just look for a way to let her know she’s swimming in a crocodile infested waters. Your half brother is up to something but you should have collected that meat from your wife after your half brother gave it to her, just to let him know you’re watchful.

1 Like

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by IamMobisola(f): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Primusinterpares:
Who read the part where he said she's keeping things form him especially where he said her WhatsApp chats are password Lock without the husband having access + she has graduated to keeping things beyond WhatsApp.

What secret could she be hiding that you the husband don't have access to... Something is seriously fishing.

I wonder how you get married to a woman you don't have access to her phone how you wan take come get access to her heart.

Try and read well oo.
He said he has access to her phone even her WhatsApp messages so he is not sure he might find anything suspicious there cos she might have graduated in keeping secrets since he now has access to her phone.

3 Likes

Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by phemmyfour: 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

Don't be a coward, confront your brother and tell him to stay clear of your family. In all you wrote up there, you Ve been questioning only your wife. Face the devil himself, let him know that you Ve had ENOUGH
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:
Don't make any drastic decisions in haste...

Lay your bait and wait for a bite.

MODIFIED: on second read of your post, OP, all I can say is you're a vugging pussie! Please delete this thread and go deal with your sh*t!

It's embarrassing... the fact that you have to even bring it for us to judge, my God!

As in…. Let me just keep quiet!!
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by IamMobisola(f): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Killermamba:

What nonsense, why will you advice someone with this crap you called advice? To my understanding nothing is going on between them, the brother is emotionally, psychologically damage, he sees the brothers wife and kids as his, his reactions are based on what he experienced from his wife. That woman is a nice person willing to accommodate and tolerate someone like that, she is doing what she does because of her husband, deep down she doesn't want all that drama that would start from her husband family. Because of the so called rubber stamp peace

Thank you.
This is why a lot of women don't like having any close relationships with their husband's siblings. Make everybody dey their house, visit once in a blue moon.
Imagine him even allowing his children visit the stepbro.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Sabenko: 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
I dont think they are having affair, however, ur brother might be blackmailing ur wife and dts why she’s indulging him. But my issue with u is that, u see nothing wrong when ur brother talks shit/shouts at ur wife, its not a problem but u start having issues when they are acting like friends. Dts really unfair!
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by jnat: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Your wife is giving your half-brother "pity knacks". Act fast and intelligent too, your life maybe in danger .
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Smith414: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

Bro first do DNA test for your kids,
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Bmuhd4smile: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

Your brother is suffering from inferiority complex due to what happened to him. He is using it on your wife. Don't stress yourself investigating anything for the truth will always reveal itself. Just call him to order. Let him know you don't like the way he is relating to your wife. Then observe as things turn out... Since DNA comfirmed your children are yours then you have nothing to loose. Lastly, put your wife to order aswel. She suppose to complain your brothers attitude to you herself which she didn't. Meaning you have to put her in order too.

If your wife didn't change and show you respect against your brother then you know what to do.
Re: Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife by Goldie16(f): 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
grop1040:
Hi guys,

our own outing

If all that you have said is true, then something is fundamentally wrong. Don't let it slide, don't ignore it.

A woman can't love two men at the same time. That being said, your life is at risk.

Hire a private investigator to unravel the mystery. Go to Instagram and type #privateinvestigator or #privateinvestigatorinnigeria.
Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) / Females In Nigeria (F.I.N) Facebook Member, Nags Husband To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.