Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction (46696 Views)

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / Betis Fans Bow To Messi After Superb Hat-trick Performance / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by gozie112(m): 12:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ayblaize:
Imagine make icardi con discover say no be hin get the pikins grin angry
no be he pikin,na him step daughter
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by SPAMBOX7: 12:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Otamendi's own my favorite tho
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Tonyx5(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Am getting a tattoo of my Grammy award soon!!!
*I'm* or *I am*
Success tho
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Btruth: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Adesina18111:
I love tattoos and I pray to have my body inked soon...every tattoo on these players has meaning to them and reason why they drew them is known to them...
I lost my mom in 2009 the day I gained admission...it was a painful experience to me...being her only child, the bond between us was and is still strong...so I wish to have her face at My back and I will name my first daughter her name...I must have my wife, kids' names on my chest and my Manchester United FC logo on my left arm...
Wish me well today Nairalanders...today is my birthday...
I dedicate this front page to my late mom... continue to rest on Mom embarassed embarassed
happy birthday buddy.... Sorry about your mum though. Regards to your wife & kids.
Word of advice..... dump Man United NOW! and come to Chelsea. Free admission is still going now bro.
Man United go disappoint you this season I swear.
grin grin grin
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Adesina18111(m): 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks boss...u made me happy with ur comment until I read the last two paragraphs grin grin grin....Go away with your agbero club oo tongue tongue

Btruth:
happy birthday buddy.... Sorry about your mum though. Regards to your wife & kids.
Word of advice..... dump Man United NOW! and come to Chelsea. Free admission is still going now bro.
Man United go disappoint you this season I swear.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Btruth: 12:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Adesina18111:
Thanks boss...u made me happy with ur comment until I read the last two paragraphs grin grin grin....Go away with your agbero club oo tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Yankee101: 12:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Leviticus 19:28, “You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves.”
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by snoopz: 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
How could you miss Vidal?
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by mrkings84(m): 1:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
[quote author=VirileNelly2420 post=115626844]
Who says so? So, if u want to donate blood they will search ur whole body to make sure u don't have tatoo? ...don't know, just asking

Even wen it's tiny and hidden?[/quote
Guy me see don't know but that's just the truth..... Do ur research!
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Silentgroper(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrkings84:
TAttoo is Satanic
How do I know.
Anything that's not from and for Jesus is from and for Satan.

Have you ever wondered why medicine does not allow anyone who wears tattoos to donate blood??
So how did u know its from and for satan..

The phone u use, is it from or for jesus..

1 Like

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Silentgroper(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
vincentjk:
These are talented players, unlike upcoming Nigerian musicians and Yahoo boys who think drawing tattoo is a door opener to fame.
So those under 21 boys with tatoo playing in d english tier 2 league also thinks it is a door opener to fame? Cause mandem thinks u just wrote some couple of words that makes no sense.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by echomanji: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Warldbest:
What of the female ones, I need to see something wink
Ah swear
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Lama70(m): 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
Adesina18111:
I love tattoos and I pray to have my body inked soon...every tattoo on these players has meaning to them and reason why they drew them is known to them...
I lost my mom in 2009 the day I gained admission...it was a painful experience to me...being her only child, the bond between us was and is still strong...so I wish to have her face at My back and I will name my first daughter her name...I must have my wife, kids' names on my chest and my Manchester United FC logo on my left arm...
I dedicate this front page to my late mom... continue to rest on Mom embarassed embarassed

Happy birthday to you!

One can feel how much you loved and still love your mum.

Wishing you God's guidance, protection and every blessing under Him on this beautiful day.

Lot's of love!
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Melonsmasher: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
In the south eastern part of Nigeria, a lot of guys have been carelessly shot dead by the ebubeagu militia over body inking. Most of them who had tattoos like scorpions, dragons, or some kinds of encryption.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Adesina18111(m): 3:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Amen and thanks so much

Lama70:

Happy birthday to you!

One can feel how much you loved and still love your mum.

Wishing you God's guidance, protection and every blessing under Him on this beautiful day.

Lot's of love!
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by ahnie: 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nicolas otamendis
Edarson

I love theirs.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by UzorsTech: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
Adesina18111:

Happy birthday bro. And may her soul RIP, she's in Heaven ��
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Antivirus92(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
no mention of Daniel Agger?
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Asiwajuan: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
BATified2023:
When I tell people that majority of the people supporting Peter obi today n hiding under the competence mantra will support any other Igbo person be it orji uzor kalu or okorocha

Imagine someone defending ikpeazu despite giving delivery mothers 500 naira n even justifying it as kind gesture

One day this same person will wake up n tell u ikpeazu was better than fashola during their tenure n u will believe it

Tell me d difference between ikpeazu n peter obi government that they are promoting

Workers went on strike for 13 months under both governors

Lecturers went on strike for 6 months under both governors n today they are telling u peter obi is d best

Don’t u think they will tell u ikpeazu is d best someday?
Oga u be fool, So you forget ur god of failures Buhari, Ogah, Nigeria is not Lagos.... Shaky shaky daddy gave us Buhari after building Lagos, make Thunder fire am
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by cutieBR(f): 3:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
I understand and know the pains of loosing a mother. It's gonna be fine. Anyways happy birthday to you.
Adesina18111:
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Josephkabila12: 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Adesina18111:
Happy birthday
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Adesina18111(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks boss
Josephkabila12:
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Adesina18111(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks mam

cutieBR:
I understand and know the pains of loosing a mother. It's gonna be fine. Anyways happy birthday to you.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Adesina18111(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks for this comrade

UzorsTech:

Happy birthday bro. And may her soul RIP, she's in Heaven ��
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Johel(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Adesina18111:

Hello, you got great choice of tattoos... kindly send a DM to @Ekotattoo on IG to book for consultation..

You can also check our works on IG @ekotattoo.

May the soul of your mum continue to rest in the lord..Amen.

Thanks.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Wwwq: 5:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Why
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by ibawon(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
There is this dude at my former workplace that has him Mom on his shoulder. Shit looked so real I can recognise her if I see her
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Anaerobi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
8stargeneral:
I swear..where DAT guy is playing now...I love his energy

I watched his highlights of last week game, he played well.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by KvnqSolow: 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
Adesina18111:

Happy Birthday Boss
I Wish You The Very Best Life's Got To Offer.
Mom Is Definitely Proud Of You.
Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Adesina18111(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2022
Amen and thanks so much boss

KvnqSolow:

Happy Birthday Boss
I Wish You The Very Best Life's Got To Offer.
Mom Is Definitely Proud Of You.

1 Like

Re: Best Soccer Player Tattoos; From Ibrahimovic's Lion To Messi's Jesus Depiction by Sterlingpounds: 1:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2026 WC Qualifiers: Argentina Squad Arrived In Bolivia With Oxygen Canisters / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You / Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.