Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,397 members, 7,958,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals (42769 Views)

Nikita Pearl Waligwa Dead At 15 / Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos / Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by peropoliet(m): 2:12am On Aug 13, 2022
Fira09:
I got raped by my uncle at 15, Toyin Lawani reveals

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/i-got-raped-by-my-uncle-at-15-toyin-lawani-reveals/
clout chaser

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by dheilaw1(m): 2:16am On Aug 13, 2022
omoredia:
Religion is part of culture. Just as culture is man made so is religion and culture is simply a way to explain our way of life and Religion is simply a way to explain what is beyond us and what we can not truly understand and explain. Absolutely speaking, God has no business with religion and Religion has no business with God.
Religion is not part of our culture in Africa, cos Africans were not religious at creation until the missionaries came. Religion was never our thing ...
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Desusi: 5:07am On Aug 13, 2022
omoredia:
Religion is part of culture. Just as culture is man made so is religion and culture is simply a way to explain our way of life and Religion is simply a way to explain what is beyond us and what we can not truly understand and explain. Absolutely speaking, God has no business with religion and Religion has no business with God.
Your opinion.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Desusi: 5:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Your dressing indeed speak volume of your person. If at this age,you're still dressing like this, l now understand why your uncle raped you. You must have been careless and exposing your body any how. It's said that 'oko ko mo, omo iya' meaning 'konji knows no relative'.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Secondly: 5:31am On Aug 13, 2022
kenearth50:
It's always an Uncle who raped.

I still don't understand if it's a trend sef

This thing just weak me.

Uncles don suffer for these ladies, true true.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Enyimbamercedes: 5:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
It was a consensual agreement.

A 15 year old cannot give consent. So if a 15 year old tells you “yes Revolution2022, I give you my body to ravage as you deem fit” and you go ahead to do as you want, you will go to jail for statutory rape.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by fredoooooo: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2022
Here we go again
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by gozzlin: 6:09am On Aug 13, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

As in real uncle?

Him Papa or Mama brother?

I won't believe that an uncle will reduce himself to fuckiin him nice, no matter how strong the konji may hold him. That's to say such an uncle can fuccck his own daughter.

When I was in secondary a very good friend of mine then arranged her cousin for me to fuccck sake of say the cousin kpadu my style well well, who came a visit. He left the room for me and the cousin we fuccck about some rounds only for the useless nigga return at night, knock on the door we open this useless nigga pretending to sleep before I know him don hold the cousin start to fuccck even suck bresss.
Mhen it was so irritating
I left that night to my house cos I couldn't sleep. I regretted anything. 2 am night I Waka back to my house despite that the distance was far

You don't believe an uncle will reduce himself to fvcking his niece? Are you this naive? When there are multiple stories of fathers fvcking their daughters. You need to remove your head from that sand where you buried it. undecided
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Elnathan454(m): 6:23am On Aug 13, 2022
He didn't rape you,it was a consensual agreement between you and your uncle.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by phemmyfour: 6:26am On Aug 13, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

As in real uncle?

I won't believe that an uncle will reduce himself to fuckiin him nice, no matter how strong the konji may hold him. That's to say such an uncle can fuccck his own daughter.

When I was in secondary a very good friend of mine then arranged her cousin for me to fuccck sake of say the cousin kpadu my style well well, who came a visit. He left the room for me and the cousin we fuccck about some rounds only for the useless nigga return at night, knock on the door we open this useless nigga pretending to sleep before I know him don hold the cousin start to fuccck even suck bresss.
I left that night to my house cos I couldn't sleep. I regretted anything. 2 am night I Waka back to my house despite that the distance was far
Those that abuse girl child ain't strangers. It's always an uncle, a cousin etc

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Brandily: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Red piller showing their true colors on this thread
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by cococandy(f): 6:29am On Aug 13, 2022
bestman09:
angry
Very sorry for that. Hope you are not the one that seduced the said uncle?

Elnathan454:

Secondly:

This thing just weak me.

Uncles don suffer for these ladies, true true.

Desusi:
Your dressing indeed speak volume of your person. If at this age,you're still dressing like this, l now understand why your uncle raped you. You must have been careless and exposing your body any how. It's said that 'oko ko mo, omo iya' meaning 'konji knows no relative'.
HITsquad:
Lol yeyebrities!

100% badly cooked up lies... Just an attention seeking heavy make-up milf trying to stay relevant. Cos she got absolutely nothing else to offer except her curvy ass and boobs that people have gotten tired of seeing and moving to younger girls.

