Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Just Need A Family - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Need A Family (47335 Views)

I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Need A Family by Cutehector(m): 7:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Udede please bring your wife into this discussion let us listen to her side of story.

I wonder why people just jump into hasty conclusions without hearing from the second party.
Re: I Just Need A Family by JustforMen: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2022
19 years old side chick to the rescue.

Step out and help yourself. If a man dies without children he's lineage is gone.

No one bears your genes and this is not the natural evolutionary order of things.

At old age, nothing else matters apart from good health and the joy of your kids doing well and naughty grandkids pulling your grey hair, and listening to your old man tales.

I REPEAT, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!!!!

Help yourself.
Re: I Just Need A Family by GoodIsGod: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:
YES i have been married for about 10 years and my wife is in his early 30s. She doesn't want kids but I want them,and we have non. She refuses every medical test and diagnosis with flimsy excuses.

I need a second wife as soon as possible, some one that love kids and want to have them, I'm a Christian and an Igbo from Anambra but my denomination dosent oppose polygamy (polygny)

Two things might be involved.

1. She probably has lost her womb when she was single. Too much of abortion causes it.

2. She belongs to the underworld. Some of them vowed not to have babies in the world. Ogbanje spirit.

Talk to her seriously she will open up.
Re: I Just Need A Family by MtDave55: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:
there was no agreement with her not to have kids, i also noticed that she is hiding things from me especially reasons why she couldn't have kids.

I don't know the denomination you belong to but I know in Christianity any marriage built on falsehood is null and void.
If you suspect she is hiding something, try and find out what it is.
First of all, sit her down and have a heart to heart talk with her,etc he know how much you want kids of your own
Re: I Just Need A Family by Clash01: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:
in the christian religious denomination i belong, polygamy (polygny) is normal and we know how to practice it peacefuly, she can't harm anyone because everyone has their own spaces.

As for divorce, she simply refused to go (actually I'm a husband material with good looks , without being a simp,) in our church you can't divorce any woman without an evidence of adultry or witchcraft. More over she is very harmless and likable, i even have her permission to marry a second wife

Werey! Are you scared of divorcing her?
Re: I Just Need A Family by SUGARCyprian247: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2022
My guy a cartoon of Henieken for you bro..

You nailed it.

Zonefree:

Divorce your Church too.
Re: I Just Need A Family by kay29000(m): 8:23am On Aug 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
For over 10yrs? Kindly divorce her and get a brand new wife...

Don't listen to any “Sit her down and discuss” bullshit.

grin the bolded made me laugh.
Re: I Just Need A Family by chikason22(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2022
GorillaApp:

Can you please provide biblical proof
Who is Abraham to God? A friend after God's heart right? Did he marry another woman aside Sarah,? Yes he did. Hagar who became his concubine and gave birth for him. Why didn't God rebuked him or his wife Sarah when Sarah suggested he go in with her maid so he can have a child. Read Genesis 21.

What about David. A man after God's heart. Did God destroy him when he married many women? No. Infact God was angry with him when he took Uriah's wife after causing him to be killed in battle.
This is what God told David.

2 Samuel 12:8 And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things. 12:9 Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon. 12:10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife. 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12:12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

In general, God is not against polygamy. Stop judging those that want more than one wife. As long as they are capable, there is nothing wrong with it.
I don't want to mention that of Solomon

Happy Sunday bro.
Re: I Just Need A Family by mukthar2000(m): 8:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Any lady that want to be the second wive should make sure she did her investigation thoroughly.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Blackmind: 8:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Go get yourself a new second wife ..... Simple!!!
Re: I Just Need A Family by ddeola: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Are you sure she hasn't destroyed her womb before meeting you because dis wan wear wrapper o? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Just Need A Family by 989900: 9:00am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:
in the christian religious denomination i belong, polygamy (polygny) is normal and we know how to practice it peacefuly, she can't harm anyone because everyone has their own spaces.

As for divorce, she simply refused to go (actually I'm a husband material with good looks , without being a simp,) in our church you can't divorce any woman without an evidence of adultry or witchcraft. More over she is very harmless and likable, i even have her permission to marry a second wife

What are you waiting for if you can afford it?
Re: I Just Need A Family by Ijaya123: 9:04am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:
thanks for this angle you are coming from. She was a student when I married her and when i raise the issue of having children, her excuss then was that dhe can't combine schooling with having kids, we did not have long courtship actually and i think it contributed to all these, she was able to hide her disdem for kids, and it never crossed my mind that a lady could marry without wanting kids

Have you tried taking her to hospital for tests to verify that every parts of her body is functioning properly?
Re: I Just Need A Family by GorillaApp(m): 9:11am On Aug 14, 2022
chikason22:

Who is Abraham to God? A friend after God's heart right? Did he marry another woman aside Sarah,? Yes he did. Hagar who became his concubine and gave birth for him. Why didn't God rebuked him or his wife Sarah when Sarah suggested he go in with her maid so he can have a child. Read Genesis 21.

