Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction (46740 Views)

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by spy24(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2022
People dey draw lion Icardi still go draw ��
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by WonderManly(m): 10:16am On Aug 12, 2022
This is one the reason why i still Love Ronaldo no matter how.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Jokerman(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2022
mrkings84:
TAttoo is Satanic
How do I know.
Anything that's not from and for Jesus is from and for Satan.

Have you ever wondered why medicine does not allow anyone who wears tattoos to donate blood??

Ronaldo doesn't wear Tats
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Andytyx(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2022
I can't have this anywhere on my body no matter who i am and the money i make each day.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Anaerobi(m): 10:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Though I don't fancy tattoos, but

Please add Radja Nainggolan to the list.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by tishbite42: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Adesina18111:
I love tattoos and I pray to have my body inked soon...every tattoo on these players has meaning to them and reason why they drew them is known to them...
I lost my mom in 2009 the day I gained admission...it was a painful experience to me...being her only child, the bond between us was and is still strong...so I wish to have her face at My back and I will name my first daughter her name...I must have my wife, kids' names on my chest and my Manchester United FC logo on my left arm...
Wish me well today Nairalanders...today is my birthday...
I dedicate this front page to my late mom... continue to rest on Mom embarassed embarassed
Happy birthday, man
Our stories are almost identical
But my confusion is that my mother never liked tattoos
How can I honor her with what she does not like
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by dododawa1: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Bakrabas: 10:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Before you go ahead to ink whatever it's on your body, read what the Bible says about tattoo as Christians and read what the Qur'an or Hadith says as Muslims.

Between your cars and your body which is more precious?

Can you tattoo your car?

If you needs a tattoo your creator might have done that when you are in the womb.

Think deeply about what I said, you own your body but you might be questioned for it if you abuse it in the life hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by tishbite42: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2022
Enddy50ty:
I no see Daniel Agger my man
No be lie that Liverpool guy
Hin get dangerous tattoos o

1 Like

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by tishbite42: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Excallibur:
man wey tattoo the name of im wife pikin with her ex on im body grin
That guy dey crazy
Maybe he's been manipulated
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by RighteousDemon: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2022
ghettokid1:

Soccer stars have thrown up some of the most astounding tattoos over the years

Soccer is more than just a game these days. It is perhaps the most popular sport globally and has fans from all corners of the world. Soccer players, as a result, are high-profile celebrities with huge fan followings and their lifestyle choices generate massive interest.

Their hairstyles, accessories, automobiles and clothing choices are scrutinised. Another aspect that is often in the spotlights are players' tattoos.

Many current and former soccer stars have stunning tattoos on their body, from Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Lionel Messi to Memphis Depay and David Beckham.

The tattoos could be of various designs, ranging from animals to mythical creatures and from divine figures to trophies they've won.

Many soccer stars even have personal tattoo artists and getting inked after a personal accomplishment is not uncommon.
Here are some of the most famous tattoos in soccer.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/the-best-soccer-player-tattoos-zlatan-messi-memphis/blt24d3aec7c0609159#cs095339beed5149fe

Op, the list is rubbish without Nainggolan
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by sprints1: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Oh my God I dislike tatoo on a black person but you see ta too on a white bae bum is sexy asf
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by 8stargeneral: 10:47am On Aug 12, 2022
Adesina18111:
I love tattoos and I pray to have my body inked soon...every tattoo on these players has meaning to them and reason why they drew them is known to them...
I lost my mom in 2009 the day I gained admission...it was a painful experience to me...being her only child, the bond between us was and is still strong...so I wish to have her face at My back and I will name my first daughter her name...I must have my wife, kids' names on my chest and my Manchester United FC logo on my left arm...
Wish me well today Nairalanders...today is my birthday...
I dedicate this front page to my late mom... continue to rest on Mom embarassed embarassed
May her soul rest in peace...happy birthday bro

