Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals (42624 Views)

Nikita Pearl Waligwa Dead At 15 / Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos / Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Enyimbamercedes: 1:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
Do you know whether she was saying the truth or chasing clout?

It is left for the investigating authority (if ever she reports it) to determine if it is the truth or not.
The point here is that there is nothing like consensual sex between a 15 year old and an adult. You stated it may have been and I was just telling you that it is impossible for a 15 year old to give consent.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by tosaino95(m): 3:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Is all of Una, Una uncles don rape finish.
Me self my aunty don rape me grin
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by rumenase(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
iiifedimma:
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy
I don fall maga for this guy o… chaiiiiiii
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by PhantomThief(m): 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Some men will never know their self worth,
. As a king, raping should be one thing you frown at.So sad men with low self esteem let their dick control them instead of their brain.
Know your self worth king.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Woli Arole Meets Ayo, The Boy Singing Tope Alabi's Song While Hawking Orange / Frodd Attacked By Armed Robbers, His Car Destroyed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.