What about David. A man after God's heart. Did God destroy him when he married many women? No. Infact God was angry with him when he took Uriah's wife after causing him to be killed in battle.
This is what God told David.

2 Samuel 12:8 And I gave thee thy master's house, and thy master's wives into thy bosom, and gave thee the house of Israel and of Judah; and if that had been too little, I would moreover have given unto thee such and such things. 12:9 Wherefore hast thou despised the commandment of the LORD, to do evil in his sight? thou hast killed Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon. 12:10 Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thine house; because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife. 12:11 Thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house, and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbour, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun. 12:12 For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.

In general, God is not against polygamy. Stop judging those that want more than one wife. As long as they are capable, there is nothing wrong with it.
I don't want to mention that of Solomon

Happy Sunday bro.

I know all of these accounts. I was expecting something from the new testament. Cc righteousness2 and jesusjnr over to you
Re: I Just Need A Family by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2022
Chidi2022:
If you used this energy on your tormentor of a wife, you will not be here looking for a peaceful polygamy.... halfman...
grin grin grin
Re: I Just Need A Family by Advancedman(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:
YES i have been married for about 10 years and my wife is in his early 30s. She doesn't want kids but I want them,and we have non. She refuses every medical test and diagnosis with flimsy excuses.

I need a second wife as soon as possible, some one that love kids and want to have them, I'm a Christian and an Igbo from Anambra but my denomination dosent oppose polygamy (polygny)

Your problem.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Many things dey happen for this earth ooo, abeg na your wife dey feed you? angry
Re: I Just Need A Family by Blendy77(f): 9:49am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:
ok but the cost of ivf thing no dey here.

Compare the cost of IVF to d cost of marrying a second wife and the wahala it comes with cheesy
Re: I Just Need A Family by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
She can't give birth. Forget story. Motherly instinct makes every woman want kids.

You are very ignorant. Not every woman wants kids. Not every woman has motherly instincts.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2022
This story screams FAKE though. Although it's not abnormal. It happens. OP has a history of fictitious tall tales.

1 Like

Re: I Just Need A Family by DeHorus: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:
devorce with out evidence of adultry or witcraft is impossible in my church
Not wanting kids is more than the above. What's the aim of the marriage when he can get sex from olosho and food from restaurants?
Re: I Just Need A Family by Sweetvie: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2022
udede:
devorce with out evidence of adultry or witcraft is impossible in my church
Hmm... What is the name of your church?
Re: I Just Need A Family by Spherica177: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2022
cococandy:
I don’t support OP’s wife in her decision to not be straightforward about her preferences before they got married. She would have saved him a ton of headache now.

But that fact that people find it impossible to believe that someone can want marriage without children is quite astonishing. Are y’all this dense?
an average Nigerian believe having kids will make their lineage be in existence.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Spherica177: 11:31am On Aug 14, 2022
DeHorus:
Not wanting kids is more than the above. What's the aim of the marriage when he can get sex from olosho and food from restaurants?
having kids is not the aim of marriage. You can have kids with or without marriage either biological or adoption
Re: I Just Need A Family by Moneyboyz: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2022
Hehe, your wife is baren and she knows it.
Re: I Just Need A Family by chikason22(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
GorillaApp:

I know all of these accounts. I was expecting something from the new testament. Cc righteousness2 and jesusjnr over to you
The old testament gave birth to the new testament. You can't do without it.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Kronikuz: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
udede:

Bro you never stated if you two agreed on this. In as much as I want to support you it is wrong to hear one side of a story and pass judgements. Cos if you both agreed to no kids from the onset then you at fault. Cos how can you love kids and agree to a woman who doesn't love kids?
Something you arr not telling but it is OK
Re: I Just Need A Family by Kronikuz: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
udede:
there was no agreement with her not to have kids, i also noticed that she is hiding things from me especially reasons why she couldn't have kids.
Oh. Just read this now. Since you too didn't have any agreements then it could be she has some skeleton hidden and that's bad for you, especially when you are being kept in the dark for a decade.
Re: I Just Need A Family by Skmoda360(m): 12:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Divorce your Church too.

Lol...bro you funny
Re: I Just Need A Family by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
A very valid reason for a divorce. That was s if your story didn't s true. Too many fabricated tales on social media nowadays.
Re: I Just Need A Family by PharmacyStore: 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
My brother this your case is strange
Re: I Just Need A Family by Biletaste(m): 1:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
My friend you are toying with the devil � and you say she is likable. If you trust her that much then let her bring in the second wife for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Two Brothers Drown In Lagos Lagoon (photos) / My Married Jobless Elder Brother Is Sucking My Mum Financially. Help! / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.