Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals (42755 Views)

Nikita Pearl Waligwa Dead At 15 / Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos / Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Judal(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fira09:
I got raped by my uncle at 15, Toyin Lawani reveals

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/i-got-raped-by-my-uncle-at-15-toyin-lawani-reveals/
Make I dey one side o. undecided
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Charx122: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/i-got-raped-by-my-uncle-at-15-toyin-lawani-reveals/
Ok na the thing turn you to Olosho? Always an excuses for everything.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by sageb: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fira09:

A sad experience
#Say no to rape

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by kenearth50(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
It's always an Uncle who raped.

I still don't understand if it's a trend sef
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Farid24224(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

As in real uncle?

Him Papa or Mama brother?

I won't believe that an uncle will reduce himself to fuckiin him nice, no matter how strong the konji may hold him. That's to say such an uncle can fuccck his own daughter.

When I was in secondary a very good friend of mine then arranged her cousin for me to fuccck sake of say the cousin kpadu my style well well, who came a visit. He left the room for me and the cousin we fuccck about some rounds only for the useless nigga return at night, knock on the door we open this useless nigga pretending to sleep before I know him don hold the cousin start to fuccck even suck bresss.
Mhen it was so irritating
I left that night to my house cos I couldn't sleep. I regretted anything. 2 am night I Waka back to my house despite that the distance was far

While you were going back home, weren't you scared you might get into an accident and die...What will you say to your God?!
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
seeker121:
If civil war wants to start tomorrow nairaland will be the starting ground.The type of hatred and tribal bashing going on in this platform can cause civil war.
I concur. Seun and his admins are shameless enablers. Same for religious crisis.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Bimpe29: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
So saddening
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by toprealman: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
So you fainted.....nd remembered that you fainted....lol
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Paulianfa(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
Who cares

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Nonexisting: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
DevilSignature:
cheesy

As in real uncle?

Him Papa or Mama brother?

I won't believe that an uncle will reduce himself to fuckiin him nice, no matter how strong the konji may hold him. That's to say such an uncle can fuccck his own daughter.

When I was in secondary a very good friend of mine then arranged her cousin for me to fuccck sake of say the cousin kpadu my style well well, who came a visit. He left the room for me and the cousin we fuccck about some rounds only for the useless nigga return at night, knock on the door we open this useless nigga pretending to sleep before I know him don hold the cousin start to fuccck even suck bresss.
Mhen it was so irritating
I left that night to my house cos I couldn't sleep. I regretted anything. 2 am night I Waka back to my house despite that the distance was far
It's a disgusting act but are you really sure they were cousins. I ask this because my towns girl I met at the university, we called ourselves cousins but in the real sense, we were just from the same community.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Emmaskill(m): 10:15pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fira09:

Uncle rape you to extent of taking in and you could not inform anyone......The story get k-leg.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Samfloxin(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is why I'm not a fan of sending kids to spend their holidays in all this uncles and auntie houses.

When I get married my kids especially the female ones would remain in my house. Any holiday or festive season I'll be the one to take them out. But to keep them under the care of one horney uncle or one wicked aunty, God forbid.

This I have seen.
You have a point but another thing is that you need to sow a good seed of morality in them. It can take just few minutes to rape a girl . The seed in them will enable them know their boundaries and maintain them . Taking your children back for Christmas can also be an avenue,it may not necessarily be a visit to Uncle. What if the uncle is the one that visited? Conclusively,do your part and pray for grace.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by lascos912(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2022
I seeeeeee
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by socialjustice93: 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
She didn't tell us if she gave birth or ended up terminating the baby..
check my sig below if you're interested
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Toks2008(m): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Idiot.

Always your uncles raping you

No one else mumu attention seeking whores .

You didn't tell anyone since over 35 years

Now now u wan tell person idiot

Go back and read again.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by bonnyhope: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Evil men everywhere

That experience would have taught her how to be decent but still choose otherwise
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by legend00: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
no wonder
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by makavalley(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
This una format no dey tire una
uncle dis , uncle that once una don blow una go still look for weytin to take trend ..why you know mention the uncle name ? Na now you come know say uncle rape you?.... Shit happens but believing these set of peoples story doesn't worth it

4 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by GoodIsGod: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
May be you started dressing like you are doing now at that tender age.
Imagine! Look at your dressing.
If that man sees you again he will attempt to unrap your body once again.

You have two beautiful full mamary balls in font of you.
You have an inviting beautiful whoring face that resembles that of jezebel.
And your hips are standing out gallantly like Nigerian soldiers in pursuit of bandits in the jungle.

Now Tell me how do you want a perverted mind to stroll off your tempting presentation of nudity?

Be very careful or you will be reraped.

Nonsensical atrocious entity

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Kokaine(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is why I'm not a fan of sending kids to spend their holidays in all this uncles and auntie houses.

When I get married my kids especially the female ones would remain in my house. Any holiday or festive season I'll be the one to take them out. But to keep them under the care of one horney uncle or one wicked aunty, God forbid.

This I have seen.
Nigeria self no good for travel
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
It was a consensual agreement.
rapist, you will soon go to jail

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Gkored: 12:04am On Aug 13, 2022
So touching. Deepest sympathy for her. May she find comfort as she goes on with her life.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 13, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
rapist, you will soon go to jail
How did you know she is a victim of rape?

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Ambivert2040(m): 12:37am On Aug 13, 2022
[quote author=HeadNigga post=115643479]Nawa...I will rather pay an olosho money than rape anybody.

Correct Niqqa!!!
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Ikea81: 12:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Every wayward child now dey claim abuse

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Roozzaay(m): 1:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Who are these uncles raping every single girls in 9ja entertainment industry? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by HITsquad: 1:32am On Aug 13, 2022
Lol yeyebrities!

100% badly cooked up lies... Just an attention seeking heavy make-up milf trying to stay relevant. Cos she got absolutely nothing else to offer except her curvy ass and boobs that people have gotten tired of seeing and moving to younger girls.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by victor9jaar: 1:35am On Aug 13, 2022
is this said uncle still alive? may we go ask the werey wetin Carry am do something like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / Mercy Johnson On Set Of 'Moon Maid', A Nollywood Movie (Photos) / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.