1 Like

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by sayso: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2022
David Beckamp see what you have caused in the football arena. Very disgusting.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Adesina18111(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2022
Amen and thanks so much

8stargeneral:
May her soul rest in peace...happy birthday bro
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Am getting a tattoo of my Grammy award soon!!!
& u shall have it BATirifically!
cool

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by shogsman(m): 11:05am On Aug 12, 2022
sevo:
What is soccer?? This piece was obviously culled from an American press....soccer
It shows the extent on neo colonialism in Nigeria, imagine an African calling football soccer, we only call it soccer in USA because there is a boring sport they named Thier own football there.

1 Like

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by samfrancis1(m): 11:10am On Aug 12, 2022
Why’s almost everyone one of them having Jesus inked on their back.. could it means something I don’t understand?
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by SenatePresdo(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2022
Adaorababy:
Tattoos dey fit fair people. If you black, tattoo is not meant for you

If you are chocolate nkọ?
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by SenatePresdo(m): 11:19am On Aug 12, 2022
mrkings84:
TAttoo is Satanic
How do I know.

Have you ever wondered why medicine does not allow anyone who wears tattoos to donate blood??

After 1 year of drawing the tattoo, the person can donate blood.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by VirileNelly2420: 11:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Adaorababy:
Tattoos dey fit fair people. If you black, tattoo is not meant for you
I no entirely agree with u o... Wen u're dark, tatoo makes ur entire body to look like a pencil portrait. Have u seen Lil Wayne's own? ...and other black artists. It's dope!
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by VirileNelly2420: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2022
mrkings84:
TAttoo is Satanic
How do I know.

Who says so? So, if u want to donate blood they will search ur whole body to make sure u don't have tatoo? ...don't know, just asking

Even wen it's tiny and hidden?
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by 8stargeneral: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2022
Anaerobi:
Though I don't fancy tattoos, but

Please add Radja Nainggolan to the list.
DAT guy is a beast
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by VirileNelly2420: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2022
BATified2023:
When I tell people that majority of the people supporting Peter obi today n hiding under the competence mantra will support any other Igbo person be it orji uzor kalu or okorocha

Imagine someone defending ikpeazu despite giving delivery mothers 500 naira n even justifying it as kind gesture

One day this same person will wake up n tell u ikpeazu was better than fashola during their tenure n u will believe it

Tell me d difference between ikpeazu n peter obi government that they are promoting

Workers went on strike for 13 months under both governors

Lecturers went on strike for 6 months under both governors n today they are telling u peter obi is d best

Don’t u think they will tell u ikpeazu is d best someday?
Is Peter Obi the only Igbo flag bearer in dis upcoming presidential election?

Pedigree is wot makes d difference
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by VirileNelly2420: 11:37am On Aug 12, 2022
Ayblaize:
Imagine make icardi con discover say no be hin get the pikins grin angry
Lol... D guy na player naa, no b him friend's wife he snatched? ...he knows all diz. He for don run paternity test.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by VirileNelly2420: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Tenses:
That's why I respect CR7. No singular tattoo with all his fame.

Note: am not against tattoo but I notice once a player feels he has arrived, booom! tattoo.
It has nothing to do with arrival. Go to league lower divisions, some of dem even have more tattoos.

I think most people love tattoos, but many are restricted owning to d fact dey ain't self employed. Official workers/public servants seem to maintain certain code of conduct.

Self employers don't hesitate adding ink on their skin.

1 Like

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by PharmacyStore: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2022
Very interesting to see
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Anaerobi(m): 11:45am On Aug 12, 2022
8stargeneral:
DAT guy is a beast

Seriously... All over his body.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by 8stargeneral: 11:51am On Aug 12, 2022
Anaerobi:

Seriously... All over his body.
I swear..where DAT guy is playing now...I love his energy
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2022
How the anointing works.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It_hc7k748A

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family In The Pool / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You / Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.