Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) (5826 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by NutFunny: 6:54am On Aug 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Most married MEN in Europe & the US have multiple cameras overseeing their apartments for fear of being slammed with LIES by the women whom they professed Love for..
Most ladies who get married today aren't ready to give, they're only interested in what they'll gain.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by NutFunny: 7:01am On Aug 13, 2022
No sense of responsibility,

No interest in marital commitment

No sincerity in their speech, laughter when with you.. all na Scam (ALWAYS planning to cheat her husband)

No love sef, jst infatuated with what you have (from 42" TV upwards, with DStv having regular sub, enough space to bring in dir siblings once pregnant, husband with a steady business to "provide" for the family..)

No regular s3x except there's regular inflow of money (to get wet na problem. Dir mind s do fast n go)

They're looking for
#1. a matured man (who doesn't have time for dir beauty cos dey know it's fake. For those with natural beauty, d thing doesn't evn mk dem think of anything else xcpt creams n mkup to keep d beauty)

#2. a settled man (who will set dem up too + pay her sch fees, start up business for her, give her money monthly..)

#3. a god-fearing man (who will always keep quiet to bear all her lies + nuisance wildlife, friends, spendings, dirty n messed up kitchen & bedroom.. because pastor tell him she's a weaker vessel)

#4. a generous husband (not a generous man, because his money is dir money)..

4 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 13, 2022
Divay22:
Maybe if we stop lieing to ourselves that it will forever be bliss...
Communication with your partner will go a long way in sustaining your marriage....

Marriage is a beautiful union, it's just your partner that you don't know well enough before agreeing to do life with them.

The way of girls.

Many guys now just want to have kids and take full responsibility till University level

Girls now have become stupid. I fear girls calling girls darling on sm

I CANNEVER dm any girl from nairaland nor be in a gathering where nairaland girls would possibly be.

They tout shit in the eyes of man
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Divay22(f): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2022
Veggieseedies:

The way of girls.

Many guys now just want to have kids and take full responsibility till University level

Girls now have become stupid. I fear girls calling girls darling on sm

I CANNEVER dm any girl from nairaland nor be in a gathering where nairaland girls would possibly be.

They tout shit in the eyes of man
Abeg think whatever you like...If you don't want to get married then you have the baby mama you're craving for and leave the ones that want to give their kids a functional home.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Divay22(f): 8:09am On Aug 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I am married, and it's good u asked but I meant what I typed. I rarely attend weddings diz days.
It's not worth it these days. IF you can't get the quality of our mothers in your Financee (undiluted respect from your wife to be) then the marriage is already marked for extinction.

Let's take Flavour, David & Wizkid... for examples.
Let's also take Genevieve for example too.
IF these People had gotten married ab intio, their marriages would have collapsed.
The more advanced humans become, the more complicated they get.

Our LADIES are now empowered & advanced.
They can no longer take shit from men. IF you can't take shit, why get married?
Mere glossing over spouse's phones for side chicks have led to numerous avoidable deaths.
So you're even married undecided

Do you regret getting married? (only yes or No pls)

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Crampyblood(m): 8:11am On Aug 13, 2022
If you must marry guys just have an extra woman who's steady... If your wife start giving the usual devil like behavior that comes with being a woman you just go to the other woman for the sake of peace
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Truvelisback(m): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2022
Marriage doesn't gaurantee happiness.
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Divay22:

Abeg think whatever you like...If you don't want to get married then you have the baby mama you're craving for and leave the ones that want to give their kids a functional home.

I will follow you. I will show you that I'm not a redpiller. I'm advocating for a better life for all genders
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Not even one bit.
The more ADVANCED and CIVILISED Ladies become the less respectful they become too.
It has been proven.

