Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics (33058 Views)

Expensive Jollof Rice And Chicken I Bought This Morning (pics) / Food Inflation: 50kg Rice And 10 Litre Groundnut Oil At 50k / The Fried Rice That Makes Family To Come Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 5:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
hitsugaya:
Make Una try dey add the cost of the individual items so ppl can budget when they wan try am

Ok. Here
Spring onions 100
Chicken 1100
Carrot. 100
Fresh pepper 100
Veg Oil 130
Green peas. 100
Curry and Maggi 100
Rice 1 derica. 550

You can add sausage and liver. Just fry with the veggies.
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by RepoMan007: 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2022
Channah1:
I'm not a fan of the conventional fried rice because it's not always spicy. So I made mine with a little tweak to please my tastebud.

Pics1 ingredients

Pics 2
Steamed chicken with seasoning cubes, thyme, garlic onions and fresh pepper with little water. Then allowed to simmer very well before adding more water to cook and form broth.

I parboiled the rice and set aside.
I fried the chicken and after it's dried, I added onions, curry powder and fresh pepper to sauce and pepper the chicken. Then I took it out and poured the chicken broth into oil. Covered and let it boil very well.

Pics 4
Add washed rice to boiling stock and covered to done. That's the base for my fried rice.

Zonefree allow me post the method finish before you jump in to condemn.

Y'all minds have been conditioned to only see faults and condemn.

Manna things. No grills?
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Looks delicious

Thanks darl.
dives:
Fried rice inside Buhari regime? This OP na yahoo yahoo. cry

Oya OP send location grin
I'm not yahoo..
You can feed with your eyes tongue.
abobote:
Very simple and nice.

My wife like making fried rice expensive, she must use sweet corn and plenty ingredients. Though my kids like it so much, but I can't afford it every Sunday
Oh really? It can be very expensive if you want to add all the orisirisi to it. Me I just did the basic ingredients.
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by deavicky(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2022
Zonefree:
If na like this fried rice dey be, I'd rather stick with my fufu and egusi soup.

Cooking skill = 0%
Razor mouth = 100%
no wonder all ur muzzles do come out finish.
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Googledotcom: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
OP this thing wey you dey do good so ?
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by SamDayJoy: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
It looks tasty.

Despite our sins, unrighteousness, inadequacies, wickedness, unworthiness in many ways He's not utterly cast us out.

I know so many are suffering, in pain, sad, at loss, sorrowful, sick, injured, lost and confused yet God is still good.

More than you can ever imagine, He sincerely wants to step into your situation to help. He's always been concerned, compassionate and touched with our predicaments.

He wants to help if only you'll (1)trust Him, (2)accept Him, (3)obey Him and (4)allow Him to work out His will.

Jesus cares for you.
If God cares for the plants out there, believe me he cares so more for you.

You can get right with God through His son Jesus Christ. That is by repenting of your sins, confess and forsake them before God. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. And join a Bible believing church for spiritual development.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2022
Googledotcom:
OP this thing wey you dey do good so ?

No vex grin.
SamDayJoy:
It looks tasty.

Despite our sins, unrighteousness, inadequacies, wickedness, unworthiness in many ways He's not utterly cast us out.

I know so many are suffering, in pain, sad, at loss, sorrowful, sick, injured, lost and confused yet God is still good.

More than you can ever imagine, He sincerely wants to step into your situation to help. He's always been concerned, compassionate and touched with our predicaments.

He wants to help if only you'll (1)trust Him, (2)accept Him, (3)obey Him and (4)allow Him to work out His will.

Jesus cares for you.
If God cares for the plants out there, believe me he cares so more for you.

You can get right with God through His son Jesus Christ. That is by repenting of your sins, confess and forsake them before God. Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ. And join a Bible believing church for spiritual development.

God bless you.

Thanks.
Amen.
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by AngelicBeing: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Kudos to you Op cool

1 Like

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Kudos to you Op cool

Thanks darl.

1 Like

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by rickleye: 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2022
Channah1:
I'm not a fan of the conventional fried rice because it's not always spicy. So I made mine with a little tweak to please my tastebud.

Pics1 ingredients

Pics 2
Steamed chicken with seasoning cubes, thyme, garlic onions and fresh pepper with little water. Then allowed to simmer very well before adding more water to cook and form broth.

I fried the chicken and after it's dried, I added onions, curry powder and fresh pepper to sauce and pepper the chicken. Then I took it out and poured the chicken broth into oil. Covered and let it boil very well.

Pics 4
Add washed rice to boiling stock and covered to done. That's the base for my fried rice.

