Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics (33043 Views)

Food Inflation: 50kg Rice And 10 Litre Groundnut Oil At 50k / The Fried Rice That Makes Family To Come Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by DontBullshitMe: 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
Were you not the homeless woman begging for accommodation some months ago?

3 Likes

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by RepoMan007: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
Channah1:

Thanks dearie. smiley
see channah1, be doing low budget recipes to win people in these end times hardships.
Do something on how to use bean flour and potato flout to arrange porridge. Be creative. Gas is high to cook normal beans and even bean price is high. All these aso rock recipe look like manna from heaven o.
Do something on crayfish soup. Lizard and snail barbeque etc. Hope you get it?
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by shortIGBOman: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Zonefree:
If na like this fried rice dey be, I'd rather stick with my fufu and egusi soup.

Cooking skill = 0%
Razor mouth = 100%

See finishing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2022
Seun, unban me in food section. I didn't break any rules and I got banned there. Please unban me.

Thanks.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Whoever is in charge of food section now, please do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by paradiseVirgin: 5:04pm On Aug 19, 2022
I go like chop OP food then knack am well for bed. grin

I like to keep my belly full and my balls empty grin grin
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by qtguru(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Looking delicious

2 Likes

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Lamas2012(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Zonefree:
If na like this fried rice dey be, I'd rather stick with my fufu and egusi soup.

Cooking skill = 0%
Razor mouth = 100%
I laugh sotey my boxer tear grin

1 Like

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by NwaNimo1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
Comot the peas....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by geesilver(m): 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
With this present economy you still get money to cook this.... You try oooo
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by twinskenny(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Channah1:

Lol... Thanks bruv.

nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Tweiker: 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
paradiseVirgin:
I go like chop OP food then knack am well for bed. grin

I like to keep my belly full and my balls empty grin grin

You are gay na wetin be all this fake desire fvckry

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by AfonjaBoston: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Melap:
Channah isn't there a food section where your food threads should be posted, why do you always bring it to family section? undecided Your chicken looks like fish with an eyeball in the last picture

Hahahanan
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Tosin9119: 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Actually looks better... You really tried. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Kingluqman(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2022
Zonefree:

Cooking skill = 0%
Razor mouth = 100%
Or cassava and garri grin
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Racoon(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
Food just looking yummy yummy �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Pedrokush: 5:11pm On Aug 19, 2022
Yummy ��

1 Like

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
So now this is fried rice?... sad
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Sluacoast(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
I'm salivating. This look decent and as well scrumptious yum!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by hitsugaya: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
Make Una try dey add the cost of the individual items so ppl can budget when they wan try am

1 Like

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by abobote: 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Very simple and nice.

My wife like making fried rice expensive, she must use sweet corn and plenty ingredients. Though my kids like it so much, but I can't afford it every Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Burgerlomo: 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2022
Are you single? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Rosaline5000: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Looks delicious
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Focusmind: 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
This is exactly what I want now. My appetite has been down since Tuesday because of fatigue induced malaria. I have not been able to eat well but this looks inviting.

Channah, please call me. undecided
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Neoteny(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Channah1:
I'm not a fan of the conventional fried rice because it's not always spicy. So I made mine with a little tweak to please my tastebud.

Pics1 ingredients

Pics 2
Steamed chicken with seasoning cubes, thyme, garlic onions and fresh pepper with little water. Then allowed to simmer very well before adding more water to cook and form broth.

I parboiled the rice and set aside.
I fried the chicken and after it's dried, I added onions, curry powder and fresh pepper to sauce and pepper the chicken. Then I took it out and poured the chicken broth into oil. Covered and let it boil very well.

Pics 4
Add washed rice to boiling stock and covered to done. That's the base for my fried rice.

Zonefree allow me post the method finish before you jump in to condemn.

Y'all minds have been conditioned to only see faults and condemn.

This is not fried rice.

It's just glorified jollof rice.

Fried rice uses precooked rice, no stock or water.

And it's actually lightly fried.

1 Like

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by harmony75: 5:27pm On Aug 19, 2022
Great job � yummy �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Phraences: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2022
Doesn’t look nice angry
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by dives(m): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Fried rice inside Buhari regime? This OP na yahoo yahoo. cry

Oya OP send location grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 5:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Racoon:
Food just looking yummy yummy �

Thanks.
harmony75:
Great job � yummy �

Thank you.
Focusmind:
This is exactly what I want now. My appetite has been down since Tuesday because of fatigue induced malaria. I have not been able to eat well but this looks inviting.

Channah, please call me. undecided

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.