GoodIsGod:
May be you started dressing like you are doing now at that tender age.
Imagine! Look at your dressing.
If that man sees you again he will attempt to unrap your body once again.

You have two beautiful full mamary balls in font of you.
You have an inviting beautiful whoring face that resembles that of jezebel.
And your hips are standing out gallantly like Nigerian soldiers in pursuit of bandits in the jungle.

Now Tell me how do you want a perverted mind to stroll off your tempting presentation of nudity?

Be very careful or you will be reraped.

Nonsensical atrocious entity

makavalley:
This una format no dey tire una
uncle dis , uncle that once una don blow una go still look for weytin to take trend ..why you know mention the uncle name ? Na now you come know say uncle rape you?.... Shit happens but believing these set of peoples story doesn't worth it

Emmaskill:
Uncle rape you to extent of taking in and you could not inform anyone......The story get k-leg.
these are the kind of men on this forum

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by BelovedofLord: 6:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Macsjebs:
Hmmm
When was the last time you checked my signature?
***Friend, i just did and found out that your whatsapp contact is 10 digits instead of the normal 11!***
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Jennyclay(f): 6:46am On Aug 13, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Idiot.

Always your uncles raping you

No one else mumu attention seeking whores .

You didn't tell anyone since over 35 years

Now now u wan tell person idiot
Shut up! Rape apologist. You sound like the uncle who raped her.

Nonsense!!
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:56am On Aug 13, 2022
iiifedimma:
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy
show us prove or you are one of his village people?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by WithFact: 7:10am On Aug 13, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

As in real uncle?

Check! Take your pills as advised bko
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Elidrisy20: 7:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Why your uncle no go rape you? See as you just dey expose your boobs and nudity, after all body no be firewood
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by franco3075q(m): 7:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by franco3075q(m): 7:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Elnathan454:
E CLEAR
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by zedman1(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Fira09:
I got raped by my uncle at 15, Toyin Lawani reveals

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/i-got-raped-by-my-uncle-at-15-toyin-lawani-reveals/
People get admission into the university at age 15? And hers was years ago, not even these days that people start school from the womb, yet even at that, do people get admitted into Uni at 15 these days?.... Just asking to ensure she didn't lie about that line.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Exceed15: 8:51am On Aug 13, 2022
If the person was a powerful rich famous man today she would threaten to call him out .
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Saintmary(f): 8:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Enddy50ty:
That's very unfortunate and traumatic. I recently had a conversation about rape with a female friend of mine and she opened up to me on how she was raped by her uncle too at the age of 11.
I couldn't help but wonder how some men can be attracted to a minor, an underage girl.
This is sickening..

Some of those men are using it for rituals. If you see those girls, tell them to go for spiritual cleansing. Nuff said.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by godofuck231: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2022
When ashawoe don old no see husband or de frustrated ,pepper de enter their body and them go start fire and regrets set in , especially when you start cutting them off for not becoming matured and still indulging in acts that sabotage the intergtrity of a certain circle of friends , if she has abuse issues take it to your family
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Qwi1: 9:31am On Aug 13, 2022
Never trust a bitchhh many attention seekers lately kora Obidi might go out soon and said she was also raped during marriage
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2022
Enyimbamercedes:

A 15 year old cannot give consent. So if a 15 year old tells you “yes Revolution2022, I give you my body to ravage as you deem fit” and you go ahead to do as you want, you will go to jail for statutory rape.

Do you know whether she was saying the truth or chasing clout?
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by babythug(f): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2022
It’s not necessary for the general public to know this . If you’re still hurting from the experience seek professional help.

The rest of story doesn’t even add up ” your mum asked about your return from holidays “ you fainted??

Toyin is a good fashion designer but she seems all over the place in my opinion
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 13, 2022
And you are talking now that you are old what do we do to your uncle?
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by PharmacyStore: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Wow this is sad
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by luminouz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
babythug:
It’s not necessary for the general public to know this . If you’re still hurting from the experience seek professional help.

The rest of story doesn’t even add up ” your mum asked about your return from holidays “ you fainted??

Toyin is a good fashion designer but she seems all over the place in my opinion

You are one of the few who made valid points!!!

Rape does happen but I must confess so many girls use it these days to justify their lies and why they are promiscuous, even when no one raped them. For sympathy's sake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woli Arole Meets Ayo, The Boy Singing Tope Alabi's Song While Hawking Orange / Sound Sultan & Wife Chichi Pictures / Mercy Johnson Debuts Low Cut Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.