Go to the Villages & see Marriages of the poor working even with 2nd & 3rd wives in situ.
However, go to the cities and advanced world and see marriages severed & traumatized of which most were monogamous in nature yet couldn't see the light of the day.
The moment a Man loses his RESPECT at Home, Armageddon looms.
People in the cities should stop diving into marriages. This includes both Men & Ladies.
Even PASTORS suffer countless divorces now.
See Marital Death threats & disharmony everywhere. It's terrible now.
Go to Advanced world and see 2 married medical doctors divorced. Lawyers divorced. It's factual

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Divay22(f): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Veggieseedies:

I will follow you. I will show you that I'm not a redpiller. I'm advocating for a better life for all genders
Fellow me to where grin
I'm not going to heaven yet o grin grin
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Baronthecelebri: 8:32am On Aug 13, 2022
rocknation62:

Small question na em you write this epistle?

You suppose dey write project for pple
, hahahaha laugh wan kill me. Calm down comrade
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by checkmatez: 8:33am On Aug 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I am married, and it's good u asked but I meant what I typed. I rarely attend weddings diz days.
It's not worth it these days. IF you can't get the quality of our mothers in your Financee (undiluted respect from your wife to be) then the marriage is already marked for extinction.

IF these People had gotten married ab intio, their marriages would have collapsed.

Mere glossing over spouse's phones for side chicks have led to numerous avoidable deaths.
long explanation not necessary.... Your initial statement wasn't in support of marriage at all. Don't mislead others, you are married let them be .... Let's be quided

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by ashewoboy(m): 8:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Lalasticlala. Let's go there.
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Divay22:

Fellow me to where grin
I'm not going to heaven yet o grin grin

Worry not
I have done that already

However, God created man and woman to be together. I'm not against that, but marriage as we know it today isn't worth it in our own clime, so we have to improvise, adjust to adapt to the changes that comes with current advancements. Girls are claiming woke, not enough, they're now advancing to shitty things

He who finds a girl without sm presence, marriage then is worth it but you must still have to be a man
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2022
rocknation62:

Small question na em you write this epistle?

You suppose dey write project for pple
Abeg bring project topics come make i write. I dey find money grin grin
Sorry for my long epistles, but naa serious matter be this now. I dey ontop of 5 fresh cases now. One marriage Nada just 2 weeks old.
Peace don waka enter oblivion.
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Divay22(f): 8:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Who said it does before..
Marriage only spice the happiness you already have.. If you're bitter before getting married, sorry, you'll get bitter the more.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Divay22:

Who said it does before..
Marriage only spice the happiness you already have.. If you're bitter before getting married, sorry, you'll get bitter the more.
U agreed it doesn't guarantee happiness now you wrote it can only spice up an already existing happiness.
Isn't that Tautological?
What do we believe now?
Completely contradicting..
Marriage now is simply a "Lucky Dip"
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Boomboost(m): 9:11am On Aug 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Not even one bit.
The more ADVANCED and CIVILISED Ladies become the less respectful they become too.
It has been proven.

Go to the Villages & see Marriages of the poor working even with 2nd & 3rd wives in situ.
However, go to the cities and advanced world and see marriages severed & traumatized of which most were monogamous in nature yet couldn't see the light of the day.
The moment a Man loses his RESPECT at Home, Armageddon looms.
People in the cities should stop diving into marriages. This includes both Men & Ladies.
Even PASTORS suffer countless divorces now.
See Marital Death threats & disharmony everywhere. It's terrible now.
Go to Advanced world and see 2 married medical doctors divorced. Lawyers divorced. It's factual

This is Minka Kelly and she's just what you described.

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by NutFunny: 10:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Divay22:

So you're even married undecided

Do you regret getting married? (only yes or No pls)
Would it help you become a better wife - if you're also married?
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by LoudlyMouthed: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Letter from a married man cos of S3X
cryptofredoom:

