Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals (42628 Views)

Nikita Pearl Waligwa Dead At 15 / Cardi B Smoking Weed At 15 In Throwback Photos / Toyin Lawani Reveals Why She Doesn't want To be Married Again,Shares Raunchy Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by etrouble: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is that why she is sleeping with you young young boys and young young girls now?

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by PumpumPrince: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fira09:
I got raped by my uncle at 15, Toyin Lawani reveals

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/i-got-raped-by-my-uncle-at-15-toyin-lawani-reveals/

she loook like olosho & yet she complaining., who care...goat!! angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by RPG2020(m): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin

Be back
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Komu1048(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fira09:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/i-got-raped-by-my-uncle-at-15-toyin-lawani-reveals/

Me that was rape by an aunt when I was 12 nko. Anti deep my hand inside her pant. I quickly remove am. Was scare to touch hair wetness, she remove my trouser, play with my something. put am inside

Anyway mine felt good sha, but I don't wish it on anybody either male or female
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Obakoolex(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
undecided we for care little if you don't always portray yourself as olosho hanging out with a sugar boy

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Gbeng30(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
It's well with you madam...
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Stanleyq: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
JohnPortar:
R
And B

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Stanleyq: 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
seeker121:
If civil war wants to start tomorrow nairaland will be the starting ground.The type of hatred and tribal bashing going on in this platform can cause civil war.
True
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Dshocker(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
seeker121:
If civil war wants to start tomorrow nairaland will be the starting ground.The type of hatred and tribal bashing going on in this platform can cause civil war.

Which tribe and which tribe are fighting?
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Stanleyq: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
omoredia:
Religion is part of culture. Just as culture is man made so is religion and culture is simply a way to explain our way of life and Religion is simply a way to explain what is beyond us and what we can not truly understand and explain. Absolutely speaking, God has no business with religion and Religion has no business with God.
Wrong comment
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by seeker121(m): 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
That means you are not in touch with reality here.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Benee1000(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2022
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Stanleyq: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Idiot.
Always your uncles raping you
No one else mumu attention seeking whores .
You didn't tell anyone since over 35 years
Now now u wan tell person idiot
And may be the uncle don die.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by tnerro1(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nowadays , the present teenagers we have will even rape men if given the opportunity. Sad
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by nickyj19: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
Idiot.
Always your uncles raping you
No one else mumu attention seeking whores .
You didn't tell anyone since over 35 years
Now now u wan tell person idiot
exactly my thought bro
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Stanleyq: 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
BlackPantherxXx:
Rape is bad. A victim can have lifelong trauma.

Men especially and women to a minute extent should seek consent from partners.
Rape as we call it.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Lezzlie(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Fira09:

I don't believe anything this Social Media houds got to say.

Anything to publicity goes for them.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by kolarov93(m): 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
iiifedimma:
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy

Na person wey get money dem dy scam na.
Na only my life I dy preserve from scammers as I dy like this

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by kay29000(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
seeker121:

And the effects of this ethnic wars will be more long lasting in the hearts of the people than we think.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by kolarov93(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
007lss:
did you enjoy it........ I'm asking for a friend

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Goldbw122(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Everyone got a story.
Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by highchief1: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is why I'm not a fan of sending kids to spend their holidays in all this uncles and auntie houses.

When I get married my kids especially the female ones would remain in my house. Any holiday or festive season I'll be the one to take them out. But to keep them under the care of one horney uncle or one wicked aunty, God forbid.

This I have seen.
shut up.maybe u don’t trust yourself.I can’t have anything to do with anyone that’s my blood

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Coloradocarryme: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Toyin and her always trending stories. Forgetting the part that she snatched her photographer who came to make money in Lagos from his very young wife. Fear kayanmata

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by Machinegun91(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
I don't believe anything from those people that wears wigs and fix eyelashes. Wake me up 3am for meeting as long as e concerned how to pepper them

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by BeardedMeat(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
iiifedimma:
The useless man nw change his fraudulent comments on the midnight to continues to still scam a lot of people here on Nairaland

Please the main reason of still be reporting this criminal and the well known fraudsters here is that he is never tired of scammings people's here, he now use a different tactic and strategies to still be scamming people's here with a video of crying baby with full of fake stories and when he's scams accounts is block he instantly open anothers one, he open account every day to keep scamming people's please just be careful to not fall in to a victims of him with your money again

Please Anthony okeke also known as Faith S. H, has opened another account today he is a criminal He has been bust on a several occasions. Don't fall in to any victims of him with your hard earned money please, he is well popular here as the greatest scammer on nairaland please be aware of him alrdy
Do you have an axe to grind with this particular scammer? You have always carried his matter on your head and he has ignored you. Even the mods ignored you. Why are you not reporting other scammers we see here on a daily basis?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals by ShaqFu: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
She had to wait for how many years after snatching people's husband and public display of nude pictures for her to come out with this?

Beside, who is this uncle of hers? Doesn't he have a name? Where does he work etc. She should fill in these details let's know and stop being stingy with information.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Of Davido Fans Denied Access As Tickets Has All Being Sold Out!! / Woli Arole Meets Ayo, The Boy Singing Tope Alabi's Song While Hawking Orange / Princess Vitarah Blasts Tiwa Savage, Says She Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.