You just keep tormenting me its not fair. Do u have a you tube page I can follow for step by step instructions ?
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by hitsugaya: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2022
Channah1:

Ok. Here
Spring onions 100
Chicken 1100
Carrot. 100
Fresh pepper 100
Veg Oil 130
Green peas. 100
Curry and Maggi 100
Rice 1 derica. 550

You can add sausage and liver. Just fry with the veggies.

Thanks smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2022
rickleye:

You just keep tormenting me its not fair. Do u have a you tube page I can follow for step by step instructions ?

Not ready yet but working on it.

Thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Oturatetuala(m): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
What kind of food do we call this one? Water fried rice cheesy
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Sleekfingers: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Channah1:

Pics1 ingredients

Pics 2

Pics 4

Okay
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by colonelwealth(m): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
Channah1:

Pics1 ingredients

Pics 2

Pics 4

This your chicken meat is calling me grin and the food is rich.

Niceone.

1 Like

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 9:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
colonelwealth:

This your chicken meat is calling me grin and the food is rich.

Niceone.

Oya come and have a bite grin.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by sharone21(f): 11:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Zonefree:
If na like this fried rice dey be, I'd rather stick with my fufu and egusi soup.

Cooking skill = 0%
Razor mouth = 100%

U dey complain....

U don't know what Nigerians face when they enter other African countries eg Benin, Cameroon.

Guys go say dey like Cameroonian gals because of bumbum, but I still dey ask, when una marry na bum bum una go dey eat?

Imagine serving in restaurant of puffpuff with beans.....Rice with groundnut soup.... Sweet yam( tastes like not too sweet sweet potato) and egusi+ another leaf mixed as Christmas best dish( not with rice or swallow)....ALL food packed with excess garlic and ginger( since dem no dey eat pepper)....Dem supposed dey learn from Nigerian females on YouTube.... Small wonder why a Nigerian woman was the Chief chef of ex President Ellen Sirleaf of Liberia, a Nigerian man owns a big Bread and Ewagoin restaurant in UK...And several restaurants owned by Nigerian in UK some dey say e reach 300 scattered all over UK.

Naija gal self wen no sabi cook at all will be praised as the best cook if she marries a Cameroon or Benin man....

If u no cook yourself for house for Cameroon or Cotonou just be eating snack outside( roasted corn, ube/pear, avocado, groundnut) for your sanity.

RESPECT to Nigerians everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by AOresources: 6:24am On Aug 20, 2022
Channah1:

Pics1 ingredients

Pics 2

Pics 4

You cant enroll for big brother..looks like katsina fries
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Czario: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2022
Channah1:

Pics1 ingredients

Pics 2

Pics 4

Abeg this is beautiful....I'm sure the taste is also wonderful.. keep it up !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by pharrelaustin: 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Channah1:

Spambot keeps banning me in that section. I don't know why.
The mods will do the needful.
why wont spambot ban you when you prepare this. spambot know deep down then they cant eat this
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by ahnie: 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2022
Can we be friends channah1.....I want to add you to my soft list of baby girls grin

Don't worry I m a very free spirit grin
Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
sharone21:

U dey complain....

U don't know what Nigerians face when they enter other African countries eg Benin, Cameroon.

Guys go say dey like Cameroonian gals because of bumbum, but I still dey ask, when una marry na bum bum una go dey eat?

Imagine serving in restaurant of puffpuff with beans.....Rice with groundnut soup.... Sweet yam( tastes like not too sweet sweet potato) and egusi+ another leaf mixed as Christmas best dish( not with rice or swallow)....ALL food packed with excess garlic and ginger( since dem no dey eat pepper)....Dem supposed dey learn from Nigerian females on YouTube.... Small wonder why a Nigerian woman was the Chief chef of ex President Ellen Sirleaf of Liberia, a Nigerian man owns a big Bread and Ewagoin restaurant in UK...And several restaurants owned by Nigerian in UK some dey say e reach 300 scattered all over UK.

Naija gal self wen no sabi cook at all will be praised as the best cook if she marries a Cameroon or Benin man....

If u no cook yourself for house for Cameroon or Cotonou just be eating snack outside( roasted corn, ube/pear, avocado, groundnut) for your sanity.

RESPECT to Nigerians everywhere.

Bless you for this.

Czario:

Abeg this is beautiful....I'm sure the taste is also wonderful.. keep it up !

It was very delicious!
Thanks darl.
I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics by Channah1(f): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
ahnie:
Can we be friends channah1.....I want to add you to my soft list of baby girls grin

Don't worry I m a very free spirit grin

Lol.. @ soft list. grin.

Ok o. Friends. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Married Sister Wants to be a liability to us / DNA: Social Media Stories Are Destroying Homes And Relationships & Must Stop / Family Photos Of Five Female Generations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.