I write this letter with a heavy heart and a deeply sad spirit. This is as a result of the cumulative torture I have endured from your actions and inactions SEXUALLY. Yes, sexually in emphasis.
Love they say is beautiful and marriage to the one you truly love, wonderful. Alas! Mine marriage to you is complicated like a stream that produces both sweet and bitter water at the same time.
EXPERIENCE
I had kept myself from other women, waiting patiently for the chosen one, the one I love, whom I would spend, the rest of my life. Like the saying goes “a patient dog, eats the fattest bone”. But my experience in the last six years of marriage has abundantly proven the sayings to be wrong.
You are the first woman whom my ‘member’ felt the warmth of her vagina. I remember vividly you re-directing my penis to the right path, because I was a novice, naïve and excited to taste the honey pot for the first time in over 30 years of my existence on planet earth.
Another thing I also remembered which have sadly turned to be “re-occurring decimal”, was you telling me you are tired on our wedding night and that we should leave the sex part of the night to a latter day. You only caved in after much entireties and plea from me. I must tell you, that night was least memorable to put it mildly. What do I know self?
SEXUAL TORTURE
A month after our wedding/ “honeymoon” you got pregnant and the gate to the honey well was permanently shut, I was inexperienced to think that a pregnant woman doesn’t engage in sexual intimacy, until six or seventh month into your pregnancy when you were told at the antenatal that you should engage in sex to enable the vagina “ready for delivery”. I breathed a sigh of relief which was abruptly cut short immediately after child birth.
The waiting games continued till about 5 – 6 months, before you began to sparingly allow me have sex with you once in a week, even sometimes its reduces to once in two weeks. You often asked if sex was food? I had to mark the calendar to show you when last we had sex before I can be given a shot at another one, mainly on compassionate ground.
SIDE EFFECTS OF BEEN STARVED
1. Loss of confidence: amongst my peers, especially when issues relating to sexual escaped was been discussed
2. Deep Sorrow and Sadness: throughout the day, mostly when I had begged for sex a night before or in the morning of a particular day, and my plea turned down.
3. Constant thought of other women: especially the ones who indirectly had given me “green light” but I have deliberately turned them down, as it is against my personal principles.
4. Self Servicing: sometimes I resort to this as the way to relieve myself of the burden, and the most painful aspect of this inglorious act is when you suggest that I should indulge in it so as to let you alone.
5. Thought of Divorce: even though is not in my options, but I strongly view it as evil and wicked for an asexual individual to enter into marriage and still expect her partner to be faithful. I know you have once suggested getting me a side chick of your chosen, which you have reneged.
SOLUTION
Because of the deep love I have for you, and the need to understand the reason my beloved wife hurts me sexually, I carried out a little research on your conditions and found out that you are ASEXUAL in nature. Below are some of the attributes of an asexual woman you portray.
1. During sex, you don’t like to touch my penis, caress my body and off cause BJ is out of it for you. You don’t like me kissing you, sucking your breast, sucking your ears handling your breast nor fingering you. Whenever I insist, you ridiculously say, “just touch the body of my breast, but don’t touch the nipple”.
2. Your sex positions are most times monotonous, is either missionary style or you are lying by your side. Even when I try to initiate another position your kick against it and sometimes say you are not a prostitute, hence you cannot.
3. Even though your participation during sex is just to lie down and receive, every now and then you tell me you are tired and that I should cum fast or else… You have also several times removed yourself from my penis and rush into the bathroom to wash yourself leaving me “hanging” and return to blame me for lasting longer than necessary.
4. You also frown your face and make it feel like a rape, no moaning nor encouraging sexual expressions, which most times dampens my spirit.
5. You also have refused to see neither a doctor nor a therapist, falsely claiming that there is nothing wrong with you.
6. You also refuse to see a pastor or any councilor.
7. I had also tried to initiate the discussion with one of your close sisters, which you also rejected.
8. You also rejected the use of a lubricant I once bought at the pharmacy
9. Whenever I initiate the sex discussion, your heart skips like I have said something outrageous and you pickup a fight to avoid having sex.
All the points above listed are some of the attribute of an asexual person, and this condition can be corrected through medically, counseling and personal efforts which you have refuse over this past six years.
CONCLUSIONS / RESOLUTIONS
1. I have resolved to stop having sex with you (expect you agree to change), as its an exercise in futility, because the experiences are usually unpleasant, unsatisfactory, mentally sapping and a waste of time.
2. I shall continue to love you, take care of your needs and support you within the best of my ability.
3. Hence, my itinerary of movement shall be for information purpose and shall be made available only when absolutely necessary.
4. I shall not tolerate any form of embarrassment if or when I chose to satisfy myself with whomever, whenever and wherever I please. The consequence of such violation shall be dire.
5. The only reason for divorce still stand and I shall not hesitate to initiate it if the evidence is compelling enough.
From Your Lovely Husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Divay22(f): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
NutFunny:
Would it help you become a better wife - if you're also married?
I'm not married
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by newcommer: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
If you are a single man & you are doing well, please just avoid marriage. Kindly remove it from your agenda. The chances that you will end up sad, months after getting married now is very high unlike before. Trauma is now ubiquitous.

