Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction (46741 Views)

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by aujile(m): 6:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Adaorababy:
Tattoos dey fit fair people. If you black, tattoo is not meant for you
Why you come enter my head pull this one out?
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by aujile(m): 6:20am On Aug 13, 2022
Farid24224:
Do you know that CR7 has no tattoo on his body?!

Because he donate blood frequently cry

Now tell me why he isn't the GOAT!!
So he is your goat because he donates blood? Then everyone that donates blood is your goat as well.
Everyone does not have to give back to the society the same way, there are various ways one can choose to give back.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by aujile(m): 6:22am On Aug 13, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:
Ronaldo is one of the few football stars with no tattoo and I love him for that. If Messi was the one with no tattoo his fans and paid news media would include it among the down to earth qualities he exhibits. They'd be saying that the guy is so humble that he refused tattooing his skin
Tatoo is not a way to measure humility. They are mostly memories.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by aujile(m): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2022
Monday60655:
Why is it that this tattoo of a thing not common among black footballers?
Because it doesn't fit blacks much amd also a lot of black have been instilled with the belief that it is wrong (morally and religiously) to have them
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Farid24224(m): 10:38am On Aug 13, 2022
aujile:

So he is your goat because he donates blood? Then everyone that donates blood is your goat as well.
Everyone does not have to give back to the society the same way, there are various ways one can choose to give back.

Apart from dominating the game, he has the best fan base.. undecided

He is the most popular athlete..
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Monday60655(m): 12:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
aujile:

Because it doesn't fit blacks much amd also a lot of black have been instilled with the belief that it is wrong (morally and religiously) to have them

I thought as much, though there are other colours apart from black in terms of suitability for black people.
Then in terms of moral and religious justification, I as an individual don't like it at all nor do I like people putting them on their bodies.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Valtteri: 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
mrkings84:
TAttoo is Satanic
How do I know.
Anything that's not from and for Jesus is from and for Satan.

Have you ever wondered why medicine does not allow anyone who wears tattoos to donate blood??

Shut up. Don't say what you're not sure of!

People that get tattoos can't donate blood within six months of getting tattoos.

Leave religion out of this. You sound ridiculous.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by aujile(m): 12:21am On Aug 14, 2022
Farid24224:

Apart from dominating the game, he has the best fan base.. undecided

He is the most popular athlete..
Pls what is your definition of "best" fan base?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family In The Pool / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You / Chelsea FC Mourns Stephen Keshi's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.