Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,013 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Just Need A Family - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Need A Family (47827 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: I Just Need A Family by BluntCrazeMan: 1:24pm On Sep 10, 2022
udede:
YES i have been married for about 10 years and my wife is in his early 30s. She doesn't want kids but I want them,and we have non. She refuses every medical test and diagnosis with flimsy excuses.

I need a second wife as soon as possible, some one that love kids and want to have them, I'm a Christian and an Igbo from Anambra but my denomination dosent oppose polygamy (polygny)
You are keeping yourself..
If you really need children, you know what to do.
You're just quoting culture and religion.
Both if which you don't understand very well.
And you don't even know which one to choose and leave the other

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / One Week To My Wedding, I'm Lost / He Found A Condom In His Mum's Bag..what Should He Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.