Before you consider such decision, Kindly & quietly ask yourself what the woman will be doing for u that you can't get with your money & effort?
Just name what men get in marriages, you can't get as a single man? My advice. Ponder on it.

Don't ever ever rush into marriage.
It's most likely not going to worth it in the end especially with the category of ladies we have now & the devices at their disposals . If it were in the era of our mothers, i would advice one to jump in blindly. Marital disharmony & killings are now on the high side. People should start learning to live solo. This applies to the Ladies too. Since they can't take shit from men, since na only men dey shit, you Ladies should start learning to remain single, however that won't stop you from having kids if you so desire.
Civilization & human advancement comes with its challenges and this is one of them.

But you're married. Why didn't you take your own advice? You're probably missing a few screws

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by NutFunny: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Divay22:

I'm not married
Then learn from it to become one, if you eventually be..

Go n ask those before you, who r succeeding in their homes (evn without plenty money). They'd open your eyes. Jst keep an open mind n prayerfully consider what you hear using what's written for wives in the holy books.

N.B.
No be everything be s3x
No be by wearing clothes n smelling nice

A happy family is as a result of all working hard for it's success, loyally.

As a wife, forget when he's financially dwn, physically sick, emotional weak.. n be there for your family without grudge. You'd see the blessings that comes in 100fold
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by ashewoboy(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lalasticlala. Where are you?
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
newcommer:

But you're married. Why didn't you take your own advice? You're probably missing a few screws
Go through my write up.
Don't Rush.
I highlighted stuffs there
I said something striking, if you must marry now.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Divay22(f): 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
NutFunny:
Then learn from it to become one, if you eventually be..

Go n ask those before you, who r succeeding in their homes (evn without plenty money). They'd open your eyes. Jst keep an open mind n prayerfully consider what you hear using what's written for wives in the holy books.

N.B.
No be everything be s3x
No be by wearing clothes n smelling nice

A happy family is as a result of all working hard for it's success, loyally.

As a wife, forget when he's financially dwn, physically sick, emotional weak.. n be there for your family without grudge. You'd see the blessings that comes in 100fold
Alright.. Thanks for this smiley
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by mespusinglez(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
MARRIAGE IS PRISON FOR MEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by emmaodet: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Faber:

Like tomorrow wey be Saturday now, from 3:00pm, I don dey entertain myself for my house with EPL, for Night La Liga go show. I go anywhere I want to go. Come back anytime I want. Sleep anywhere I like, groove and wear anything I want.

I pay my bills, food dey for my kitchen, no strength to cook them, I just look at them, smile and go to any eatery of my choice and enjoy myself, nobody dey drag remote control with me.

Tomorrow now, a lowlife from God knows where will come and be giving me orders in my own house based on say na my wife. Way be say na me use my money go buy the headache from her papa house. Carry another man stubborn daughter come put under my roof.

The thunder way go fire marriage ehn, God never create am sef

Honestly, I envy you barchelors a lot.
I don’t have any problem with my married life but tbh, I missed bachelorhood.
That freedom - to go anywhere you like, sleep anywhere, travel for days without anybody calling or nagging, you can even lose your job and no shaking, you just drink your Garri silently while looking for another job. Nobody knows or care about what you are passing through unlike when you are married - depressed, worried about what your wife will say or do or your kids.
It is a very cheap life to live.
You don’t even need to worry about building a big house - 3 bedroom or duplex.
Just manage buy half plot and build a room and parkour self contain and you are good to go.
Should we talk about vacation? With just 500k, you can decide to travel to east Africa - Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Ethiopia and Tanzania or a low cost pocket friendly vacation but for a family man, he will start thinking about wife and kids and the cost may shoot up to minimum of 1.5m.
t the end of the day, if he looks at the money to spend 1.5m plus other expenses lined up for him as a married man - school fees, house rent, clothing, feeding, other unseen emergency expenses, he won’t have a choice than to cancel that vacation. For how long will you continue doing that?

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by emmaodet: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I don’t know why people always throw that jab of -“ you are married” to we married men when we talk against marriage.
It is as if they just want to shut us off.
If a single guy talks about people not getting married, they will throw the jab of “when you get married, you know better or you are not in the position to advice singles about what you don’t know or have practiced” yet when people who are married are to give the same advice l, they will throw the jab of “but you are married”
Who is in the best position of advising younger ones not to marry if not a married man.
I don’t have issues in my marriage doesn’t mean I don’t know many have issues or if am to take a statistic of marriages around me, I don’t know that the probability of the guys coming behind me running into such problems is high.
Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by emmaodet: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
jeromestarks:

If I tell you what's on my mind the mods will block me. Let me just keep quiet.

grin

I don’t blame her.
She is a woman so it is understandable.

Women will fight violently to keep the marriage scheme going.
It is a massive retirement plan for many women who never planned their lives or who are busy enjoying today, clubbing, banging different ducks with the hope that somewhere, somehow, somebody is busy reading, enduring, hustling, discomforting himself today so as to make his own future better tomorrow for them to live in.
Somebody has to and that person must be a man and we must not discourage him or enlighten him about the situation of things.
He has to be kept in the dark with the hope of getting an over used woman as compensation which he must even be grateful to have i future.

2 Likes

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
emmaodet:

I don’t know why people always throw that jab of -“ you are married” to we married men when we talk against marriage.
It is as if they just want to shut us off.
If a single guy talks about people not getting married, they will throw the jab of “when you get married, you know better or you are not in the position to advice singles about what you don’t know or have practiced” yet when people who are married are to give the same advice l, they will throw the jab of “but you are married”
Who is in the best position of advising younger ones not to marry if not a married man.
I don’t have issues in my marriage doesn’t mean I don’t know many have issues or if am to take a statistic of marriages around me, I don’t know that the probability of the guys coming behind me running into such problems is high.
Don't mind them. They are still KIDS.
It takes MARRIED PEOPLE to give such counseling.
In the Roman Catholic Churches, Reverend Fathers who never get married pilot the affairs of marriage classes. How does such sound...?
In most of their marriage classes, mothers rarely get involved. Imagine Youths trooping into such without hearing from both experienced Genders.
I won't blame them.
Most Married men will tell they lost a lot the moment they got married.
The woman whom they thought was harmless & powerless became a viper.
She drove all their siblings away.
Kept their friends away.
Scared away business partners & many more.

That's the singular reason TIMAYA openly said he won't be getting married, after all he's got kids.
They only come to Nairaland to yell @ people.
Listen to men with experience.
We now have new breed of Ladies, unlike our mothers who were highly respectful.
Even if you must marry make sure the LADY loves you far more than you cherish her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Marriage Misery For Men?(photo Attached) by Raalsalghul: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
emmaodet:

It is a massive retirement plan for many women who never planned their lives or who are busy enjoying today, clubbing, banging different ducks with the hope that somewhere, somehow, somebody is busy reading, enduring, hustling, discomforting himself today so as to make his own future better tomorrow for them to live in.
Somebody has to and that person must be a man and we must not discourage him or enlighten him about the situation of things.
He has to be kept in the dark with the hope of getting an over used woman as compensation which he must even be grateful to have i future.

Someone might see this and say you are hating on women but I've seen this stuff happen in real life: very close to me.

It still surprises me up till today: feel for the guy though.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of University Girls By Department / Woman Surrounded By Her Exes On Her Birthday (Photos) / Why Women In Tanzania Are Marrying One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.